ITT we summon Ishtar

The Holla Forums pantheon is not yet complete, my brothers.
Let me ask you a question:
What are the three things that we desire most?
1. Finding a qt Aryan waifu,
2. Cleansing the world of the kikes,
and
3. Fighting in the race war.
All these wishes will be granted if we summon the ancient Assyrian goddess of love and war.
She conquered the yids and destroyed Israel once before, and She can do it again today.

PRAISE ISHTAR

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishtar
theoi.com/Titan/TitanisMnemosyne.html
lapisphilosophicus.wordpress.com/tag/baphomet/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inanna#cite_ref-38
amazon.com/Temple-Cosmos-Ancient-Egyptian-Experience/dp/0892815558
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GTFO shitskin

If it kills kikes it's good in my book.

Assyrian gods tried to stop Gilgamesh oppressing a racial group. And failed. Assyrian gods are cuck gods.

If you need to summon the god, instead of the god summoning himself with your actions, then your god is powerless shit

fuck off retard.
Holla Forums will never worship a psychotic cunt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishtar
reported

why would we worship ishtar when we already worship an older, more powerful god?

Tell that to the christcucks…

Why Ishtar? Why everyone always forget the mother of chaos Tiamat?

Kali Yuga is ending, kike, Get over it.

We already have our chaos God.

False deity, be vanquished by these dubs.

These trips against your dubs.
Praise Ishtar the kike destroyer.

Alright, it's been fun. Time to find a better God to summon then.

As it should be, shadilay

Holy shit, kill yourself.

Stalin killed kikes. It's not enough to hate kikes to be redpilled or be a positive influence upon the world.

This is why you niggers need Ammit.

Ammit is bretty cool but Kek is still a hell of a lot older.

Ishtar BTFO

Praise Kek.

now i get it, you have severe brain damage.

PRAISE KEK

We already have kek and Ammit we just need 6 more deities to complete 8 towns Pantheon

Ishtar/Lilith is worshiped by the kikes through Minerva. Fuck off mongoloid.

Reminder that Easter eggs came about because people used to sacrifice babies to Ishtar.

Get the fuck out you sick cunt.

shouldn't get too greedy OP. we already have a patron diety and should never turn our back to him

remember Praise kek

lol fucking loser

Get out with your semite idols.

OP is a fag, praise kek.

user, the Ogdoad itself already completes the list of 8 deities. It's just that, 8-town can have Ammit as its new "governor." Or, Niu and Niut, the frog and snek of "void/nothingness" can join in, and we can have an 11-town instead if we count Ammit.

Go fuck yourself with your demonic shit
>a female demon in ancient Egyptian religion with a body that was part lion, hippopotamus and crocodile—the three largest "man-eating" animals known to ancient Egyptians. A funerary deity, her titles included "Devourer of the Dead", "Eater of Hearts", and "Great of Death".

On a fundamental level, all deities are demons.

Shit argument trying to push worshiping a horrible demon even to the Egyptians.
>If the heart proved to be “light in the scales,” the soul of the dead was unfit to enter the presence of Osiris, and became prey for Ammit. Any soul whose heart was devoured by this monster vanished into oblivion. This was the worst fate for Egyptians, who went to extraordinary lengths to insure survival of the soul after death.
All of those classical paintings that have souls swallowed up by some wormhole with teeth are depicting the same thing as Ammit eating the heart. In Egypt the heart was where the soul resided, which is how they weighed their sins a heart against a feather. This sort of association of eating of the flesh/heart=soul is what leads to ritualistic worship in degenerate religions like the kikes imitating it through human sacrifice and cannibalism. Gas yourself.

Lord Shekelstain, have you gone mad?

ITT: shit posting in a shit thread
>>>/out/
>>>/4chan/

Why dont you look up how late Egypt turned to human sacrifice you shitskin.

Why don't you show a drop of connection between Ammit and human sacrifice? Especially considering Ammit had never been worshipped in Egypt, other than perhaps outside one of King Tut's funerary beds. Ammit was powerful, but she worked with the other Egyptian deities in order to punish sinners. The energy gained from devouring so many Ibs must have been immense, and yet she still did not use it for evil, though she could have done so at any time. Now fuck off back to Sudan, you Nubian shill.

