vimeo.com/129816670
youtube.com/watch?v=yE8C1WWixgc
autisminitiatives.org/about-autism/what-is-autism/symptoms-of-autism.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=m-CaeLPtVf4
youtube.com/watch?v=6oCSrizqdOw
youtube.com/watch?v=R7L1QOjv1d0
youtube.com/watch?v=hVMJxT3O9qA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm surprised that it isn't playing Ra Ra Rasputing by Boney M.

Couldn't find a better version of this.

The rabbit was voiced by Robbie Williams and the cow by Kylie Minogue.

How do you fuck up so badly?

Theatrical re-release when?

Because you need to have heart to create something that fun.

How bad was it?

Scooby-Doo just has the best fucking taste in music and women.

Take this.

Cant' find non-shitty upload on youtube.

fuck off back to tumblr with your shitty yuri show.

BUT MOEBLOB #2473 has a DRAGON TAIL ACCESORY!

I LOVE HER BECAUSE OF HER PERSONALITY AND NOT BECAUSE SHE APEALS TO MY FETISH!

This music in this scene is fucking awesome

Yuri is a very minor part of it and it has nothing to do with tumblr.

Moeblobs don't exist, and you are projecting.

Calling it bad would be an insult to bad things.

Dragonfags are the bronies of /a/, and the show is shit, moreso than pandering seasonal SoL shit is.

The show has nothing to do with bronies, it's only shit in your opinion, pandering doesn't exist, and every TV anime is seasonal.

This.

Yes?

Shit taste is a meme, and I'm not the one posting angry complaints about the show.

Yes?

Which is why it's so popular there, right? Which is why the faggots at Crunchyroll are shilling it as the most progressive anime of the year, right?

Yuri goes back to pre-war Japan and is not the same as American/Western ideas about lesbianism. Tumblr posting about an anime doesn't mean the anime has anything to do with tumblr, and the tumblr crowd doesn't even understand yuri and BL anime and keeps misinterpreting them. Anime is also in most cases not made for American/Western audiences, and certainly not in this case.

If you have something to say then say it.

It's still yurishit.

Nobody said it isn't a yuri anime.

Also I love this butthurt meme of attaching -shit behind everything anime related that people don't like.

So you were triggered by something I said, but you can't even begin to attempt to articulate any kind of response, and you believe that reaction images are somehow an adequate substitute even though in reality they are not.

BTW we're (at least; maybe more) two different people. You seem to be someone who would wrongly think majority = right, so that's 2 < 1, faggot.

Meant for

Not even triggered, I'm just
WEWING
over

Attaching -shit at the end of anime-related things that people don't like is an extremely common trend. That is obviously what I was referring to.

So, again, you were triggered by something I said, but you can't even begin to attempt to articulate any kind of response, and you believe that reaction images are somehow an adequate substitute even though in reality they are not.

This is something someone would type to make fun of /a/ users.

Where do you think you are?

Triggered implies anger. I'm laughing at your stupidity.

Your wording, nigger.

How so?

It's obvious where we are.

Yet you are completely unable to point out any of this alleged stupidity, and can only post reaction images. Someone here is indeed stupid, but it isn't me.

What are you talking about?

Do you know where we are?

It seems like you don't know where we are since you brought up the topic and are now asking me if I know where we are. I never said or indicated in any way that I don't know where we are.

What place do you think this is?

I bet that the /a/utist sperging out is the same user who originally posted the Dragon Maid OP.

What steps have you taken to determine where you are?

I'm not from /a/, autist doesn't mean anything, I'm not sperging out, and I didn't post any videos in this thread.

Thank you I tried embedding that video but I had problems with it so I just embed that vid.

Was that song made for that movie or did it come out before. Or is it just him doing covers of those songs?

Who says I am unable to, when I could just not want to, you baka~

Even if the movie is sort of meh, the animation and art direction were top fucking notch.

If you allege that I'm stupid then you have to demonstrate how. If you can't or won't, then you admit that your allegation is without merit.

Not the other guy, but holy shit man.
He's talking about your wording of the following:
It sounds fucking reddit-tier are you Lav backwards?.

Do you have fucking autism? No offense, but you literally sound like someone on the spectrum.

Then you do admit that your allegation is without merit.

I am simply describing a popular meme. If you think reddit started it then that has nothing to do with me.

Autism doesn't mean anything.

Because there is no connection for reasons already explained.

Because it doesn't, which is why I said it doesn't.

Your point?

vimeo.com/129816670

Explain what that video is and why I should watch it.

No you self-entitled fuck.

Ok, then the video is irrelevant.

How am I self-entitled?

There is no way….

How am I baiting?

It's an autism documentary.

And how is it relevant to this thread?

user are you an atheist?

This is irrelevant. Are you saying you can't answer the question?

Hey, if you can ask , which I answered, you can answer my question.

You didn't explain why I should watch it, and as I just told you your question is irrelevant. So are you saying you can't answer the question in ?

Also, why did you people decide to make this thread about me? Am I supposed to be important to you or something?

No, but I did answer what it was—a documentary about autism.
There's another user having fun with you (the one that posted smug images).
Just please, answer the question and I'll leave you alone: Are you an atheist?

And as I already asked, how is it relevant?

He isn't having fun with me.

This is not relevant.

I've enough of this shit.

Don't remember the name of the animation, OP.

Why did you even post it if you can't explain what relevance it has?

