Fake News Alert extension:

Fake News Alert extension:
https:// chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/fake-news-alert/aickfmgnhocegpdbfnpfnedpeionfkbh

The addon itself was created by (((Brian Feldman))) who works for (((New York Magazine))).
http:// nymag.com/author/Brian%20Feldman/

The block list itself was created by (((Melissa Zimdars))), Assistant Professor of Communications at Merrimack College.
archive.fo/8jwcB
archive.fo/bR4Ss

Extraction from the extension:

"content_scripts": [ {
"js": [ "alert.js" ],
"matches": [ "*://*.100percentfedup.com/*", "*://*.21stcenturywire.com/*", "*://*.70news.wordpress.com/*", "*://*.abcnews.com.co/*", "*://*.activistpost.com/*", "*://*.addictinginfo.org//*", "*://*.americannewsx.com//*", "*://*.samericannews.com/*", "*://*.anonnews.co/*", "*://*.associatedmediacoverage.com/*", "*://*.beforeitsnews.com/*", "*://*.beingliberal.org/*", "*://*.bigamericannews.com/*", "*://*.bigpzone.com/*", "*://*.bipartisanreport.com/*", "*://*.www.bizpacreview.com/*", "*://*.bluenationreview.com/*", "*://*.www.breitbart.com/*", "*://*.thebostontribune.com/*", "*://*.cap-news.com/*", "*://*.christwire.org/*", "*://*.chronicle.su/*", "*://*.civictribune.com/*", "*://*.coasttocoastam.com/*", "*://*.collectiveevolution/*", "*://*.consciouslifenews.com/*", "*://*.conservativeoutfitters.com/*", "*://*.wideawakeamerica.com/*", "*://*.countdowntozerotime.com/*", "*://*.counterpsyops.com/*", "*://*.creambmp.com/*", "*://*.dailybuzzlive.com/*", "*://*.dailycurrant.com/*", "*://*.dailywire.com/*", "*://*.dcclothesline.com/*", "*://*.dcgazette.com/*", "*://*.denverguardian.com/*", "*://*.derfmagazine.com/*", "*://*.disclose.tv/*", "*://*.drudgereport.com.co/*", "*://*.duffleblog.com/*", "*://*.duhprogressive.com/*", "*://*.embols.com/*", "*://*.empireherald.com/*", "*://*.empirenews.com/*", "*://*.endingthefed.com/*", "*://*.enduringvision.com/*", "*://*.fprnradio.com/*", "*://*.thefreethoughtproject.com/*", "*://*.geoengineeringwatch.org/*", "*://*.govtslaves.info/", "*://*.gulagbound.com/", "*://*.hangthebankers.com/*", "*://*.humansarefree.com/*", "*://*.huzlers.com/*", "*://*.ifyouonlynews.com/*", "*://*.infowars.com/*", "*://*.intellihub.com/*", "*://*.inquisitor.com/*", "*://*.jonesreport.com/*", "*://*.lewrockwell.com/*", "*://*.liberalamerica.org/*", "*://*.libertytalk.fm/*", "*://*.libertyunyielding.com/*", "*://*.libertyvideos.org/*", "*://*.mediamass.net/*", "*://*.megynkelly.us/*", "*://*.msnbc.com.co/*", "*://*.msnbc.website/*", "*://*.nahadaily.com/*", "*://*.nationalreport.net/*", "*://*.naturalnews.com/*", "*://*.nbc-news.net/*", "*://*.ncscooper.com/*", "*://*.newcenturytimes.com/*", "*://*.newsexaminer.net/*", "*://*.news-hound.com/*", "*://*.newsbiscuit.com/*", "*://*.newsbuzzdaily.com/*", "*://*.newslo.com/*", "*://*.newsmutiny.com/*", "*://*.newswatch28.com/*", "*://*.opposingviews.com/*", "*://*.newswire-24.com/*", "*://*.now8news.com/*", "*://*.nowtheendbegins.com/*", "*://*.occupydemocrats.com/*", "*://*.www.pakalertpress.com/*", "*://*.politicalblindspot.com/*", "*://*.politicalears.com/*", "*://*.politicalo.com/*", "*://*.politicususa.com/*", "*://*.prisonplanet.com/*", "*://*.private-eye.co.uk/*", "*://*.projectveritas.com/*", "*://*.react365.com/*", "*://*.realfarmacy.com/*", "*://*.realnewsrightnow.com/*", "*://*.redflagnews.com/*", "*://*.redstate.com/*", "*://*.rilenews.com/*", "*://*.satiratribune.com/*", "*://*.theblaze.com/*", "*://*.thefreethoughtproject.com/*", "*://*.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/*", "*://*.other98.com/*", "*://*.www.reporter.bz/*", "*://*.www.thestatelyharold.com/*", "*://*.www.thedailysheeple.com/*", "*://*.www.thenewsnerd.com/*", "*://*.therundownlive.com/*", "*://*.theuspatriot.com/*", "*://*.truthfrequencyradio.com/*", "*://*.twitchy.com/*", "*://*.unconfirmedsources.com/*", "*://*.usasupreme.com/*", "*://*.blastingnews.com/*", "*://*.usuncut.com/*", "*://*.www.veteranstoday.com/*", "*://*.wakingupwisconsin.com/*", "*://*.winningdemocrats.com/*", "*://*.witscience.org/*", "*://*.www.wnd.com/*", "*://*.worldnewsdailyreport.com/*", "*://*.worldtruth.tv/*", "*://*.zerohedge.com/*" ]
} ],

