The current status quo is economically right wing and socially left wing…

The current status quo is economically right wing and socially left wing….
Therefore…
The way to subvert this status quo is to be economically left wing and socially right wing

Agree/disagree?
Why?
Are you really going to be someone who doesn't fight the status quo?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welfare_chauvinism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm fine with this. Faggots and niggers are the cancer holding the left back.

This is literally the definition of edgy contrarianism.

Why do you hate black and gay people so much?

Hey OP, take your first strike at the status quo by drinking bleach, if the majority thinks it's bad that automatically makes it good!

Fags break down healthy sexual norms and break down strong traditional families.
Gay marriage is just one step on this fall. Stable family relations have been breaking for decades and more kids are growing up in broken homes. Capitalism is part of the problem but we shouldn't go around celebrating things the increase the problem.
Before you spam striner you should consider that traditional values, patriarchy, mongamous marriages, etc exist for a teason. Most cultures have these because they are stable and work.

As for nignogs do I really have to explain? They have lower IQ and high aggression. Hell almost all successful blacks are just athletes or entrainers, almost none in any intellectuallyrics demanding field. I mean honestly how would you feel if you had a daughter and she want to marry a black man? I've been around these people all my life and they are rude, selfish, lazy, and unintelligent. Most of them wouldn't vote for S█████ despite being the superior choice and would never be able to understand a complex theory like Marxism.

Go back to Holla Forums

this is because you are american, user

I'd be ok with it as long as he's christian. You have too much hatred in you user.

>>>/out/
>>>/stormfront/

AHHAHHHAHAHHHAHAAHHAHAAAAA
YOUR TRIPS ARE SO FUNNY!

YER KILLING ME!

What is socially left wing then?

Holla Forums needs to learn class consciousness and Holla Forums needs to accept race realism.

Niggers nig everywhere.

Why?

Because we're all descended from Adam and Eve.

There is no "socialy". You can't have economy without social aspect.

It's called socioeconomics for a reason. One defines the other.

Read a book, nigger.

the black populace alone in the US has a higher IQ than all of sub-saharan africa from the greatly improved medicine and nutrition, but a higher murder rate because americans in general are savages

burkina faso has a higher HDI and lower violent crime rate than most of africa because of sankara's legacy, that don't look like a lost cause to me.

Welcome.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welfare_chauvinism

iPHONES
P
H
O
N
E
S

But nogs get abortions, abandon thier children and/or neglect them all the time. Most nigs are christians, at a much higher rate then whites and this doesn't stop them. Not to mention crime and drug/alcohol abuse.

Socially left is good. I don't want to subvert that.

[citation required]

my god hahahahaha

Nutrition and medicone can help, but it's still lower than whites.

it's actually very slightly higher than the average IQ of the balkans

ayylmao

Spend like 5 minutes searching. Blacks are far more likely to abort, neglect, or abandoned their children. They are also more likely to be religious.

Why?

As I said nutrition and outside factors can help but race is still a huge factor.

m8 half the US is a fucking third world trash heap

Mostly do to nigs and all the aid wasted on them that could be better spent elsewhere.

are you sure you aren't a capitalist?

The white working class provides almost all the value in this nation. Capitalism is broken but nigs only add to the burden the white working class has to fill.

I wish /turdpositionist/ had more traffic.

Because it's good.

I'm a leftist, I want workers control of the means of production. I just accept that races aren't equal.

Not an argument.jpg

Goes on to commit to a slippery slope with no explanation why it will happen
Proceeds to defend spooks with no explanation as to why they aren't spooks

How have you not been banned yet? You cause more meltdowns on this board then Feminist poster and its always about the same stupid shit. Its clear you aren't going to change your mind, open up to new ideas or question your ideaology, even when you have the tools right in front of you to do so.

What is wrong with you? Why do you even seek a political debate when your mind is closed off like this?

you're making statements without evidence so i'm refuting them without evidence

this is how neocon classcucks have gained voters for decades, it's divide and conquer, no different from liberal BS

op plz, its not socially left wing at all, even the most "progressive" countries are socially centrist at most.

Also, contrarianism for the sake of being contrarian is silly and counter revolutionairy.

DID SOMEBODY SAY NAZBOL?!

YOU CAN HAVE NAZBOL NOW AT LOW LOW PRICE; WE EVEN THROW IN PROSPECT OF MULTIPOLAR WORLD+ MUCH ASSBLASTING OF AMERIKAN OLIGARCHS

NAZBOL: NO TIME TO EXPLAIN GRAB KALASH WE HAVE TO GO

THIS IS NOT FLAG OF NAZBOL TOVARISHIS; FLAG OF NAZBOL IS HAVING OF GRANATA FOR EXPLODING OF ANIS OF WESTERN KAPITALIST

remember when boondocks was good?

long tiem

Are you subverting the status quo simply to be contrarian, or do you seek to accomplish something by doing so?