The Great Meme War Division Badges

All Divisions Report In.

Where did you fight? What did you do? Posting all badges for people who want to collect them. If you don't see your badge and you have one, please post it.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/sarfrt.svg
my.mixtape.moe/ilrldd.svg
youtube.com/watch?v=2pOMCmVc3wY
my.mixtape.moe/esmwpz.svg
my.mixtape.moe/gidkln.svg
pastebin.com/cXZTGafD
my.mixtape.moe/bfwtce.svg
archive.fo/ZGCiu
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:U.S._Department_of_Defense_logos
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Seals_of_the_United_States_Department_of_Defense
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Seals_of_United_States_Department_of_Defense_agencies
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Heraldry_of_the_United_States_Department_of_Defense
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Beret_Flashes_of_the_United_States_Army
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Military_insignia_of_the_United_States
web.archive.org/web/20090615000000/http://www.naderlibrary.com/icouldtellyou.4.htm
my.mixtape.moe/xyvvow.svg
my.mixtape.moe/mrpvri.svg
my.mixtape.moe/vbpcff.svg
my.mixtape.moe/mzwehd.svg
my.mixtape.moe/vhibwn.svg
my.mixtape.moe/emymua.svg
my.mixtape.moe/wcjoxt.svg
my.mixtape.moe/ipueas.svg
my.mixtape.moe/bskpcd.svg
my.mixtape.moe/bfpjjd.svg
my.mixtape.moe/gplceg.svg
my.mixtape.moe/wggugg.svg
my.mixtape.moe/nqyejx.svg
my.mixtape.moe/jlidgl.svg
my.mixtape.moe/bwewps.ai
ebay.com/usr/kronikdirac?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/102484965#p102494493
woodpatchs.com/collections/homepage/products/election-2016-patch-set
my.mixtape.moe/yoyijz.svg
ebay.com/itm/MEME-WAR-2016-Challenge-Coin-/192047771021?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&nma=true&si=VlD74hs%2BlCe4sh5BofgREJwmscU%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
my.mixtape.moe/loxbfe.svg
my.mixtape.moe/akkdup.svg
my.mixtape.moe/hollnt.svg
my.mixtape.moe/obggma.svg
my.mixtape.moe/aijeyc.svg
my.mixtape.moe/qpyywf.svg
my.mixtape.moe/pqhhax.svg
archive.is/RjLYt
my.mixtape.moe/hfhrci.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/dnhumo.ai
my.mixtape.moe/vfusfc.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/xoyvzx.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/mftknh.svg
my.mixtape.moe/vfqaob.svg
my.mixtape.moe/koazxg.svg
my.mixtape.moe/nlyfof.svg
ghostbin.com/paste/xz7ku
ghostbin.com/paste/qahhk
ghostbin.com/paste/3g32h
krautchan.net/rvss/thread-357928.html
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
my.mixtape.moe/aoibcb.svg
my.mixtape.moe/ioowia.ai
my.mixtape.moe/ztowzr.svg
my.mixtape.moe/xfuxjo.svg
my.mixtape.moe/odkxvt.svg
my.mixtape.moe/cwvkif.svg
media.8ch.net/file_store/081e5c5afa642036ac80480f50cb034abdbd371fd3a17e96e5ce7cfdb46f72ca.pdf
media.8ch.net/file_store/b47723f9e039dc1192201b55e9b0ca44d5f75c028fb3a9833b606ced7cbc59e9.pdf
boards.4chan.org/k/thread/32899156
media.8ch.net/file_store/04277fdc62dab3938533bcbd9da81acb14ba844a5d6b882812a65e12701d5627.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/txrfig.svg
my.mixtape.moe/ttnnmu.svg
my.mixtape.moe/qihsvc.svg
my.mixtape.moe/egcgdp.svg
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/843254252537561089
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And that's all I've got.

If you have any that haven't been posted please post them

Here's a new addition

Loli Rescue Special Forces reporting.

Fukken saved!

Here's two more.

My shitty attempt.

I made these a while back. Translate the binary for a cool surprise.

/bmw/ reporting in

Where is the 8 of diamonds?

shhhhhhh

red pill reporting in

My GIMP-fu is weak, how do you guys wrap the text around circles like that?

I have a couple hundred blank button pins lying around, I think I'm going to make some of these in a few days, any specific requests?

since this is basically an OC thread at this point

BMW logo

Challenge Accepted.

Please lurk more.

Here's a better version now that I'm on a different PC with better fonts.

Lurk moar, faggot

Make a circle path, then use type tool and it will lock onto the path. This is the way photoshop does it and i assume gimp isnt that different.

Should be veniat ad me, otherwise you're the one going to the bro.

RWDS reporting.

Yea, that should do the trick.
Thanks user.

it sure is for dinner. sam elliot told me so.

Requesting Iran/Hayastan/Syria patches, have glitched anime girl as offering.

I make a thing

Need a Cascadia patch

Something for you to work on.

rip

(cheq'd)
F(oryou)

(checked and praised)

/r/ a tag for Massachusetts

make one yerself, アノンちゃん

Deutsch/pol/

Division Lippe

Always outnumbered, never outmemed

checked
praise kek

see even kek thinks you are a lazy bum

/monster/ here and posting state that gave us victory

No
I have no shooping skills
You autists claim to have talents
Demonstrate them

who do you pay to have these made?

wew lads time to do some corporeal shitposting

503rd Meme Militia reporting in

Pretty badges, tho.

I like this thread.

I'll be wearing my service patch in Valhalla; who knew that weaponized weirdness would eventually take over a superpower?

