Drumpf BTFO yet again? How will he ever recover!?

Drumpf BTFO yet again? How will he ever recover!?

he cant recover from a fifty cal!

Where was the joke?

The joke is the orange tub of lard sitting in the Whitehouse. The punchline is the response of the decent people to his tyranny.

I'm not even a Trumpcuck and I'm gonna need you to clarify on what tyranny you're talking about.

What's that? You want a sage negated? Okay.

He is a tryant plain and simple. Remember he only got around 9% of the votes if you go by the entire country and include the people who didn't vote for anybody at all. He is making these drastic changes with only a tiny amount of genuine followers. It's all a skillfully crafted illusion.

Jews are white racist imperialists…Am I supposed to be shocked that Chump is buddying up to them? He's a fucking nazi and so are the Israelis.

Are you old enough to be using this site?

These people are so brainwashed i'm starting to feel bad for them if they didn't want me and my family dead.

Fuck it, let's do this.
Constitutional and not at all tyrannical.
Same thing as above. Also constitutional. No one is entitled to citizenship in another country.
This is just nonexistent
Native Americans don't run the government and have not taken on the task of managing and maintaining the entire country. They can't even manage their own communities.
top wew
Jews are nazis now. Got it.
A great thing that will help the country in the long run and likely force Mexico to depose the druglords that actually run their country.

Jews are nazis now, but the nazis did nothing wrong hehe

Obliterate all Leftypol users.

Wallop all Holla Forumsyps!

gonna need some proofs there bud
also at one point or another you have to deal with the fact that you lost

Holla Forums is the only board where lefty is still allowed, that's why they are here

no other board gives a shit about you, gommie fucks

I don't have the figures right now but it was between 7 to 15 percent so I just went with 9 to be safe. It was in a report that I read but I'll have to dig it up. It's true though.

Also it wasn't just me that lost it was America. They didn't lose because Cuntf was popular though, they lost because the masses are apathetic sheep. Never forget that more people didn't even vote than the people who voted Cuntf into office. You are the minority now.

This happens every election and isn't proof of anything.

drupfy puppies silly polyps alt-right ess jay dubyuhs horseshoe theory

this was pretty funny. Any other Stephen Colbert clips? I don't watch his show because I'm not American

He's hit and miss but he triggers the Drumpfettes something fierce.

there's literally ajoke every 15-30 seconds?
I've got poor memory but it literally ends on a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory joke

lol
speaking of Trump's orange I'm surprised Stephen didn't tie it into his Oompa Loompa joke. I can't think of one buy I'm sure you could work in the small hand thing since Oompa Loompas are small and have tiny hands.

lol yeah this thread is pretty funny too

not Jews, but Israel is
you need to not originate on reddit to browse this site

The tyranny of the Jew.

==Drumfaa Lumpfa doopadee doo
I've got another puzzle for you Drumpfa Lumpfa doopadah dee If you are wise you will listen to me==

What do you get from a a Drumpfity dee? A pain in the neck and a trash economy!
Why don't you try simply becoming a cuck?
Or could you not bear to look?

==Drumpfa Lumpfa Doopadee Dah
If you like cucking you will go far!==

==You will live in happiness too
Unlike the Drumpfa Lupfa doopadee doo! ==

Epic post, fellow meme warrior!

HOOGILY DOOGILY BOOGILY WOO, THE DRUMPF GOES HOOOTY HOO

How dare you! Calling people nazis while you hate jews! Don't you know that 6 million jews died for your sins (of being white).

daily reminder if ur a racist u can't consider urself human

You tell em, fellow magapede!! 8chans is an alt-right website, if you are a liberal or a commicuck, go back to reddit where you belong. no anti-trump speak will be tolerated on this domain.

lmao, ownd XD

Is it me, or are most Drumpfspergs also horrible people who think Asuka is a good waifu?

Donald Trump should legally change his name to Ronald Frump.

less than a few decades

Dontel Chump is going to make America Mexico again when his xenophobic policies backfire and the true antis righteously reclaim their ancestors land.

Remember when Holla Forums was good?
Me neither.

They have a voice on Holla Forums as well.
I'm fucking sick of it.
Holla Forums needs to be erased.
There's no reason for them to be on any board here.

Build that safespace!
We are going to make Holla Forums a hugbox again!

Hopefully you don't wonder why leftyshits are not welcome on any board, except Holla Forums, /pone/ and /cuck/.

This is sad, the strain is aging him horribly.

They're not welcome on /pone/ either.

Holy shit that's a really bad joke. I hope he realizes that his character on the Colbert Report was funny and not him.
It's like when a kid who isn't quick-witted says "n-no you're the [word]".

like you'd do if you could?
project much?
die in a grease fire, commie

2 PLANES

This is your brain on communism.

stop fat shaming faggot!

There are people who unironically call him drumpf on here.
Holla Forums has infected this place.
they think your sarcasm was in good faith.

That quote about pretending to be an idiot attracts actual idiots was very real tbh

Yes, but considering their ancestors illegally crossed the Bering Strait on a land bridge and wiped out the original indigenous peoples of the America's they then have to deport themselves back to Siberia.

You literally just described Holla Forums a's well a's left. It's also pretty funny that you are cucked to the point where you can only think in left or right terms. You are a true spiritual pleb.

Top lel. Give it a decade and you'll be behaving like a full blown kike (and justifying it to yourself with these same mental gymnastics).

I hate cucks of all varieties. That includes the right wing ones.

Notice how every post is just "muh leftypol"? These people are tumblr tier, they have a different set of buzzwords and beliefs but they get triggered just as easily as the leftycucksun when their beliefs areally questioned and resprt t9 buzzwords (it's almost like they cant form an actual argument isnt it? Whor does that remimd me of?). Friendly rwminder that the high quality posters left 8/pol/ months ago and all we are left with os meme spouting retards.

t. lolberg

How did SJWMarvel let this happen?