The audacity of you to dare ask questions and expect and answer, and yet you won't answer a simple fucking question that, as a result of your refusal to answer, has kept things off-topic.
I'm assuming you're baiting, because there's no way someone can be this fucking autistic. Even real autistic people (and I know one) aren't this bad; perhaps you have severe HFA, I don't know.

Another one, OP.

There is nothing "audacious" about asking people to justify their claims.

Your question was irrelevant and thus does not need to be answered.

You people pushed this thread off-topic many hours ago.

I'm not baiting.

Autistic doesn't mean anything.

Try ag ain.

Oh hey, ATLA.

Anime is not welcome on Holla Forums, but on /a/ (you would know this if you lurked more). If anything, you started it.

The post you are highlighting was in response to and , therefore I was not the one who started talking about anime. Stop lying.

I actually like the opening to this quite a bit.

wat r u doin? Just leave him to his Ass-pie.

You accuse me of lying, but you're the one who posted the anime-related video , you dumbshit.

I did not make that post.

Prove it.

The burden of proof is on you.

Are you the user who got banned from /a/ for posting in the dragon maid thread with the characters drawn in the Loud House style? I agree it was a dickish move on their part since it was relevant to the thread and not shitposting at all.

No, I have no idea what you're talking about.

You have got to be fucking joking. There is LITERALLY no way for me to prove you made this post. It will say (You) next to your name (Anonymous), and all you have to do is screenshot it. For example, pic related.

Then stop making accusations.

Isn't this Holla Forums?

*Also, /a/ is known for banning people for little reason, so I wouldn't be surprised if someone was banned and you thought it "dickish".

I'm fucking done.

*which is also why /a/ is shit

Where did I do that, and how is it related to your accusation?

Wait, what are you talking about? Did something horrible happen and I was not aware of it?

/monster/ was a mistake.

You can say that again.

There is no maid anime formula, and she isn't a waifu. No character can intrinsically be a waifu. /monster/ has nothing to do with the show.

Yeah, nothing to do with monster girl furfags.

I didn't say there aren't other maid anime. I said there is no formula. And there isn't.

So you believe that Kyoto Animation decided to adapt the manga (which predates Holla Forums) based on /monster/?

Hey Null

He is, and it was shitposting. He consistently gets himself banned on purpose by spamming Loud House there.

You faggots can't even stop arguing about stupid shit for one thread, can you?

Ah. So I suppose his bans are justified.

The spacing should've been a given user

I'll be nice and say that Maid Dragon is better than any american cartoon out right now. That includes trash like Loud House and Star. Anyway, can you /a/tards shut up? Yes, western media has gone to shit, we get it and we're not happy with it, you don't need to keep reminding us of the kind of hell we're living in now. Focus more on protecting your precious industry from toxic western influence. That last gundam you guys had was fucking american-tier trash.

This has been going on for months now, if the hack didn't mess up most of the threads on Holla Forums I would've linked you the /a/meta thread talking about it

So the Loud House fag and the Ruby Gloom autist are one and the same? Figures. Either that or the autism plaguing cartoon fandoms is great than I ever imagined.

*greater

Now you're just being obvious

Our vols are too lazy, /a/ bans him on a regular basis and Holla Forums doesn't give out permabans.

My theory, its the same faggot that bitched to Holla Forums, trying to get them to raid us.
Holla Forums honesty has good relations with boards like /monster/ and Holla Forums. Its faggot like these that mess everything up. Hell go to a /monster/ meta thread and if anything Holla Forums related just so happens to pop up, they're honestly cool with it as long as it follows the rules, same with Holla Forums.

Why would endchan come here?

Their board is more dead than /fur/ on a good day. Also its supposed to be a blue user not gray, user from Something Awful.

Ah.

Uh, you don't get to bring friends.

Finally a vol cleaned shit up, now if only he could clean this thread.

HEY VOL, CLEAN THIS THREAD, IT BECAME A META-THREAD!

I said your shit was better wasn't it? I call you tards because you have too many DBZ fags over there. Those fucks are as bad as Narutards.

Is he the same ruby gloom cyclops faggot who would tell Holla Forums to raid Holla Forums and for Holla Forums to raid Holla Forums or for Holla Forums to raid /christian/ and for /christian/ to raid Holla Forums?

Kid, you're trying too hard.

I don't think its Ruby user, he's been on the board since the beginning and only stuck to his threads, someone could be pretending to be him. Its either that crazy user from Reddit that accuses everyone that disagrees with him "the fastest VPN Swithcing Mexican alive" or the power girl autist or they could be the same person.

This is why Holla Forums can't have nice things, we only ban these fuckers for one to three days!

I don't know how you people manage to cook up all this detailed personal drama on a site where everyone is anonymous.

Welcome to Holla Forums, now get out ya filthy newfag.

I'm a newfag because I'm aware that this is an anonymous site? And if newfags have to get out, then what are you doing here? You were a newfag at some point, and should have left already.

Hey instead of making an ass out of yourself, how about you lurk moar like everyone else before causing a scene?

I didn't make an ass out of myself, I have no need to lurk more, and I didn't cause a scene.

Its easy to tell apart every scumbag who dwells here because they always have something familiar about them, either the way the write, the things they bitch about or what reaction images they regularly use with the same filenames that others with that same reaction image don't use.

This thread is shit and and the /a/utist should be banned and all his posts deleted.

