Internet security / anonymity thread

Suppose a Holla Forumsack decided to do something more serious against the ZOG than shitposting with nazi anime grills. How to avoid getting caught? What to use, what's compromised?

I'll start with at least something:
It's rather easy to find a weakly encrypted wifi and use it. Kali Linux offers a shitload of tools for being the scriptkiddie you always wanted (wifite.py for example) and even do more sophisticated "hacking". I use it occassionally - the setup is Kali on virtual machine, external wifi antenna (so that I could have two connections in parallel), find a network with good signal, WEP/WPA encrypted or WPA2 with enabled WPS, let it bruteforce the password for some time (minutes for WEP, hours for WPS).
Don't use Adblock (use uBlock instead), don't use Jewgle or CuckCuckGo.
Avoid clicking on links from sites like Holla Forums, or just get a referrer spoofer.

How safe is TOR?

Wat do with uMatrix besides blocking all scripts except those you personally allow?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.linuxmint.com/?p=2994
grugq.github.io/
protectioncircle.org/
sourceforge.net/projects/metasploitable/
vulnhub.com/
owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_WebGoat_Project
dvwa.co.uk/
github.com/trustedsec/ptf
debatepolitics.com/archives/29464-meet-ribicoff-amendment.html
archive.is/RfN8i
archive.is/SYfoz
watrapter.blogspot.fr/2010_07_01_archive.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too many script kiddies know about Kali Linux.

Sure, but that's better than nobody at least.
We need security tools that don't require expertise to use and aren't backdoored to hell.
I'm a C++ programmer, but don't know much about this shit. I'm trying to learn.

There is also parrot os.

Whonix VM, one VPN on workstation, one VPN on gateway, one on host os, all from country unfriendly to each others, learn to exploit.

NON-FIVE EYES VPN UP THE ASS NIGGA

1.Never in a million years do something hardcore from your house, find a public wifi spot a good distance from your home and don't bring your phone along.

2. Kali, Mint, or even Tails as a prescient OS on a USB will work.

3. Never mix your "CLEAN" life with your "Hardcore" life. Separate laptops will do the trick.

4. NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS USE TOR. If your going after the ZOG, unless you want to die by self-inflected nail gun to the back of the head, then don't do it.

I use my real name on Facebook and tell Benjermin Nentayahoooo that the Holocaust never happened while 100 Jews lose their fucking minds and go on a shit flinging campaign and take time to redpill the Christian Zionists on the Haavara Agreement

You people cling to your fears

That connection will be slow as shit

It's about safety not speed.

Good stuff.
I've got a public/internet persona of being the funny racist dude who, when someone suggests buying kebab for lunch, proclaims REMOVE KEBAB, and calls Trump God-Emperor jokingly. Hopefully, it should make me less suspicious.

I can live with that, a system on a USB is slower anyway.

This guy right here. The words that can happen by shitposting is being sent to prison, which in my country is getting a free apartment and free meals while I get to do the same shit I was doing minus the shitposting. Reading, getting /fit/ and creating my own guild in prison with all the WN that were also sent there.

They won't hire a Hitman for existentially a no life. They are too cheap for that.

>>>/poltech/
>>>/baphomet/

/poltech/ is a dead board.

this forced meme needs to die

I think you're in the wrong thread.

It sure is if you faggots create threads like this here instead of redirecting

Nah, I mentioned it in the OP.
Animefags are cancer, but like I said, pretending to be retarded is a decent way to get under the radar.

I didn't know about /poltech/. Never seen it linked here.

kali isn't a good choice for security and anonymity. it's a pentesting distro and focusses on attacking not staying safe.

Holla Forums, please stop peddling this broken meme distro

My leftist colleagues think I've turned into a horrible shitlord but they still depend on me. I even posted Moonman as a follow up to this annoying manipulative (((call girl))) yesterday. Now I don't go full David Allen Coe but they get the idea.

Mint goes well with a fedora, katana and communism. It's the only distro people around me ever talk about (if they do, which isn't often).

what do you two recommend instead? I've distro-hopped a bunch and want to make a good choice.

