Norwegian donations to the Clintons halted after US election

archive.is/AiQyf

It is basically established truth that Norway channeled development aid funds through the Clinton foundation to establish relations and gain influence in Washington. Norwegians don't really care about this, but you might.

I don't know about that, user. I'm seeing more and more people in the comment sections in Norway being pretty awoke and (in some cases) redpilled.

The Clintons need to be wiped off the Earth along with their handlers.

They don't really care about anything. The only people in the world that care about politics seems to be the United States. Every other country is willing to be a subject than a citizen.

It's funny, I've said similar things in the past, both on social media and right here on Holla Forums, and the response from Euros is basically the same. They don't seem to comprehend the concept of "freedom." They want big government. They want to be ruled. Here on Holla Forums Euros just want to switch up one authoritarian group for another. The concept of personal freedom never even enters their mind.

Skei Grande commented that it is obvious that we have tried to get influence without objecting to us doing this.

What I intended to say is that Norwegians don't object to Clinton being corrupt if it benefits us.

We might make the Clinton rich, but on a national budget this is nothing. We probably have hundreds of people in the US lobbying different levels of US government, as do any western nation.

I'm European and I disagree, I hate any type of authority.

But how much do you love freedom, Euraonon? Do you love freedom this much? Because I don't think you even can.

Dressing in an American full body suit ?

AND DEFENDING FREEDOM!

Honestly at the moment the United States is probably the only country in the West that has a functioning nationalist movement.

Fighting for the zog or joining a local militia ?

Fuck if I know, but one of them is in a power wheelchair and another is wearing a camo kilt. Fuck yeah.

They'd better start donating to the NATO foundation if they don't wanna be Finnish and Danish clay in 5 years.

looks like a good muslim boy tbh

I'll pass on this freedumb, thx

We have a different government and a different idea of what democracy is.

You basically elect a single person to act as ruler.

We have around 10 political organizations represented in parliament. Each of them decide their policy trough democratic processes in their member organization.

We all know why foreign governments donate to the Clinton Foundation – pay for play. It's a giant slush fund for the Clintons, who gladly put foreign interests over American ones to whoever writes the biggest check.

With that said, how the hell did they accurately gauge that Norwegian donations dropped by "87 percent" when the election was literally less than 2 weeks ago. And their initial figure was calculated over several years starting in 2007.

I hate to criticize the article because I believe they're correct honestly, and we'll be seeing many more countries besides Norway stop donating to the Clintons now that they are politically irrelevant. With that said, I will criticize it because their numbers are bullshit and there's no way 10 days post election is an accurate timeframe to compare to 2007-2016.

They decide the national budget about now.

What are you talking about?

Your precedent decide his own policy.

No, that is the sum of all the yearly contributions since 2007.

I hear Germany had a similar form of government about 80 years ago. And it sure helped them make a miraculous economic revival from their poverty-stricken "democracy".

Of course things fell apart but that's what happens when jews direct virtually the entire world to gang up and destroy you. Oh well, we'll try again soon.

Also, the contributions dropped 87 percent from last years budget. The numbers are solid, it is just a coincident that the Norwegian national budget is decided this time of year.

The President, in spite of how some on Holla Forums act, isn't very powerful. The President does not control the US government. It's split into multiple branches.

I see, I just glanced at the article and gave my judgment too early. You're right I'm wrong, thanks for clearing it up.

I've got to give Norwegians credit for seeing how the political winds are turning. Kike donors gave Hillary $1.3 billion to run her campaign and all of those dollars went up in smoke. Investing in Hillary Clinton is now a losing investment.

The President has tremendous latitude with Executive Orders. Obama was basically able to ignore all border control and deportation laws for 8 whole years with the stroke of a pen.

The president is a benevolent dictator, don't be silly. Executive orders allow him to do whatever the fuck he wants as long as the military backs him.

We have the same thing.

The difference is that Donald Trump came out of nowhere and invented his own policy.

Our Prime minister is always the leader of the political party that won the election for parliament and have to commit to the policy from their general assembly.

Except you are a minority.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS WHAT EUROFAGS ACTUALLY BELIEVE
Just because we don't have a dozen useless parties with slightly different flavours of governing in our fucking congress and senate doesn't mean we're more "authoritarian" than you.

Fuck that muzzie and the photographer for being virtue signaling fucks
There is a difference between being civil and being complacent livestock.
Guess which issue Europe has currently?

Most of the EO only apply so much power if the President declares a state of emergency.

Gee. Who controls the (((general assembly)))?

Well, we divide up about 4 billion dollars a year to every subhuman on the planet with a sobstory to sell (not counting what we spend on those our government helps invade us,) so I'm not all that worried about Clinton. She might be a decrepit evil witch, but at least she's white.

Joking aside, we're fucked like everyone else.

No, he did not.

His policies are backed by his own party.

The members of the political organization. It is like if the members of the republican party could vote on every smallest little form of policy and that the party then had to commit to this.

Not all that hard to declare a state of emergency given our current situation in the US.