Contributing with a music video after dozens of off-topic meta shit discussion of the /a/utist defending his bland, formulaic, stereotipical fetish waifu crapmaid dragon show.

Now, you're just stupid.
You can never not lurk moar

It is.

You are the newfag if you are not aware that this is an anonymous site.

Or so you think. I am constantly accused of being people I've never heard of.

I'm not from /a/, autist doesn't mean anything, and I've done nothing to warrant a ban. I never brought up anime and never started this argument.

There's nothing bland, formulaic or stereotypical about it, and the only meaning "fetish" has anymore is communicating that you're an SJW. Waifu is a character that you have chosen as your imaginary wife, it is not possible for a character to intrinsically be a waifu.

It's odd that you're blaming me for supposedly derailing the thread and then proceed to start another argument about Maidragon.

Only 2 more months to go!

Still bitching about /a/ huh Holla Forums?

I said:

That's correct.

No I'm not.

You are.

Oh shut up you fucking homos and piss off.

No I'm not.

I did not start this.

Stupid and new, how cute.

There's nothing bland, formulaic or stereotypical about it, and the only meaning "fetish" has anymore is communicating that you're an SJW. Waifu is a character that you have chosen as your imaginary wife, it is not possible for a character to intrinsically be a waifu.

A whole TL;DR paragraph, oh man.

==AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA=

I wish Holla Forums had ids to see how much in here was samefaggotry from you. How hilariously autistic.

Its just a shittier version of Ebichu but with dragons instead of hamsters.

It says a lot about your cognitive abilities that you think that qualifies as tl;dr.

There is none, because I have not samefagged.

Vague similarities don't make two shows the same thing.

Oh hey, he's back at it again.

This is not an argument.

Shutp up and contribute or get out.

I did not start this.

You started the argument when you threw a bitch fit over someone shitting on your awful waifu.

I didn't post the original video, nor did I make the posts complaining about the show. Therefore I did not start this.

I never said or implied that Touru is my waifu.

But you keep replying to every single post without contributing you fucking autist. SHUT UP and contribute or stop replying and leave this thread.

Stop making those posts then. If you don't want to argue about Maidragon then don't start arguments about it. Pretty simple.

Autist doesn't mean anything.

Then why are you making such a big deal out of /a/'s latest flavor of the month? This shit will end up quickly forgotten soon anyway, just like that anime about the cooking loli you shits wouldn't shut up about.

TIME TO GET
BANANAS

he was apparently in an episode of Supergirl. that's probably what he's referring to.

*"Rasputin"
Bobby Farrell, from "Boney M", died on December 30th in Saint Petersburg, the same day and place as Giorgi Rasputin's death.

French Canada tbqh family
Why wasn't this longer

Best musical they ever did.

It was officially an episode of Flash, but the crossover was all about the overplot of Supergirl. Explains why it was so shit.

You mean they're still doing crossovers together?

I'm not. Again, I never brought up the topic. Why do you keep trying to lie about this?

It's not enough that you personally don't like the show, but you also have to try to convince yourself and others that everyone will forget about it. Why so desperate?

I don't know what anime you're talking about, and I'm not from /a/.

The best thing you can do is stop replying. People are intentionally fucking with you.

If the newfag can't tell the difference, I say milk him for what its worth.

No they're not. This is just damage control.

I'm not new here.

youtube.com/watch?v=yE8C1WWixgc

You're the greatest!

Towards the end, it feels like a collection of animation they cut.
Like the movie was gonna be an extra 10/15 mins of mind-fuckery.

The film was destined to be shit with who was involved, but this would have been amazing over the pop-tripe they used for this scene.

It was Holla Forums that started arguing about it.

Dragonmaid is /a/'s current flavor of the month and shit. Get over it.

They didn't get away with it. That episode was pulled from TV.

Holla Forums was doomed from the start because BO and mods are huge weebs, compare /a/'s Ironclad moderation:

I know Anime is the backbone of most if not all IBs but if you made a Holla Forums board you are expected to have Holla Forums shit as your main hobby and not a backseat. Specially from something so contrasting like Anime.

The problem is the decline in quality across the board of Holla Forums related materials. So we need something else to fulfill us. Thus anime and manga takes the place of comics and cartoons.

Bullshit, Quality is the same, what is missing is quantity.

And if so, why keep this joke of a board afloat? the only genuine Holla Forums thread right now is the loud house thread, I even abandoned drawing completely because I cant compete with the Japanese masters.

That's fucking wrong and you're deluded to think otherwise. Yes there should be more content but what's there is all low quality.

Again, retarded. We have shit like Samurai Jack being talked about all the time here now. Making the board more active than ever. A few good storytimes now and again. DC Rebirth threads every Wednesday. Threads constantly talking about the state of the industry and how to change it. Or just threads about complaining about dumb low quality crap. There's plenty of Holla Forums threads on this fucking board. You ignorant blind swamp wiener.

"Flavor of the month" just means "I don't like this." People will call even proven hits "flavor of the month."

And what does this have to do with what I said?

No, it means that it gets discussed for while, usually about a month and is quickly forgotten about.

Just like Dragonmaid will be then.

BO and Vol allow every single thread to end with "lol just watch animeeeeeeeee!!!!!".
Then the thread gets derailed and they let it die.
See Thread is now about anime.
Also, the first post in that thread was Holla Forums baiting, which they don't delete either, or Holla Forums baiting.