Naw, You'll wear it in the victory march. We'll all see the dawn and a golden age.

but seriously, if anyone knows an online store that's selling these…

It's a hell of a thing, man. I mean I legitimately lost and sacrificed a lot over the course of the Great Meme War. My girlfriend broke up with me and I had to move to a new city in the final weeks, that was hugely stressful and disorienting. I lost a lot of "friends" because I refused to stop IRL shitposting. My social skills, which were never too amazing, have atrophied. Just about all I have left is a roof over my head and a computer - but I'm never gonna come down, we won.

I feel bad that no proper New Orleans division patch was made. Purple, green, and gold; fleur de lis; crescent city division. I got lazy and never made it.

wtf is this moonrunes and blur on faces meme

Such is life, we haven't won yet but the tide has definitely turned against them. All we can do is better ourselves, besides that there is a future to look forward to.

Sons of Dixie reporting in, personally redpilled at least 4 people this year on race and White separatism if not Nationalism at the very least

I'M DOING MY PART

SERVICE GUARANTEES CITIZENSHIP

🐸
KEK

SERVICE GUARANTEES CITIZENSHIP

user-kun, what are you doing?

Dingo Pride - World Wide
Bloody had to drop in and share - what a current year - let us continue - these are being made into physical patches if any dingoes want in

Check name, then this

Makes sense, I suppose. Obviously the satellites are just one small part of what they're up to. I wonder just how onto us they really are, sometimes. A faction of the Deep State is clearly behind us and against the pedo freak cabal. Sometimes I get really paranoid and wonder if Kek is just a psyop, but then I think about how genuinely weird we all really are, and I conclude that nobody could have designed what we during the Great Meme War on purpose. Pure net scrying can only get you so far, though. I'm thirsty for more.

something something minutemen idk

I dont know how to edit text to curve either lol. I usually brute force it through Paint but I dont feel like individually placing letters.

smh
THIS LAND IS OUR LAND, faggot

Hasn't the Black Sun been taken by neo-nazi trash?

Nah, its a bit too esoteric for drunkards, smackheads, and cynical feds to care about.

Black sun has been coopted by William FInck's projects.
i.e Red Ice Radio, Renegade etc.

Advanced excavation battalion. 33k confirmed emails excavated personally.

maybe the trianglefag one that looks like a bitthole but no, the rectangular version is fine.

No but it does scream "look at me I'm a cool white nationalist" in a retarded way

I regret to inform you that I have made whatever this is for you.

Dinosaur Island reporting in.
It was a hell of a year, but the war isn't over yet.
Keep fighting the good fight, men.

Hillary excavation battalion
33k confirmed kills / 33k and counting

something like this would be cool

Our greatest ally!

Good luck convincing a normie that they need to support genocide of non-whites when you have 5 days of contact with them before moving on, faggot

Yeah gimme the link m8

Reporting in.

Sieg Heil.

just go with it i guess

reworked shitposter slightly

Is this supposed to be /britpol/ or something?

my first one!

I made this for /arda/.
Based off the Tolkien elven heraldry.

For those who don't have it yet.

do it for her

start streaming again already faggot

CHAOTIC PATCH FOR CHAOTIC TIMES

Yep. This shit is low energy.

I'd consider taking some of this to CNC but not until you respect NWDS. You all go too.

/argentina/ standing by

Remember how you got your woodwork. We work the wood.

You all keep fucking up, you're on the block first.

Work In Progress

Get on it. I have to go clear and inspect the field.

That needs to be made into an actual velco patch.

REPLYING SIR

Took a shot at this one

my svg isn't all that clean, but here: my.mixtape.moe/sarfrt.svg

Because there is some autism with grid labeling (there is an error, and it is up to interpretation where the error is)
There are two reasonable ways to make this. also, have an svg.
my.mixtape.moe/ilrldd.svg

so has anyone bought a kek ring from that guy yet? i really want one

There are some of the gold looking ones floating around.

We memed, we trolled, we shilled, we shit posted. All to achieve MAGA. Now MEGA looks achievable praise Kek.

Need an Intercontinental Ballistic Memes patch to commemorate the Americans supporting Brexit, Brits&co supporting MAGA etc

I'm not sure these have been dropped.

you got a higher quality version of the republican primary medal m8?

ya, nobody is clicking on the svg. nice try though. convert that shit to something you can post here

What program did you use to make these ?

t. Non-OC maker

Somebody make us New Yorkers a circular "88th Lucky Larry's - In Asbestos we Trust" patch with this greasy kike in front of the burning World Trade Center

youtube.com/watch?v=2pOMCmVc3wY

I'm so fresh

I didn't make them. I use gimp and suck at it.

Could you make one for the V4 Group? Just a little love for the first kebab stoppers… please?

/r/ing patches for the following

1488th Internet Mage Battalion, The Fighting Autists

14th Feels Division, Wojaks Warriors

Im a veteran solder of the Brexit meme war as well as the Great Meme war of the USA.

During the bad times, when success seemed so far out of reach I sang you songs of Brexit and how a small band of hardy warriors can overcome the whole establishment as long as they are fighting for what is right.

Haven't got time to finish it properly can someone pick it up?

Unit should be
1er Bataillon Français de guerre mimétique.
Motto:
Mundus vult decipi, sed nihil pretiosius veritate

(The world wants to be deceived, but the truth is precious).

song?

This is our war.

Not bullets, not trenches, not tanks but memes, newsfeeds and tweets.

R.I.P. the fallen

You big billy.

All you young whipper snappers, forgetting the old days of meme warfare, when it was in its infancy and we were fighting battles we knew were hopeless but needed to be fought to hone our tactics…

The days of Doom Paul VIII, of Frothy the first, of Romney the cursed… the battles we waged then, were the true beginnings of memetic warfare. Never forget the proud soldiers who plowed the road, fighting battles they knew they would lose, all to give us hope for a better future with battles we could (and did) win

Don't you know Africans age faster because of all the trails and tribulations they go through, you cishet bigot!? That poor man has been horribly discriminated against by evil racists like you!

