FRANCE Anti trump protest

Guy from >>>/1825/

Full video with sub.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4HbK_tAFcI

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirit_spouse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the fuck, why do the fucking protesters sound exactly like Americans?

Needed some Only My Railgun for the BGM, and a fist-fight towards the end where he takes on 10 antifa and wastes them all.

Oops, i skipped the beginning part, no wonder, soros fucking shipping his pets world wide now.

Because they are Americans. Soros is busing them around the world.

I think I missed when "autism" became an insult here. Any good/fun thing that comes from here is always an autist.

those buses
that 'anticapitalism' sign

did the cops get him, or did they just see him being cornered by cameras and took him out of it?

I see Soros is STILL importing 'protestors'

Also that fucking injun rage.

Ben Garrison if you are reading this please make a ==GEORGE SOROS WORLD TOUR== image, preferably with his face stamped on the side of the white buses, and all the passengers are nu males, loud women with dyed hair, and antifas.

Or

THE GEORGE SOROS PARTY BUS

1. Why are they protesting Trump in France? Are they that scared that the nationalist surge is going to get Le Pen elected?

2. Why are you wearing an anime shirt? Or better yet, why do you own an anime shirt?

BLM managed to do protests fucking worldwide like in Japan and England, and guess what they were, expatriates from Burgerstan paid by fucking Soros.

PURELY COINCIDENCE! they were just there for a convention!

And what did BLM accomplish besides nothing and jackshit? You people really overestimate Soros, he's not a fucking supervillain, he's nothing but a delusional and senile kike with a god complex and bottomless pockets

I see you dont know jackshit about what soros pulled in the past, he is dangerous and noone here thinks he is a supervillain. Stop spewing bullshit

Yeah IN THE PAST you fucking idiot. He's nothing like the guy that tried to destabilize Russia anymore, he's OLD AND SENILE AND COMPLETELY OUT OF HIS OWN GAME.
Have you not been following the news the entire year? This dumb kike has been shitting the bed non-stop all year

What metric would you guys use to decide if someone is a supervillain?
Do they have to have a volcano lair?
but really, who's actually running Soro's operation now that he's so old?

And you call me the fucking idiot, why the fuck would you ignore him? Do you think talking about him here gives him power?

Thanks for representing Holla Forums userbase and making a demonstrative description for our majority.

Here is the youtube for those who are searching.
A question tough : witch newstations were present ?
This could become a legendary win.

Also real french face right there.

Those Gendarmes are shaming good name of Lui Defines.

this shit needs to stop.

I doubt he got charges. Police often pull people out of things for their own protection.

Louis De Funès.

This, they just dragged him away to avoid a fight which would've resulted in a lot of paperwork.

Another guy going to an Anti Trump protest (notice the buses again).

People on the left have a lot magical thinking when it comes to discussing things. They really feel talking about something affects its reality.

I got that from a lot of people around this time last year.

Good job, user

Why are so many Americans in that protest? Are they expatriates?

Be careful what you wish for.

It's okay lad, he posted on 4cuck earlier… he's not one of ours

They are probably taking advantage of the EU passport laws if they dont have (((dual/tri/quad citizenship.)))

probably quebecois

LOL

but it makes me smile

Fending off the normalfags, one 2d love at a time. Faggots here getting triggered over pure love have to go back. Remember, through dick, unity.

Fucking weebs will soon become harden rightwing death squads.

Kek wills it!

Why even bother with right-wing politics anymore

You are a hardcore motherfucker, and I'd follow you into hell.

I wonder (((who))) is organizing and funding these people.

MAGA.

The leftist fears the anime red caps.

What a fucking weird timeline fams

I don't want to be sexually attracted to that sub-human…

That girl has Joumon genes. You're attracted to the Caucasian part of her, likely.

No: through heart, user. Through heart. We fight and sacrifice for what we love.

In a state of purity heart and dick are one.

Nice job OP, good choice of shirt.
Did any of it feel artificial to you? Here in Toronto we had a protest yesterday and there was some violence that felt very staged. Also you can see the buses in in the video, they brought in protesters from out of the area (buses had a US address). Some guy was giving out pepes so at least we had some representation.

Where'd you get that shirt?

You absolute madman.

Get better taste in waifus, though.

What a fucking legend

No need to be so serious. It triggers the fuck out of them. They can tell they are being mocked, and they desperately want to be taken seriously.

Why you even do this?

HE'S BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Of course. Trump is going to make anime real.

You're attracted to the Plastic Surgery part of her, likely.

fixed.

Because these kikes ain't gonna gas themselves. The future of humanity rests on the shoulders of the weeb autists.

He was obviously trolling. Not even weebs wear those shirts outside of events. It was for added shock value and IRL trolling.

Don't degenerate on me.

Why the fuck are people in France protesting Trump?

Is Trump in France right now or something?
I know Queen Elizabeth invited him to Buckingham Palace so he might be doing a tour of Europe…

Hey animefags, I can't be fucked to actually ever read or watch or participate in anime, and know nothing about it other than a few terms like "otaku"… and I got lots of anime girls saved because of imageboards although I don't know the names of any of them except I found out a few such as Sena and ummm Miku.

Is Sena a good waifu?

Can I just lrn2draw and then make my own waifu?

Also..

stop now while you still can

You don't choose a waifu, you are chosen by one on the battlefield if it happens and it's like getting pierced through the heart by lightning.

Uhhh can I fit in with waifu-fags if I just have a spirit spouse / tulpa?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirit_spouse

>>>/tumblr/

It's the only way I can think of to be sure my waifu is only for me and nobody else is trying to get with my waifu.

object oriented waifus

OOP IN LOO PAJEET

what is that board ?

i never understood why someone would protest something that happened leagues away that their own elected officials have no control over. it just doesn't make any sense…

they should take more muslims in to protest trump :)

I wish I was joking, google Jomon

Hitler would be dissapointed, user

What's wrong with OOP? It used to be the coolest thing back in 2006…

I still think people should start destroying those buses.

That's just clever rusing. No wonder we're ascendant.

OOP is great if you can justify using it. And it is possible to use it well, but a lot of people cannot be bothered. They just need a script, or a bandaid solution. They don't want to spend an afternoon designing code that will be reusable later. Look at video games. Very very little OOP design in video games. They just don't get it and don't need it.

FUCKING CUCKS

How many electoral votes does France have again? None? Fuck Soros