If this keeps up, we may need to create a new board, like /television/ did.

Pretty sure /television/ turned out to be a Holla Forums joke board set up by one of the Vols.
Holla Forums suffers from the same problem as Holla Forums, though: Mods never speak.
On Holla Forums, Holla Forums and Holla Forums, they all speak too much, and here and Holla Forums they never speak.
Holla Forums has it pretty good, though.

We can rarely change the rules/clarify the rules/discuss problems because every metathread is largely ignored/bumploked or straight-up deleted like the last one was.
Last post I remember being from the BO was a few months back regarding the Vol deleting posts he didn't like (who is still vol), and before that was BO allowing JoJo threads, so God knows how long ago that was.

I don't know who /television/'s BO is, but the board shows every sign of being a genuine alternative to Holla Forums, for those of us who are tired of constant shitposting and off-topic crap.

Always loved this.

I'm down. This place has a problem with too much anime discussion and mods not doing their jobs until they absolutely need to.

No. It means exactly what I just said it does.

Another thing is that people will call something flavor of the month well before it's possible to determine whether it'll be a hit or get forgotten about.

WHAT

Except flavor of the month is an actual thing. If /a/ is only talking about generic anime girl #464681 and not the anime she's from then it's flavor of the month.

No it's not.

Generic is not a valid term.

yes it is, otherwise people wouldn't say it

a : relating to or characteristic of a whole group or class : general “Romantic comedy” is the generic term for such films.
b : not being or having a particular brand name generic drugs
c : having no particularly distinctive quality or application generic restaurants

That show's voice actors were far too good for it.

By this logic anything is true if people say it is. For example, the human brain only uses 10% of its capacity. Because people say it does.

You people always pull this shit, like clockwork. You keep misusing the term, completely disregarding its definition, and when you're called out on it you suddenly cite the dictionary as if that's the definition you were using all along, even though it wasn't.

Anime girls that have no particularly distinctive quality are generic.

Except the problem is that people will call any and all characters "generic" completely regardless of whether or not they have distinctive characteristics.

What do waifus have to do with what I said?

Although some people do that, it doesn't mean the rest who use the term correctly are wrong.

How would anyone know that you're using the term correctly? Why even use it at all?

When someone uses the term generic correctly, they mean that something's been one a lot so it's as stale as bread. You shouldn't need to have this explained to you if you are a functioning adult.

It's virtually never used correctly. Either its usage has nothing to do with the dictionary definition, or something is called generic even though it actually isn't.

How do you know if it's never been used correctly?

Pretty sure this is the guy from
He's not a functioning adult, though a few anons have agreed he's a low-functioning autist.

I keep seeing people use it over, over, over, over and over again and almost never is it used correctly.

Pretty sure you should not drag arguments from thread to another.

This is projection.

No, because you show obvious symptoms of autism.

No, you do.

Thanks for confirming it for me.

No, you do.

What do you think I confirmed?

No, you do.

This all happened because someone called Dragonmaid tumblr yurishit. Somehow that broke this guy.

No, you do.

I am not "broken,"

No, you do.

Well, if I accused you of being someone from another thread, the normal reaction would be "No I'm not", not "Don't bring up my other failures".
Also, you keep using the word projection and space your lines the same way, so it's pretty obvious.

Yes you are.

user, he was broken long before this.

No I wasn't.

Yes, you were.

No I wasn't.

This guy has to be either underage or low-functioning.

Why not just stop replying and go to /a/ to discuss your shitty Dragonmaid show?
No one would think any less of you for losing what is, and I want this to be clear, an internet argument.

We're not going to go about celebrating because you're on /a/, and we'll stop insulting your mental health.

Here, I'll make it easy: >>>/a/

I'm neither, and why do you people keep trying to pin the blame on me when it is a matter of fact that I did not start this?

I did not bring up Dragon Maid. So why don't YOU go to /a/?

I have been consistently winning.

No I wasn't.

Truly it is Christmas. This is the gift that keeps on giving.

You mean you keep going. You are the ones who started this after all.

Except you have this strange compulsion to reply at every post made directed towards you.

Yes you were

truly this place really is Holla Forumsmblr
i fucking hate you people

You have this strange compulsion of directing posts towards me.

No I wasn't.

I didn't start anything. I'm just fanning the flames to see how much of a hothead you truly are.

Sure thing.

How can you pretend to be retarded if you are retarded?

I didn't say I'm pretending to be retarded, or that I am retarded.

Give me more (you)s, please.
And I'd never pretend to be retarded, that would belittle you far too much, and you've clearly got enough of a hard life ahead of you if sperging out across the entire board because someone insulted your current favourite anime is the approriate action you take in such situations.

Nice trip-dubs, and thanks for the image.

you didn't have to

You are not baiting.

This never happened, and I never said anywhere that it's my current favorite anime.

And when the mods come in they'll delete random posts from unaffected threads for some reason.

What is your point?

Clearly I am baiting, as I'm getting a lot of (you)s out of you when I could be otherwise finishing the video game I've got on the TV next to me.

What do you mean by "point"?

What is your point?

You aren't.

So you don't have one?

Do you?

I was not making a point, I was asking what yours was.

I asked first.

Yet I go another (you).
Daily reminder [your waifu] is trash.

You didn't. You said "you didn't have to." Then I asked what your point was.

