Believing in Government but not in Borders

Government can take many forms, I personally don't believe in a strict hierarchy of coercion, which is how all modern governments are. That type of nonsense leads to EU and other Globalism then the lack of borders begins. A mafia that taxes but has no solid borders shows its head.

However a small government can exist if it is run for the right principles and is surely better than the massive governments we have these days that seduce international corporations to exploit citizens of the country the government runs and foreigners far away.

Why do leftists believe in powerful governments and borderless lands?
What purpose could a government serve if it can not secure the borders?

They dont have enough self-awareness to discern the logic gaps. Also; some people mostly of a minority background are genetically hard-wired to not back down, especially in a group.

Who cares?

Sophists will say whatever words have the most effect on you to their benefit, without understanding anything that it is they're saying or concern for integrity.

If you know the enemy and you know your own forces, you shall not fear the outcome of a thousand battles.

jew

get

fuck help me kek

no

We know how they come to believe what they believe. Marxist programming in schools, television, movies, and universities. How they justify these programmed beliefs to themselves is irrelevant, because what they believe has nothing to do with why they think they believe it.

Absolutely shameful display.

PRAISE KEK

Exactly. You can induce stroke-like symptoms in hardcore leftists by forcing them to engage their conflicting ideas with no way to escape.

They are incurable.

congratulations, you are a libertarian.

I may or may not be that isn't the issue here.
We can all agree that immigrant funding organizations like the EU have only the destruction of the people in mind and the enslavement of whatever they replace the sentient citizens with.

that would be shitskins without a ethnic identity.

and it is the jews who are behind it.

We are still fighting the fight that Hitler fought.

we either win or we go extinct.
there is no other options.

You have the stuff of power in your mind, I encourage you to train your body and your mind for the things to come.

WHY ARE THERE FUCKING THREE CUCK CARLSON THREADS IN THE CATALOG

who are you

b-b-but slavery…

windows.exe has crashed

No one wants to look at the turkish empire.

Will Trump fix the international trade undermining employment in America? What after the Southern wall?

More gibs from whites to non-whites

What will happen next?

Daily reminder that white people inventing the concept of "human rights" was a mistake.