Yes let's divide our focus so we are as ineffective as kikes. If you want to change reality on a quantum level you need the precise focus of many forcing a singular outcome. If you stray, reality will go to those that can maintain their version.

There is a reason the crybaby wall is fought over so hard. It is the center of the kike's focus.

You seem to forget that we are the creators of the world. Gods who really want to be part of us will come to us. Kek came to us by presenting himself in the digits.
I will just keep with my journey and if any god wants to join in, will be my duty to judge if he/she is allowed to go along my way.
They exists because we praise them. There are some gods which serve only to a certain generation and others which are eternal, like kek, chaos.

No they didn't. You know shit about mythology. Inanna/Ishtar took sacrifices of barley, grain and fruit.

Inanna is the most powerful Sumerian deity. All other gods are subservient to her. Her father An, the chief god, makes no decisions and cannot act without her. She holds the holy Me (laws that govern the universe).

"In lips she is sweet; life is in her mouth.
At her appearance rejoicing becomes full.
She is glorious; veils are thrown over her head.
Her figure is beautiful; her eyes are brilliant.
The goddess - with her there is counsel.
The fate of everything she holds in her hand.
At her glance there is created joy,
power, magnificence, the protecting deity and guardian spirit.
She dwells in, she pays heed to compassion and
friendliness.
Besides, agreeableness she truly possesses.
Be it slave, unattached girl, or mother, she
preserves (her).
One calls on her; among women one names her name.
Who - to her greatness who can be equal?
Strong, exalted, splendid are her decrees.
Ishtar - to her greatness who can be equal?
Strong, exalted, splendid are her decrees.
She is sought after among the gods;
extraordinary is her station.
Respected is her word; it is supreme over them.
Ishtar among the gods, extraordinary is her station.
Respected is her word; it is supreme over them."

"O heroic one, Ishtar; the immaculate one of the goddesses,
Torch of Heaven and earth, radiance of the continents,
The goddess ‘Lady of Heaven', first-begotten of Sin, first-born of Ningal,
Twin-sister of . . . the hero Shamash [the Sun-god];
O Ishtar, you are Anu [the supreme god], you rule the heavens;
With Enlil the Counsellor you advise mankind;
The Word, creator of liturgies and rituals of ‘Hand-washing'."

"You alter the Fates, and an ill event becomes good;
I have sought you amongst the gods; supplications are offered to you;
To you amongst the goddesses I have turned, with intent to make entreaty,
Before you is a (protecting) shedu[a genie], behind you a (protecting) lamassu [another type of genie],
At your right is Justice, at your left Goodness,
Fixed on your head are Audience, Favour, Peace,
Your sides are encompassed with Life and Well-being;
How good it is to pray to you, how blessed to be heard by you!
Your glance is Audience, your utterance is the Light."

"My father gave me the heavens, gave me the earth,
I am Inanna!
Kingship he gave me,
queenship he gave me,
waging of battle he gave me, the attack he gave me,
the floodstorm he gave me, the hurricane he gave me!
The heavens he set as a crown on my head,
the earth he set as sandals on my feet,
a holy robe he wrapped around my body,
a holy sceptre he placed in my hand.
The gods are sparrows – I am a falcon;
the Anunnaki trundle along – I am a splendid wild cow;
I am father Enlil's splendid wild cow,
his splendid wild cow leading the way!"

OP you smelly faggot
kek was summoned through a series of spooky consequences, like repeating digits, constant chanting of top kek and ofcourse pepe himself
you cant just proclaim a deity without anything to back it up

That is one smug deity

sage

GO AWAY FRINGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU SUCK AT MEME MAGIC

sage
SAGE

YOU SUCK AT MEME MAGIC

She's a chaotic evil deity, user. She's like Nagatoro-san, but also a spoiled daddy's girl. If you care about the future quality of western families, you will not worship her.

