pown.it/2899
4archive.org/board/b/thread/585890950#p585890950
iichan.hk/,
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What was that?

every year dumbass, Holla Forums's birthday

Well excuuuuse me for asking. Jerk.

BRING BACK W.T. SNACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's it like being such an enermous faggot at the bleeding edge of a new culture?

Does it feel good knowing that you and other people like you helped shape and mold the least obnoxious of the internet generation?

Hal Turner
Subeta
/i/

AROUND SNACKS, WATCH YOURSELVES.

I've seen PUDDI PUDDIs you newfags wouldn't believe…

But are you crescent fresh?

Bringing back memories.

fyi exposing yourself as a newfag on a board predominately lurked by oldfags is pretty stupid

you can literally google Holla Forumsday and actually find out what it is I can't even comprehend how fucking new you are

All these years and that song still sometimes gets stuck in my head…

put on your coolface.

W.T. Snacks was invited to be a mod on Holla Forums but he declined because of work.

And this time, he wouldnt have to have moot fuck his ass.

Hey guys, check out these loli cat girls ;^)

Low Orbit Ion Cannon
Jessi Slaughter
Creepychan
Rules #1 & #2 Only Apply During Raids
Shoop Da Whoop
Longcat is Long
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER
Slowpoke
Milhouse is not a meme is a meme
If Holla Forums can count to 10 I'll __
WHEN I WAS A YOUNG BOY

filthy dumb newfag scum

this is why 8ch is going down the shitter.
I don't even like pol, Holla Forums is just fucked with pedos and faggots, I think I'm leaving.
No shit I know what Holla Forums day is you fucking autist.

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated bans from our homeland. A Desu, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free anonymous.

that shit still feels like recent history to me

Same feeling here. Its a trip ain't it?
Im starting to see ourselves as some componant in Michio Kaku's predictions about how humanity will develop as we go further into the information age.

Puts tears in my eyes. I still remember my last post on 2ch.ru - it was shitty penis oekaki. On next post server was down

Go to 2ch and come back with a souvenir threads

remember a world before this

lol, filtered

The most asshurt I ever saw (aside from current year) was when ppl trolled everyone with the "replacement" troll faces.

Still pisses me off how the rage comics artist sold out like a cheap Jew faggot

Same post on halfchan Holla Forums

You mean like New Meme?

Don't forget all the contributions to the Facebook pages of those who an heroed.

They 404'd for our lulz.

And exposing whores to their friends and family in the early days of FB

Yes. The anal devastation only got over shadowed by the wikileaks fiasco that came right after

Thank god for encyclopedia dramatica for documenting most of this stuff. They seem more important now more than ever.

LULZ IS A CORRUPTION OF L-O-L
Also, the soundtrack
Lolprah's "We do not forgive, we do not forget; our group has over 9000 penises and they are all raping children.”

Nice quads

Oldfag's all over the world have threads, memes, and data stored. Priceless artifacts.

This one has always been one of my favorites. I remember the thread that spawned it.

Good times. I think I remember that picture specifically.
I was 15

Oldest I got. Some themes never change.

Its funny now that you mentioned that, we always ran circles around TV media and memed them on levels that shouldn't have even been possible. No wonder the msm got fucked ultra-hard, it was an inevitable path for them.

Don't Mess With Football

I regret losing my old hard drive with 2005-2006 era Holla Forums stuff on it.
I felt good when someone reposted the shop I did of that kid's safety thing where the kids were drinking bleach.

I can google search most of my old oc and see in social media. Feels fucking weird.

Current Year +2: We meme them away.

Older 4chan was lower quality than what it is now.
Example 2005 Thread: a.pomf.cat/xkepzd.zip
Also here's a 2006 /j/ thread where several janitors and moderators are using emoticons unironically: a.pomf.cat/xwzofo.zip
Nostalgia is one hell of a drug.

They were the best of times, they were the worst of times.

The SRS wars were legendary.

>Would you an entire bill?

What a strange strange trip this all has been.

Holla Forums was never good

wew lad now that is some nostalgia

Fucking Holla Forumsday.
Everytime it rolls around I feel some sort of disgusting pride, like I just got trolled someone with goatse, lemonparty, tubgirl, or swap.avi…

No ones claiming there was a point in time where faggotry was absent.

Holla Forums was never good

Don't forget meatspin

All of 4chan boards were filled with low quality shit until the 2009-2012 era happened.
People used garbage such as emoticons even on boards like /m/.

nice meme, fag

I have a picture of a dude with a scorpion stinger in his dick. Anybody want it?

Look how far us itty bitty baby grey area hackers on steroids have gone since the old days…

I don't believe it!

That shithole bans anything looking like proxy, and I am not giving my IP to them. So just some pictures of degeneracy.

1) Stickers. Pack dedicated to some camwhore, who is totally hip & popular among youth.
2) Passcode only functionality paywall
3) Link to official vk.com group and passcode-only board (and fucker has insolence to name it 2channel)
4) Crossdomain links. You can see loving touch of SEO professional

yes

I also remember man shitting on baby but never saved it.