You are not baiting.

I don't have a waifu.

Why are you impersonating me? I asked first.

I'm not impersonating you.

See

Well, then your favourite anime show is garbage, plagiarised from the West.

I never stated what my favorite anime is.

No, fuck you I was . Prove that the poster is you.

That's my post, not yours. Are you getting confused?

But I'm sure no matter what it is, it's trash.

Can it be my post, too?

No I'm sure that I posted that.

Based on what?

You didn't.

Well, that's simple:
Everything that comes out of your mind is utter garbage, so I reason that's because everything that goes into it is equal or greater garbage.

What things are you referring to and how are they garbage?

All of your arguments about fapbait not existing, moe not existing, the vast majority of waifus being generic etc.
In fact, I'd go so far as to say every single post you've made is complete garbage.

How are those statements garbage?

How are they garbage?

Well, they're inherently wrong, and you decide to ignore any valid criticism of your point, and instead go "no u", so they must be fairly flimsy arguments if you're not willing to defend them and ignore any form of discord.

How are they inherently wrong?

Where did I do this?

And that's not even going through the other thread.
Is there a secret 3rd thread I'm not shitposting in right now?

This guy is a 4chan Holla Forums regular, I've seen him post the exact same shit there and he is known for derailing many threads whenever anime is mentioned. I don't know why he's here.

I don't know why you are either, but as long as you're against him, the more the merrier.

explains so much

>>>/a/

Those posts are not related to the argument you were making. You are trying to engage in trickery here.

And now you're trying to bring in a completely different site into this? You redditors are just amazing.

As these two threads clearly show, it is not I who derails anything.

Good work, user.

Because you are redditors. This is classic redditor behavior. You are so used to user accounts and post histories that when you come here you try to simulate them. You can't deal with anonymity.

Are you really trying to pretend like that's the same thing as my comment about you being redditors? You were referring to my alleged posts on 4chan. I never said or implied anything about who you are on reddit or what you have posted there.

If you don't want to be spotted, quit being so obvious.

What does it matter if you "spot" me? This is another thing with you redditors: you "spot" someone but then you fail to go anywhere with it. What does it matter that you spotted someone? What does it matter that someone has posted here before?

If you don't want to live without user accounts and post histories, don't come to imageboards.

we get two whole threads of nonstop comedy

This is a non-answer.

You fuss so much over recognizing posters, but then it never goes anywhere. It just starts and stops at "I know you!" What's the point?

We're not fussing. You were only identified in this thread so everyone from the other thread knew to come here to get more laughs.

This is, again, a non-answer. You are being evasive because you know there's nowhere for you to go with this. You just thought that simply identifying me is some kind of argument winner. But no, it isn't.

Hopefully he stays.

Seconded. One with Ids hopefully, to reduce samefaggotry. I bet the /a/utist has been replying to himself more than once or twice just to keep the drama going because he has nothing to live for besides baiting people into shitting up good threads.

Autist doesn't mean anything, I'm not from /a/, I have not samefagged, I did not start any of this drama, I never baited anyone, and I never shat up anything.

I don't know why the admin and mods are so against giving this plave ID. It would get rid of a lot of shitposters as some anons mentioned on now 404'd threads that they argue with themselves/

*place

You are the living definition of an autist.

t. someone more intelligent than you

Autist doesn't mean anything, and I am more intelligent than you.

Prove it.

You are siding with the faction that has ganged up on me. That means you are less intelligent than me.

Poor babby autist want dewicious autism pills for his autistic tiny brain? Here, have dewicious autism pills for autistic babbys who go and check old ass threads to see if anyone replied to their autistic posts and autistically reply to them.

really makes you think

yes it does
webm related

It doesn't.

What is autism to you?

Nothing, because it means nothing.

It means you, poor little autist. That fact you deny the a word's existence and meaning denotes your low IQ. That's all the proof to this user's statement denoting that yeah, he's more intelligent than you.

The fact that I understand its lack of meaning denotes high IQ.

I didn't say autism doesn't exist.

no hope user

i guess i'm just more intelligent than you

No you're not.

yes i am

Stooooooopid autist, please stop being so stoooopid because it's too hilarious.

No you aren't.

As long as someone is trying there's always hope user

How did we come to this? Why is this happening to us? Why is /a/ turning evil?

why do you continue to deny your inferior intellect while in the presence of dare i say a meme master?

I'm not from /a/, and this thread–like the other one–is all your fault.

that's disney

Love the songs from that movie.

My bad

prove that you aren't from /a/

No it's on you.

Disney not allowed.

You claim I'm from /a/, so the burden of proof is on you.

Pretty sure you're from /a/ bud

Autism doesn't mean anything, and I have the highest post quality in both threads.

I'm not from /a/.

Autism is a word in the English language. It has a definition. It means something. This is something that only someone with autism would need to have explained to them.

Autism means to are a fedora tipper, you masturbate to sanic, defend moeblob generic anime, deny it later and long winded replies or ad-hominems when you can't refute a statement on taiwanese online paperboards. Your turd posts are of no more quality than your repeated ignorance of a simple word.

Doesn't exist

Not a valid term.

What about it?

Such as?

Such as?

.>>833749

Dude, check this sperg out
! This autist is hilaruous. He replied with a long winded reply to refute my claims of long winded replies from him and then avoids the fact he refuses to refute the statement he's an autist and then, the most hilarious of it all:

LEL

Autism is a word in the English language. It has a definition. It means something. This is something that only someone with autism would need to have explained to them.