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fb0Asg88FRw
archive.is/9Gmkz
bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz
realfarmacy.com/diy-cashew-cheese/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some of the more interesting sites it's blocking:

breitbart
jonesreport
intellihub
lewrockwell
prisonplanet
PROJECT FUCKING VERITAS
theblaze
veteranstoday
zerohedge

Filter Man must be pissed

these kikes really got to go. They wont be happy until they have gulags open again and they can rape and torture more goyim children.

Calling projectveritas.com fake news is unforgivable. These people must be destroyed.

Oh he is
youtube.com/watch?v=Fb0Asg88FRw

Interesting list.

Blocking VT is completely justified. The kike who runs admits that 40% of what he writes, and most of what's published on the site, is false.

NO BIAS HERE GOYS

infowars

drudgereport.com on their list. The hunger for an echo chamber is real.

really, it's was all about calling breitbart fake news, the rest is just bonus.
You can even feel it because it's one of the few with www.

holy shit he is so pissed kek

Very petty, obviously 'everything I don't like is fake'.

My first reaction is fury, but that is an incorrect reaction.
There is no reason to be angry about this. This was a matter of course.
It helps us. The left will retreat further into their echo chambers, making them totally incapable of actually dealing with us.
They learned nothing, they will double down.

Our victory is now inevitable; their plan was revealed while in the womb, and now it will be born at best half of what it could have been.
Half of the country will not fall prey to the brainwashing, and that half will be more productive and more capable. gg no re.

.com.co, they did the same with msnbc.com.co because they are legitimately fake news sites.

Drudge, a website that literally posts links to MSM news websites, is "fake news".

We should create a similar app that blocks libtard echo chambers.

don't we have some extensions of our own?

I had my suspicions that rapper niggress was redpilled

get out

This. Co-opt the plugin and make our own blocklist to block the majority of bullshit left propaganda.

Try to pay attention kike. This thread isn't about google chrome.

The Grauniad should be on any "fake news" list.

he's right you dipshit. normies were getting hard on for this and a firefox extension is on the way, chrome is what's first.

Blocking the Blaze is a moral duty. Glenn Cuck needs to be put out of business ASAP.

jesus christ this kid has literally no skill

I don't see (((Salon))) so this list is obviously complete shit.

that's what it was called, the coincidence detector

No thanks. Any user worth their salt will do the basic research on their own and filter their news by themselves. This shit is stupid as 'shut app' debate app: for retards by retards

fug wrong field

did somebody make a coincidence detector for firefox yet? i don't use chrome.

It has been out for ages now, son

Forgot pic.

zeronet is the correct dl location?

This is a very good point. What they are doing now is not working, so the less they change the better it is for us. Hell, if the get even more extreme they'll be completely unable to win.

HOLY FUCK YOU FUCKING NEWFAGS ARE SERIOUSLY STILL USING JEWGLE CHROME

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU DUMB GOYS?

No one here is actually using Google Chrome you dumb fucks. Normies are the only tards that will use Google Chrome and this extension.

This thread is about the extension and the websites it's blocking, and possible counters.

This.