I was referencing oldfag "go to 2ch and come back with a souvenir threads."

I also have pictures of a guy injecting himself with pepsi. They're on my desktop though, I'd have to go looking.

I remember a guy who fucked a skull

Butterflied penises and pain Olympics was the only shit I couldn't look at for long

Taken from French catacombs

It has been a long and strange road has it not?
But some things never change. Like Holla Forums for instance. Holla Forums was never good.

Remember;
WE ARE HERE FOREVER

I browsed Holla Forums here and there but only really remember when the habbo shit started. I always hated Holla Forums

I took some long breaks and totally missed /new/, then ended up on Holla Forums when the exodus here started. I came here in Dec 2012 and now hate this place as well. All of the people that really get deception have left

I remembered when we did that with a Russian board and we ended up being friendly to eachother, and by friendly I mean we discussed cultural differences and were mutually abusive.

fucking newfag, that was always a shit meme

Played Halo 3 on XBL with Kirtaner from 420

Oh, they made planetarian anime. Nice

We used to fox faggots before social media made it so that everyone was doxed by default.

Mainly animal abusers and lolcows from what I remember.

*dox
Fucking piece of shit phone

Remember when Holla Forums avenged a cat?

100chan.cookiethievery.com/b/imgboard.php?res=5615

The epic one, yes, and many others. Only fags who got away were the ones who put kittens in a vacume-seal bag .

Im just in troll mode most of the time, and zealot mode for a good portion of the other.

That doesnt mean I dont understand strategy or nuance.

Pair of masked faggots who beated cat and posted it to youtube?

We're basically evolving into an extremely powerful swarm intelligence that can out compete even world class intelligence agencies in some areas.

It's speeding up rapidly lately.

The culture series, despite being a lefty trash novel, has a term for us. A homogonized swarm.

no shit they've left. When a Holla Forums board is 2/3 shills, you ease of that board. The few who can spot it have to sift through so much just find the good posts. Wait for morning in the US. Watch the PPH rise from coint and trs

thanks for the 26 minute download. no trouble here.

nice meme, fag
no longer desu,
the ride will run out for us,
ever is only so long

Also some of us grew up and got into politics :^)

Well we've certainly got distribution of labour down pat

From fucking Habbo Hotel raids to waging a war on the entire American media and winning.

Wew lad

Ancient fag here. Sometimes I wonder how I ended up here and then I remember how much of a fag I am.

SDF BBS
totse
YTMND
4chan
711chan
420chan
4chan
Holla Forums

From Huff Raid to Hitler did nothing wrong.

wew

After the despair and decline from 2012-2015 I never thought that 2016 could go so amazingly right.

Even if everything goes to complete shit in the future I will always have 2016.

Holy shit I forgot about ytmnd

I miss all the radio/TV call in raids

One of my more fond memories of personal participation is a bit more recent than some of the others mentioned here. Probably around 2011-2012. It was back when YouTube embedding was just becoming a thing through plugins. And they didn't check for &autoplay=1.
So some folks abused that for a bit, it got patched out rather quickly, and they didn't allow for the same video to be posted more than once, but you could have as many videos embedded into one post as the character limit would allow.

But I noticed that it didn't check for percent encoding, &au%74oplay and all permutations like that. So I made two or three walls of assorted ear rape, one of Rick Perry dancing with merchants, and one of the entire soundtrack of Treasure Master playing at once, and those spread around for a long time before new ones started cropping up, and even longer before it was finally patched out.

I got bit by my own creation a few times, leaving the sound on and leaving threads on auto-update and doing something else, but such comments seemed to follow the walls every single time. Probably spooked countless visitors.

Also of more recent mootchan times, [threads] were pretty neat. They had a strange feeling of connection that had previously existed in the 2007-2008 era. …Before some butthurt fucker started posting embedded CP in every single one he could find. Usually just one file with a clean Angry Birds thumbnail. Probably to get the threads reported and have the mechanism that allowed for them to exist phased out sooner rather than later.

I felt bitter around then too. I found myself mainly making racist memes then, usually anti Islam or anti nigger

holy shit, another TOTSE'r here? Man, we're old.

Also reminder that Holla Forums's existence was prophetic.

I used to hang out on SA way back in the day, but I stopped, probably around 2000-2001… Just started hanging out on random forums for things that interested me. Then I started coming here about a year ago now. I feel like I missed out on so much…

An user ruled world will be best world.

Holla Forums more or less won Trump the presidency when you consider how much our memes spread and then consider that Pennsylvania was won by less than 100,000 votes and Michigan was won by only 11,000 votes. Then consider that half of all Holla Forumsacks are Americans are that there's 2 million of us worldwide. Then consider our derivatives like the_donald and TRS(faggy as they may be).

There's a very good chance that it was us who tipped the scales and won him the presidency.

