Google's new tech aims to avoid unwanted spying

Google's new technology uses your phone's front-facing camera to tell you if someone is looking over your shoulders

businessinsider.com/googles-new-technology-uses-your-phones-front-facing-camera-to-tell-you-if-someone-is-looking-over-your-shoulders-2017-11?r=UK&IR=T
archive.is/THDJX

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Xz_4Ai94Jhg
youtube.com/watch?v=Xz_4Ai94Jhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bravo Google gg

Is this actually a fucking problem?
Do they not have anything important to fucking do?

10 PRINT "GOOGLE'S SNOOPING!"
20 GOTO 10

done.

Thank you google for caring about my privacy.

what about 11-19?
am I retarded?

This will be used for ad metrics.Data mining where and how long you look it things on the screen. Pausing ad's when you look away. Enforcing one set of eyes-per-DRM video stream. etc etc.

The future of tech is a fucking nightmare.

You never number your lines like this. Never. What if you need to add another line in the middle? Not every BASIC had a RENUM.

hmm
hmm
hmm
WEW

Thank you google! Now that I know no one can spy on me I can finally rest easy :^)

In Commodore BASIC it was recommended practice to number lines by 10s in order to leave ample space to add code in-between

If I typed something like
10 PRINT A$ " IS A FAGGOT"20 GOTO 10
That gives me at least 9 unused lines. In Commodore BASIC inserting code between 10 and 20 was as simple as simply typing the number line you want to insert
5 INPUT A$ "WHO IS THE FAGGOT WHO MADE THIS POST"LIST5 INPUT A$ "WHO IS THE FAGGOT WHO MADE THIS POST"10 PRINT A$ " IS A FAGGOT"20 GOTO 10
Note the "LIST" command will always return your program in the correct numbered order

Fug meant to replied to

Google needs an excuse to justify having your front camera always-on.

Google wants to have all the spying to themselves.

hooktube.com/watch?v=Xz_4Ai94Jhg

gas yourself, hooktube kike
torsocks youtube-dl youtube.com/watch?v=Xz_4Ai94Jhg

Iz pozzed?
I looked for the embed link, remembered I wasn't in Holla Forums and used hook for the link instead of giving kiketube views.
It took me long enough to find a decent video of the screen in action, so I might as well post the video

damn.
Soon I'll end up using the old Nokia I didn't throw out "in case it came in handy later".

Turn your expensive IPS panel into a cheap TN panel for just 3 dollars!

Hooktube still forces you connect to google servers.
By connecting to youtube directly you don't feed your metadata to someone else but google.
Tor encapsulation keeps you anonymous.

tfw I don't have a smartphone

and that's why I use bicycle.

to be continued...

I prefer to listen to the skitz who regularly hops on, sits at the back with his mctreaty bag and starts rattling off about asian invasion, it's more entertaining to watch the uni kids react.

Grow a long beard, wear sunglasses, wear a hoodie and also a long coat with hood over that. If anyone tries to talk to you, just wave them away and mutter something about aloha snackbar.

Pleb.

BOTNET HAS DEVISED REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO KEEP YOU SAFE FROM BOTNETS
Don't believe us? Just try this one simple trick!
CLICK HERE

I wish there were such interesting characters on the busses I go on.

-unwanted spying

-by joe bus-ticket

-always on cameras

someone there is very speshul

I'm honestly astounded at the ingeniosity of this. They're trying to convince people to decrease surveillance over themselves by immensely increasing surveillance. God knows if people will fall for this, but if Yuri Bezmenov's success is anything to go by, this tactic works very well.

Why would that business guy care about whats on that homeless person's phone? Maybe he thinks she stole it from his freind?

They are just actors.

Wow it says cindy is hot and horny waiting for me to bang her in my area, I just need a card number guise. Don't let my dreams be dreams

it isn't. the goy like all these products like 2FA which are supposed to give them security, like a pill you can buy for cheap and all you have to do is swallow. of course since all the software made by corps is insecure by design this fixes nothing, in fact it only makes things worse because just like Steam 2FA, it will introduce new vulns

it's hilarious because modern programming is exactly as retarded

The normies aren't that dumb.

user, I...

Streaming live live video for face detection is unproductive.
Especially for burgerclap internet speeds and datacaps.
The computations will be performed locally.
Wow, it's fucking nothing.
Btw, did you know, Android in an Open Source operating system and you can disable any component any time?

I miss all the skitz. All my friends have stories about them and I don't, yet we catch the same buses/trains/trams.

Live detection isn't a problem, but just like their Translation service they just announced, there's nothing stopping it from keeping local buffers and transmitting it through Wi-Fi, which is more likely to not have a low datacap like cellular data.