So the pantheon of gods is?

Listen i do not believe in KEK or anything of that sort but i'm just wondering, the whole pantheon of gods for this seemingly polytheistic chaos religon of memetics seems to be
1# Kek (chief diety??!??)
2# Ishtar (recent)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_bows
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>>/out/

Nobody actually believes in Kek, it's all friendly memeing and maybe there are some LARPagans but that's it. Occultism is a joke, you are only fucking around with the Noosphere.

>>>/Newfag/

>>>/x/

(Checked)
You are Kek's vessel through digits, yet you still don't believe?

We already have Ammit, Bane and Mani (Moon Man), Skadi (Winter-chan) to be Kek's friends
Get your Ishtar shit out of here.

I never see kek do anything there are no temples no proper guides to praying to "kek"
if anything you summoned a demon of your own accord

i've seen 2 threads citing ishtar to be keks "friend" so i was simply citing that

It was a faggot forcing a meme.

Lurk
More

You're ishtar a shit.

Fuck off with your degenerate gods

You're a liar
You created the shitty Ishtar thread and failed. Then you created a Hermes larpMason thread and failed.

It's time to stop failing and go back to /fringe/ where all the non-wizards live. I invoked the chaos god during the plane crash.

Christfag detected.

You do realize your anti-gentile-god bigotry comes directly from Judaism. Your blind hate for the gods of your ancestors is nothing but kike hate for you ancestors.

The same kike hate that we rage against on Holla Forums.

GTFO race traitor hypocrite kike wannabe.

I have all i see is retards taking coincidence as fact.

No one gives a fuck about Ishtar, I like Kek and the idea of meme magic but there is no need to turn the whole ancient god thing into a forced meme.

The ancient gods were systems made by and for each independent culture to map and personify the pandemonium of the macrocosm. There are many parallels to be drawn between multiple pantheons, even though each system has irreconcilable, unique elements. Kek is the main name by which know the present do-gooder force in our world (or perhaps the do-shennanigans force), but you could probably justify calling it by another name from another pantheon if the shoe fits. The important takeaway is that gods probably aren't real personified agents like you and me, they are more like cosmic forces given names and anthropomorphized by the world's cultures.

Sage for shitty slide post.

No. You're not forcing this shit.

I'm not entirely sure about Skadi being Winter-chan. Also, shouldn't Khonsu be praised as Moon Man instead?

DEUS VULT PLZ GO

DEUS VULT PLZ GO

DEUS VULT PLZ GO

DEUS VULT PLZ GO

DEUS VULT PLZ GO

DEUS VULT PLZ GO

DEUS VULT PLZ GO

DEUS VULT PLZ GO

DEUS VULT PLZ GO

DEUS VULT PLZ GO

DEUS VULT PLZ GO

DEUS VULT PLZ GO

DEUS VULT PLZ GO

DEUS VULT PLZ GO

DEUS VULT PLZ GO

DEUS VULT PLZ GO

Gad dangit I should have saved it to copy paste.

1 God who Is
1 God, be it Buddha or Jesus, the bridge between here and elsewhere
2 gods, Ammit and Kek
3 parts of Kek: Bane Pepe & Wojack
5 minor gods: Fimbulwvinter sisters, Moon Man, Ebolachan, Christ Chan, and the Emperor Ascended (from Trump to Hitler, spirit made flesh)
8 demigods/champions/saints like Ben Garrison,

Stopped reading there.

ishtar is a semitic baby murderer

This thread is a convenient place for me to run an idea I had earlier today by all of you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_bows

Now, let's take a look at one of the pharaohs linked here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II

What nation was from Moloch from again, gentlemen?

tl;dr: Is Ramesses II refucking the (((Moloch worshippers)))?

What is this new cancer?

If dubs we start worshiping Saturn

kys

Is jim and his masonic friends finally trying to convert us?

Masonic shills ITT confirmed by kek. We are currently being raiding by masonic christfags trying to attack kek or any other gods we have, creating strife and infighting when the masonic christfags are invading and attempting to take over pol.

We need to counter em with excessivly HIGH ENERGY MEMES to blast yahweh like we did moloch.

If kek can get trump elected we can get yahweh disposed, all we have to do is meme.

>>>/reddit/
Ammit was the first Egyptian deity to be reawakened on this site. Her awakening was also done through Slam Jam meme magic.
>>>/8cc/1255

I've heard Lilith has been "missing" for decades now. Though South Korea is infested with semitic demonesses at the moment, so she might be over there.