I'm slowly building an Arch system of my own on a USB, adding what I think I'd need and removing what I find broken/risky. I've had a lot of "fun" with it, like an accidental shutdown that left the boot partition somewhat fucked up, but it's gradually becoming usable.
When you install Arch, it's literally fucking nothing. At least you don't have to compile it.

This is incorrect, the checksum was always there and those that did check it found it didn't match. That's how they were alerted to the breach, they would have known about it sooner had the hackers changed the cheksum on their page;

>We were alerted very fast and we were able to be alerted because people could find contradicting MD5s (and that’s mostly because the MD5s aren’t just in one place, but in many).

blog.linuxmint.com/?p=2994

Mint isn't very good security wise because of the way they handle updates as opposed to other distros but for 99% of people reading this post it's probably far more secure than whatever OS they're using that came with their computer.

Compared to Lenovo, Acer, HP or Dell the Linux Mint project has a much better track record of not including exploitable vulnerabilities in their releases. These major companies all add bloatware that's easily compromised and rarely bother to fix it. Just do a search for 'exploit' with the brand name and see for yourself how bad the situation is.

I thought kali was backdoored?

why? also, if you're already using someone else's wifi, then why not use tor as well?

When did back track become kali. I'm still on BT5

are you seeding? do you still has torrent? I've been trying to find BT5 torrent for a few days now

Consider what action you want to take, then work backwards to figure out how to do it securely.

Too much activity makes discovering patterns easy.

I just found out about DNScrypt. Encryption of traffic with your DNS server. Does anyone know it?

Y'all mothafuckas need POLTECH.

1. Mint is a ridiculous suggestion
2. Tails uses tor
Know your shit, faggot

sorry for late reply. I can't find my thumb drive with bt5 but I have bt4

OP… cart before the horse much? If you don't know that shit, you aren't doing anything against 'zog'.

Just buy cc's on the darkmarket with Jewish surnames and fuck their shit up.

Just don't try to organize a boycott of Israel or Israeli goods I'm fairly certain they don't actually export any goods or resources aside from more Jews, but still.

That's one of those things that is explicitly against the law in the US.

Why would you ever use Kali over TAILS?

Also, TOR is as safe as your exit node. Honestly I'd assume TOR is compromised. Not sure how i2p fares.

grugq.github.io/
Good link for OPSEC articles.

protectioncircle.org/

They make (((Intel CPUs))), don't they?

… wat

is it really against the law?

reminder not to be fearful
polite sage

since when is opsec a bad thing

Not too sure but it's one of the reasons Brit MP Jo Cox was selected for termination/sacrifice. So probably don't do that.

Use a live Linux distro. And either use Tor or find a wifi point far from your house. Spoof your MAC address if you're using open wifi. Never log onto any accounts you have over open wifi or Tor. Never participate in any communities involving your activities or talk about your activities.

If you follow those simple rules you won't be caught.

Wow this thread is fucking garbage.

Obviously Kali is generally speaking for skiddies. Kali is a security OS not a secure one. Just use Debian or something and put the tools you want on it. Pentesters framework.
With uMatrix cookie control, spoofing UA adn referer strings.

If you're using somebody elses WiFi TOR is more than fine. As long as it was far enough from your house how could it possibly be traced to you? If you've spoofed mac address it would be a dead end even if they traced the TOR connection.

Agreed

Is pleb comment.

I would not recommend using Arch as a platform for doing anything besides educating yourself unless you know a lot. Other more widely used distributions (Fedora, OpenSUSE, Debian etc.) can ensure you better default security, have larger communities, and get better testing.

tl;dr Debian on LUKS LVM with FOSS VM platform (KVM or Xen) to host a bunch of other Debian VMs.

Honestly if you don't know anything
don't do anything, just fuck around with kali and attacking your own systems, learning metasploit n shit. Then practice on things like Metasploitable VM and whatever vulnerable ISOs/VM images you can get. Also can practice web stuff on something like OWASP WebGoat, DVWA.

Metasploitable - sourceforge.net/projects/metasploitable/
VulnHub - vulnhub.com/
WebGoat - owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_WebGoat_Project
DVWA - dvwa.co.uk/
PTF - github.com/trustedsec/ptf

Yeah what the fuck is with people using Mint. I hate Ubuntu but I'd still have to recommend it over Mint.

