Over 'non white' casting call

http: //newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/03/29/hamilton-casting-call-non-white/

archive.is/Y51VH

Any guesses about our hero's religion?

http: //www.nytimes.com/2016/04/10/magazine/the-ceo-of-hamilton-inc.html

archive.li/XfIBx

Hard case to say. Producers should be able to call for certain ethnicities for certain parts, but if the play is a historical play and the character is based upon a white figure of history, then you gotta wonder what the producer is trying to achieve. oh wait, he's a jew

Kek

WHERE'S MY FREE MONEY, GOYIM? >:^(

This case is bullshit and only reinforces the leftist meme that discrimination against whites is fictional. Racial discrimination in works of performance art is 100% valid in numerous contexts for obvious reasons. There are plenty of real cases of discrimination (e.g. college admissions) and this is not one of them.

You do realize if the shoe was on the other foot cars would be burning and truckers beaten to death, right?

Fucking cockroach.

So we should be outraged by this because if it were reversed they would be outraged? I'm not buying that, they get upset over something silly/stupid so we should too! it's better to tell actors if they're ___ they won't be picked, so they don't have to waste their time trying out

I'm not really a principles guy. America used to be 90% white and now we're rapidly becoming a minority in our own country. In NYC, whites are already an insignificant minority – no joke, I was there two months ago and I've never felt so outnumbered by shitskins.

We have to push white interests no matter the situation. There should not be non-white actors in American theater because there shouldn't be non-whites here in the first place. These shitskins and their jewish ringleaders don't give a shit about us and are cheering for the day when we're outnumbered everywhere not just in NYC. We have to stop caring about "fairness" and remove the shitskins from all aspects of our society.

Also it's not even clear that's true. Casting calls for films regularly go out specifying white roles and I have yet to hear of any blacks attempting to sue over it.

RWDS
DEUS VULT

I'm a snow-white Redhead…getting ready for my leading role in the next Martin Luther King, Jr. movie!!

That's no the point you Communist fucktard. The point is that you cannot specifically craft an want-ad discriminating by race/ethnicity. The law exists to force you to allow *everyone* the opportunity to fail to meet your casting expectations.

Except, Commie, you're wrong, and this case is one of them.

I actually suggested this a while back: A Holla Forums Movie Production studio.

infinite salt

Are you seriously implying that wasting hundreds of people's time by not simply telling them up front what you're looking for is a good thing? If it's legal to refuse to hire blacks for white roles in art or vice versa, there's no reason it shouldn't be legal to just tell them that in advance.

Should be able to discriminate.

I'm all for a purge of shit skins, but does that need to be preceded by complaints over something so petty?

It should be legal, but it's not. While it IS illegal, why should they be able to get away with it?

/this

Where the fuck do you think you are posting, Rabbi? Wasting niggers time applying for obvious nigger roles and then assigning those roles to whites adds to the salt potential, but you knew that already you're just a Communist trying to D&C us with your pet nigger golems.

As I suggested in my first post, it's honestly counterproductive. This is the type of news leftists use to push their narrative that anti-white discrimination isn't real and that everyone who thinks it is is simply being petty. Even if he were to win the case, nothing would happen but a small fine and a change of the ad; I just don't see anything to gain here.

Except that's not what's happening. The people whose time would be wasted are white people auditioning for non-white roles they're never going to get anyway.

There is nothing too petty to advocate white interests for. Always keep the radical left on the defensive. If we push little issues like this, they'll be willing to concede ground to protect in an effort to protect things they consider more important.

50 years ago interracial marriage was unfathomably taboo. Then it was gay marriage. Now trannies and pedophiles are entering the mainstream. Shifts in public opinion don't happen over night – you have to keep fighting for small issues and over time you'll realize that you advanced significant ground.

[Citation needed.]

The people whose time would be wasted are niggers auditioning for nigger roles they're never going to get anyway.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish here, Moshe?

You realize nothing would stop a pro-white director from deliberately doing what you suggest anyway, right? No one is saying discriminatory ads should be mandatory, just allowed. By forcing directors to allow pointless auditions, you're only hurting white actors like the plaintiff in this case. It simply doesn't benefit whites in any way, and no amount of calling anyone opposed to it a communist jew is going to create such benefits.

How, exactly, does pointing at explicit anti-white discrimination support a narrative that anti-white discrimination doesn't exist?