This list is being compiled so that other sites wont aggregate them on the basis that its not real news.
Look at what Cuckerberg is planning on doing with facebook

Mark Zuckerberg outlines Facebook’s ideas to battle fake news
archive.is/9Gmkz

They want to turn this into a label so people cant instantly dismiss it with a phrase, fake news. Its the same shit that been done with the phrase conspiracy theory.

KEK

You are correct, he has said that explicitly.

I don't think this is really going to work out for them though. I mean "fake news" is just newspeak for "facts I disagree with/refuse to acknowledge", so they're kind of setting themselves up to be explicitly anti-reality.
Also this kind of circlejerk creation is part of what got Trump elected in the first place because people were sick of the media being establishment mouthpieces and the anti-trump propaganda didn't work.

I can see masses of people in the future divided between online echo chambers, completely unaware of conflicting opinions because google filters results to browsing history and add-ons filter "fake news".
Society will fall apart at this rate.

bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz

Anyone who can't deadlift at least as much as AJ should be banned from journalism

it exists but it makes each page load lag your browser by a solid 2 seconds

unusable for me

Upgrade your shit and tweak your browser for fucks sakes

Also use a fork over ordinary Jewglefox like Cyberfox or Palemoon for example.

I am on palemoon. It's the plugin that's shit.

Must be a (((coincidence)))…

fake to cover up the pizzagate story that the rest of the world is talking about

whatreallyhappen3d dot com isn't on there?

fake sites with the ip addresses of their respective cdn's in cidr format for easy incorportation into a router/firewall. In case you've had enough salt. It's not comprehensive, complete or perfected, feel free to improve it.

instart logic - washington post:

103.243.12.0/23
159.180.64.0/20
159.180.80.0/22
185.89.20.0/23
185.89.22.0/24
192.33.24.0/21
198.180.186.0/23

fastly.net - vox, guardian, new yorker, nytimes, new republic:

23.235.32.0/20
43.249.72.0/22
103.245.222.0/23
103.245.224.0/24
104.156.80.0/20
151.101.0.0/16
157.52.64.0/18
185.31.16.0/22
199.27.72.0/21
199.232.0.0/16

amazon / cloudfront - vice:

52.3.0.0/16 52.54.0.0/16
52.204.0.0/16
54.83.0.0/16
54.84.0.0/16
54.230.0.0/16

akamai - thehill.com, politico:

96.16.0.0/15

automattic - people:

192.0.64.0/18

akamai - nbc:

184.50.240.0/20

comcast - nbcnews:

50.204.4.0/22

akamai - msnbc:

184.50.32.0/20

verizon cdn - huffington post:

72.21.80.0/20

cloudfare - daily beast:

104.16.64.0/20

turner - cnn:

157.166.224.0/19
198.81.230.0/24

sportsline - cbs.com:

64.30.224.0/20

cbs interactive - cbs:

216.239.112.0/20

akamai - cnbc:

184.51.128.0/23

Oy vey, the goym are no longer obeying TV to model their thoughts and opinions . Switch tactics!

so how do we make our own extension

fake news alert
msnbc.com
abc.com
cnn.com
foxnews.com
snopes.com
vice.com
ect. ect.

>>>/trs/

Seems pointless. The only people who would install this are the ones who are already avoiding these sites.

I'm more concerned about Twitter, Google, and Facebook banning people for "fake" news (a.k.a. supporting Trump)

LOL they do more real journalism than the NYT. What a joke.

WUT? O'Keefe got two Democratic Party operatives fired

legit news website, the editor is a former banker

This extension is a joke.

LISTEN

Remember when there was a kike website called "They Can't" floating around and presenting a fuckhueg list of YT anti-Jew videos waiting to be banned? Well, some user discovered that list and downloaded 10 fucking GBs of still salvageable anti-Jew vids, which were spreaded via torrent to others.

This is the exact same shit. It specifically points to us which websites constitute a target for (((them))), which in turn expands their popularity even further among the masses. Soon they will pray to whatever volcano blood demon they believe in to never have made this list in the first place.

wish they*

pls no bully I'm tired as fuck

realfarmacy.com/diy-cashew-cheese/

BLOCKED Oy vey we can't have the goy eating cheese

yeah, every site on the list just got a boost for everyone on the other side.

Are you mentally fucking ill?
Kill yourself if you can't act like a white human being.

I just use chromium tbh

Anyone considering informing the owners of those websites that they were blacklisted? So far I saw only Filterwars and PrisonPlanet know, but some may be oblivious to the censorship imposed upon them.

They are trying so fucking hard to shut it down