Fun or interesting Neocities sites

castlecyberskull.neocities.org/ - The amount of skull, ghost, dragon, etc pictures is off the charts.
But it gives that site its charm.

I've tried to find another interesting site, but came up short. Maybe you have some?

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/
niggasbewilin.neocities.org/
suyu.neocities.org/
fauux.neocities.org/
devilsona.neocities.org/
frienddinoandtrashcan.neocities.org/comic5.html
sfsu.edu/~jtolson/textures/textures.htm
404pagefound.com/
keelynet.com/indexalt.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

spyware.neocities.org/

your site is from a slut

some of those articles look like they were written by a 12 year old

and the design is fucking ugly

The fuck is neocities?

niggasbewilin.neocities.org/
You asked for it.

suyu.neocities.org/

Cool if you like SEL
fauux.neocities.org/

devilsona.neocities.org/
**>gay+autistic
>freelance artist
>Canadian**

What's next, interesting facebook pages?

I don't want to live anymore.

It's beautiful.

Even more beautiful.

This is the worst bait I've seen in some time. A more transparent attempt for attention isn't possible.

Here's a tip, don't give people attention if their sole intention is to get attention.

frienddinoandtrashcan.neocities.org/comic5.html

What did you expect? That's kind of the a e s t h e t i c .

got a warning about malware

when static HTML websites are allowed to change your cursor it's not surprising that firefug and its forks still don't have an option to disable popups after 20 years

neocities used to be pretty good before they started adding that social media shit to the platform, makes no fucking sense and the community when connected is just 100% purely as autistic as reddit and tumblr combined. Before that it was just people having fun with making little sites- used to have a lot of gems

I remember the thread about that site, some user linked a site with old tiling backgrounds for the OP to use on the site. Anyone know where that background is from?

sfsu.edu/~jtolson/textures/textures.htm

Right here, also I made the spyware site, and posted the link. I found it on 404pagefound.com/ which has a lot of similar cool sites.

Something tells me that changing your cursor might somehow have a security flaw in it. Just a feeling I get from that.

Is that even possible?

Thanks user.

keelynet.com/indexalt.html

Anyone got anymore?

what's the browser you use?

nice

Surrealhub.neocities.org