Someone growing up in a warzone should look a lot younger than their years due to malnutrition.

N-nonsense! H-he looks older because he's been so abused by racist whites like you!!

KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS CHAN BOARD

Haha, yo, keeping this line. iIt applies to me completely, except not nam, iraq afghanistn. Signed up to launch missiles and torpedos, hoping to one day be the fuy that presses the button…. wound up being the guy that fixes he fucking button…

Why all the past tense? I'm still fighting.

Good to see we are bringing thhe Kek planes back

my.mixtape.moe/esmwpz.svg

my.mixtape.moe/gidkln.svg

Bretty goood :DD

More or less dank OC coming in.

1st Wisconsin Brigade Of Martyred Shitposters

May we never forget those brave sock accounts that where crushed under the weight of the mighty ban hammer and the lulz they provided while still active.

pastebin.com/cXZTGafD

They basically all come from /k/

This pastebin lists most of the major vendors

That Hungarian camo is pretty nice

Corrupter of Maidens

Redpilled my girlfriend about niggers and other minorities

That's what the .png was. The svg is for anons who might want to resize it or play with it.
my.mixtape.moe/bfwtce.svg

hey now… not all of us cool white nationalists are retarded. some of us are just dangerous maniacs

Would anyone be mad if I took a few of these and printed them on shirts and sold to Holla Forums for at-material-cost (plus shipping)? I built a 4 color screen printing press. I originally meant to just print tshirts for myself and friends, but I've been toying with the idea. I don't want to rip off anyone's artwork without giving back to the artist.

I've been thinking about seeing if I could work with a Holla Forums graphics artist for designs (and a cut of the profits). Pic related printing press my dad and I put together is now sitting in my apartment waiting for other materials.

I still have to gather more materials (screens, flash dryer, squeegees, t-shirts,e tc). I expect to have all the materials by Christmas/mid January.

Needs to be rasterized. Otherwise good patch.

OC just for you user

I tried something.

Pick one you blasphemous bastard.

I dunno mate, it is on a Swedish Kings tomb.

I'd be up for that but it needs to meet certain criteria:
-Can't specifically mention Holla Forums or 4han
-Be very circumspect about the use of the word 'meme' or 'memetic'
-No guns or implications of force or violence
-politically neutral if possible

Basically it needs to be subtle enough that a normie wouldn't notice it but a fellow Holla Forumsack would.

My suggestions from this thread:
OP's pizza skull KEK force;
the 707th
Homefront redpill design
maybe the deplorables
Would be awesome with a tweaked layout
very nice. Maybe with a tweak, like the finger pressing a mouse?
Cry reee, I love it
Situational but I might buy it for the right price
love this one
Not bad
Information assurance- love it, just enough to spook the normies without being offensive
the classic politically incorrect logo, yes please

I'd go for most of these.

Amateur.

Anybody know where I can get custom medals?

That's awesome.

ITT: pure autism

i love it:^)

why guys?

the upload altered the colors

Nice one. But it is "Rechtes Todesschwadron" as singular or "Rechte Todesschwadronen" as plural

I feel like I participated in the meme war significantly on many fronts, and all these badges are fantastic, but I need a badge with this semi-common pepe that I believe represent my participation and constitution best.

that los angeles one needs some work. I'll try to get one up by tomorrow

Holy Kek that brings back some memories. Cop this all you new cunts
archive.fo/ZGCiu

Wonder what he's doing now? Who is he working for these days?

Actually, that information assurance logo is a real one from the Department of Defense. Wizards, lightning bolts, start and knights are common imagery in electronic warfare and information warfare units. Here are a few links with patches and logos full of memetic potential:

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:U.S._Department_of_Defense_logos
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Seals_of_the_United_States_Department_of_Defense
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Seals_of_United_States_Department_of_Defense_agencies
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Heraldry_of_the_United_States_Department_of_Defense
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Beret_Flashes_of_the_United_States_Army
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Military_insignia_of_the_United_States
web.archive.org/web/20090615000000/http://www.naderlibrary.com/icouldtellyou.4.htm

messy vector here: my.mixtape.moe/xyvvow.svg

oops
my.mixtape.moe/mrpvri.svg

Got several patches, patch-esque things, and general assets. Commensing dump.

Checked *moment of silence*

Heil'd

I kek'd

I'm not even American, but it was a pleasure fighting alongside you goys.

The war is far from over though.

Top quality OC, thanks to all contributing anons.

That's a Northern Irish flag, with a crest.

Absolutely. I Don't want to do anything that screams 4/Holla Forums. Definitely subtle stuff.

Someone pls make one for those who fought on twitter and had their accounts banned. Kind of like the POW/missing soldier patches. I would but it would be made in paint.

improved

Something I to spraypaint onto your ammo cases boys.

My ammo can for ants.

Made an SVG of the Keksadler: my.mixtape.moe/vbpcff.svg
Another user probably could have done a better job, but this is what I have for now.

Oops, I did not mean to give it a white outline.
my.mixtape.moe/vbpcff.svg

oops, wrong link
my.mixtape.moe/mzwehd.svg

That time we accidentally invented an intelligence agency from scratch because we wanted to make fun of niggers on Holla Forums.
wew

Why no 818 on the LA badge? Those area codes are for hymiewood and niggertown.

Why no 310, the only real LA area code?

626 is the only truly non-degenerate tbh

Slips in a badge for the prettiest.

Recognizable and generally unsearchable versions of Holla Forums logos. Great for secret handshakes. I even threw in the cross one.

d'aw, I always figured we were safe IRL shitposting under Holla Forums. People are either initiated; too dumb to figure out how to look us up; or petrified of us.

here

I really want to make a Bureau of Memetic Warfare one (>>8306470)
in black and white with the sonnenrad. I'm not sure I'd actually put it up for sale. Definitely one I'd make for myself and friends.