2002 was only 14 years ago…

I went from newgrounds to 4chan. Dunno how I got to newgrounds. Probably typed "games" into yahoo search.

That was just months before moot was forced to take on fbi mods in Octoberish of that year. That fucker was probably a plant so the agency could then collect stats to justify invading with fbi mods.

When u go into the Holla Forums IRC and realize ur talking to a bunch of kids and you look in the mirror and see an old dinosaur man and crumble to dust.

AYYYY

What a crazy ride it's been.

Wow, that last pic. Is that candle jack? I re

All this fucking nostalgia. SA. Albinoblacksheep,
Windows3.1? Netscape? I can almost hear the 48.8kb/s modem dialing up so I can play a DOOM deathmatch 1v1.

I hung out on NG a quite bit. Actually used an animation from there to "officially" ask the woman who would eventually be my wife to be my girlfriend way back when. The comment is still on that particular video, and we contacted the animator and had the video play on repeat in the lobby of the reception hall.

Fuck.
pown.it/2899

Candle jack's a nice enough guy to hit the enter button fo

But user you're here forever.

And the ride never end

pleb

Never forget
MAKE WAY FOR THE HOLY PROPHECY OF Holla Forums

conductor cat is still out there in space

why you gotta hurt me like that user?

niggaplz. Try playing MoO II multiplayer. SC was a multi-tier upgrade from where I started. I can still remember my first excursions into the intarwebs as a young hooligan.

Dragonball Z RPG user, that's where it was at. Bastids never actually finished it though so the end was always broken. Also, that map (can't remember the name) that the current marine arena is based off of. Good times.

Why do I feel like I used to hang out on Albino Blacksheep as well? Is that where all the dead baby dressup games used to be hosted?

(seen)
the best memes that still belong to us, top picks, user.

(saved)

The twists and turns of life. I wonder where will you and I be in ten more years.

I hate you internet.
I love you internet.
I wish I still had the gif of this thing getting hit by a car.

Eh, the only real fun I can say I've had between closing pools down on Habbo and Trump's candidacy was Ron Paul in '08… I remember 9/11 being talked about weekly for years in the mid 00s as well.

The history of 4chan/Holla Forums still fascinates me, I wish I could have experienced the old days back in 2003-2007 and have been collecting some old screenshots from that era. If anyone has any screenshots to share it would appreciated.

Looking back on it, it's fucking insane how many 9/11 (((debunkers))) there were on the internet back then. I'm sure they are still out there, but man…they would just come out of the fucking woodwork if you ever said anything counter to the official narrative.

some user posted zips of old screenshots from cuckchan earlier up in the thread

Served on the subeta raid. I would pretend I was a hot girl I found on photobucket and send nudes to increase moral. First time they did nice DDoS attacks. After that they leaned and even got Google to go down for a few mins.

Also saw the roxy shit going on but didn't really give a shit

WTC7 gifs helped win over most everybody. It became a disinfo mess once people were arguing about holograms and nukes.

I remember riding my bike around aimlessly at the age of 16 contemplating the fate of Holla Forums on that day.

Who would have thought we'd end up getting a president of our choosing elected into the White House.

I still miss old Holla Forums. Been on it for 11 years, and at 26, it made me who I am today as a person. Could I be better off as a person if I was never an obscure weird internet loner who laughed at morbidity and pictures of Desu? Absolutely? Do I regret it?

Holla Forums fills me with that sense of knowing and community that Holla Forums once gave me. I love you guys.

Compilation of some old memes.

Bring back Snacks.

Was it was right wing back then as it is now and were there as many autistic people as there is now?

saved

The honest truth is a lot of it was shit, and people were aware of that, but every so often these patches of hilarity would occur

burn in hell you goon newfag.

He of the hasty banhammer, hallowed be his name.

9/11 tower defense
Acrosstix
Observer bound (anything bound)
Micro arenas
Evolves
Those fucking use map settings games had more replay than most real games released today.

And while we're talking about albino black sheep, ill raise you a zombo.com, shockwave, and that site with the viking cats.

This. I still have the harddrive in a box somewhere but fuckers broken.

Not really. Most people were apolitical or general anarchists. However, I do distinctly remember there being a NatSoc containment general on Holla Forums for awhile in 4chan's early years.
People acted more autistic, probably since:
1. Almost the entire population was made up of teenagers as the site itself was youthful.
2. Almost all of internet culture back then was pure autism.

Anyone else remember Stileproject?

(please) find his heir kek

I used to pull down 100+ meg demoes from happypuppy overnight all the time.

I was in japan when 2ch banned ip outside of japan and i always delivered, even though i cant read moonspeak.

I still use zombo to test computers today (wifi, net, speakers etc)

I thought only posting was banned?

We're going to need some kind of evidence or gtfo

id have to resurrect a dead comp or three to bring back those pics. believe or not, I dont give any fucks.