No thanks.

Go away fringe

Why not Frey and Freya or their true names, Ing and Inga?
Those are the Germanic equivalents of the planetary sphere of Venus. Ishtar is Semitic, though probably nowhere near as bad as Yahweh/Moloch. Ishtar might be a good goddess, but we should stick to the gods of our race.

By the way, Ing and Inga are married, as revealed by Bear Heart. I'm not sure if they're actually brother and sister or not, but I'm guessing they are. >muh degeneracy

Literal whore of Babylon
OP might have an std in his brain

PRAISE KEK

fuck off nigger

There were an especially large number of brother-sister marriages within the Egyptian pantheon.

its pronounced Inanna and still no
to quote the great king Gilgamesh

I prefer Iduna, Andraste and Artemis as goddesses tbh

One definition of demon vs. angel in occult terms could be that angels are like the programs of the prime creator, whereas demons have attained free will. A demon, for example, would be Thor, a spirit having free will, whereas an angel, in the Norse pantheon, would be Heimdall. (Heimdall is said to be brilliantly pale for a reason; he is a being of pure light. Under the Christian pantheon, this same being is known as Archangel Michael.) Heimdall's rune is Algiz, a rune of banishing.

(*)The prime creator is the original consciousness of the universe, and most powerful being of pure light and love that Christians think they're worshipping, but they're actually just worshiping a Jewish deity. The all-powerful god is so transcendent and good that if would baffle you; it is the unification of all consciousness. It does not have a human morality, and it will always love you, and never punish you.

Bump for Ishtar

OT: while we're in the business of summoning deities, do you think it is possible to resurrect heroes or other great men? There are a number of great men throughout history who have been apotheosized, such as Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Charlemagne, Qin Shi Huangdi, Asoka, King Solomon, and so on. I feel that the spirit of Washington would be apt to increase the power of Trump to MAGA. This is a spiritual war, we should bolster our ranks with all appropriate deities, spirits, and heroes.

Ishtar isn't appropriate, user.

Tiamat is the dragon not chaos or the void
her blood is the salty sea that withers crops and kills those that drink it
in Sumerian legend Tiamat salt water and Abzu fresh water were the two primordial beings
they fucked Alot and created the Earth and the gods
Abzu became insane and tried to devour his children
Tiamat and the gods tried to stop him but it ended when the gods slew him, tore him to shreds and hid his body beneath the Earth rationalization for underground acquifers which Enki would guard for all eternity as one of his many jobs
Anu was crowned king of the gods
Tiamat angry that her lover was dead took the being Qingu as her lover and tried to finish what Abzu started
this leads to a pitched battle where Anu wielding a sacred hammer known as Sharur and wielding the four winds of the Earth succeeds in slaying their mother the dragon Tiamat and creates the ocean
afterwards Anu in Sumerian or Enlil in Akkadian or Marduk in Babylonian or Ashur in Assyrian creates man from clay and using the blood of the traitor Qingu to give life to the clay dolls he creates man

So the question becomes, how should we determine which spirits to summon to our ranks?

Gain more knowledge of the afterlife through Ammit sending out various waifus to communicate with us in our dreams, and then being curious enough to ask them a bunch of shit about various spirits.

THESE MEN ARE PAWNS

So Inanna/Ishtar is basically the goddess of feminism and whoredom our mortal enemy. Praise Kek, Gilgamesh sounds like a great guy too.

FALSE GOD BTFO
PRAISE KEK

No, Ishtar. The men here can be silly sometimes, but they are not your pawns. Still mad about getting slapped out of existence?

This. Gilgamesh is a good kiddo.

PRAISE KEK

Basically
her only good point is she is supposed to protect expectant mothers during pregnancy and childbirth from all other demons like Lamashtu the fetus eating demon that drains the blood from young mothers and kills them
shes a war god, god of death, whoredom/sex and getting pregnant
Gilgamesh was a great guy hes the original/oldest hero archetype
you should read the Epic of Gilgamesh if you can its the oldest piece of literature in the world
and its basically a story of a great guy, his bro , how the gods are dicks and Gilgamesh going on a quest to cheat death for his friend

shameful thread tbh

It's like you've literally learned nothing about how meme magic works. You need to get your ass back to Hogwarts, OP.

