Too few bitches

Warren sent Romney a tweet Friday, including a photo collage of "Donald Trump's Cabinet Shortlist," a photograph that included just four women.

https:// twitter.com/SenWarren/status/799632324916838400?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2037743/Glen-Rice-Sarah-Palin-sweetheart-respectful-says-NBA-star.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I count 5

True! I just copied this text:
newsmax.com/Politics/Romney-Meeting-Trump-Looms/2016/11/19/id/759782/

Well I'm also not seeing the problem.
I think 5 is too many.

I agree with you. The point is the idiotic tweet of pocahontas.

Trump is just humoring those two.

Surely Trump, as the democratically elected President-elect, can choose whoever he damn well pleases.

He's humouring Romney too

The amount of virtue signalling by the cuckservatives in her district reached leftist levels when they elected her. Doesn't she have an actual currynigger name as well and crypto street shits under the name nikki?

triggered that his binders aren't full, eh Mittens?

5 too many.

She is Mediterranean

Also, has to many neocons warmongers and nevertrump cucks.

You need to get your shitskin detector recalibrated.

I doubt that the list is correct.

Huckabee is a cuck and Brownback a retard, so that should count as "minority points" as well

NO!

That Is the problem. Women shouldn't be whispering their poison into the ears of men making important decisions.

Will someone Tweet the Trumps to make Sarah Palin press secretary so I can laugh my ass off for the next 4 years, please?
They killed my Twitter

That is a horrible PR pic.

Why does it need more women ?

It's an awesome pic you faggot

I like the pic where she fucked an NBA nigger named Glen Rice and doesn't deny it.

Coalburning phony cunt.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2037743/Glen-Rice-Sarah-Palin-sweetheart-respectful-says-NBA-star.html

Cheating whore as well it seems.

No one believes your Jewish media hatred anymore. Sarah will be the next Press Secretary and you will pay

It's not just jews who said it.

Still trying to shill MGTOW I see

Yeah niggers and Jews… I see this with female celebrities that white guys like all the time.

You're a shill. GTFO

shitty taste

shes holding it like a noob

you're misinterpreting, just because women don't belong in politics doesn't mean we don't want them in our kitchens

She needs to be secretary of interior
But I guess she would do well in another position

Remember how they were upset over "folder full of women"?

If you remember, she was also the one who took down the confederate flag in South Carolina

She shoots wolves from the sky

Day of the Rope MGTOW

Nice try faggot but I'm not.

NO Sights

What the fuck is Bob Katter doing there?

Coulter should get it. Palin is a fucking retard. She was elevated to perpetuate the 'le dumb republicans' meme.

There are no MGTOWS here, there are traditionalists and cucks who think the sexes are equal.

No, Nikki Haley is a melungeon, part injun with some nigger DNA.

Sarah Palin said we must protect Israel, the only democracy in the middle east and I agree. :^)

I tip my fedora to you!

At least Trump changed the conversation. Romney was admonished for saying he had "binders full of women" a few years ago, but if Trump said that exact thing right now, these same liberals would be happy.

Trump just needs to tweet about Romney's binders full of women right now and the case is closed. E Z

Do you people just randomly guess shit?

She's a Patel Indian, not a native american indian, you stupid fucks.

She makes a big deal out of this in some of her speeches and people compare her to Jindal.

Pussy smells like curry

Fucking Warren, leave my state and go back to Oklahoma you fucking cunt. smh

I don't care about Pocahonta, let her loose.

What matters is Commie Kike Sanders, the sooner that nigger gets down, the left is fucking done for the next 16 years.

Meme it, meme for the commie death.

This would be hilarious actually. The left would be fucking apoplectic every single day.

No joke, every upper level politician in my state isnt even from this state. Mitt Romney is from Michigan. Scott Brown is from Maine. Deval Patrick, a current senator is from Chicago. Charlie Baker, the current governor is from New York. John Kerry is from Colorado. Get the fuck out of here dude.

Elizabeth needs to stay in the kitchen like a good girl.

Or she might get hurt :^)

Reported for not even trying.

0 women is best.
Because women are insane irrational creatures.
Men use logic.

SinAids pls go.

Thanks for Correcting The Record, Pajeet

If gender was as irrelevant as they say it is since they say both genders are 100% equal so it makes no difference either way, then it shouldn't matter how many of X there are

They don't really care about equality, they wan't at least 50/50 at all times and they would be quietly smug if it was more than that

Fuck them

And the reason why demanding at least 50% girls at all times is bad is because it over rides actual selection based on merit instead of gender

No one should get bitched at for picking 8 guys and 2 girls instead of 5 guys and 5 girls, when 3 of the guys were more qualified than 3 of the girls

But these faggots would say "MORE GENDER DIVERSITY =) =) =)" just because more stronk womyun