That happened after the fact.

Only backed. There where no democratic processes to create the policies. He created them on his own.

I disagree. Merely 18 months ago the Republican party was aggressively pushing Jeb Bush with a platform of amnesty for illegal spics, Middle East warhawking, and international free trade where factories fled to Mexico and the other countries Trump always harps on.

Trump executed a hostile takeover of the GOP and most of the lawmakers fell in line because they realized how popular Trump was amongst their constituents. But don't confuse Trump's platform with the Republican one – it was totally different before Trump and he merely replaced it. Also, don't completely trust cuckservative traitors like Paul Ryan, John McCain and Lindsey Graham to not stab Trump in the back at the slightest moment of weakness like they did continuously throughout the primaries. They may be in his party but they are not our allies.

they finally figured out that Hilldog was The Thing

Bill is 6'2". That bitch must be 6'4".
She must be wearing some serious heels.

Tell that to Richard Nixon.

Trump's party is not the GOP.

It is his own group, this is why he's replacing members with his own loyalists.

The AIDS and age has shrunk and withered him. I doubt he's 6'2" still.

I think we're just arguing semantics at this point but more or less agree. The GOP existed long before Trump and was an open borders, neo-cohen free trade party before Trump took it over and championed an "America First" policy.

You are correct that he is purging many of the neocon lobbyists from his Administration to replace with guys like Bannon, Flynn and Mattis who are massive upgrades. With that said, the vast majority of GOP lawmakers are holdovers from the neocon era like the people I mentioned (Ryan, McCain, Graham) and many others. The GOP may hold majorities in both Houses of Congress but we would be naive to expect complete loyalty from them considering how viciously they attacked Trump during the primaries and refused to stand with him during the general election.

No doubt it's preferable to have a Republican majority in Congress than a Democrat one, but Trump's takeover of the GOP is far from complete.

Remember that dutchanon?
What if other oil corps instigated this crisis?

Did anything ever come of that? Last I heard, he was apparently in Iran. LARP or not?

Boy I wonder how those fucking Saudi princes must feel now

It's amazing how well some folks age and others don't.

it's all about genetics, really
you could be a fucking potato person but at least you're a potato for life, not an ugly one, or a super star for 40 years and then the george soros face hits you

FUCKING WHY

This entire board is pretty much an endless The Thing scenario where we try to sniff out the kikes and shills. I'd think it would hit home pretty hard.

That was how it was set up, but time (and power creep) has pretty much broken the system.

The president does not enforce congress' laws; rather, he does his own thing and congress needs to block him. The president can issue executive orders as he sees fit.

The supreme court has become the upper legislative house. It can decree just about anything it wants if it has a court case in front of it.

Congress has gone the way of the Roman Senate; they don't want to do anything, because what they do could be unpopular. And they are divided such that a president just needs about 30 senators (enough to sustain a veto) on his side and he can run the table on congress.

The Clintons need to be interrogated extensively, lest their secret accounts die with them.

the recent problematic growth of Presidential power notwithstanding, the US is still one of the most decentralized governments in the world, user.

You want the white girl sitting next to the nigger to be unarmed? What the hell is wrong with you? Unarmed the nigger could easily overpower her. Only with her rifle does she stand a chance against him.

What do you think Congress is, Europeon?

Just as with USA, the media have immense power and people know only about the things they are told about.
Be it the leak of the week where you have media "filter" it and tell you the most important ones, or what the latest expert say is the proper way to get fit or what you should put your money in. And of course the latest episode of that hip TV-show everybody watches, and how awful and bigoted Norwegians are against these friendly refugees.
Today there was an article dropped that some Norwegians were racist and beat up some homosexual because his boyfriend was a Muslim. Totally true, else they wouldn't write about it :^^)

Your impression of Norwegians are mostly what is being said through TV and radio, which you should know doesn't portray the average citizen.

OY VEY BAD GOYS

Not to mention the Scandinavian naivety, the one that has blessed and cursed Sweden for so many years. That our politicians just disagree what is BEST for the population measured in some objective scale.
The idea of corrupt politicians aren't an issue for the Average Joe, since the goal is noble. Truly so many folks can't be mistaken..

He would have paid Trump just as well if he thought Trump had a chance.

In fact now he probably will.

Might give Trump licenses to make golf courses in snowland.

F R E E D O M

Terrified of the inevitable nuke attack.

Drinking in public? What are you, a fucking degenerate?

You seem to have a horrible basic bitch concept of politics

Hitler was basically an emperor and was a socalist his goverment has nothing in common with the US at all

Do you think the Clintons are actually in mortal danger now that they basically wasted billions of dollars that belonged to someone else? If there's one thing the kikes in charge have in common always, is that they do not let anyone get away with wasting their jewgolds

I would be more worried about the Swedish government doing that.

Kong Harald er en cuck

Hanrei. Bruk ordene dine.

I wish we could get varg in a public office

in other news Trump hotels will be the he only hotels use by the Norwegian government when in the US next year