Also don't be a faggot use a TWM or LXDE.

It is. You can find more details online, but not a lot of people encounter this kind of problem so it doesn't hit the news very much.

debatepolitics.com/archives/29464-meet-ribicoff-amendment.html

TOR IS LITERALLY OWNED BY A RABBI
Use random vpns instead or spend a year going through the source code to figure out how everything actually interacts.

You should probably just install Ubuntu if you aren't tech literate. Maybe even LFS?

What I've personally done is mix and match pieces of many windows operating systems, even DOS.

I fixed some of the zdz in ws2ifsl.sys and WudfRd.sys so I feel pretty safe from anything in or out of the system. I mean the Windows2000 and DOS6 sources have been out for years so I've been able to understand a good portion of the kernel, even that automatic update backdoor M$ was using. Making a software firewall driver isn't to bad either, register hooks as well with a vmon.

I just can't live without the WinApi as well, so that's why I've made this a project of my life.

I also figured out the particular code to overwrite the bios for my ASUS mobo, fun fact it can be done from protected mode, so watch out. And a bug in the SATA in the southbridge, which broke two of my harddrives when I tested it, ran only from real-mode saddly. tfw no life outside

Its not the language which matters but the system calls, if you can monitor them with the greatest accuracy you become the master of the system. If malware can do it better, you loose. There isn't an infinite number of bugs merely an infinite number of ways they can be spawned.

Learn:

Backbox on USB boot, with openvpn and a custom proxy chain. Tor is also fine to use with this, just don't rely on it.
There you go fellas, you are welcome.
t. an infosec fag

Nope. You can´t sandbox the network connection.
Use a dedicated machine.

I've cracked a few wpa2 wifis around my area with hashcat and a 50GB word list. A few handshakes I got I could never find the password though, if they're even slightly complicated its difficult to find them.

I tried using bruteforce but it would take forever.

Source.

The Art of Anonymity

https:// evilzone.org/anonymity/the-art-of-anonymity-9178/ archive.is/RfN8i

You're full of shit.

The minute I read someone posting about "easy to crack WPA" I know they're lying.
Also, good luck cracking a WPA password on a VM, strike two of your bull.

Datamining thread.

It's entirely possible to isolate the network connection so that only the guest can access it.

No graphic environment (just terminals), none of the fancy programs that come with Ubuntu or another normalfag distro.

External (USB) wifi antenna.

Maybe you're just fucking incompetent.
With no data to mine. Makes perfect sense, Shlomo.

Python is better for network task i.e. hacking, C++ takes way too long to do anything.

Kali is just Linux with some script-kiddy shit built in.

Learning how to do a raw Arch Install, or a Minimal Debian install, then learning how to use SELinux would be better.

Also Tails should be the 'go to' OS for any Journalist who is trying to avoid having a totalitarian state kill them for publishing.

On the contrary, that's why I know you're full of shit.
Also WPS has been patched for years, nearly all routers lock the WPS after X failed attempts.
As for "easy WPA", the only way you will crack the p/w in "minutes" or "hours" is if it's a dictionary word.

You lack more testing, fam

There are really two paths we can take.

1. Divorcing our selves from the corporate / state infrastructure by doing IP over shortwave mesh networks.

2. Really learn how to navigate the corporate / state infrastructure and just kind of try to continue to find loop holes as it further wraps and constricts around us.

Obviously #1 would give us the most freedom.

Obviously #2 would be the most immediately useful and powerful

The real problem is "organizing", we should have a IRC channel, Discord or Slack in this thread or basically we'll never talk to each other again.

I an a professional network code developer who can penetrate a lot of systems, but I'm busy as fuck and don't have time to organize.

The easy way is to give the guest its own usb NIC. Host doesn't see it.
You can also ensure isolation by tweaking your iptables.

The man can jam them easily if they become a problem. Consumer grade radio has no protection against jamming.

They would have to jam all short wave radio which is used by law enforcement, military and just… everyone.

Not to mention if it were a mesh network they would have to have jamming coverage on par with Verizion cell phone coverage.

Further more, they flip a switch, and what we're using right now is dead and gone.