I also like the red and black KEK BMW one from . Again one I'd probably only make for friends.

Probably so.

I was thinking for infiltration elsewhere online, where most people will google "Holla Forums" and get 4chan as their first hit.

Cool stuff, ya got some talent, thanks for posting the vector file too.

5th Golden Apple Corps reporting

Wanna hang out?

checked, rip ;_;7
sauce on song?

is dat some south african shitposting.
Fuck yeah

Bumping, gotta save all these

Two Steps from Hell - Sun and Moon

Went deep undercover in Michigan and convinced dozens of "fellow" bernouts to either vote trump as a protest, or at the very least not vote hillary, and convinced them to tell other bernouts to do the same.
Now I don't even have to pretend to like them anymore.

The fuck, they move and delete redpill threads because "there is a lot of shit going on" and it "slide important thread in first page", but for some reason threads like this are allowed to stay? What the fuck Holla Forums. I know there is a lot of shill and thing happening right now, but if I would have come to Holla Forums back then in the way how is now, with a lot of people complaining about shills and without giving any redpill, I still would be a lefty who believe you are just a lot of tinfoil.
This is the main board stupid idiot. Normies are linked here. Here is where you need to redpill people, not in a board who no ones visit.

I was (intuitively) called to make a redpill thread the other day, I didn't, now I shall. And see how it goes >>>8361492

Bump

Finns were actually the royal life guards of Swedish army. One of the most famous things Swedish king did with the Finnish cavalry was that he walked with only two hundred Finns to an enemy camp for negotiation.

Testing>>8366346

Make a gondola shirt.

I think Florida's flag design took inspiration from the Cross of Burgundy which was used by the Spanish Empire, not St. Patrick's Saltire.

Can anyone crop the snowflake circle out and replace red background with transparent background?

Like this?

Thanks.

vector here: my.mixtape.moe/vhibwn.svg

Reporting in

That one is more fitting to me. I like it.

What does WRSD stand for?

you're reading it in the wrong order

Hopefully Trump creates the department of shitposting, as a cyber security branch.

Actually, the use of veni was in the imperative, not the perfect active, so it doesn't mean "I have come", but instead "come", as a command.

Saved the redwing

Bumping quality thread

I've seen that "Deplorables" one on Etsy though whoever put it up added a cigarette. It looks really lazily done, like someone ripped it from this site and changed one thing just in case copyright became an issue.

OP need you to stylize this for me. Poo style

Fucken rich city cunts, always showing off.

Checked
HEIL

kek really likes this one

its should say no moon

Not sure what you had in mind, but I took a stab at it.
Pic 1: my.mixtape.moe/emymua.svg
Pic 2: my.mixtape.moe/wcjoxt.svg

muh stack logic

I accept these dank patches on behalf of /poltech/

would it be sleeveless?

I think it would be better as black with gondola on it

you could make it black from the armpits down and have gondolas face on your chest

I liked it.

Pepes finest reporting in.

What's the font used for the octopus one?
I want to try and make a few

I found this.

Swing state new fag reporting in

Reporting in - swing state newfag

Magagagagahahahahahaha

made one 4U

Anyone got patches for the Texan division?
is there a patch for honorary aryans?

mein leben ist nicht aber chaos und schmerz

LOOK

Really sad that it's over… The feels never end

Created the Kek ring and memed donald trump into having tesla's notes somehow…

Can we get a patch of image two please? keksimus Maximus, "their tears sustain us"

We have the Tex star

It's perfect, I tell ya what.

This one looks like shit, but here ya go anyhow.

can we get a 1488 division?

The Calvary has arrived. 505th reporting.

Correction. 1488th now reporting.

Fixed it

Kek

stop raping my language like you're some fucking anime girl

I was with him until he said "blue pigment" talking about the eyes. Blue eyes are the result of lack of pigmentation.

Not sure what font you used, but if you tell me I can update this.
my.mixtape.moe/ipueas.svg

Nike design. I liked it, so I reworked it a bit.
Here's the vector, in case anyone would like to edit it further: my.mixtape.moe/bskpcd.svg

fucking gr8 fam, love the high-res rework. That logo was my whole life for 5 months mane, saved

Liebstandarte Pepe: my.mixtape.moe/bfpjjd.svg
Gross KEK: my.mixtape.moe/gplceg.svg

Hail Eris! All hail Discordia!

my.mixtape.moe/wggugg.svg

my.mixtape.moe/nqyejx.svg

isn't that just a faggot?

i do like the image though. some text might help

Oops, that was an oversight on my part. that was batons. Thanks for catching that. my.mixtape.moe/jlidgl.svg

where is her evidence? no evidence of a crime means that there was no crime.

this is technically "fake news"

Who the fuck drinks instant coffee?

No. Treating women like you own them is. They are not your equal and they don't even want to be.

Gets 2m views per video. It's all an act because he's becoming irrelevant.

bro what about him fucking explain don't be a gay faggot

Imitation. Its all they've ever known.
These aren't a people that hail from some advanced society that is on par with any modern nation.

They are a backwards people, left to their own devices they would quickly return to being nothing more than tribals, stabbing each other with sticks and eating their opponents flesh, a twisted amalgamation of christianity and snake handling voodoo.

The nigger stands out like a sore thumb because the nigger has no idea what they are doing in a white society.

The simple act of talking like a white man, and dressing like a white man is good enough for them. To them that is white society. A cheap imitation will always be good enough for them. Its all they know or do.

This. USA is their friend because oil and so EU is too.