Wrong.

I described the cuckspammers that spam and harass this board you
And how do you describe yourself as going beyond the paradigm while you type like a faggot from plebbit?

And yet you are on Holla Forums and throughout your post you defend a cancerous board that spams cuck threads and every other thread that doesn't go their way here. How's that transcendence going on for you?
You know what you are?
A leftypol cuck

I'm on a phone right now and I'm not used to autocorrect. I don't check my posts before posting so I didn't notice the mistakes. The post was still legible and they were obviously mistakes.

It was a perfect description of nu/pol/'s behaviour. I feel OK with my choice of words.

Am I supposed to be defending leftypol? I barely even mentioned them. The whole point was that Holla Forums is a tumblr tier safe space where you get banned and bombarded with buzzwords if you don't stick to their pre approved beliefs. Pointing that out doesn't mean I am defending anybody else.

Good. I make my decisions based on what is good for my race as a whole, sometimes that is on the left and sometimes it is on the right. I wouldn't call it transendence though, more like common sense. How is your political shell game going on for you?

Top pleb.

It wasn't easy…

It's funny how leftists even have to steal stuff like this.

(((nationalism))) is even worse

it's a meme. We're all pretending

Well, except for the Jews, you know…

Wanting to run your own country /= wanting to run the world
Foreigners can do what they like with their shitty countries.

Actually that's completely wrong.
Hitlers whole reasoning for signing onto the Havaara agreement is that if Jews had their own nation, they would be forced to become self-sufficient and would gradually lose their parasitic tendencies over time.
And at first this was the case for a few weeks, then they started hiring the local arabs and imported labor and started to revert to their old ways.
Hitler wanted to send them to Madagascar, which had I think about 30 times the landmass and way more natural resources than Israel has today, and they wouldn't be surrounded by people that wanted to kill them. But the Jews insisted on getting Britain to settle them in Palestine.

50% of the voters wanted him. Most of the counties wanted him.
I'm sorry you didn't vote, but if you want to blame someone, blame yourself.

>>>Holla Forums
stay there trash

Is Israel grand? it'd be the same shit, but in Apefrica

Welcome to hell, bud

Fabulous fable, friend.

WTF I LOVE COMIC BOOKS NOW?!
the other one with dyke hair looks gaf but I'm almost curious enough to pick up a funny book

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/haavara
Here's a source you can trust, golem.

Women aren't funny.

Waman are smart and funny, get over it :^)

Nice try. But people are legitimately waking up and realising that Trump lied and is a fucking puppet, propped up by KGB and the
Alt-"Right" shills. No amount of ironic memes will change that fact.

RIDF worked overtime to push pro-russian sentiment on trump supporters and the right in general. While nu/pol/ is cheering Putin he is busy slaughtering ethnic slavs in Ukraine with help from Dugin (who believes Ukrainians should be genocided) Most Americans are unaware or simply unphased by what horrors are planned for Europe from both sides of the political landscape and blindly follow Trump even when he serves the same evil.

Bet you whine about hitler killing muh based slavs during WW2 as well.

Non-whites actually are mindless and soulless though.

Why do you care more about a billionaire celebrity who allows those around him to undermine your country more than innocent Ukrainians? Fuck is wrong with you gullible Americans?

More like purgatory, I'm more bored than agonized by the fact I can easily predict how a thread is going to play out simply by glancing at the OP.
I need to find somewhere that's more unpredictable.

Holla Forums isn't a country though

Proofs? If there were actual proofs they need to be spread, pls gib the proofs.

Are you stupid?

First of all, I don't believe Trump has anything to do with Putin. You're buying into a media lie. Seems there are different people trying to manipulate you over in slavland.

Depends on what the end goal is
Then it's just that except that confrontations between the other nations would settles disputes.
Than it's not about nationalism anymore.

kikes literally made that narrative up. It's a projection of what they want to do to everybody else.
even hitler didnt want to do that.
Familiar with the phrase the jew cries in pain as he kicks you?

You have to be a gullible moron to believe that Dugin actually has any influence over Putin

Christ, this is like the shitlibs breathlessly reporting that Bannon was secretly working with Richard "no homo" Spencer because a narcissistic fag (redundant) would certainly never lie about any possible ties between them and a famous figure!

>muh proooooooooooooofs
>>>Holla Forums

Yes, however there are nationalist who think this way, despite the obvious.

Those are not nationalists, those are white planetarians.

I wish for politics in the future to be a battle between nationalists and WPs.
Could you imagine if the "alt right" was the left in the new left/right paradigm?
scary stuff hm?

correct, i just wanted to call attention to the distinction as well confirm what i believe.

yea, Holla Forums seems to do that a lot…

Then you are an idiot. Trump has flagrantly declared his associations with Russia that have since gone awry. It's not a secret if he himself admits dealings. He is not blackmailed, just influenced. I don't know if he's more dangerous with or without Russia. The mans no fucking clue what hes doing and now hes on a 2 week golfing trip. Shit's unsafe.

Putin and Dugin exist in a symbiotic relationship. Dugin needs Putin for power and Putin needs Dugin to give a cultural legitimacy to his action. The Eurasian Economic Union and the invasion of Ukraine are sound political moves, but Dugin takes them and makes them about creating this new bizarre bolshevik raceless muslim/judaic empire that can strike down America. Dugin likes Trump because he's not interventionist, he plays nice with Turkey and Russia and gives Dugin breathing room to lay plans. Maybe you are right and he is not all that influential, but in my mind the annexation of Crimea is just flexing in preparation for bigger long term movements.

Caught me a little off guard there fam, I was expecting you to call me a trumpcuck or something.