US Jewish rights leader vows to register as Muslim if Trump establishes database

‘We have painful memories of when we ourselves were identified, registered and tagged,’ says Jonathan Greenblatt, head of the Anti-Defamation League

archive.is/4W0L6
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-jewish-muslim-registry-president-elect-rights-adl-anti-defamation-league-a7426341.html

Yeah, I'm not seeing the problem here. Same with any non kike sjws that'd do the same, bye-bye.

These slime ball yids trying to cozy up to muslims while simultaneously using them.

This is nothing but kikery and virtue signalling to all the retards. They would never leave this country. They still have more poz to spread. Fucking honorless kikes.

Jews often provide material support for their pet blacks and Muslims. They're masters of racketeering. If some stupid kike registers as a "Muslim" and then wires money to some jihadi or kangz group that sets off a bomb, they'll be sent to Gitmo and waterboarded for eternity.

"I've always said there is no stupider group of people than the Jews." - Adolf Hitler

You're probably right. I'm just laughing at the thought of them putting themselves on the list voluntarily and doing our job for us. Kinda like how BLM at universities are basically self-segregating niggers.

If you register as a Muslim, don't they consider you one?

If you try to go back to fiddling and sucking dick cuts they'll call you an apostate and have you exploded.

Further proof that mudslimism is a choice, not something people are born into. They CHOOSE to be violent and plotting against every non-mudslime, every single member.

Brilliant strategy by Trump. This won't merely be a "Muslim" database but a list for all anti-American marxist enemies.

These idiots think they'll be signing up to show solidarity with mudshits, but in reality they'll be getting thrown across the wall WITH the muslims too.

No. they are establishing strongholds where whites can't go. They still can go anywhere.

They tried to appropriate the echoes and wear them proudly, too. They're just way too ballsy

jewslims

Let this information be a sort of guide. We should convince more people to do this.

lets think up a nice creative twatter hashtag.

#immuslimtrump #whatnow

Is the ADL followed blindly by a majority of jews? It would be nice if this got picked up by all the sneaky bastids that use western names.

that's great! they are signing themselves up willingly. this might not be such a difficult undertaking after all.

It would be great if the slpc hopped aboard as well. I know leftists love them, but I'm not sure how popular the adl is outside of kikes.

how annoying

By all means, continue.

They're playing 4D chess :^)

Goodbye Jews!

Talk about self loathing kikes…

Methinks the kikes are starting to back up from using the white goyim and pushing more to use the muzzies to kill outright.

What the hell kind of game are these inbred kikes playing?

And the skinhead kike no less.

TOR isn't safe.

Exit nodes are compromised and entry nodes are compromised too if you're using onion sites and there's a million methods to ID someone now like timing which can be easily done here.

Unless you know what you're doing.

But in the end, if the alphabet soup agencies want you, they'll get you. The best defense is to be Russian if you're European or American, and European or American if you're Russian. I'm sure China fits into this all somehow but I wouldn't trust the Chinese anymore than the Israelis, who incidentally love selling US secrets to the Chinese.

Oh and having nothing or doing nothing illegal helps. TOR is best used a defense against everyone who isn't a state actor or combined with seven million layers of fail safeties and making sure someone else takes the fall. The best patsies are Americans. They are idiots and they'll download anything.

THIS

Thanks for making your identification easy for us.

No need for gas chambers. Lock muslims and jews up in the same concentration camp. Video them back stabbing and gang raping each other to death. Sell on pay per view as Friday Night Semite Fights!

So does every race and religion you disgusting, perpetually pathetic leeches.

Is this why calling a Jew a Jew is literally the worst offense to a Jew? Also what a fucking crock of shit. These kikes were tricked into identifying (((themselves))) on social media sites where they registered, and tagged other Jews.

GAS THE KIKELS RACE WAR NOW