Trump Appears in Baki The Grappler 135

Gavin Richardson
Gavin Richardson

Can Anyone Read Rice Runes?

Baki is raised by his wealthy and money-obsessive mother, Emi Akezawa, who also funds his training in the hopes that he can be a powerful warrior like his father. Around the start of the series, Baki outgrows traditional training and heads out to follow the path of his ruthless father's training and meets many powerful fighters along the way. Eventually, Baki fights his father and is beaten without a challenge.

After being beaten, Baki travels around the world continuing his training. Years down the road he finds an underground fighting arena where he fights some of the most powerful fighters of all styles of martial arts. It is here he truly begins to hone his martial arts skills.

Luis Stewart
Luis Stewart

dumping the chapter. Maybe we can squeeze some meme magic out of it.

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

The fuck is going on with that disgustingly deformed artstyle? And why is Trump looking like the grinch? Jesus christ.

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

Japanese anime characters are white
white characters have Japanese eyes
they see white people as Japanese

this is an amazing revelation

Connor Roberts
Connor Roberts

korean pig dog runes

no thank you!

Asher Robinson
Asher Robinson

End of Dump

In the Baki the Grappler Universe (I believe) there's zero upper limit for weightlifting/training. The result is some seriously fucked up anatomy.

Feel free to correct me, I haven't read it.

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

It's Korean, you disgusting pleb.

Why do Koreans suck so much at manga? They are all deviantart tier.

Jose Lewis
Jose Lewis

Worst Korea

Adrian Price
Adrian Price

Can't read moon runes, yet it's pretty obvious that the author is a manchild butthurt over Trump. Strange to see that the magical negro charicatur has arrived to Worst Korea

Jace Campbell
Jace Campbell

They always draw in weird proportions. Sometimes it looks alright because it's exaggerated in a way that at least projects attractiveness but other times it's fucking bonkers like this shit.

Nolan Reed
Nolan Reed

Because its not manga, its manhwa.

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

It's not even moon runes, it's worst korea hieroglyphs. As expected of the talmud loving radfems.

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

Why does everyone look like they have fucking down syndrome?

Connor Ortiz
Connor Ortiz

Strange? It's not strange at all. South Korea is:

under siege by an evil feminist cult that revels in literally actually consuming aborted male fetuses on Korean twitter
under control by a secret shadow government of rich women who have been pulling the social strings for years
so culturally pozzed that the Jewish Talmud is a huge best seller and can be found in almost all homes

Samuel Martin
Samuel Martin

O'nigger is calm and collected
Trump is wacky and retarded

This is a typical SJW strawman webcomic.
LOL

Jason Thompson
Jason Thompson

Lots of assumptions but no actual basis to back your claims other than "artstyle is ugly"

Zachary Russell
Zachary Russell

If you guys didn't know, the author is a nip nationalist, did the same shit to Bush and Obama, it's just a power fantasy manga, surprised he's still doing this shit after 30 odd years, quite the autism.

Henry Price
Henry Price

Well if its any consolation the manga itself is pretty legit until it goes hyper human. One guy's martial art is biting and took out a judo grand master.

Joseph Bailey
Joseph Bailey

But it is a manga. It was made by a japanese person named Keisuke Itagaki and featured in the shonen serialization book or w/e its called.

Its just that Korea is faster on their scans than most. Jap to English scans are stupidly slow while koreans will knock that shit out in a dayor less.

At least learn your shit.

Levi Adams
Levi Adams

Baki is pretty equal-opportunity when it comes to shitting on US presidents.

The main antagonist (also the protagonist's father) continually bullies world leaders because he's one of the strongest men in the world.

Matthew Rogers
Matthew Rogers

Can't read rice runes but Baki the Grappler is badass. Another badass manga in the same vein is Noritaka.

Gavin King
Gavin King

Baki always confuses me on the order so I cant recommend in which to read it in since there seems to be like three versions.

Christopher Peterson
Christopher Peterson

obongo bullied
I should read this.

Nicholas Martin
Nicholas Martin

Baki the Grappler (1991) -> New Grappler Baki (1999) -> Baki, Son of Ogre (2006) -> Baki Dou (2014)

There's at least one side series that you don't necessarily have to read.

Currently everyone's fighting a resurrected Miyamoto Musashi. People keep getting blown out when they expect him to go on about the Spirit of a Warrior and shit when he actually wants a giant mountain of gold and women.

Hunter Morris
Hunter Morris

You should. He walked into some prime minister office after shitting on all the guards, bullied him and walked out and the entire army couldnt do shit. The US sent all sorts of special teams against him and he killed them all at once.

Brandon Wilson
Brandon Wilson

Thanks fambalam.

