White Nationalists attacked in DC

"Die Nazi Die"

Violent and bloody clashes have broken out between protesters and attendees at a white nationalist conference celebrating Donald Trump's presidential victory.

At least one person was injured with a bloody gash to his forehead when the two groups clashed outside the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center in downtown Washington D.C. on Saturday.

No sound on video

Different than happening in Austin

archive.is/t1PQw#selection-639.0-639.80

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/800068505286639616
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oy vey we have to protect all the brown and black people and jews too by killing all the nazis

the goyim will learn the true ways of globalism Mordecai, do not ways your shekels paying these protestors

That kike fucked with his camera. He should have had two or three people flanking him.

Actually it looks like his phone got snatched out of his hand.

Fuck the Zog machine.

If they keep pushing whites like this, eventually one of these guys is going to show up with a full-auto and start mowing the shitskins down. Either that or run them over in a U-Haul.

I'm not encouraging anyone to do this. I think it's an inevitability.

You havent seen pics of guys showing up to these protests armed yet? it's already happening, nobody's getting shot yet though.

Pics ?

Are these the faggots blocking all my traffic nowadays? D.C. traffic is already bad enough, don't make it worse for fuck's sake.

oh fuck

Why the fuck do you live in that shithole? You working on tht government dough?

This is nothing but the final impotent death throes of the left.
They will not make the electoral be unfaithful. They will not accomplish anything with their hissy fit protests. They will not even start any civil war, they will fizzle out immediately when the first shot is fired and run back to hide in starbucks.

They are fucked and they know it but they won't go down without one last temper tantrum

You didnt see the pics of that guy with the rifle holding the Cyka Blyat sign?

You underestimate the stupidity of your average leftist, how many of them there actually are and the astounding support they receive form the media and big business.

I can only imagine it now

Leftist media plays this off like Civil Rights movement 2.0 and the evil white Nazis are vilified by every shitskin in the nation. Watts style riots erupt in every major city with a sizable brown population. Whites teeth up to protect themselves, civil war erupts shorty after.

This is what they're hoping for, this is what they're being paid for

fug

Either way it's win/win

This is basically the jews just trying to fuck us over even if it's just a annoyance.

I didn't, source?

Federal Carry ,Federal stand your ground, federal castle doctrine when?

How difficult would it be to gain 2/3 majority for constitutional amendments?

Insanely. If it was going to be done, we shoukd have started work a decade ago, and focused purely on Congressional seats.

So should we pass Federal Carry ,Federal stand your ground, federal castle doctrine by a rider in yearly federal budget/NDAA bill?

Bump

Too bad, because if the war actually erupts, right after we are done with niggers (will probably take a couple of days) we are going to hit the media offices. No survivors.

That video was weird.

ITS GONNA HAPPEN KEK WILLS IT!!

I dont understand, who is who in the altercation? The guy in the blue shirt holding the stick camera is antifa? Or is the guy he attacked antifa/leftist?

Guy in blue is a nationalist who's filming. A literal KIKE sneaks up and snatches his phone out of his right hand, that's when blue shirt says fuck it and grabs the kike faggot which makes all the antifa faggots swarm.

Oh, that makes sense. He seems too alpha to be a leftist fag, that's why I was confused, I thought he was the one doing the assaulting.

That doesn't require a Constitutional amendment, though. The 2nd already guarantees the right to carry. And federal laws protecting civil rights already exist. The right to defend yourself is a basic civil right. If they can strike down Jim Crow via simple legislation, they can do the same for state gun laws. Time to use the left's own weapons against them.

It's always some shit skin spic looking faggot with the commie shit all over him. Every fucking time.

Because they know that if a mystery meat like them wants to fit in they must first destroy racial homogeneity so they can fit in. They also know that forced redistribution of wealth is the only way a shitskin like them will be able to make a half-decent living. Shitskins are to communism as flies are to shit.

Youll have to invade New York, California, New Jersey and Illinois, arrest the PDs and enact Martial Law. Thats the real problem. Enforcement. Which is among thr resons even those who would be for the law might shy from it.

Our guy was filming Emily Youcis interviewing the ANTIFA scum. They were spraying crap on her and spray painting her hair as well. This is the video of her that was just a few minutes before this.
twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/800068505286639616

MEMO:

You are no longer allowed to call yourself a White Nationalist if you can't defend yourself against a bunch of larping hippies, especially putting you into a full sleeper choke hold!

That's it!