I've been more verbal this year than when I was younger. I like the words not deeds badge. Pepper the comments sections with counter narratives, subtle hate facts, unanswerable questions that cuase doubt in the reader. Just doing my thing.. and hopefully fucking up a few conversations, maybe even minds, in the process

bamp for grate justice

just mining all the salt here in california. It is pretty fun knowing the rest of my state hates me for winning.

.svg won't save properly, but have an .ai my.mixtape.moe/bwewps.ai

oops

Deutsch/pol/ - Stoßtrupp Lippe reporting in!

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed how swastica like it looks if you kind of interlace two 8ch infinity logos.

It looks even better if you do four.

Scadilae fratrvm

if you want to chat I'm at [email protected]/* */

BTC address 1JXHCi1PTo8rHUvu7sBbpZgQ31NJXvcgPS

I think the remastered version was done by this guy
ebay.com/usr/kronikdirac?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

he was in here boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/102484965#p102494493

i can send more proofs by email

getting a strong Hemingway vibe from this

I'm currently dreaming of a 25347th Apopheniac's badge. Where there's smoke there's fire.

these trips and that image. maybe edit in three sets of III's below the hieroglyphs?

McD LXXXVIII

I see what you did there

This is now and forevermore the sigil of shitposting.

Not a rainbow but all the shades of grey.
Black ops because all your lights belongs to us.

Psyops: Your mind for our matter.

Good Job, Soldier.

checkek'd good buddy

CHECKED

(checked)
y-you too

Wait fuck

(checked)

not trying to toot my own horn but I feel compelled to share what I was listening to when I recieved kek's blessing (ephemeral as it may be)

woodpatchs.com/collections/homepage/products/election-2016-patch-set

I like these. Who else /awoo/ here?

user, that second shield appears to be Heqet's head.

these are pretty dank user

/ak/ is the best board partnership.

Did you steal that logo from the Hagmann & Hagmann Report user?

Are there any patches for the lurker division? inb4 lurk moar faggot I've lurked here for since late 2014 or early 2015 now I know that's short but I think I'm not planning to leave anytime soon I like it here

You can call yourself heisenberg, "if watched into an empty bottle and found memes."

I looked*

GIMP froze up on me, but it's pic related with

Amazing stuff.

What how we amazing we are if anyone acts against our basic interests.

May I request a "25347th Apopheniac's" badge?

Ideally, it'd be three concentric circles containing an image of Kek, and below that the phrase "Ignis Ubi Est, Fumo". any additional symbolism or patterns that can be incorporated would be awesome

F

checkek'd

I'm glad I'm not the only one that had fun with the emblem editor

Some fine dig dug action. Nice work.

What kind of reward do you get if your shitposts get featured in news articles? I've had two confirmed shitposts that have gotten featured in news articles in the last year.

I'm a veteran of multiple campaigns. I've shitposted so much and for so long that I've forgotten most of it.

checked

The thing is that this board is like a nail that sticks out, no matter how retarded you are.
And what i believe that the gold sticks out amoung the shitstains, it is just the ultimate version of that discrepance. In a way it is what people want, in this times. You are the unfiltered, or at least that what it was suppose to be. Pure and raw autism.

Alright faggots. I'm getting into the spirit of Christmas and giving some gifts away. I'll have 12 to give. Send shipping information to [email protected]/* */ it's a burner, obviously, and I'll remove any pii when I'm done with it. I'm not going to do anything to prove I'm legit since I'm not selling anything; I just hope some of these make their way into the hands of some Holla Forumsacks.

I'm not willing to pay international shipping, so burgers only

Oh shit. Disregard the email on that. It's [email protected]/* */

Goddamnit I'm such a retard.

[email protected]/* */

time for bed

Michigan Division reporting in.

One of my images was used in a CSTT video and I began the assault on Craigslist. I spearheaded the Craigslist campaign and won several hearts and minds.

And in a way it is like god. God shaped his creation in its own image. Shape through words and through images, what makes thinking. Create words and create images.

And what image do we give ourseves in these kind of days. Since we are our own gods. Becomes a little bit difficult since we dont want to be cucks and at the same time we want to uphold the hellfire.

kill yourself

you first, you know, so we can send Christmas cards because Christmas spirit and all.

This one is great.

Can someone please help me out? I've only got a chromebook or I'd do it myself. I'm not sure how many gets related to this image are necessary to convince some kind user to help me.

Henry James Pollack, Twitter and IRL shitposting division, reporting in.

I've been to the protests, pissed a lot of nogs off. Earned my rank as Priest of Kek by ending a liberal cryfest in Portland and upsetting them (albeit unintentionally) to riot.

Not a lot of us see real life action, but when it happens, we stand proudly to shitpost on air, land, or sea.

It's an honor to be serving.

requesting Inland Empire 909 Division patch. Something with either the state of California, or the brown bear.

Requesting one for my fellow swamp Germans.

Global Kanker shitposting initiative

Can you give us some more juicy details / graphic descriptions of unrefined sodium chloride?

I don't know friend. I've got two in the paper and one on the broadcasted news. Maybe something neat will come down the line.

This is fun

(Checked)

I'm not sure exactly what you wanted, but this is what I have so far. Is this the image of Kek you wanted? Is this what you mean by "three concentric circles"? What colors would you like the ones in this picture are kind of not great? Please let me know of any adjustments or improvements that can be made.
The red, yellow, and orange bits in the background are fro the KEK JAPAN high energy research logo. The spirals are from the SHADILAY album. Let me know if you think of any other elements you'd like included.
SVG here in case anyone else wants to take a stab at it: my.mixtape.moe/yoyijz.svg

Any Brexit patches? I have an idea for Farage Freikorps, but no skill to make it.

Pennsylvanian primaries and general election shitposter and meme reinforcer reporting in,
also did some red pill mail box stuffing and face to face campaigning, which patches are right for me? are there any ones for PA?

I really like this one.

What did you have in mind?