Confirmed completely fucked? If it's just the electronics and it doesn't register as a drive, it's still be salvageable. If the media itself is affected, then it's somewhere between mild corruption with a chance to get most of the relevant data off and completely, irreversibly fucked.

It's not just that the people were apolitical, the whole culture was so. There was no nuance or legerdemain in shilling or trying to affect other people, and you could generally just ingest whatever you were looking at at face value.

It was a world before shitposting about shitposting about shitposting was a thing. And when it came down to getting a rise out of someone, that generally wasn't the main goal. It was about the technique or novelty in use.
By now, everyone and their grandma knows how to start shit. There is little need for innovation in certain fields of causing a ruckus, because there's already a playbook of time-proven dominant strategies. Take your pick.
For other avenues of shilling and consensus cracking, C&D and general fear, uncertainty and doubt, it's become an arms race between the administration, the local residents and outsides trying to enforce their will.

The only analogy to this I've found thus far is the one of computer security. The only time computers were truly secure was before viruses and deliberate exploits were even a consideration. Not by the defensive side, and not by the offensive side. They just weren't a thing. It was unthinkable. Everyone was happy.

Once the ball started rolling, you had viruses, primitive anti-viruses that checked for very obvious bad behavior and compared code to known samples. Now you have a fuckin' sophisticated mess of heuristics that needs ridiculous effort to maintain, the potential targets of attack are ever-widening, and the offensive side has to get ever more creative and technical if they want to break through. To the point where if a cursory excursion doesn't reveal any obvious attack surfaces, it's considerably easier to just target the people involved through social engineering, or bribe a janitor to plop a piece of hardware on location.

This is what "loss of innocence" means to me, certainly in the context of imageboards. When the unthinkable unknown unknowns become thinkable.

You should look up the founder of Happy Puppy. A certain Reitz. Maybe explore the personal website. It's a trip.

Oh I know all about that shit. It's hilarious how she was wealthy from it and wasted it all.

>she

Fucking Bill.

I find I usually fuck that up if I only ever knew about them as a tranny

Alright niggers, which year did you join?

Got more anything like this? I love to see ancient shitposts.

Poor /f/. Webms and Mp4 ruined them something terrible.

>tfw deathfag
p-pls no bully

plz no. This berates anonymous and only newfrinds post it to feel like oldfags. take a tip from

That's why 7chan existed.

'06 or '07, I don't even remember.

THIS IS A THROWDOWN

n nomine Desu et Desu, et Desu Sancti
With ten thousand faces
Agendas and fates
I have nothing in common with me
I hate all my races
And genders and states
I'd rather be no one and free
Come desu until morning
Don't think; disappear
No one will know it was us
With no advance warning
I'll wipe the world clear
I am Suiseiseki.
~𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓾
░░░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▀█▀ ▒█▄░▒█   ▒█▀▀▄ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█░▒█
░▄░▒█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░ ▒█▒█▒█   ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ░▀▀▀▄▄ ▒█░▒█
▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▄█▄ ▒█░░▀█   ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄▄█ ░▀▄▄▀ 

it's the eternal september.

TOTSE was up back in 1990 bro.

You forgor Cockmongler and an hero:

forgot

I think I read some time ago that Jessi Slaughter is a tranny now.
Not that surprising actually.

Tom Green raids were top-tier

2015. I felt like I missed everything. At least I was here for the election though.

cancer 2010
Holla Forums, then Holla Forums & /sp/ as well, then Holla Forums when trayvon happened - pretty much just Holla Forums ever since
came to fullchan during gamergoy as the 5 guys threads were getting shoahed on halfchan

Even the efg comic guy got ass mad over the new troll face shit lol

Not false

Pfft, I remember memes before 4cuck even existed

Ok seriously though, what the fuck is this nigger doing now?

You were lucky to not have witnessed the death of 4/pol/. It became a bucket of AIDS diarrhea almost overnight. And like other buckets of AIDS diarrhea commonly do, it never got better.

I'm happy the feels from that are long gone, but they sometimes surface and it gets bad. Not because I had many (or any) common experiences with other Holla Forumsacks (as I was a relative newfag to Holla Forums) but because I discovered it through a critical period of time where I did the most research and digging ever till now. It was nice to find a place where every opinion had its own voice and freedom to explain itself and could at the same time be subject to utmost scrutiny. You don't often find places like this.

I like this one better.

the 'you dun goofed' 'consequences will never be the same' shit was pretty funny too

Call Gamestop asking to buy Battletoads

i miss WT Snacks

Since it's raining I'll have a slice of fancy hearing cake to show my appreciation for this slide thread.

Posting old memes is a form of ancestor worship. It is required every now and then, to remember who we are.

lol internet

For eons, I have posted, and I have forgotten more memes than most can remember.

dont you think you being a little pathetic?

I'm not as old as some of these posters, but ive seen some history.

Nice filename, loser.

you have to go back to ebaums world

Its a nostalgia thread you cancerous freshfag

good riddance, get lost

Girugamesh

It's a 4chan nostalgia thread.