Memes can be forced; just look at Christianity.

Anyway, spells and successful memes do not work the same way. One does not naturally and spontaneously banish.

Isn't Ishtar the god of trannies?

No, but she's the "goddess" of abusive relationships. Santa Muerte, however, is the "goddess" of trannies, prostitutes, and cartels.

GET OFF THIS BOARD.
GET OUT OF MY WORLD.

Gee whiz there suddenly are a lot of these Ishtar threads out of nowhere for NO FUCKING REASON.

FORCED MEMES AND THEIR MAKERS GET OUT AND STAY OUT

Ishtars preists were trannies
sodomy is prohibited under jewish law specifically because male priests of Inanna/Ishtar would dress up like women and get fucked in the ass by men during rituals
priestesses would join mercenary bands to fight and die dykes or stay in the temples conducting orgies
at one time in a priestesses life she'd have to have sex with a stranger for a single coin and in Sumerian times the chief priestess of Inanna was usually a princess of royal blood who had to be seduced by any would be king
you couldnt become king until you'd fucked the royal priestess of Inanna in the deities temple

A lot of fertility (read: sex or love) gods have some kinks. Anyway, my observation is that these gods usually either fall into the planetary sphere of Luna (the moon: sexuality and the astral plane) or Venus (love and emotion). My guess is that Freya falls into the planetary sphere of Venus, though she might also frequent the sphere of Luna–I have no clue. The Norse moon god is Mani, and their sun goddess is Sol. (Usually the moon is thought to be feminine and the Sun masculine, but the Norse apparently thought otherwise.) Venus herself is said to be in a constant state of orgasm, so the sphere of Venus can apparently be pretty sexual.

Norse and Egyptian gods are less averse to incest but they don't advocate it, Semitic ones like whoredom. Choose which one you'd prefer.

Also, don't be too hard on yourself for muh degeneracy; the gods can be very lively. Pagan gods like Mars have incredible discipline, but also strong lust.

How about Mnemosyne, the mother of the muses and Goddess of memory, speech, and knowledge?

theoi.com/Titan/TitanisMnemosyne.html

shes a dark primordial goddess with no sickness or kinks that I know of
Mnemosyne is also the name of a pool in the underworld where all the memories of mortal man coalesce after the river Lethe strips souls of their memories

Inanna is also Venus in a sense
Ishtar/Inanna/Astarte was associated with the Evening and the Morning Star which is the planet Venus

when did Holla Forums turn redpilling political discussions into Holla Forums tier spegs in form of new threads?

also there is only KEK, you kike.

reported.

In my 20s I once 'channeled' a being that said it's name was Ashur. It told me what happens to you at death as a discarnate soul. I immediately googled 'Ashur' and was suprised as shit to find out that it was the name of an Assyrian god, I had never heard the name before. Lots of others have claimed to channel Ashur. Some people thought it was an alien or super advanced alien AI.

However I did psychedelic drugs back then, so there's that.

NO!
It's a trap, and a poorly concieved one at that, Ishtar is a faggot deity and allied with the faggots know as Molach, Ba'al, Lucifer, whom the Kikes all worship. Don't believe me? Check out pics related.

Seriously though, why is OP shilling for a kike goddess?

Ashur is a semitic god
many Hittites and Hurrians, white caucasians died at the hands of the men of Ashur
Ashur is the Assyrian patron god, all cities of Mesopotamia had patron gods
Inanna was the chief deity of Uruk and Enlil of Eridu
regional cultures when they gained supremacy would replace the king of the gods with their patron god of their culture once they were the dominant power of Mesopotamia
Assyria was one of the very last ones to do so since their empire reached its ascendancy in the 8th century BC
almost 2000 years after Sumer dominated the region with Anu

