#TrainForTrump

#TrainForTrump

We have to strike while the iron is hot, we have to drive these libshits out of their minds.

It's beautiful, because it has two layers, 1. Can scare the shit out of them on social media thinking there's right wing death squads training all over America. 2. Can gaslight them after the media picks it up, "hey guys what? We're only training to assist the authorities in the event of a natural disaster/terror attack/for civil defence, what's the problem?".

Thoughts?

Oh yeah I should add, #TrainForTrump is a play on Trump Train etc.

No, faggot shill. We meme that Trump is a president of peace.

Our goal is to discredit the media using their relentless wolf-crying. You don't do this by showing them actual wolves.

Beautifull, you should be training anyway.

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHH PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

No one listens to the faggot media anymore. It's about directly propagandizing to spics or whoever the target group is through social media now. They can't spin it when the first time they see the story is from "Jose Gonzalez Rodriguez's" twitter

No and no. Trump won peacefully. He will peacefully remove illegals. He will build a wall of peace. He will turn 9/11 into a national holiday called Peace and Prosperity Day.

This kinda uh, does that? Since we aren't actually forming death squads.

But we can damn well make the media run with the narrative that there's secret training camps all over the country quite easily, hence discrediting them even more.

Black propaganda.

You are every kind of retarded. Please remove yourself from the gene pool.

first reply every time
We want the media to be correct. Anyone right of Karl Marx will be a jew burning, muslim decapitating, fag in bog drowning ultra right wing racist. We want the kikes to panic and call every last white on the planet litterally hitler.
We want total, complete victory.

This isn't even FBI, it's ATFcucks trying to b8 gun owners to selfdox

Trump planned this campaign decades in advance, dipshit.

Play the long game.

Great idea fam.
I also suggest we post our pictures of our houses and photos of MAGA hats on the street signs where we live.
No anonymity either. SHOW THEM WE'RE NOT AFRAID!

It's not suggesting violence you moron. And incase you haven't noticed Anti-Trump "protestors" are already brutalizing Pro-Trump Americans. If the spics think a violent kickback to their violence is being organized maybe they'll fuck off for a day or two until ICE gets it's funding back in January.

The perception that RWDS are out there training will change their plans as well because it'll be based on false information. If we cared about the "truth" we wouldn't have meme'd Trump into office under false pretenses. It's about the perception game not "truth" you stupid PRfag.

The more the left spasms out of control and riots and conducts whatever violence that they want to commit the sooner we take complete political control. The sooner that the complete political control is established we can do whatever we want.

Did they switch to new shills when the CTR faggots failed their jobs? Not to attack you shlomo, but if you're gonna generate posts for your blog to report you really have to be more subtle.

Actual Holla Forumsacks don't concern themselves with scaring or freaking out the degenerates. They get a laugh out of pointing out the idiocy, and we all have fun watching their mental gymnastics, but a lot of Holla Forums, as I see it, acknowledge that most of the blue pilled people out there are so indoctrinated they'll never break free.

Always a better method of shifting the window has been the encouragement of asking questions and pushing for individuals to question what they know. Fundamentally, ours is a movement of truth. Truth in history, truth of self, truth for the future, knowing what is real and what isn't.

Next time try and play off that, it'll be less transparent.

This. We need our enemies to fire the first shot. There is nothing criminal about owning guns or organizing a militia. In fact these are very legal and very American. If the faggots want to flip out on Americans being American and take preemptive action to stop us, we should encourage that. They can't win in an actual fight and that's what is needed to purge our land of this scum.

this, but there is nothing wrong with using the term gaslighting. It is good to know the psyop strategies, so you can prevent them from being used against yourself.

Bruh, this is why we use spray painted nerf guns. Get the media to freak out over foam dart launchers.

Are you guys CTR shills or can you just not into propaganda and media manipulation at all?

No one is suggesting violence, or pictures of our own shit, I'm just suggesting we create the image that there's massive Trump Militias forming to scare the ever loving shit out of liberals who're right now one headline away from an heroing anyway.

There's nothing actually happening, but with enough shitposting we can create the image of it on twitter etc.

Stupid question probably better for /k/ but are iron-sights usable on weapons with the Picatinny rail like OP's first pic?

You must understand that there are morons here that don't understand what you means. They are LITERALLY…what you mean…durr.

They don't get that you are calling out for a team effort to create propaganda images and memes so that they can be posted in leftist bbs boards to make the left freak out and get even more shrill and violent.

They don't understand that you are calling for IMAGES OF RANDOM FUCKING GUYS DOING TACTICOOL STUFF WITH SUBTITLES.

Pull your head out of your ass.

retarded and gay

This, I don't think it's a coincidence every time a novel PSYOP is suggested the JIDF shows up guns blazing trying to keep us shitposting rather than actually acting on the idea.