GO BACK TO 4chan! Your insider anonamoose beta nerd culture belongs there – -here be the OVERMEN!

GO BACK TO 4chan! Your insider anonamoose beta nerd culture belongs there – -here be the OVERMEN!

fuck off normalfag

I think it's nice to have a thread like this once in a while.

Keeps the shills on their toes. Reminds them just how little they know about our memes.

It's pretty cringey to have newfags trawl ED and find old memes to prove their le oldfag status.

I guarantee you 100% of the people going LE BRING BACK SNACKS are complete

If there are people here that get it, they no longer treat this place as one of their own, but instead a place to actually practice deception. That's different than how it used to be

Newfag detected

Pick one

With your lame ass 2010 insults

I never went to 4chan. It's degenerate babble

you have to go back

I don't blame you that this is your imageboard, but still respect the oldfags, respecting them is like a form of ancestor worship.

your first imageboard*

It doesn't matter if you are an oldfag or not.

What matters if you are a white nationalist or not at this point. There are a lot of cuckolds in oldfag numbers, who hated Trump, and generally behave like Holla Forums-tier degenerates.

Even newfag nationalist or just a right winged person with high conservative views and racial realism is better than "oldfag" who faps on anime and prefers anarchy/lolbertarianism as an ideology.

And you know it.

wtf would an Holla Forums nostalgia thread be? Bitching about 4chan? Lol

Hotwheels and Gamergate obviously.

how much longer until we leave this shithole? jim might sell us too

I could think of some stuff. Remember when >>>/32/ was alive?

Yeah, I'm pretty 100% Sure that these newfags (pic related) are 100 redpilled natsoc who make high-quality threads :^)

Hitler looks awfully like John Lydon (Johnny Rotten) in that photo

this tbh

Nah, we're not the Homogenizing Swarm, Globalism is.

Nah, we're not the Homogenizing Swarm, Globalism is.

Lurk moar, newfag

Right round baby, right round

How the actual fuck?

What's worse is that everything said back then was politically incorrect back then.
Including liberal values.

Now it's nearly criminal for condemning abortion.

Likely dead.

contribootin

we went too far that day

did she died?

I don't know. I turned 360 degrees and walked away.

There was an autistic thread about whether or not she was dead, or if she herself posted it on Holla Forums. There's also the fact that the meme is that it is a meme, i.e pretend there's something special about it to fuck with newfags.

I need to update this.

Fucking hell that bill faggot.

Actually, now that I think about it, we used to write "so sad" whenever it was mentioned. Like Trump.

That's.. what I thought it was.
Disappointing.

YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Do it faggot

This god damn world.

NEVAR FORGET

You sounded like a typical Holla Forums underage faggot. Faggot.

Breddy gud times

It's so fucking bad.

I want to be underage user.
Those days are gone.

Is this a thread of like twelve CTR workers just replying to each other over and over?

Stop being salty.
More memberberries.

me too, user

My life was being obese, eating shitty microwaveable food, and shitposting on Holla Forums. I had no friends, no gf, and no life. I did my homework, and then hopped on Holla Forums to fuck around. Those days of being that free, that anarchistic, are long gone.

No. Just oldfags reminiscing. Thinking of all we've memed into reality.

fuck you I've been on chans since the habbo raids

This thread is a shit slide thread

Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing====Gassing

Gassing

Gassing====Gassing

Gassing====Gassing

Gassing====Gassing

Gassing====Gassing

Gassing====Gassing

Gassing====Gassing

Gassing====Gassing

Gassing====Gassing

Gassing====Gassing

Gassing====Gassing

Gassing====Gassing

Gassing====Gassing

Gassing====Gassing

Gassing====Gassing

Gassing====Gassing

Gassing====Gassing

Gassing====Gassing

Gassing====Gassing

Gassing====Gassing

Gassing====Gassing

Gassing====Gassing

Gassing====Gassing

Gassing====Gassing

Gassing====Gassing

Gassing====Gassing

Gassing====Gassing

Gassing====Gassing

Gassing====Gassing

Gassing====Gassing

Gassing====Gassing

Gassing

>>>/reddit/

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

I don't care.

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

Gassing

t. humongous autistic faggot

No, seriously, why the fuck do hidden posts COMPLETELY disappear now?

Isn't it better that way?

Not if the page jumps and you hide them by accident. I shouldn’t have to wipe ALL MY HIDDEN THREADS across ALL BOARDS to get them back.

I still think the memes are getting stronger as the MSM dies more.

Do you guys think the frog we sent to space became KEK?

He was always kek, we just didn't know it.

We sent him home, and he has shown us great favor.

I'm trying to remember how I found 4chan, and I can't remember anymore.

I know it happened around the same time Wow came out, and I voted in my first election, Bush 04 (Kerrys head wasn't as massively "Elephant Man" back then but he was still a huge faggot…

Originally I was just on Holla Forums and /gif/ before gif was just solid porn. I found /new/ or Holla Forums pretty soon after (05-06) with the mortgage crisis building up and a few voices warning about it. After 07 and Ron Paul its just been solid Holla Forums.