I have a better idea

This political feminism is basically an attempt to have women imitate the behaviour, the personality, the ethos, of men – which is what the strident calls for “equality” are essentially about, and as such it is often a negation of the character, and of those unique qualities and abilities, germane to women. The pagan and Wiccan type of feminism is most often about some dreamy, pseudo-mystical vision of a once mythical “perfect past” or about goody-goody types “harming none” – in stark contrast to the dark sinister goings-on of the ONA feminine archetype, which most obviously includes using sexual enchantment to manipulate those Homo Hubris type men “who deserve what they get…”

lapisphilosophicus.wordpress.com/tag/baphomet/

I see your chaldean goddess and up the ante with Sekhmet. Righteous fury of Ra and the King
Protectress of the realm as an angry Bastet, protectress of the house
Arbiter of Maat, her breath forms the desert
Her name means Power, or Strenght, the fierce and fiery aspect of her mother Hator, the rays of the sun in leo, scorching the earth.
Daughter of Ra, sister of Bastet, Maat Truth, Shu air/separation, Tefnut fertility/wetness/life, Khonsu traveller, time, pathfinder.

The One Before Whom Evil Trembles, Mistress of Dread, Lady of Slaughter, She Who Mauls

Also, booze.

>>>/bane/112086

Sekhmet is pretty cool, but doesn't have complete self-control/have quite as much power as Ammit.

You two are forgetting about the being equated with Sekhmet the Eye of Ra
an entity created by Atum Father-of-All, father of Ra
the Eye of Ra is the vengeance of the gods
also Set and Apep are some too

Isthar is who they worship though.

I'll pass.

I've worshiped Inanna/Ishtar for a decade and a half. It's pretty funny to see it get mainstreamed, and on Holla Forums of all fucking places.

Also these.

Shun the chaldean cucks!
Egyptians believed in a god-emperor who fed on Truth itself, do not fall for the lie of the "good administrators" those semites valued.

But in all seriousness, meme magic attracted a few occultists from other areas of the internet who freaked out as soon as they realized meme magic can be used for something else than trying to turn western civilization into a festering corpse. You can tell them by their low quality memes and injections of degeneracy.

NEVER COMPROMISE

underageb& pls

wat.

One should be careful of equating gods to one another based off of archetypal similarities, though. Freya is not Venus, despite her being the the Norse analogue thereto.

You can gain insight of which gods are who by channeling, and then corroborating this information with other occultists. It's a hard game, because in seeking to channel one entity, it's very likely that instead a nearby spirit will play tricks on you.

There are alrredy enough assyrian gods on the loose, we don't need anymore
>>>/oven/

Oh fuck… I saw that picture a while ago before I got into the occult. NOW I understand its full meaning.
Thanks for pointing it out in the filename too, for other anons.

I see it this way: gods are points of view. The egyptians had a certain aspect of reality called Thoth, another called Nun. The greeks did not have the exact same concepts. They had Hermes, but also the Logos, which was closer to the idea of Thoth according to some Greeks. They had Kaos, which was closer to Nun than Hermes was to Thoth, which was a moon god.

So which one is real? The point is that the ancient philosophies of our ancestors were represented trough personifications and their relationships. These representations had overlaps, but they are not interchangable. They are all real in their own systems in the same way that every map of the planet expresses a more or less useful point of view on it. Now, when you get to summoning stuff, it's hard to say if it's an eggregore born out of an archetype of our psyche or something that was there regardless of our intervention. If they were not, some of them certainly were created through worship. Others probably already existed. There are some spirits that were definitely not made by any human, so who's to say.

