Holla Forums I have an idea about this safety pin nonsense

Holla Forums I have an idea about this safety pin nonsense

I was speaking to a teacher recently and she disclosed with me that in her classes there are numerous illegals, not she claims that the safety pin tells other illegals, trannies etc. that they can trust the person and that that person is supportive and helpful.

Why don't we wear them and use them for classic subterfuge? Illegals disclose sensitive information and we capitalize on it and make sure they get theirs.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20161118001148/http://www.gayinthe80s.com/2014/04/1980s-gay-scene-signalling-sexual-tastes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We are already doing it, user. Come to the party.

This thread's been made like 5 times over the last few days. At first people couldn't believe the safety pin thing was organic rather than a deliberate psyop on our part. We get it, exploitable as hell.

Nice ID btw.

Sage and reported because this safe sex gay fucker is clueless.

Ah, my bad then

Good thing others had the same idea though, it is easily exploitable

Don`t forget that searing a pin signifies that you like butt sex,

web.archive.org/web/20161118001148/http://www.gayinthe80s.com/2014/04/1980s-gay-scene-signalling-sexual-tastes/

` I did wear a safety pin from pretty early on to signal that I was into safe sex. Indeed, at one point I had a six inch long red safety pin stuck through a button hole in my denim jacket!`

Found the illegal.

Safety pins are for these.

I like being open with my hatred.
It's the wolf way.

The fox way is to smile with a knife behind your back.

In my state, it's safer to be a fox with a large knife

Damn you kim jung whatever! We told you to lurk moar, not shit up the place. Unless you erect statues f Kek, you'll never be allowed into disneyland.

Any gay signals on top of that are kinda redundant.

No.
Because the safety pin is already gaslighting the left.
They don't know it's actually some babyfur Pampers fetish shit.

I wore this today to show solidarity with illegal gay muslim refugees with AIDS.

#NotMyPresident

Top kek

10/10; you'll keep them up with that.

sage

Idiot

Do you think Holla Forums is like 10 million people? Or that we all go to the same school?

Meaningless slide thread

Kek ←——-This one
Kek
Kek
Kek
Kek
Kek
Kek
Kek
Kek
Kek
Kek
Kek

It was referring to what the safety pin means. If you wear it as recommended by OP, then you are signalling something because it got co-opted. Another clueless safe sex gaylord.

KEK

14/88

Maybe we should bring back clippy as a white supremacist meme.

So OP literally is a faggot. Nice.

I'm crazy like a fox so they will underestimate me when I pull out a nuke.

Missed the last sentence in OP, why's he trying to be the sexual jew?

They're tipped in HIV+ blood. It's a way of showing solidarity for the gay agenda.

it's literally a way to signal that you wear diapers.