The laws on WIFE BEATING and MARITAL RAPE should be repealed immediately

Marital Rape is legal in most of the world like China, India, Arabia, Africa etc. However, the west has totally been taken over by feminism.

The wife is the property of her husband and owes him sex. If she refuses he should be allowed to rape her till his hearts content.

Women need to be kept in check otherwise they will cause severe damage to our society. They deserve a beating. ABOLISH FEMINIST LAWS!!!

Now this is going to be a great thread

ok

Nope

t. virgin

Fuck these feminist laws… women need to be controlled for the sake of all good!!

We gave them a chance and look at what they've done… men are oppressed in their own countries.

Feminist oppression here is much worse than communist oppression in China… We're almost like a feminist version of Saudi Arabia

Women should NOT be allowed to get a divorce, it's ridiculous!!

Of course this doesn't include extreme circumstances like if the husband is found to be her brother.

Why dont you just go live in saudie arabia with the other nigger tier humans

You aren't to be having sex at all except for the purpose of procreation, filthy degenerate.

Hello Erdogan

Wife told me I could fuck her whenever I wanted when we got married. That's practically the only reason to get married. Planning kids is a hassle, fucking whenever you feel like it is more efficient.

So you're implying we were nigger tier before feminism?

You're nothing but a traitor to mankind. A heavily brainwashed feminist

This shitposting's back to CTR levels, I see.

Yeah because the legionnaires weren't raping the slave girls

All top-tier places, fam. I wish you success in mimicking their superior culture.

Wew lad….

Feminism is cancer, but you are no different than a degenerate faggot. The rope awaits you.

It was our culture too before feminism. It's global tradition. You're severely brainwashed.

Feminism was a huge mistake and we MUST restore the patriarchy

Reminder that races can be superior (eg, white race best race), but cultures can be adapted to therefore you can prefer one cultural artifact over another.

This stuff is normal… wife beating was only outlawed by 1920 in the entire US and marital rape only in the late 20th century.

You ARE a feminist.

shit thread OP kill your self.

Absolutely. And a 'white' muslim culture is the ideal combination, amiright?

I agree with OP. Spouse abuse laws and spouse rape laws are very SJW "feelsy" type laws.
I would also extend repeals to age of consent laws. Consent laws were poked at and prodded by feminists who were jealous that men find young girls naturally more attractive than old hags. Combined with the industrial boom, more old widows were finding less and less chance to be remarried, and young girls made very serious competition.

I mean, for fuck's sake, we use to have an AoC as low as 9 in America before feminists came along and fucked everything up.

Why should I be thrown in jail for wanting to marry and consummate with a young girl who is objectively more beautiful than any 30+ brainwashed cunt?
Because "muh consent"? What a fucking joke. Consent in regards to females is like asking a monkey to think rationally. Women shouldn't be allowed to decide for themselves. A man is infinitely more likely to make the choice better for her than she will left to her own regards.
Any fag that is pro-AoC laws post feminists (see: kike) intervention is a fucking racial and romantical cuckhold.

Not to mention young girls have a vastly higher fertility value that can give you many, many more white children during her lifetime than a dried up fruitcake ever could. So begging to fuck a granny instead of cozying up to a girl is like saying "No thanks, there are too many white children already.".

I fucking hate that Holla Forums is vehemently anti-pedo when, if used properly, it's one of the most precious aspect we could have in regards to white population growth.
You see how those fucking mudshits are popping out children left and right? Yeah, their early marriages work out for them, didn't it? And their buttfucking us right now in terms of European birthrates.
So you'd rather watch your race die off in a sea of brown than allow a common practice found in literally every race and culture at one point in time which has only benefits and literally zero negatives (if you disregard muh precious feels of consent :( ), instead of allowing said long-dealing marital norm that you personally don't even have to indulge in if it's not your thing?
Literal.
Cuck.

Kill yourself mgtow scum. women are our allies and friends, not for beating and rape you fucking faggot.

Because India and China are Muslim countries right? Because we were a Muslim country before feminism right? LOL.

Wake up!! About every single religion and culture since the beginning of history has accurately pointed out the nature of women… and taken necessary steps to keep them in check.

At least I'm not advocating Chinese patriarchy (see image) or widow burning

Oh absolutely, the age of consent laws are feminist and need to be removed ASAP.

Women should NOT be allowed to own property, vote, go to school, have a career or even leave the house unnecessarily.

It's not just about the population of the race… but also about superior and inferior… about good and evil. Women are evil and the MUST be controlled!!

Child marriages have always been extremely common. What's the problem? Women are born to serve men.

lol, no

So don't falsely accuse me of wanting a white muslim culture…

But I guess false accusations are to be expected from feminists like you

Dont do this user.

Of course not. MGTOW is the only way until women get stripped of all their rights and put back in the fucking kitchen where they belong

"Marital rape" is a nonexistent feminist construct. Consent to marriage is consent to sex.

Gun laws tied into others to steal rights should be repealed.

Yet another kike maneuver was the Lautenberg act.

Love
Honor
Obey
Rip open vagina until bloody after forcing to ground and punching

check

If you have to force her that's assault, not rape. "Rape" is broadly defined as non-consensual sex, which under any meaningful and non-retarded definition of marriage is impossible between spouses.

>>>Holla Forums

I agree with you, but I'd like to point out something:
The word "pedophile" refers to those exclusively or primarily attracted to pre-pubescents (in Aryan girls, this is around age 9 and under), which I assume is incredibly rare. Females are at their most attractive the moment they can conceive, however you are correct that they should be "groomed" ideally a few years beforehand.