Perhaps some gods have been waiting to come back at the end of the Kali Yuga. Perhaps there are ancient eggregores still guarding their descendants and maybe upholding the values of their creators. In both ways there are all sorts of reasons why there would be a war in heaven, be careful which gods you befriend.

just as a reiteration because it seems many anons dont know this
Moloch isnt real, its not a real god
Moloch symbols are corrupted versions of Ba'al Hammon which is the bull god
not uncommon in that region and era such as Teshub the Storm Bull a Hittite god cognate with Thor and Taranis
Moloch is a judaic bastardization of Ba'al Hammon
all the dark sick shit like cannibalism and pedo rituals and blood drinking is shit the jews themselves made up to slander Ba'al Hammon when they were pushing their one god meme, the result was Ba'al Hammon got renamed Moloch while Ba'al Haddad became Ba'al/Beelzebub
what I can see here is jews stamped out worship of Ba'al Hammon, made up some sick bullshit warped stories and renamed him Moloch, then centuries later began sacrificing to 'Moloch' in some Kabbalistic rituals
Ba'al Hammon did include child sacrifice as a form of extreme worship, conducted in times of extreme hardship like droughts, famines and losing a war
similar to how some Celtic kings would offer their own flesh to the gods during famine as sacrifice to appease the gods wrath
so remember that Moloch is entirely a talmudic jewish creation and has fuck all to do with the old gods, its a jewish fantasy not the patron god of Carthage

which explains why it as leaders submit to it, it seems to act more like a curse than a boon. It's a kike creation to attack their enemies, this is the fundamental intent behind it.

Hell the fuck no, Ishtar is the favorite of kikes and masons

The statue of liberty is in the likeness of Ishtar

(checked)
The Babylonians were white, weren't they?

That theory doesn't make much sense. Why would the entire race change its brain anatomy in the space of a few generations? That's not how biology or mutations work.

No, and neither were the assyrians.

If you're looking for whites in the ancient middle east, you start in india, then follow every -stan country up to iran.

Yes but before it became degenerate (and then the jews were kicked out but too late).

I think you mean to say that novel memetic structures were introduced and spread

the Sumerians may have been but Assyrians, Akkadians and Babylonians werent
the white people in the region were the Hittites, the Kassites and the Mitannians/Hurrians
the Kassites formed a part of the military aristocracy of Babylon and took control of the city after the Hittites sacked it
the Kassites then controlled Babylon for 500 years as a tributary state to Hattusa

Beyonce did a cosplay of Ishtar.

Does this give you an idea of who favors Ishtar?

But the theory of the bicameral mind implies an actual change in anatomy before any memetic change in culture. It's pretty dumb.

This. Also: Ishtar is the semitic name for Inanna, which as of late is being used as a feminist symbol. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inanna#cite_ref-38

I'm going to say that most gods that are or have been worshipped actually exist as tangible spirits that you can talk to, like any other person. I see some people equating gods to the archetypes and certain cosmic energies, like the planetary spheres. Some argue that thoughtforms exist outside of the dimension of time. Well, I won't rule out that some can, I will say that my experience is that they're as tangible as you or I, and exist within the same timeline (though there can be more than one timeline).

Not all beings in the astral are egregores (like Monsanto). Some have regular human souls, some are primal earth spirits, like Saturn–these are called Titans–some spirits (of ordinary power) share human souls with someone else, being called "tulpas," some beings come from very far away and hate the sun, like transplutonian beings (who like like something out of Lovecraft's novels), some are aliens who used astral travel to get here (reptilians), etc..

See this post for a description of what an angel is.

So, there's many different kinds of intelligences, some human and some not. And some exist at different scales than others, as you would expect from a non-materialistic universe.

Yeah but faggot kike and groid celebrities are always LARPing about shit they know nothing about. I mean all Hillary's occult ties didn't do shit to keep her from getting Parkinson's kuru and we crushed her handily with a cartoon frog. I'm not going to take that in and of itself as evidence that Ishtar is aligned with Moloch. I always saw her as being pretty anti-semitic actually; nobody in Babylon was a big fan of der Juden.

Ishtar/Inanna goes back to the Sumerians, at least.

A demon from hell.

Inanna does
Ishtar is the Akkadian copy of her
Inanna's name in Sumerian means Lady of Heaven
dont know what Ishtar means but they're not the same meaning in Akkadian

I wouldn't draw a strong line between eggregores and "regular human souls". In the same way we develop consciousness so can "artificial" spirits. Experimenting with servitors tought me as much. But yes, I agree on general terms, we just use different terminologies. Some certainly see reality in a very different way, something I could only have a glimpse of, but there are definitely things that see our dimension from the outside.