You can't keep misusing the word again and again and again and then suddenly claim you're abiding by the dictionary definition.

You fit the medical definition of autism. We've been over this. Time to go to the doctor.

No I don't.

your posts say otherwise my man

No they don't.

autisminitiatives.org/about-autism/what-is-autism/symptoms-of-autism.aspx

This is just a desperate, last-ditch grasp at straws.

It's incredible how important and how serious the "issue" of "autism" has become on imageboards. People will spend HOURS and hundreds of posts trying to "prove" that someone is "autistic," even though they have no idea what they mean by the term until at some point they Google it and then try to bullshit their way through the argument.

This animation is shit, the song is shit too.

not an argument

Go look in a mirror.

Molymeme?

The primary downside of a board without ids is that I can't filter both of you fucks.

What did he mean by this?

It's very obvious what I meant.

not really

He claimed was not an argument while implying that somehow was.

but is an argument. all of fapbait user's posts match that description.

They do not. I am not autistic. None of you are qualified to diagnose autism or even know anything about it beyond what you just Googled a minute ago. You just cherrypick things and then claim that I fit the symptoms.

Again it is incredible how seriously this is taken now.

I'm a PhD, retard.

Hello, this is Autism Doctor speaking. I diagnose you with autism. Enjoy your autism.

If you really were, then you'd also know that that doesn't mean anything.

Hello, this is Autism speaking, I am you. Autism means you are alive. I am you and I am Autism. Enjoy your autism.

Anime doesn't mean anything.

It's a Japanese form of animation.

But it can also mean Western animation in Japan. Anime doesn't mean anything.

In Japan it often but not always means the same thing as animation. In the West it only means either Japanese animation or a certain strand of it.

If you have somethin to say then say it.

LEL

It's propaganda.

So anime is cartoons? Then anime is meaningless. Just say cartoons.

No, anime is not cartoons. Anime and cartoons are separate forms of animation.

Anime is superior.

Is this you?

LOLOLOLOLOL

meant for

Anime = animation
cartoons=animation
anime=cartoons
Anime is meaningless.

No.

Anime and cartoons are different forms of animation. Neither of them is synonymous with animation.

It is, again, a Japanese form of animation.

Anime is cartoons. Anime is meaningless.

Anime and cartoons are different forms of animation.

Animation is animation.

Anime is meaningless.

Yes, animation is animation. How does that mean anime is meaningless?

Yes?

Can you refute such solid evidence? No, right? You are an autist. I win.

So you couldn't refute my evidence. I win. You have autism.

Meaningless term. Just say cartoons. Anime is meaningless

I didn't look at your videos because I have no reason to look at them.

Anime and cartoons are different forms of animation.

So you couldn't refute my evidence. I win. You have autism.

In which way?

In every way. Anime and cartoons have virtually nothing in common.

Because cartoons are actually good?

So how? Tell me what are the differences. Autist.

Anime is superior to cartoons.

Autist doesn't mean anything, and I just told you the differences.

nope

Yes it is. Cartoons are a very limited and simple form of animation.

and it's still better than anime

It isn't. Anime is a much more diverse, ambitious and advanced form of animation.

oh yes i love watching moeshit anime #88 million and harem anime #66 gorillion every season

There is no such thing as moeshit, and harem anime makes up a minority of anime. Anime covers almost every genre that live action does, plus ones that it doesn't.

even other anime admit moeshit is a thing aspie

Moeshit doesn't exist. People think it does, but it doesn't.

Aspie doesn't mean anything.

Anime doesn't exist. People think it does, but it doesn't.

Anime doesn't mean anything.

Anime exists. It is a form of Japanese animation.

Autism exists. You have it.

How many hours now have you people been desperately pushing this so-called argument?

If anime exists, autism exists. Logic 101.

No, that makes no sense.

They are inextricably linked. You'd know this if your IQ was high enough.

They are not linked, and I'm more intelligent than anyone here.

Whatever helps you sleep at night

I have no trouble sleeping at night.

It's a figure of speech. You'd know that if you weren't autistic.

I didn't say I don't know it's a figure of speech.

Autistic doesn't mean anything.

Whatever helps you sleep at night

I wasn't pretending to be retarded, nor was I actually retarded.

wrong on both counts

No.

yes

No.

Do you really have enough tism juice to endlessly repeat yourself in TWO threads at once?

The sheer fact that you've repeated yourself this many times proves that it does, and you've got it.

It proves no such thing, and it's your fault that I have to keep repeating myself.

You could've just not replied. Like someone without a crippling mental disorder would have done.

You could've also just not replied. You also could have not even started this whole argument.

I've only just been replying to you. This has been a fascinating psychological study.

You've been seriously and desperately trying to "prove" I'm "autistic." Don't even try to pretend like you're some puppet master.

Nigger, you're still replying to the guy in the other thread. I'm not desperate for anything. There's so much autism on the board right now I can fucking smell it.

What about it?

Then why have you spent hours doing this?

Maidragon is generic yurishit.

Generic is not a valid term and saying it's yuri doesn't mean anything.

Did you get confused about what thread you're in? This was already posted in the other one.

Like a fucking computer. You have autism user. Please see a doctor.

You weren't baiting, and if the claim doesn't change then why should the answer?