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

Sorry, I forgot that both Koreas are manifestations of bad scifi-fantasy novels

Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan

(checked)
Baki is just ridiculous. The character in question, Yujiro Hanma, goes and fights in the Vietnam war for lulz and defeats the American forces on his own, unarmed.

Jacob Garcia
Jacob Garcia

And none of the government are trying to create weird super-steroids to replicate this? I suppose you could use nerve gas or nukes but that seems like overkill for one guy.

How superpowered are they, can they kick a tank's ass or just kill 100 dudes?

Eli Wright
Eli Wright

south koreans are the jews of asia

Leo Ramirez
Leo Ramirez

Not knowing that the gooks scanlate manga too.
It's like you don't even read manga.

Caleb Turner
Caleb Turner

So kungfu powers work because nobody knows how to aim? Well that is disappointingly standard for animu.

Xavier Sanders
Xavier Sanders

YES EXACTLY….that and more. Its fucking retarded.

The strongest man can beat down reinforced steel feet thick after waking up from tranqs. He could probably punch the air away or just end up killing them before they can pull the pin.

One chapter he wanted some guy who made a stupidly strong bow (that could bore through an entire animal like it was nothing) to shoot him point blank almost. He stopped the arrow almost a split nanosecond after the dude let go of the arrow

Juan Ward
Juan Ward

Some more of the scene in question. This was when he was just 16 years old.

Baki tries to run on rule of cool like Jojo but fails pretty miserably at it tbh. The canon explanation is that he's just too fast to hit.

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

The series is full batshit insane without a care anymore, super-steroids, mythological beings, fucking armored powersuits, and Che Guevara.

Mason Nguyen
Mason Nguyen

dub

Gavin Gutierrez
Gavin Gutierrez

He's the author's Gary Stu. I think he's aware of how ridiculous Yuijiro is and keeps making him the most powerful thing in-universe just because.

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

So it's just goofy over the top superpowers with no attempt to be serious. That's fine.

At least it isn't dragonball where doing enough pushups somehow lets you cast fireball all of a sudden. Either class as a wizard or fighter you fucking slopes, stop trying to pretend you can have it all. Even old chink stories differentiated between sorcerers and guys who just punch really hard.

Easton Jenkins
Easton Jenkins

Korea is the deviantart of the world

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

it's just JoJo for gooks

Cameron Cox
Cameron Cox

All that shit in dbz makes sense when you realize the saiyans are half-monkey warrior wizards and Goku just cut his tail off

Asher Phillips
Asher Phillips

Trump has been a popular caricature since the 1980s. His rather unique look is in constant use for a variety of reasons and political stances, but you can't assume its use to be a direct slam against the President-elect.

Everything from movies to comics to silly crap like "Garbage Pail Kids" have used his likeness so much that it's almost its own meme at this point. His election has basically made the paydays of political cartoonists for decades to come (and people said he wouldn't create jobs).

The meme magic is strong. Stronger than petty politics.

Caleb Richardson
Caleb Richardson

Fuck off kike. If you had watched, you would know.

David Torres
David Torres

Korean shit

No thanks

Charles Diaz
Charles Diaz

DBZ and you know it. You don't have to be kike not to like it.

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

it's just JoJo for snownips

Jonathan Jackson
Jonathan Jackson

Definitely have to snort lines of kimchi to draw such an ugly art style.

Joseph James
Joseph James

not reading the thread
OP is a faggot and posted a korean translation of a japanese manga.

Dominic Stewart
Dominic Stewart

Koreans are basically kikes. They need to be exterminated (except based north Koreans).

Joseph James
Joseph James

gooks in charge of drawing

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

why did they make him look like an insect?

Gavin Martinez
Gavin Martinez

Why not just nuke the bastard?
Don't tell me he can withstand a nuke?

Or poison him. Irradiate him. Microwave him.

Dylan Watson
Dylan Watson

Yujiro is basically an immortal demon in the anime. He only walks around like a human because it amuses him. The whole story was arranged by him so he could watch his sons fight a deathmatch at the end. At which he is surprised at the performance of Baki the runt.

Jason Rodriguez
Jason Rodriguez

There's not a lot of "normal-looking" people in Baki.

Sebastian Hernandez
Sebastian Hernandez

Japan is degenerate kill

Julian Smith
Julian Smith

Post the originals, I don't read kim chi.

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

trump looks like he fused with kek/pepe

Easton Brown
Easton Brown

Also fuck you guys, now I have to reread this shit.

Brody Long
Brody Long

So this mango kind of looks like shit. I'm getting lots of the standard "trying to be FotNS without putting any thought into why that series is enjoyable". Just with a lot of added modern day politics with a /fit/ focus. Amirite or no?

Caleb Morales
Caleb Morales

dropped