I disagree on the timelines thing. I gave it a lot of tought and eventually had to accept that every concept or experience explained with the ideas of timelines is best explained by a single present with different hypotetical pasts and futures. Kind of what Carroll wrote in liber Kaos. A malleable, not entirely determined future, multiple possibilites, instead of many different deterministic timelines that are supposed to actually exist at the same time.

I'm going to respectfully say that you're very wrong here. Thor, Odin, Loki, etc., exist quite like you think they do as distinct members of the Norse pantheon. Thor has been called the Thundergod, by other thungdergods no less, so I doubt Thor is a hoax, as you imply.

im not implying anything
Thor is another manifestation of a proto-Indo European pantheon common across the Aryan peoples
the name is different and myths may differ slightly but its the same god just by another name

That's where we disagree. From what I gathered, some Indo-European archetypes have diverged and created new, but similar, gods. For example, Freya is not Venus.

So? The change in brain structure arose from the evolution of childrearing out of the early infanticidal stage. Infantile neurodevelopment is stunted from trauma, and it is well documented that prehistoric cultures were quite traumatic, and that personality disorders are probably just relics of more antiquated personalities.

This is a very interesting subject that I don't really know the specifics of. Egregores, as I've heard of them according to Bear Heart, are specific patterns of thought that may be shared by more than one individual. Stop feeding it, and it dies. I don't think tulpas work this way, however, as they're more than just a thought pattern, and are self-sustaining (in my experience, any way) human spirits who share your soul. Maybe tulpas can start out as egregores, but I don't know–it's a really confusing topic.

yeah Freya aint Venus
but Aphrodite is Venus, and Diana is Artemis and Idunna shares some aspects with Diana
but not Artemis
Mars is Nodens and Nodens also shares aspects with Odin and Wotan
Andraste is a goddess that shares themes of both Mars and Athena
they got mix-mashed over the millennia but they all have similar traits
especially the dragon/serpent
Tiamat/Apep/Jormungandr/Typhon
a dragon/serpent that threatens the world that the gods must do battle with

As a Phoenician bro this needed to be explained. I've always avoided discussing this with Holla Forums due to being labelled a kike. Regardless to further this, one of the Jew tactics when they subvert a people's religion is to take their Gods and bastardise them into corrupt figures. This is both to destroy the spiritual core of the people and turn them against themselves and their nature, which is what they did with my ancestors Gods.

SHADILAY

If dubs, Ben Garrison is the second coming.

(checked)
And that's not even bringing up Lakshmi or Tara… maybe it's just impossible for us to truly know how our ancestors saw these things.

they also did it to a lesser extent to Roman gods
depictions of Lucifer in classical antiquity is just appropriated Mercury/Hermes iconography
Celtic and Norse ones escaped though

from what I gather I think they thought their gods were always with them but tied to their lands, but could be brought to foreign lands using idols and enshrined there temporarily
Like with the Greeks and Japanese and Sumerians and Celts their gods werent entirely as seen in a seperate world to them
In Greece the gods were seated on the heights of Olympus, in Japan the underworld Yomi was accessible through a cave somewhere in Japan I forget where
The Sumerians believed their gods to reside in numerous places but physically they believed them to reside somewhere in the Cedar forest of modern day Lebanon
and the Celts well theres the Ao Si and the underworld again

Neuroplasticity is a thing but I think that's a bit too much of a stretch. It's one of those explanations that sound good but with no actual proof.

Eggregore is a very broad term for "entity made by a group of people". Freemasons and rosicrucians use it as "spirit of the temple" or "spirit of our group", generally includes the spirit of corporations, in the animist sense. Some use it as "kick ass servitor" even if made by one single guy. It's just about where you draw the line, there are such things as thougth patterns and they can develop a spirit of their own with as much persistence as a human's, wathever this implies.