Does autism grant telepathy? I fucking told you I was baiting.

Only someone who knows nothing about human interaction would write this way.

You weren't baiting.

Prove it you fucking freak

You are just making excuses, i.e. "I was only pretending to be retarded."

I wrote something that I knew you would respond to. You gave me the exact response I expected. Like a computer. I successfully baited you.

You legit need to kill yourself.

You are just pretending.

Nope. Kill yourself. You're over 26, I doubt you've had kids. There is legitimately no reason for your existence. You'll only suck up resources that should go to better people.

Are you angry because your epic quest to "prove" I'm "autistic" fell flat on its face?

Maidragon is generic yurishit. Anime is trash. Fapbait is real.

Generic is not a valid term. Saying it's yuri doesn't mean anything. If anime is trash then everything is. Fapbait is not real.

autism

au·tism
ˈôˌtizəm/Submit
noun
a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts.

As I believe I've already said, you can't keep misusing the term again and again and again and then suddenly appeal to a dictionary definition that you were never using in the first place.

I'm not misusing it. Your posts fit the medical definition.
keep denying it though. this has been the most fun I've had on Holla Forums in awhile.

They do not.

Please don't try pretend like you aren't fuming angry.

I just showed how they do but we've already seen how you can't argue a point besides >no u

Here's a few more autism symptoms you've shown I forgot to add:

No you didn't.

You are lying.

Because you keep repeating yourself.

It is narcissism to have an accurate understanding of one's capabilities vs. those of others.

I AM right. That has been factually established again and again.

People bait you and you keep taking it. But you can't see that because, again, you have autism and fail to understand these cues.

I'm not going to waste my time anymore. The other thread reached post limit and I'm not going to deal with the full force of your insanity. You get to have the final reply just like you always wanted and you can feel like you've won something. Anime is still trash, you're a freak who needs to be put away, and this was a fucking incredible night.

I didn't.

I.e. "I am pretending to be retarded." Not buying it, sorry.

You have been desperately attempting to "prove" that I'm "autistic" for hours even though you have no idea what autism is and are in no way qualified to diagnose it, let alone over the internet.

I never said anything about having the final reply.

Then so is everything else.

Go look in the mirror.

Holyfuck Dragonmaidfag won't stop.

No, YOU won't stop. YOU started this all, not me. You are keeping this going, not me.

daily reminder

Of what?

holy shit man HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You addressed a post to me and I replied. If this bothers you then stop posting.

just seeing if you'd left yet because you're already shitting up yet another thread

I am not shitting any thread.

Maidragon is generic yurishit. Anime is trash. Fapbait is real.

I already addressed all of these. Repeating them does not counter anything I've said.

truly next-level robotics

Learning what? Nothing new was said.

Just forget about it, robot. Have a nice wholesome American cartoon instead of that nip trash you're used to.

I'm not a robot, and if anime is trash then so is everything else, including cartoons.

Are you referring to this old gem? Only a sub-90 IQ nigger mongrel would thing this is solid logic, user. Sorry to break it to you.

It is solid logic, and once again it is not "the fapbait conjecture." You are getting two unrelated things mixed up.

No it isn't. You need help with your logical computing. How does anime being trash make everything trash? Why is it assumed that anime isn't trash when all facts say otherwise?

Pretty terrible, wouldn't cut it in any academic setting.

Anime is not trash. Some of it is, but not all of it. Therefore you can't say anime is trash. If however you do say it, then what is logically preventing this statement from applying to everything? If something is trash despite it not being trash, then why should that not apply to everything? Why just anime?

Prove that all anime isn't trash.

Prove that all of it is.

Never seen an anime that didn't have one or more of these things.

There are many thousands of anime with countless different character designs from countless different sources, and with a much higher level of detail and attention to fashion and style than in American animation.

Animation quality is not dictated by fluidity.

Again, there's many thousands of anime from countless sources. This is a meaningless accusation.

Your opinion.

And they still all look the same.

Your opinion. I for one can't stand that jerky shit, and neither can general audiences which is why anime is still low-budget niche garbage that only low-t spregs enjoy.

Which is why is said "one or more"

Which is correct.

They do not. This is completely false. There are major and minor differences all over the place as well as broad stylistic changes over the years.

No. There is far more to it than fluidity. If fluidity was all it took, then flat stick figure animation would be all you need.

It's low budget, yet still has massively better animation and other production quality than American shows.

Anime has nothing to do with low testosterone or autism, and is watched by all demographics.

What about it?

It is not.

prove it

Good thing I never said that mr strawman. Non-fluid animation is still unappealing to look at regardless of MUH DETAIL

lolno
prove it

It seems to. I've never seen anyone like you in any other hobby.

it is

What is there to prove? You have seen anime, haven't you? It's self-evident that the characters don't all look the same.

In your opinion.

The Simpsons has an episode budget of $2 million:
youtube.com/watch?v=m-CaeLPtVf4

The average cost of a half hour show in the US is about $500K, so that might put Steven Universe at $250K:
youtube.com/watch?v=6oCSrizqdOw

The average episode budget in anime is somewhere between $150,250K:
youtube.com/watch?v=R7L1QOjv1d0
youtube.com/watch?v=hVMJxT3O9qA

Yet it doesn't.

Voice actors can become celebrities in Japan. They hold live events and concerts. They have fan clubs. There are magazines dedicated to voice acting.