IP over Short wave mesh networks is really the onlything that will protect freedom of speech as the Iron Curtain smashed down around the west.

It's not "owned" by a rabbi (as far as I can tell), but a rabbi is definitely involved, Rabbi Rob Thomas.

archive.is/SYfoz

OpenBSD anyone? It's designed to be portable and secure. Also it's definitely not a script kiddie/meme OS.

They aren't on the same frequency band.
Depends how they do it, if it was nationwide popular it might not be so easy I agree.
Current Internet is important for business, once it's emasculated and crippled, it will still serve business just as well. i.e there are consequences to the man for shutting down the real Internet but not for shutting down meshnets.
They'll just make it illegal.
Radio is already tightly controlled, for example it's against the law to broadcast encrypted communications over HAM radio bands.
I'm all for trying but I don't believe it will get off the ground to any extent.

These people have no brains.

Yes. Our opposition is retarded. They're also ugly, fat, vulgar and brightly coloured.
We are fighting orks.

this

arch.
but basically every linux distro will do. (maybe not ubuntu)
personally i mostly run mint customized to my needs.>>8301241 has it right.

mint is a really good distro. easy for beginners but still allows advanced users to do as they please. It's also worth to support it because the main dev is anti-israel.

That's what I use 100% of the time. Just don't expect any hand-holding on mailing list. It's not a newbie OS. But if you know Unix, are comfortable at the terminal, and aren't afraid to read man pages and faq, then maybe you can find it useful.
BTW, there's a book (Absolute OpenBSD, 2nd edition) that's more of a gentle introduction.

We learned from the past examples of 4chan that, if any movement/raid/action need to happen then it need to happen in the background.

Holla Forums has never meant to be "jej, guys lets go and do something" board. It exists just to post information, thats it.

Whatever you intend to do (or act like edgy faggot) is up to you and your friends (online or offline).

If you want Holla Forums to remain the way it is, keep the shit you are doing to yourself and dont post it here.

If you want Holla Forums to be overrun with "le anonimuss xD" kids, FBI, shills, trolls, faggots who want to stop you. Then go right ahead.

Sage included because obviously this thread is dumb to post.

Nice terminal . I'm getting into OpenBSD as well. I'm running Kali but would rather run OpenBSD.

I like how well it is documented.

Do you know Perl? Do you think its necessary for OpenBSD?

you can find me on my twitter, I have open dms
@invaderjew

I know Perl, but it's not mandatory. You can also use Python, Ruby, Lua, Tcl, whatever… Then you'll just have to install the package for language of your choice (only Perl is in base, except for small things like ksh, sed & awk).
If you want to learn Perl though, the "llama book" (Learning Perl) is pretty good way to start, if you don't have any programming experience. It's pretty easy and fun, actually. Otherwise you can jump right into the main book (Programming Perl) that's quite thick and also serves as a comprehensive reference (and it's thick enough it can have other uses as well…)

You arent a nerd, you are a geek

TOR isn't safe.

Exit nodes are compromised and entry nodes are compromised too if you're using onion sites and there's a million methods to ID someone now like timing which can be easily done here.

Unless you know what you're doing.

But in the end, if the alphabet soup agencies want you, they'll get you. The best defense is to be Russian if you're European or American, and European or American if you're Russian. I'm sure China fits into this all somehow but I wouldn't trust the Chinese anymore than the Israelis, who incidentally love selling US secrets to the Chinese.

Oh and having nothing or doing nothing illegal helps. TOR is best used a defense against everyone who isn't a state actor or combined with seven million layers of fail safeties and making sure someone else takes the fall. The best patsies are Americans. They are idiots and they'll download anything.

That's not even my pic, m8. Actually looks like it's from 2010:
watrapter.blogspot.fr/2010_07_01_archive.html

I'm not really that interested in hardware stuff anyway, except old computers.

Basically a giant honeypot.

Why can't any of you fucking Holla Forumstech/ autist dedicate your autism to create a guide/list of OS and programs to use for their fellow Holla Forumsacks? I can't keep up with these kind of developments ffs, I can hardly code. We need some fucking guidance, step it up anyone who knows his FOSS.

Please?