But it wasn't. Greek and Roman culture shared a lot of history, so their religions influenced each other, but they were not the same in the beginning. Take Mars and Ares: one an agrarian god of the harvest, war and fertility, the other the chaotic wars the greeks blamed on the thracians (as opposed to the civilized war goddess Athena). Which had no sex/love aspect, while we're on topic. Ares was closer to Set in many ways. Syncretism only gets you so far, these are maps. Stuff people recognized and put into boxes of sorts, only different people used different boxes. Mars, Ares and Athena are best understood as different regions on a map, with some overlap.

Read this. amazon.com/Temple-Cosmos-Ancient-Egyptian-Experience/dp/0892815558
Best book I've found so far, the author did a very good job. You can find it pirated as well. The gods we all around them, the sacred was intertwined with the "ordinary". They were not simply conceived as guys in a far away dimension, but immanent forces, aspects of everyone's reality.

Thanks for the conversation Holla Forums. If anyone wants to discuss some magic and perhaps coordinate some operations, telegram @Mornin
We should be using this potential some more

What world are you living in? Seriously, take a trip to google scholar and look at one of the hundreds of thousands of articles available on childhood trauma and its effect on the brain.

Based Gilgamesh telling it like it is:

Gilgamesh replied to mighty Ishtar thus:"But how could I repay you as a wifeand still avoid the bitterness and strife that follow you?Is it perfume for a dress you want, or me? My self or something wrapped around a tree?Do I offer you food, sweet nuts or grapes?Are those for gods or for the savage apes?And who will pour a treat to us in bed,you dressed for life and me as if I'm dead?Here's a song I made for youIshtar's the hearth gone cold,a broken door, without the gold;a fort that shuts its soldiers out, a water well that's filled with doubt;tar that can't be washed away,a broken cup, stained and gray;rock that shatters to dust and sand,a useless weapon in the hand;and worse than that or even this,a god's own sandal filled with piss.You've had your share of boys, that's true,but which of them came twice for you?Let me now list the ones that you just blew away. First was Tammuz, the virgin boy you tookafter a three-year-long seductive look.Then you lusted for a fancy, colored birdand cut its wing so it could not herd.Thus in the lovely woods at nightbird sings, 'I'm blind. I have no sight.'You trapped a lion, too, back then.Its cock went in your form-as-hen.And then you dug him seven holesin which to fall on sharpened poles. You let a horse in your back doorby laying on a stable floor;but then you built the world's first chainto choke his throat and end his reign.You let him run with all his might,as boys will sometimes do at night,before you harnessed his brute forcewith labor fierce, a mean divorce.So did his mother weep and wailto see her child's foot set with a nail. You fondled once a shepherd boywho baked buns for your tongue's joyand daily killed his lambs so coy.So in return for gifts like thoseyou chose to lupinize his toy.And when his brothers saw his penisthey knew you'd done something heinous.Ishullanu trimmed your father's treesand brought you carrots, dates and peas.So mighty you sat down to feasts, then turned your thoughts to raping beasts.You saw him naked once and said:'Come, Ishullanu, into my bedand force your force into my head.Place your fingers where men dreadto touch a girl who's dead.'And he in turn said this to you:'What is it that you'd have me do?I know, kind mother, I won't eatif I can't match your female heat. But would you have me sing and sinas my whistle goes both out and in?'So since he balked to play that role,you switched his jewel into a mole;stuck in the muck of a marshy townhis pleasure can't go up or down.And that is how you'd deal with meif we got friendly, warm, and free."

The Ancient ME was Aryan before the Arab shitskins ran rampant.

See also: Persia

Ishtar? The Gallente ship? Do we need shekels from ratting?

Wrong order dumbass

1. Fighting the race war
2. Purging the kikes
3. Glorious victorious warriors come home to admiring virgin qts

The only god I'll accept other than Kek is Sophia, because she is the goddess of wisdom. Kek, being the god of truth, and order arising from the chaos, would likely have a place for her. But kek is supreme in this new pantheon.

WITNESSED

BTFO
T
F
O

Praise be kek

Stop appropriating my old gods you retarded white faggots

Moloch isn't an Assyrian, or even Mesopotamian god, you fucking idiot

shiggidy diggidy do