Death Wish remake

Will his wife get blacked before dying?

This looks like shit but

- set in Chicago south side, one of the areas known as chiraq
- despite the one scene of the white dude in the garage, there's lots of niggers getting capped trayvon style
- it looks hilariously bad
- bad choice of song

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ao47p
usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2017/08/03/watch-bruce-willis-death-wish-twitter-calling-alt-right-eli-roth/536641001/#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No coin sock, no watch. But yeah this trailer makes it look more like a comedy.

"LE WHITE PEOPLE ARE ROAMING THE STREETS OF CHICAGO MUGGING PEOPLE AND RAPING WOMEN! PATRIOTIC BOOMERS NEED TO STOP THIS!"

"throw one nigger being a criminal into the trailer to make sure this doesn't get called propaganda, Eli!"

There's only one nigger getting shot in the trailer, but there's a little innocent black boy, and an innocent sheboon there. This film was made by (((Eli Roth))), expect for Neo-Natzees to be the primary villians.

Quit this shit. Chicongo rolls off the tongue way better.

So we get to see the Illinois Nazis come back. Cool.

I counted 8 white criminals, and one black criminal, and the black criminal is a meanie who hurt a poor little innocent black boi. This film by (((Eli))) Roth is obviously anti-white. Bruce "Boomer" Willis' family is raped and killed by white guys, in Chicago, it's absurd.

Jews did this.

What the fuck happened to Bruce Willis, he used to be good.

He's cashing out

He's no longer an A-List actor and at that point in his career where he's taking whatever roles are offered in order to maintain the lifestyle he's accustomed to.

he was never really that good, and after fifth element he cashed in the check.

I find it funny people are calling the shit remake "alt-right". Which it is, a shit attempt at destroying a good movie with curremt year antics.
archive.is/Ao47p
The fags would flip if they knew there were 5+ Death Wish movies

Blame hollywood for that. Eli wanted black criminals, but he was forced to change it.

*Michael Winner wanted
Looks like Hollywood remade my memory for a second

Sauce on that claim, good sir Goyim? Not that I disbelieve you, it's just that I find it stretching credulity to believe anyone in Hollyjew could want to see nogs nigging.

What I can find at the moment.
Source is a vice interview, but the archive keeps redirecting to some shit page

Lol

This looks good!

Leftist poople call BATMAN a nazi, and the Joker is a poor victim of the society.

usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2017/08/03/watch-bruce-willis-death-wish-twitter-calling-alt-right-eli-roth/536641001/#

RACIST MOVIE!

No, it doesn't at all.

You're not going to trick us into watching this trash, Eli. You'd have better luck on /r/the_donald.

I think Eli Roth is /ourguy/.

He hates sjws.

Gee, how terrible if people take out the trash in that hellhole.

He used to be pretty good when he was just a B-list actor in the 80's.

Have you watched the episode from Miami Vice he's in? He steals the show, makes the heroes look like schumps.

Fucking kids I swear.

This tbh. Mediocre for the most part.

Weren't those the same organizations who advertised Atomic Blonde and John Wick 2? With the latter movie about him killing multiple people for killing his fucking dog instead of a legitimate reason like a raped daughter? Then again, it's manufactured controversy.

However, it's disappointing that liberals draw the line at possesions and pronouns.

Nevermind, he killed criminals because they took his car in the opening.