No more

Why do leftists and nigs have such an fetish for ganging up on a single person? In almost all nig or leftie fights, there are always random ones popping in to throw a punch or a kick on someone already surrounded and subdued. But the second the tables turn, they scatter like roaches. And whenever it's a 1v1 they almost always decline

You touch on the truth, but you simplify too much, 10 v 1 is a difficult situation. The mistake he made was going in there alone in the first place, shit like this is why the phalanx exists. Brothers in arms need to organize and stand against the hordes and be individually strong as well

And I mean phalanx as in military formation, not any similarly named modern organizations.

Sandnigger tactics. They are herd creatures only capable of mobbing, trampling and shaming enemies. The instant one gets hurt and bloodied their herd shatters into individual parts and the lizard brain takes over to start fleeing.

Try and stop me.

He probably is watching this thread, I know him IRL and he's a Holla Forumslack.

Fuck you dude. He had a split second to protect a woman in danger.

We sure this guy is a White Nationalist? Could just be another leftist who had differentiating beliefs and the other one following instincts sperged out while yelling "NAZI!"

He's WN, he was there for NPI and to try to fuck Emily Youcis like every other right leaning guy in Philly.

Oh shit,Holla Forums in the wild!

Dude, Emily is my dream girl. It hurts that there's only one of her.

Who the fuck cares, Spencer's a Fed agent anyway. Why else would he invite the media to see him shout 'Hail Trump' and do a Roman salute?

There's a war coming. Trump and his good goys won't have anything to do with the "alt-right" and are actively discrediting WNs and the leftists are going full force against us. I hope you are prepared.

All of the idiot masses will be slowing down their gun and ammo purchases since "MUH OBAMA ISNT GONA TAKE MUH GUNS ANYMORES".

Use this opportunity to buy and stockpile, especially after the holidays when nobody is buying anything and big discounts start to pop up.

Spencer is a homosexual and homosexuals are always double agents. That's why you can never let them in your movement.

fugg

that's the xp bar lad

Just noticed my trips, I guess kek has spoken. Prepare my dudes.

Check'd

Of course not, the alt-right was a kike scheme to put a label on disenfranchised people who believed the GoP no longer held their interests of the American people. Last I heard, he's more a deplorables fan. :^)

"Nazis" was trending on twitter last night and I was watching the live updates of the tweets (over 300k were made at least). Most of them were about killing nazis. So make of that what you will, if you ever so much as thought that a few comments under a breitbart or zerohedge article meant people knew about kikery. See and stay vigilant. Honeypots like gab.ai and daily stormer and whatever else may just be rounding you folks up.

Most whites have been coddled way too long in a high-trust society.
That's pretty much past now, especially if when you plan on doing activism.

Niggers and degenerates have no honor. Make no mistake, if you look weak they will take advantage.
Always, ALWAYS, have a buddy with you. Not just any faggot, but someone who will actually jump in the fray with you.
Also; start boxing. All of you. At least learn how to throw and take a punch, if you don't have agency for anything else.

2017 will be a fun year.

So in all probability, the whole situation was staged, given that NPI exists to stifle growth of the right.

Video related, it's the NPI conference and the agent speaking is playing the role of creator of the "alt-right."
Known e-celebs and members of the "alt-right" appear in violent incidents, cameras conveniently trained on them before anything even happens, with ((( astonishing ))) regularity, i.e Heimbach 'attacking' Blacks at Trump rallies.
If you can't tell by his body language and insincere intonation, that he has ulterior motives then go away and come back when you have hair on your balls and are less gullible because these people are enemy operatives engaged in well poisoning.

Thanks for confirming that alt-right agents monitor their bait threads.

Appealing to male protector instinct really is your favourite exploit, isn't it?

You misunderstand. They're saying "The Nazi, the" in German.

Inb4 an alt-right thread monitor (they exist) accuses you of "muh PR"

They're all on the same team.
Why else do you think that no one was arrested?
Why else do you think that the "leftists" (agents) who put on the show for the camera, pulled all of their blows and the "WN" stood back up with not a mark on him?
I know if feels good to engage in the team mentality of "us vs them" and you feel pumped up seeing "your" guy getting attacked but it's all a pantomime.
No WNs were injured in the making of the staged video.
The intention is to link Trump with violence and inside the conference, to link him with Hitler/Nazism and extremism.
And it's working.
Today in the UK, the major news stations all ran the footage of Spencer and his colleagues throwing the sieg heils.

I love living in a state when the cucks are kept in check thanks to farmers loving to come into town to eat and they openly show support for trump while showing off their guns to anyone that asks. It's a cozy as fuck feeling.