Hey fucktard..I am a 13th level shit LORD. I was a meme Trooper in 1995 on AOL.
I AM YOU FUCKING FATHER BITCH. The conditions of the influence that is being swayed right now is because of me and those that think like me.

Get to work you faggot.

Exactly this.

It's like they don't remember how successful #DraftOurDaughters was.

Just knocked this out.

Bump for interest, triggering libshits with psyops is what we do best.

PRE-EMPTIVE SELF DEFENSE

Here's the CNN overlay if you want to use it.

Fonts that looked close enough to CNN's ones I used were IMPACT for the bold headlines and Myriad pro for the sub-headline.

Both on google fonts, goys.

This generation's Brown Shirts?

It's easier to find a real CNN article, then right click and "inspect element".

Then you click on the text where the body paragraphs and title are and just edit it to your liking. Here's a quick mockup I did.

Good point.

Godspeed you glorious bastard.

This should be very entertaining considering how mentally unstable lefties already are. This is perfect for trolling that lefty who said "Make the NRA regret giving us gun rights"

Get these fake pictures onto your fakebook troll accounts and all others ..we must meme this in to the fabric

With Russia you faggot.

The media discredited itself forever during the election.

You're not a winner. You're someone who was in a coma during the current year.

Hush boy, we know you have no weapons, live in mom's basement and have never done anything. Now while you're whining, do you see what the adults did? Good, now go fuck yourself.

Great work otherwise!

We're not showing them actual fucking wolves you stupid nigger, just airsoft with the orange tips removed.

Yes. Iron sights are a back up in case the primary optic decides to get damaged/die/whatever.

Also, didn't that commie-killing Finnish sniper use iron sights instead of a scope because scopes would make him get noticed?

Yeah, but Simo was also a top of the top target shooter as well not to mention his rifle wasn't the average Mosin. Russian scopes are mounted high as fuck, most back then were so the guy could use the Irons if he really needed too.

That poor AK.

Are you that trap?

Yes. Sometimes you'll also find that people 'co-witness' their irons and red dots, that's to say the red dot is matched up with the post of the iron sight. Basically, it's insurance if the red dot fails and can actually help one fire more accurately. Pic related.

It was just a Finnish-made mosin, maybe somewhat better than the average soviet conscript's, but even then was a mediocre 50 year old design. He did get a special rifle for his service that was absolutely better but I don't believe he used it IIRC.

Kek
One Tweet, from May:
AndyOBrien [email protected]/* */ May 7

Men practice feats of endurance under President Trump to please him during his Supreme Leadership. #trainfortrump

i like it. displays of strength demoralize your opposition.

just fuck my keyboard up fampai

Generally speaking the Russian Snipers including ex-snipers and Finn made mosins tend to be fairly dead on rifles provided you feed them 180gr bullets instead of the standard 147gr surplus out there.

KYS FAGGOT OP

looks good, just needs a dragon dildo hidden in there like Where's Waldo? and it's like I'm actually on /k/

Trump is the Chaos candidate.

Thread THEME

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Dumbest idea I've heard in a while.

A) we don't want them ready and we don't want them armed
B) it may provoke them to strike first thinking theyve already been struck
C) it increases demand on guns/ammo thus making them more expensive for us. With Trump in office gun prices are going to drop to rock bottom if we play our cards right and don't create too much demand.

Your idea has no logical purpose and actually hurts our movement. No.

A. They will never arm, except street niggers which are already armed
B. We want them to strike… RACE WAR NOW!
C. Fuck your ammo costs. Life isn't larping at a range

spicks buy guns like crazy….kinda scares me.

Swing on over to Nevada and get some funs then keep them under your mattress, or if you're a real good goy a storage locker out of state so you can go to to the range.

I support this all the way

I want the purge, I've wanted it for ages

What's the protocol on gun purchases in Nevada? Do you have to prove residency or have to fill out a DROS type form over there?

this shit reads like upspeak

I want to get properly stocked but I need to save for an upcoming move.

LISTEN YOU POZZED FUCKS

The left is already scared shitless of us, we have no need to add fuel on that front. Our personal goals should be too continue on self-improvement, get /fit/, find QT 3.14 girlfriends, get /lit/, and take notes from /k/.

RWDS will be needed in the future, but we have not reached that point yet. We need more numbers, and we need the left to continue to be spitting out hypocrisy.

So for now we're Right Wing Peace Squads. Our time is coming, the future is bright.

A) WE WANT THEM TO DO THEIR STUPID REVOLUTIONARY BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!
They will be slaughtered like dogs and we will have pretext to defend ourselves. There will never be another democrat in office…in this country again.