I like this a lot! Really quality OC, friend. Can you link to the KEK JAPAN logo? The shadila spirals are awesome. Three concentric circles are a reference to Kubla Khan by Coleridge "weave a circle round him thrice and close thine eyes with holy dread for he on honeydew hath fed and drank the milk of paradise (honeydew in this context means real-world results from weaponized shitposting and the milk of paradise is obviously delicious tears). Coleridge, I believe, is referencing the Trinity and the summoning circles / demon traps of esoteric occultism. As to the circles, I see the outer black circle, the inner black circle, and the logo itself is a circle. From a design perspective, I can't really see a good place to slap in another circle, and the third one being more abstract is great for my apophenia. The only remaining request that I have is if you could find a way to add some very subtle coded message into the flames. Maybe a pattern of two alternating symbols (could be anything) that translate, when converted to 1's and 0's, to KUBLA and KHAN.

The binary for KUBLA is: 01001011 01010101 01000010 01001100 01000001

which could be done as five clusters of two different ash-looking particles (one which is vaguely similar to a one, and one which is vaguely similar to a zero)

KHAN is 01001011 01001000 01000001 01001110

I know this would be very difficult to implement effectively, but if you could manage it in a subtle way that doesn't detract from the glorious aesthetic you've managed to produce and at a quick glance appears to be in fitting with the smoke/fire theme, a message hidden behind this many layers of obfuscation which gives a clue as to the meaning of the image as a whole is ultimate decoction of apophenia.

last idea would be for the word ZERSETZUNG to be somewhere in the image, perhaps on the gold belt Kek is wearing in the same font you're using. This could easily get cluttered, but please take a shot at it. At minimum, please google zersetzung.

perhaps the way to add the binary is in what appears to be a cloud of smoke behind / around the fire and not literally superimposed on top of it? that would bring in the smoke aspect more directly, and would add another layer of dimensionality to the image

lastly, I'm not sure how I feel about the yellow crescent moon. It's the third color of typical flames, and might be better off in the same flame-style you used for the orange and red.

Here you go. There are two variations
www.kek.jp/en

It would alter the KEK logo, but maybe I could rearrange it in suck a way that it looked more flame-like.

Made an attempt to do this, but I'm not sure I like how it turned out, so I might revisit it. (Last pic related)

oops, must have refreshed the page and quoted that

reporting in for the Houston TX Goys in from Texas

masterpiece. thank you so much, kind user! I'm sure it was an accident that you triple quoted such an innocuous word.

Cascadia is a leftist movement. You're thinking of Northwest Front.

Oh I posted some of the same things as
Here's some more to make up for it.

Swing State reporting in

Lower Peninsula reporting in.

Vaporware Patch all the way

where do i gibs me dat?

An user was selling them on eBay, there were 250 made, but I believe they're all sold out now.

ebay.com/itm/MEME-WAR-2016-Challenge-Coin-/192047771021?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&nma=true&si=VlD74hs%2BlCe4sh5BofgREJwmscU%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Can someone please make a New York tri-state area patch? Im not good at things like this.

patches

Nice ミーム my main man

Well I had a feeling it would be that.

balkan here:
Slavic division stronk
just fucked killary's shit up with body organ trade thingy
(she is very fond of killers and human organ traffickers)
Almost got rekt in the process, KLA guys shadowing me
Yes
But not in it for the fame, fam

check dubs granted for a check out of respect for fundamental ancient idioms

fucked that up>

(checked)
Needs some more work to be done, but it would make a nice patch

(Checked)
my.mixtape.moe/loxbfe.svg

I knew us Michiganders were good for something. Godspeed user.

Feels comfy, man.

From Houston TX.

Whats with these cheesy fucking patches???

This is dangerously close to leejun-bullshit.

no u

I emailed you back. On the off chance you visit this thread before reading email.

Nice work. It looks nicer with the fasces than with the batons. If I could suggest only one change, it would be to close off the gold stripes at the top of the ring. Also, thanks for sharing the svg's of your work.

I like those.

OP you're such a faggot. This thread is nothing but autistic circlejerk. Sage

my gf of 6 years broke it off with me. I feel your pain. But we did it. I was memeing my ass off online and in person.

my.mixtape.moe/akkdup.svg

Oh sup Patchy,
Coinfag here. Didn't know you were here too.

my.mixtape.moe/hollnt.svg

my.mixtape.moe/obggma.svg

my.mixtape.moe/aijeyc.svg

Taking /r/equests.

Does anyone have a vector pepe? Looking to make some dank patch, but could gain some time with it and make it more authentic.

Use a program like Vector Magic. Makes a vector out of pretty much anything.

my.mixtape.moe/qpyywf.svg

Pepe eating the Octopus. "Holla Forums counterintelligence division"

/r/ ing a badge for the archivists.

Pls make a balkan division remove kebab Holla Forums patch

Going to start working on that one first because I like the idea

Will try.

Hillbilly checking in

my.mixtape.moe/pqhhax.svg

Impressive! Like the color palette.

nice job

bonnie blue was the best flag that flew over florida

I've was shitposting deep in McMuffin territory. I also got Boing! Anarchist Collective shut down (oy vey!).

Thanks; the palette is multicam.

That's pretty good.
Can you tell where are those palettes from?

(Sieg Heil)
I thought it was Multicam, but I must have been mistaken. I got that palette from here: archive.is/RjLYt
However, that was an error on my end, as those are not official Multicam colors.

I took the words from this badge if any memesters want to fill in the blanks.

Outstanding.

May rework the skull, but still, here's one more.

Ebin bread

Danke for your service kamerad.

Very nice.

And as a pdf: my.mixtape.moe/hfhrci.pdf

Bump

my.mixtape.moe/dnhumo.ai

I have successfully initiated the collapse of KnowYourMeme and been banned in the process.

bump

What'd you do?