Fucking meme magic at work!

4ch, 7, 711, 4, kuvalauta, ylilauta, 4, 8, now cb and trolling lb and kc with 8 for news

what a fucking ride

I found Holla Forums from some faggots posting images in Counter-Strike: Source back in '04.

found Holla Forums some time afterwards, left chans for a long time but came back to Holla Forums once my political philosophy had matured.

I agree with your post, but this grammatical error is common among sandniggers. Are you a sand nigger?

Shit that could have been it too.

I found /x/ first. Then Holla Forums. Then /g/. Then Holla Forums Then /new/ which became Holla Forums. Also /lit/ and /ck/.

I now only browse Holla Forums /ck/ and occasionally Holla Forums although it sucks monkey ass.

I've sometimes felt annoyed I'm not a real oldfag, unfortunately I'm one of those who discovered 4chan right after the first Boxxywar. (That didn't stop me from getting posthumously obsessed with Cracky tho.)

I hate KC tbh, it's a leftist shithole

please post them

It's awesome to see chans make such a return. It's not a secret club/underground sub-culture anymore but we meme'd a fucking president into existence so…

Pro/Con, broadly speaking. If you're talking about 4vs8, don't invite that shit here.

As we've seen, influence brings attention and paid shill subversion. Even worse it brings hoards of fucking normalfags shitting the place up. I'm completely content on the board that gets way less attention and traffic. 4chan is a filter than occupies people that really don't belong here. Leave them there.

Agreed. I didn't mean a return in popularity, no one wants that, but a return in influence.

Unfortunately we can't go back to being the unknown meme makers.

==Updated! And just in time for the new year (though I think the era of Trump may just extend beyond 2016).

I have one where some guy stuck a pencil and a spoon in his cock.

4archive.org/board/b/thread/585890950#p585890950

DAS BREDDY GUD MANE

I wonder how many of the really old oldfags have actually died so far.

That wall-e one still gets me every time

KOREA EAT CAT

ITT: let's pretend we're oldfags and post memes we don't understand
have some dank oekaki

never die

That was some good shit.

let's give it the 'ol swastika treatment.

That first image really sums this whole place up.

Yeah, I remember that shithole. Found it back in 2000, my first day on the internet. I was looking for porn, but ended up in it's forum. Got banned from it the same fucking day for making fun of Stiles' basement dwelling.

Such a sad story…

who here Jenkum?

o/ checking in.

Forced memes and all.

ayyyo
fellow former 420channer?

DAE remember these horrifying threads?

I totally am as well. Audrey is cool shit.

Well, seeing as I was a 'newfag' well before 2006, this image is garbage, and so is this thread. Why has it not been bumplocked? Oh right, because the mods are literally brown people.

Nice, also daily reminder that 420chan popularized the Feels Good Man Pepe

Dental Plan

Lisa needs braces.

iichan.hk/, here fag.

File with smallest, chan-like name i managed to find (it's 2008-02-06)

Not a proper substitute

Death.

Don't remember threads, but have pictures

I remember those but I don't want to

2005 era oldfag here.
My biggest regret is not doing more to save all the ancient macros and images from before 2007. I had a hard drive failure in 2009 and lost a lot.

95% of this imageboard is from 4chan. It was fucking dead before the first exodus.

I'm agreeing with you, sorry if it didn't seem that way. The guy you replied to is a fucking retard.

oh, fug, sorry

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

tfw oldfag

Holla Forums has always been shit.

That bitch is really fucked in the head now, just read her history; we definitly memed irresponsibly.

The mods totally aren't paid shills

Greetings newfag, You realised that now?

God I hope this a shitpost for shitpost sake because I haven't laughed this hard since Hillary lost the election.

What a journey it has been.
My largest regret has been not doing more to preserve the old memes. Some day there will be digital archaeologists studying the evolution of memes and the proto-meme internet cultures that utilized them. \

I'd like to think that browsing chans for almost a decade hasn't changed me, but I know it has. It desensitised me, fed my cynicism, nurtured my pessimism, and laid bare the ugly truth of the world before my eyes. Now I find my thoughts aligning with a bunch of frog god worshipping natsoc radicals.

I cannot say how deep this rabbit hole goes, but it's one hell of a ride.

Drybones isn't the owner anymore, TOR is now allowed, Also you stupid nigger, you realize that we have these pic related as well? NNTPchan has nothing to do with endchan.

I had a lot of good times namefagging during the 7chan /i/ Hal Turner era.

I herd u liek Mudkips

You don't have to lie to yourself fam but you can fuck off to your German honeypot though.

I miss Julia Maynus aka SS Chan.

Hello therealcoonman, consider suicide seriously.
Stop trying to avoid my question, Drybones isn't the owner anyone

Isn't end like 10x more dead than Holla Forums?