You stupid fuck. That's one of the reasons that caused feminism to rise in the first place. The woman is the co-pilot while the man is pilot. If you can't guide her, and can only react with violence either you are at fault, or she is unsavable. In that situation, you shouldn't have married her in the first place. A wife if treated with due respect and shown loving guidance will inevitably fall in line as that is her natural place. The barbarism that you spout is nothing short of stupidity and contradicts everything that natsocs believe.

I'm not OP, but:
How can you rape your own wife? Moreover, do you genuinely believe women want a sissy of a man who won't push for his desires? They won't admit it, but this is because women lie about their sexual desires by nature - to be upon about such things makes you seem easy and slutty, which no man wants.
Nonsense, feminism was propped up by feminist jews, then carried on the backs of bitter old hags that were either whores or too old to marry
Whether a man should act with violence depends on if she has done wrong, and the severity of her wrongness. Nobody is saying "beat the hell out of your wife because you feel like it"
Barbarism is simply a lack of civilisation, it doesn't, by definition, necessitate violence

I do agree however that females should be treated with love, however I know by obvious nature that females enjoy being pushed around.

open*

Physical abuse is fucked up yo.

Marital rape doesn't exist. On either side. If she wants it, you better give it up and vice versa.

i wonder who could be posting

This, they also hit themselves and then call the cops on you and they've been caught doing it thousands of times with hidden cameras.

If you married my daughter, then raped or beat her, I would fucking kill you. Even when she gets married, she's still MY daughter until the day I die. Any red-pilled man would do the same fucking thing.

If you're beating your wife that's assault, not rape, and should be illegal. Rape is completely different and is impossible in a marriage.

Take your degenerate MGTOW shit elsewhere. Violence and rape against women is frowned upon here.

if you aren't trolling you should sincerely consider committing suicide at your earliest possible convenience

Lots of shitskin attitude going on in here. Just like user said above, thats against everything a natsoc family would operate like. Treating your wife like that would make your children degenerates.

then go back to one of those you shitskin kike faggot

beating your wife is just going to give an excuse for feminism in the future, plus thats not an aryan thing to do, can you imagine hitler beating his wife?

If a wife unreasonably refuses a man sex he should be allowed to abandon/divorce her. Not rape her. My definition of abandonment/divorce means she gets no money of property from him that he paid for. This includes child support.

Are you intentionally being dense? Rape is not violence. It's sex without consent, something that is 100% impossible within marriage by any reasonable definition. Violence is assault, plain and simple. Stop buying into feminist word games that do nothing but confuse. Assault is possible within marriage. Rape isn't. I never advocated rape, merely stated the fact that it is impossible within a marriage. Consent is already given. The only way "marital rape" could ever be possible is if you removed a sexual relationship from marriage and made it a separate entity — which, surprise surprise, is the goal of feminists.

Go the fuck away, you clown. Just because you've been raised in a feminist culture doesn't make everything else degenerate, you lobotomized kike-slave.

White women, you fucking white knight. I have never once advocated rape or violence against white women, despite your sad delusions; I have merely pointed out that "marital rape" is yet another leftist impossibility, like "gay marriage" or "nonwhite American." It doesn't exist because it cannot exist under any sane, rational definition of the words used.

yourbrainonjudaism.jpg

Are you honestly that scared of having a non-feminist sexual order?

This

can you fuck off..
Beating the mother of your children and your lover is for the lowest of degenerates.
Its for savages.
Go away.

Literally nigger/shitskin-tier action.
She doesn't want to have sex with you? Fucking make it so that she wants to. She refuses because she's tired? Make it so that she doesn't have to work so fucking hard around the house: Teach your little shits to fucking behave, fix the fucking broken air conditioner and fans etc. Make it so that your life and your wife's life are fucking comfortable. She's lazy? Fucking educate her. She's not loyal? Fucking ditch her ass. She's mentally ill? Throw her in a hospital or an asylum.
Raping your wife just because she doesn't want to have sex with you is equal to trying to shove a cube through a square hole. It's something not even monkeys do. If you seriously consider that, then kill yourself.
Sage because shit fucking thread.

OP is such an edgelord. Bitch why do you care? Your'e some neet virgin who will never have a wife. Maybe be someones wife, but you'll never have a female

omg look at all the feminists here hating on something so normal as wife-beating and marital rape!!

LOL. by your logic, men have always been the lowest of degenerates.

Feminists like you can think whatever the hell you want… these feminist laws need to be repealed for the sake of ALL GOOD.

Couldn't have said it better myself! What people need to understand here is that nobody is saying

"beat the hell out of your wife because you feel like it"

And actually control over women = civilization

While feminism/women's liberation always leads to the slow and painful death of a civilization. Women are inferior savages, and will take us back to savagery if we don't put them back in the kitchen asap.

Hitler was born in a feminist era, and like a true feminist, rebelled against his father. SONS MUST SUBMIT TO FATHERS!!!

I'm talking about the pre-feminist era which you obviously know nothing about, being the indoctrinated feminist that you are. The laws on wife beating started only being enacted in the late-19th century. Like they used to say, wife beating is as old as the hills!!

In Ancient Rome a man was allowed to put his wife and daughter to death. Even in England/USA there are many rulings which refer to the "Ancient Law" which allows husbands to beat their wives with a rod.

Like the famous Aryan 19th century philosopher said – "When you go to woman, take the whip along!"