Can we (BRs) get a badge too?
We fought side by side with you guys.

Something to inspire you.

BRs?

Forgot to make transparent background

these are amazing. praying for a New England patch

On it

Fuck off, shitskin.

I'll make a Brazilian one

Thanks for reminding me.

Improved that a little

Would've been cool if the archivists of Holla Forums got a badge too.

Maybe something like this?

Could someone make me a /trs/ spy network meme badge? I think I've earned one.

There's already a badge for you.

Yeah, you've earned it

Where can I find the shop that has the Blacksun patch? I want that one badly.

I just got here from Holla Forums… abd you guys call us batshit insane?

Go back

my.mixtape.moe/vfusfc.pdf

I criticized their moderation staff for repeated censorship and abuse of abilities towards uses they disliked and disagreed with and pointed out the extreme lefty bias of what is posted on the front page numerous times. This went on for many months before I was banned from their forums however I calculatedly made it so they would not ban me completely by becoming a core asset to the site by editing and improving numerous entries for them. This allowed me to continue pointing out these issues on my own user wall and influence other users to feel as I felt towards the people running the site. This continued for many months and I became a high-ranked and well-known user even earning a doxing on ED a full ban on KYM which I influenced into being undone many warnings being given and then undone by people I influenced. In becoming one of the most if not the most well-known user on the site through contributions and uploads I was eventually banned over minor bureaucratic reasons which individually meant next to nothing but as a whole even though they were mostly made up because the mods hated my criticisms of their behavior the reasons were together used as a warrant for a full-on undoable ban. I then made a last-ditch effort to make a mockery of the site creating an alt-right Donald Trump promoting account which I later revealed to be myself. I also used another account to post an image which I meticulously crafted in a manner that would rally the userbase. This image shown on the left was the first shot in what I knew would grow into a fairly big feeling by the overall forum-goers and userbase that the site was being run improperly, and this image led to other images of equally negative attitude toward the site appearing not only because of my past influence but also because of the legitimacy of the criticisms. KnowYourMeme is currently heading downward in terms of overall opinion and usage because of this carefully orchestrated campaign of influence. Honestly I would have just went about my own business enjoying my memes and contributing to the site if the moderators weren't such overly controlling bureaucratic pricks towards me for thinking differently than them and didn't insist on bending the rules against me just because they had personal beef with me. It has been fun watching KnowYourMeme slowly descend into a chaos of its own creation carefully guided by my hand.

And that is how I applied systematic Memetic Warfare against the memesite KnowYourMeme.

I made those. New MAGA batch coming in soon. check on memes.money for their release
(INAUGURATION SPECIAL!)

Shit, this your OC? Well done.

please don't post anime you (((cuck)))

t.trs fag

Nice. Another take on the concept: my.mixtape.moe/xoyvzx.pdf

Reconfigure your bot, I think it is broken.

(cheeki'd)

Is that a specific meme I'm supposed to remember?

I feel bad that all my memes have been internal. Either pushing the chink fire monkey/ fire cock angle which I originally authored, or jumping on with legal advice (I was shitposting here about how ted cruz didn't lack birthright citizenship, he's actually an illegal alien, before Bill Still made his YT shitpost about it), or just news watching to update the catalog. Maybe year of fire cock will be all about revving up twitter and actually interacting with live human normies over the net, something I have not done in over 9 years.

Shadilay and post on, it doesn't stop here, only begins.

An attempt was made, don;t see much Californian badges.

Wew. Thanks from Monterey County.

Are you the legendary Lisa?

Santa Cruz here. I might stick around and make an attempt at making more.

(checked)
Hahaha damn, really? I lived in Santa Cruz for 10 years til I moved out to Salinas. We should do a >>>/meadhall/ I have no friends. :^(

I am genuinely surprised there isn't a meadhall for Norcal or even California and the West Coast in general.

lol

fuck, I'm glad you're on our side…

Get the fuck out.

Atheism is degenerate, user.

Lucky 88 division reporting in

checkin' 'em

It's possible to turn line art into a vector, using inkscape.
File->Import
and import an image, probably move it into the middle of your document.
With the image selected open up
Path->Trace Bitmap
When you do it, you have to move your result over, because it's on top of the original.
The interface is a bit weird.

About 30 minutes in Inkscape (I'm an MS Paint -class artist) and I made this:
my.mixtape.moe/mftknh.svg
^ can be printed in sized up to 1000 lightyears in the diagonal.

Prva hrvatska sranjoljepna brigada prisutna.

Or should I say, Croatian first shitpost brigde reporting in. Several redpills distributed, things are looking well.

First try at making a badge, nemojte me razapet.

We need a thread for awarding medals for heroic individual shitposting and memetic action.

Or a Holla Forums version of the Oscars, where we award medals for outstanding memes.

Meme War veteran here, reporting for duty.

dost dobar bedž

How, if we're all anons?

It's like you weren't even trying.

fresh

damn thats a good number, i'm jelly

A general SoCal one

Checked.

The Great Meme War isn't over. We won the first major battle but they're trying to hit us back.

Cleaner re-do of logo per >>>/bmw/6906 so use this one for products/shirts/buttons. Redone with cleaner lines and spatially balanced objects. Refer to PSD file, at the link, containing a vector smart object for extreme hi-res applications.

Ah, regimental badges. I think I can whip one up!

blz no open-soars kthx

Mother, why is the homosexual

looking at me?

You're just too darn cute not to stare at.

Hue hue heu

I have told people this a million times; that too was just another one of my alt accounts.

My main account was Epyc Wynn which was banned under the joke name Emperor Palpitoad as a reference to KnowYourMeme's elder notorious shitposter. I also have an ED page which links to a page on a user named Pachirisu, another high-profile KnowYourMeme shitposter I helped guide on a path to shitposting against the site. For me, this helped extend my symbolic influence to the symbolic influence of the two other most powerful KYM shitposters Emperor Palpitoad and Pachirisu.