I still have one last directive from my /i/ days over a decade ago.

Alex Wuori. He's a pathetic human being. He back stabbed me, hijacked my name, assumed my identity, and became the ultimate lulzkiller.

May be deadchan but that is good since quality > quantity, you need to be patient

More like any quantity at all > nothing

No, Let people find their way instead of attracting people, that's what killed 4cuck and Holla Forums's post quality.

Are you retarded or did you just not understand my post?

So what was your point? what would any quantity be > quality? let me quote from 2015 Lainchan "would rather have no posts then any shitposts"

No, my point was that I'd rather have a live site than nothing at all (endchan).

Endchan still has active posters, but still don't attract anyone on anywhere.

This. 17dbd8 is pulling a Farva. While our shenanigans are cheeky and fun, his shenanigans are cruel and tragic.
i.e. I like the faggotry in the nostalgia containment thread, but not this idiot's brand of faggotry.

DDT

lainchan is megacucked, you SJW faggot.

They were containment boards for a reason.

Denton broke the seals.

So we broke him, any media outlet that resembled his, and that media's ability to get Hilary elected.

And that's why you have containment boards. :D

lainchan used to be right-wing, you retarded newfaggish nigger.

I need this shit in my life

There's a jap porn that's a woman getting bugs stuffed up her cunt for a solid 1:15:00. Crickets, cockroaches, other shit too. Humans amaze me.

up

because the global mind-control of normies mostly works via shame. Holla Forums was intensive shamelessness therapy. break shame, and you break the mind control.

i was mocking the idiots here who still insist that the mods aren't comprimised

Spider Bro Spider Bro
It's the fabulous Spider bro
Spins a web catches flies
Passes out free high fives
Look out, here comes the spider bro!

Spider bro spider bro
Spider bros where he Spider goes
In his corner in the dark
Does a keg stand as a lark
Look out, here comes the spider bro!

Spider bro spider bro
Bites burglars on the nose
Not a cause for alarm
Keeps your house safe from harm
Look out, there goes the spider brooooooo!

our mods are a big fat mess.

This is all I could save, the rest of my memes were lost, like tears in rain.

1/?

take the modpill, faggot.

dsfargeg

Why are you doing this? You might be giving our enemies weapons here

and that's it. Hope you oldfags enjoyed the trip down memory lane, and I hope you newfags learned a thing or two.

Jews can't meme, newfag. There's no such thing as giving them meme weapons. All I'm doing is further arming the newfags.

Me a newfag, eh?

I've been here all summer, newfag.

You're not a real oldfag unless you remember cattygoths and ljdrama.

Also the past five years of western politics and culture have literally been a proxy war between goons and anons and we fucking won that shit. lol none of us died in benghazi lelele.

Anyone else remember Candlejack and how newfags would fuck it up by posting before they even finished writing Ca

(checked)
With any luck, there will be a lot of new openings at the CIA once all the pedo goons get v&. I'm sure there are some important national interests in the Bahamas that need looking after.

Checking those trips and that truth.

Fuck the goons, those kikes are going to burn.

The internet hate machine flared up brightly in 2003-2006, then died, only to resurface after one sjw goon jew cunt fucked five guys, and now we're president.

and the ride never ends.

I expect Eric is working on getting the NSA to give him a list of the best chan shitposters crossreferenced against a database of non-furfags in order to recruit us into the establishment.

too soon

What kills me is my harddrive with all my '03-'07 shit is a giant paperweight right now…

And fuck Snacks! Wouldn't have even hatefucked him if you paid.

how many times have you guys deleted all your pics to try and leave

3 times

who got moar combos?

once when I got a real 3d gf, but she's gone now. my hard drive once again thrives with memes and pics of anime girls who never hurt me

You're all filtered

About once every three to five weeks I purge everything on my hard drive sans the vidyas and oathbreakers.

ebin

When flaunting about supposed oldfag status was acceptable? This looks like a fucking slide thread.

Honestly those who have been around that long don't have to flaunt it, but apply the knowledge and compare present happenings to past happenings.

THIS THREAD IS POINTLESS

ITT: Faggots try to gain social cred when they're fucking anonymous.

lainchan was never right-wing unless you count a bunch of /cyb/ faggots discussing how schway they are when they could actually be learning about computers right-wing
420chan was more right-wing than lainchan

cmon son

I feel like a lot of us fit into this category of old fag and it's why Holla Forums exists in the first place.

wew.
protip: oldfags don't call themselves oldfags

underated post

I swear, if I see that fucking cat one more time

Spotted the burthurt newfags

Still haven't learned how not to be a cancerous faggot, huh?

fuckin savin thigns of course

I would say kekekekekekek… but
::A GIANT GREEN FROG GOD APPEARS AND EATS YOU::

Having fun reading æ and Oh Internet so you could catch up with the times? Flaunting is fucking pointless especially when you stroke your e-peen for sake of stroking it.