B) GOOD - we want them to do something…what aren't you getting. WE WANT THEM TO GOTO WAR WITH THEIR OWN NATION. Fuck you are thick.

C) If you don't have what you need by now, you had better stay home or better yet lock yourself in a bunker.

The idea is SOUND. Its pure propaganda and it will destabilize the left party in the USA and cause them to lose even more ACTUAL POLITICAL OFFICE POSITIONS.
I can tell right now that you don't understand how middle age and older voters vote.

I would add that Holla Forumsacks should be training for real instead of just larping on twitter.

This tbh. I've logged off Twitter for a while anyways till the ban storm calms down.

If Trump had lost then all would have been lost - that's how close we got. You're now getting kampfy because he won - that is a mistake. We need these fuckers to riot, to spark a civil war so we have the justification to go after them while the country is still ours. We've given ourselves 8 years at best, we have rolled back the clock a little, but they'll be back. We need to think further than those 4-8 years because they WILL flood us with spics and sand niggers again to finish the job and then we WILL lose everything.

Unless you can convince der TrumpenFuhrer to start importing Whites from Europe, South Africa and Zimbabwe, we're not getting more numbers, dipshit. We need to do our best to make the invaders feel unwelcome so they leave and never come back.

Don't blow this fucking opportunity, it may never come again. We have to crush the left completely or we'll never be rid of the problem.

Eat shit. Your resistance to this only makes us do it more.

Look. The obj is to work within the Current system - ANY GIVEN CURRENT SYSTEM.

[WE] do not need to train and do anything. It would be counter productive for us to DO anything. Its all well and good that you have Funs and gear. But the point of this stuff is not for YOU to have to do anything. You de-legitimize yourself in this nations political and social structure if you DO something.

Nay - just sit tight.

The point of the meme'ing is to get the left reactionaries/commies to do their evil works. They will act out against the STATE. Trump is now the STATE. They will lash out and they will be CRUSHED utterly.

high level - Upper offices
medium level - local offices
Low level - Protest organizers and their mobs of people w/signs

^^^^^^^^^^^this whole structure will be stepped on if these
commies actual do what they say they are going to do.

Just sit and pour some coffee and KEEP UP THE MEME OPERATION

I don't know who you are but you are spot on. I can tell right now that you get it. Yours is a beautiful mind.
You are spot on.

Wtf is wrong with your posting style? You're certainly not from here.

Anyway what you just said is extremely retarded. Anons can train in private and still post fake pics on twitter. No one will find out. You sound like a NEET looking for excuses to avoid physical exercise.

Posting style. Thats funny. I didn't say not to "TRAIN". I also did not say anything about NOT posting fake pics. If you read thread I advocated posting meme pics of the said topic.

You are trying to misdirect the topic of the thread by personally attacking me. I am not attacking you. Just keep on meme'ing this shit and do your job.

K

Wrong, nigger. Trump will be the state on Jan 20th (inshadilay).

Thanks user, I see exactly what you're doing.

We need shitlibs everywhere to feel a hundred times more hopeless than we ever did. Anons here should not forget the past, those years and years of cucks and shitlibs ruling over us, shoving our faces into the dirt.

Remember your anger, your hopelessness, your depression, bitterness and despair. Remember being on the verge of complete demoralization.

DON'T FUCKING FORGET WHY YOU ARE HERE

Leave no room for reconciliation. Put as much pressure as you can on the shitlibs so that they overreact and commit felonies to the extent they are either killed, flee the country, or lose their right to vote. This is a war, god damn it, and it's either us or them. If you want to be back to where you were in 2015, anons, then jerk off for the next several years until all the ground you gained is lost. Have you grown so accustomed to failure that you want to go back to the way things were? Now is not the time to rest on one's laurels, it is the time for the real work to begin. We've slammed the door in their faces, but now we need to lock it, throw away the key and cover the threshold with a 10 fit thickness of depleted uranium.

You will not have enjoyed success until their views are suppressed, until what they say is unspeakable, what they think is unthinkable, until they are so marginalized that they cannot even function in society. Turn up the gas, anons.

mods pruned this thread.

Wonder why

Just musing, it wouldn't be impossible if this spread mostly to leftists, to meme our own opposition, or make TrainfT into honeypots to derail feds. Obviously no one here would be stupid enough to openly be in militias or put it on social media.

sounds great to me

keep doing what you are doing. As someone with tons of guns and ammo, I would ditch 90% of it easily if I had to get out of commiefornia or mass or something.

My objective is freedom and a future for my descendants, not a temporary reprieve to leave them with mexican and 3rd world and commie insurgencies while the rest of the world turns against them like white Africa.

If you think that's bad.

Read these.

We have to keep our focus.

where the fuck am I?