They all look the same like the slopes that drew them tbh

which is correct

lol

You're living proof otherwise. If you can call a robot living.

wow who gives a fuck. how does that make them not sound like ass?

Actually speaking of intros here's a comparison of smooth fluid animation. Bottom is fluid western version, top is lifeless koreatown "superior" anime version.

They do not. Are you admitting you've not watched any anime?

Then explain the sakuga community.

It's a comparison between OPs, which is fair. They are at least indicative of the shows at their best.

No I'm not.

You just claimed it as fact that they're annoying.

American shows are animated in Korea (sometimes other Asian countries). Anime is not.

the what?

bull fucking shit. Have YOU never watched an anime?

You don't know what that is and you think you're qualified to be having this argument?

The sakuga community studies the animation and production of anime. If they found it unappealing then obviously they would not be studying it.

It is a common misconception or lie. Only SOME parts of anime are outsourced to Korea or other places, depending on the production.

They are. Have you ever listened to this shit?

Again:

autism

You claimed it as fact that they're annoying, yet I just demonstrated that this can't be true. There are also obviously many Western viewers who like Japanese voice actors.

my opinion is the correct one though

I just demonstrated it's not.

you really haven't

See and

And your taste somehow matters above theirs? Japanese voice actors sustain the anime industry, the Japanese game industry, and a large portion of the music industry. Millions of people love them. You are just some guy with an opinion.

I'm a white man with trips, so yes.

how horrifying

ftfy

so are you but that hasn't stopped you from destroying three threads

fug

No, your taste does not matter above theirs. You are just a guy with an opinion. A nobody. You cannot claim it as fact that Japanese voice acting is annoying. You are annoyed by them, most people aren't.

I have not destroyed a single thread. Stop lying.

I'm Donald Trump, Jr. you fucking pig.

You act like a stereotypical redditor.

Explain how.

you belong in a camp

No I don't.

you do fam
in the name of justice

No I don't.

whatever helps you sleep at night

right i forgot, robots don't sleep

I'm not a robot.

no robot would think they were

I'm not a robot.

Prove it.

Prove that I'm a robot.

Prove that you aren't a robot.

Your repetitive posting and your dedication to trivial bullshit indicates very strongly that you are a robot.

It's because of you that I am forced to engage in repetitive posting, and "dedication to trivial bullshit" doesn't mean anything let alone prove I'm a robot. You also did not prove that artificial intelligence even exists.

Can you prove that you aren't a robot?

It means you're a fucking loser with no family or job

Can you prove I am one?

Projection.

Can you prove that you aren't a robot?

That does not prove any of your claims. You are just projecting. And you people started this and have been posting just as long.

If you had a job there would have been a break. But you don't.

Have you considerered the possibility that it's a holiday and I'm not working? Or maybe I'm on sick leave, or I don't need to work full weeks.

Or maybe you don't work at all.

Or maybe I do.

It's much more likely that you're unemployed.

Or maybe you don't.

Projection.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I have no problems sleeping at night.

That was my argument. You are projecting.

Robots don't sleep though.

I'm not a robot.

Has anyone ever told you you are incredibly repetitive?

you will if you don't get a job

I have a job.

prove it

Prove I don't have a job.

I can't, but you can. Just show us a picture of some proof of employment. You can cross out personal information.

posting for an entire day is proof enough. your excuses are unconvincing. literally just show us a picture. how hard is that?

It is not proof enough for reasons already stated.

Literally just prove I'm unemployed. The burden of proof is on you.

if any of those excuses were true you would've given a definite answer, not "maybe."

I don't have to confirm anything. You have to prove I'm unemployed. Go.

I've already refuted this argument.

whatever helps you sleep at night unemployed fag

I have no problems sleeping at night, and you have yet to prove I'm unemployed.

Why aren't you sleeping now?

This isn't a holiday.
You're not on sick leave.
You don't need to work full weeks because you don't work.

That's irrelevant.

now THAT is something a robot would say

Different countries have different holidays, and it's also the weekend. You have no way of proving I'm not on sick leave. You have no evidence I'm unemployed.

what country do you live in?

I don't need to tell you.

you do if you want to prove you're on holiday

I don't need to prove it. You need to prove I'm unemployed.

Nope. you made a claim >>835149
burden of proof is on you.

So why don't you back up your claims?

And then you said "i have a job." But you can't prove it. Which tells me that you don't.

yes it is. prove you have a job you fucking loser.

If you're going to make claims like "i have a job" you have to provide evidence for said claims. not doing so makes you look like a total faggot trying to save face on a fucking anonymous imageboard

the fuck do you know about working?

topkek

and it's a lie

oh that breaks my heart

You claimed you have a job. The burden of proof is on you.

Where did I claim that?

I just got here. You told me you have a job. I don't believe you. I'm asking you to prove it.

Not how it works, bub. Just like how it's not the job of the nonbeliever to prove God doesn't exist, but for the believer to prove he does.

You made the claim you have a job. You prove it. Not my job to disprove it. If there's no evidence for it, it's already disproven.

No idea what you mean. My first post was

I didn't. I mocked you for claiming you have a job. So for you haven't been able to prove it.

Alright, this is going nowhere. Stay jobless and alone, faggot.

You don't have a job.

that's much worse tbh

Prove that you do.

holy fuck thank you mods

Bless ye mods

he'll be back in 4 days