This is Holla Forums tier IM A OLDFAG BELIEVE ME GUYS HERE IS COUPLE SCREENCAPS THAT I FOUND ON REDDIT

I see you have a limited graph

I put it all on a hidden backup board here on Holla Forums, the filenames are intact over there but I don't have the autism to resave everything with the right filenames.

You deserve rape.

pls

What is Holla Forums?
Young men, disregarding ill-gotten wealth, praise, and pursuits of the flesh. Instead, they argue for strong families, belief in something larger than themselves, and for living as independently and righteously as possible. Men being men and working like men and then to come home to a wife who greets you with the scent of what is cooking in the oven and a smooch while your children greet you with smiles. A society where everything is so much simpler and wonderful. A return to the golden age of western society.
Literally this has to be the end of the world. What was known as the gutter of the Internet is becoming as good a people as they can… because normal people are worthless. And those who oppose our dream is literally society itself. A society that has been brainwashed and conditioned almost beyond repair. A society that not only tolerates but celebrates hedonism, degeneracy, and mentally ill people. It’s like the worst nightmare imaginable is coming to fruition.
How many Holla Forumslacks have come here to post of the changes in themselves after learning of the true nature of things? Welfare queens who turned into workers with two jobs, unrepentant black hole personalities who’ve devoted to growing in Christ, and consumer driven cattle who evolved into frugal men.
Look at our works: Pedowood awareness to stop sexual slavery of women and children, outing the Federal Reserve’s collective theft of our future, trying to stop false flags from starting wars, rooting out the cause of high profile crimes, trying to help the young men in our ranks understand the dangers of female-controlled environments, advocating for personal freedom and strong families who take care of and love each other.
Holla Forums is rebelling against the world. We throw stones of truth at glass houses brimming with lies. Our existence, words, and thoughts are rebellion against a world planned and narrated to us for another’s benefit.
What is wrong with society? How could they abandon the beautiful traditions of our countries not even a century ago and embrace the path of degeneracy? How is it that the so-called most vile, evil people that congregate in this board are the only ones fighting for the greater good of mankind? This has to be a bad joke. It’s like the world is satire and you’re seeing an awful cringe joke in every facet of society… yet it’s real.
The true terror of browsing Holla Forums for any length of time is not discovering the “evil within,” but coming to realize the true nature of the “evil without” and that nearly everything society has told you about the world and about history is either a complete fabrication or a half-truth spun in such a way that it forces you to think in a manner beneficial to a very particular group of people.
Imagine being blind for your entire life. Imagine listening to people with functioning vision about how the world works, describing what things look like, and so on. Without any frame of reference, you would have little choice but to believe them.
Now imagine suddenly gaining the ability to see, and realizing not only that many of the people around you aren’t even human, but that those who most resemble you are also blind, and everything they have been telling you has merely been the parroting of things the putrid monsters overseeing them have whispered in their ears. You look out at the world that you were told was full of beauty and find only death, decay, and madness.
Some say that Holla Forums is “far right”. I don’t think they know what that means. Holla Forums is normal. The most agreement you’ll get out of us in this regard is that we demand a return to traditionalism. The progressive left becoming ever more extreme doesn’t make us far right. It means we’re normal.
Welcome to Holla Forums, enjoy your stay.

see

Also

I never laughed at torturecat or shoveldog tho :/ Still feels bad man. Gore was never my thing. When you've smelled it IRL you lose any inclination to ever be reminded of that smell. I've grown immune to people spamming it though.

also, surefire way to troll /k/: simple green

Mods confirmed kikes

fuck off newfag, you know not of what you speak

we all use the catalogue anyway

only slightly due to the libertarian aspect that comes with a ton of free software techfags on a single chan

Kaylx was always a faggot and a nigger

is that shit even used anymore?

2003, same year I graduated highschool.
There was a bit of chan jumping at first, like to 5chan breifly and idlechan when 4chan died, and a period from about 2010 to fall of 2013 where I had no or restrictive internet acess. It was quite the shock coming back in 13 and seeing just how far 4chan had fallen. The board mods were shit, the memes were forign and forced. Moot was a faggot all along to the suprise of hopefully nobody. As soon as I heard about this place at the start of gamergate I decided to lurk here and not look back. Im sure this place will fall and like minded people will move on to the the next place. But its a shitty process of death and rebirth, and a huge amount of energy is expended to get to the place where we were once good before corruption takes hold yet again

Good.

Personally imageboard culture died for me especially Finnish imageboards after fucking Iltalehti decided to write a article about Finnchan, Thorlauta, etc.

FUCKING NORMIES

It's all in the past now, so we look ahead to the glorious future.

Keep it around, you might consider a data recovery service to pull some things off it. Just keep in mind they will become more expensive when SSD's completely overtake the market.

Came via ED in 2008. Was primarily a fa/tv/irgin and /sp/artan until around 2012. Forever new.

yhg

Contribootan

Dubs of truth

Dat redhaeded chick who derped with her pictures.