I suppose I should have said "is petty/meaningless" for clarity. This is a genuine example of discrimination, but it's also valid (as far as I know; I'm not actually familiar with the plot/characters of Hamilton).

Yes, it's petty, but as evidenced by the thing with the cakes, it's the petty things the general public pays attention to. They're a stepping stone.

No, I think I get it. I'm going to ask the niggers to get off the bus I'm on because I have 'creative license' to live my own life as a work of art.

Then we can artistically spraypaint nice images of white culture on the giant canvas we build on our southern border.

See:

Without the current law the plaintiff would have no legal recourse in this case, hence the case.

Fuck off Jew you're fooling no one.

You're not making sense

Now I'm seeing where you're coming from, and I agree, but I still think this kind of discrimination is okay, it saves everyone involved some time
I think it'd be better to convince them it's okay both ways, rather than be offended/upset like they would if the roles were reversed, and that the prior should be the victory we're aiming for

It's not about wasting people's time you dumb kike, it's about violation of a law that white actors could potentially exploit in a legal case.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Yeah good luck convincing niggers, the most entitled people on planet earth, that discrimination towards them should be acceptable. NO concept of fairness can penetrate their thick, tiny skulls and you know it, kike. What, you gonna revoke the 1965 Civil Rights act, stupid? Over their dead bodies.

It really pains me as a creative person to see that America's cultural institutions have degraded to the point where patriotic and classical themes are de facto banned, while cancer like racemixing and homosexuality are not only acceptable but tolerated and enthusiastically pushed.

The culture of a country absolutely does have a powerful effect on the values of a country. Niggers in any capacity weren't acceptable until Jews started putting them in TV and movies in the 1960s. People were disgusted by, and openly mocked, fags and lezbos until Jews started putting them in media in the late 90s. BM/WF racemixing came not longer after that, and Trannies were the same until Bruce Jenner started playing dressup a couple of years ago.

Ultimately, media is about the creation and dissemination of memes that get absorbed into the normie culture as a whole. There will always be people who resist the poz, just like there were faggots who sympathized with the Jews in NS Germany. The cultural battle is for the hearts and minds of normies and especially of the youth, who are so impressionable and easily led astray with their lack of life experience.

Gamergate was a microcosm of a greater trend. People have to reject poz in film, music, TV and theater the way gamers rejected it in their video games. This shit can be stopped if it becomes a financial risk to create projects where the Founding Fathers are niggers and the dialogue mostly pisses all over our most cherished values. We can't just ignore it. It has to be actively opposed.

Remember, Weimar Germany had newspapers and plays that glorified homosexuality, drug use, incest and prostitution. We now have "art" that does the same, and it will get worse unless we resist.

All casting calls should be done without mention of appearance.
All auditions should be done from behind a curtain so the casting people can't judge based on their appearance, but purely on the observable merits that can't be corrupted by appearance based discrimination.
This is pretty much the only way we can have a fair and just movie industry with maximized keks.

Yeah, they probably wouldn't be able to understand those sorts of things, but I don't think wasting a bunch of peoples time is worth whatever outrage over this would win
We don't need the niggers to agree with us, the goal is to get rid of them, other whites would be able to see their hypocrisy and be pushed against them
Sounds good to me

oh jew

So we'd have 50% chance of a bunch of potentially ugly shitskins with some acting ability in any conceivable role?

Sounds pretty fucking gay fam.

… and a 50% chance that Spike Lee's next movie has an all white cast that can do convincing negro-voice, which would be fucking hilarious.
Sorry for threatening the success of kikewood though, my bad famalad.

You have that anyway.

Don't fall into the libertarian trap of expecting anything we do to backfire because it sets a precedent. They'll do it to us anyway when they get the chance.

Always attack. Forbearance is just missed opportunity.

Come on user, no producer wants to fuck a landwhale, even if she is a good singer.

Bisexual directors, on the other hand…

They're looking for a handout
yeah something free
They're looking for a hand out
from you and me
And with the consent
of the president
They're gonna get their way.

well this can be avoided by asking for tendencies specific for certain ethnicities, jewish characters need big hooknoses and curly hair and their is nothing racist about asking that, and if you want a nigger, just ask for someone with a flat nose and curly hair, similarly white characters can be cast by asking for people with straight or at least blonde hair and straight noses.

wait never mind film makers are kikes anyway so fuck'em

i don't suppose you made this, but i'd edit out the euro flag if i were you.

How new are you? Who told you of this place?