Anyway I am considering putting my symbol over a new badge.

Anyone got any design ideas they would be willing to merge with this symbol? This is an Epyc Wynn Meme Face smile rune powered by 100% pure meme magic and has been heavily powered by users on the Holla Forums and /fringe/ boards.

Also, you guys ever tried forming a Holla Forums infiltration division? There is a saying called keep your friends close and your enemies closer; should learn more about Holla Forums if you want to win the memetic war of influence. That's what I did to KnowYourMeme with wild success. Not that KYM didn't deserve it; I would have just as easily promoted them had they simply not been personal dicks to me.

The Texas flag. It's sort of annoying, and I recommend putting it everywhere.

Maybe something a little less heavy handed that doesn't immediately scream political right wing to other people; I try to be a little more subtle to confuse my enemies.

You could become a huge NASCAR fanboy.

Hunting. Definitely hunting. Twist conservationism into it to pull in the enviro-freaks, and show them how those $10,000+ tags for giraffes and such in Africa is what mainly funds the security forces watching over the herds!

>that cozy feel when I got to call her a chola piece of shit as she slinked away and the local news caught a smug brown person on the corner when they were airing about a piece about the Trump rally
My erection was 3 times larger that day.

One meme of mine I made around the summer solstice will reverberate for years. It's already well accepted into the fold here and elsewhere. Even Obama's brother Malik retweeted the meme. To see a thought-creation of mine echo off what are perceived to be far-away points in social-space puts me for a loop still even now!

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT!
The simpler, the more integrable it is into future iterations. 'Garnishments' around the central meme are a good place to engineer, as they tend to not be as questioned and go by into the psyche less noticed. Remember, keep it simple! Memes are like words/characters to a meta-language, and must be evolved step-wise over time, and always with consensus/never in a vacuum.

Meme warfare can also include counter-meme (counter-intelligence) warfare. Use the enemy's central memes and plaster garnishments around it which make the central meme look stupid. Make pro-enemy memes with intentional (but not blatant) spelling/grammar errors. Any way to deflate the viewer's impression of that central meme's/organization's power, influence, fidelity, competency, etc.

Asymmetrical meme warfare, LEVERAGE IT!

^ an enemy

Friends, we have an enemy in our midst.

Severely underchecked digits.

MEME MASSACRE 2016 AD VICTORIAM

my.mixtape.moe/vfqaob.svg

From Orange County with love.
THRILL POSTERS SHINE ON!

nice 😇😇😇😇😇

this one is sweet. And nobody knows about the symbol either. It's fresh.

In the name of Kane!

IN THE NAME OF KANE!

IN THE NAME OF KANE!

KANE…LIVES!

PEACE THROUGH POWER!
PEACE THROUGH POWER!
PEACE THROUGH POWER!

Hello, my jewish… friend…

Nice. Thanks for posting the vector.
my.mixtape.moe/koazxg.svg

Oh come on. My post was totally related to what I was replying to.

Excellent! I didn't even think of using one as a patch!

Nice Odom one!

Better luck next time, Shecklestein!

Can you at least explain your train of thought here.

The user's patch file name is literally "BrotherhoodofNodpatch" to which I responded with a small parphrase from an FMV from Tiberian Dawn, the Third game in the Command and Conquer Franchise, in which the Brotherhood of Nod plays a key role as the main antagonist.

I don't know what kikery I'm practicing here by dabbling in some Kaneposting.

Vector uploaded here: my.mixtape.moe/nlyfof.svg

San Diego County reporting in, with love (except to spics, they need to GTFO)!

Thanks lads, they look awesome. Have some archived ghostbins for easily accessible redpilling:

Chrome is botnet
ghostbin.com/paste/xz7ku

Diversity and race infodump
ghostbin.com/paste/qahhk

Strength and genetic distance between Blacks and Whites
ghostbin.com/paste/3g32h

World General of Meme Divisions Epyc Wynn reporting in.

Success.

Hang yourself with optical wire :^)

First try at a badge

I think the doxers and hackers /baph/ need their own division badges tbh.

Cheers, lads

Michigan Corps reporting in!

[spoiler] Did someone say memes you can wear that supports Veterans?
teespring.com/pepe-was-the-russians[/spoiler]

I second this user, namefags are a cancer that need to be cut out from our branches.

/rvss/-PsyOp-Kommando reporting in.

krautchan.net/rvss/thread-357928.html

myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o

This thread should be archived. Lots of beautiful work in here

Fuck off.

THAT JUST EARNED YOU 500 MEME PUSH UPS BY SUNDOWN MAGGOT AND IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING MORE TO SAY I WILL PERSONALLY DISCIPLINE YOU ON THE WAYS OF PROPER MEMEING! I WILL MAKE A MEME LORD OUT OF YOUR PITIFUL SOILED MESS OF SWEARS AND FAILURE YOU CALL A LIFE YET YOU PINT-SIZED PEPELING!

If I can somehow get that airborne one made into a real patch I'm definitely throwing it on a jacket.

Need a badge for the twatter shitposters division and I'll be good.
It was a great war anons.
I'll tell me grandchildren about you glorious bastards.

Any words or specific themes you want incorporated?

my.mixtape.moe/aoibcb.svg
Work in progress.

inb4 armband goes on the left. The left wing is not visible.

Anyone made one for the Thule society? Something along the lines of

yeah murder mitten fag here wtf

Here's a thing.

operation rat faced kick bitch and Jonestown michifag vet reporting in

Reminder that Meme War One was the 2011-2012 decentralized skirmish between the normalfag allies reddit/9gag/facebook, and the #chans/canv.as axis for stealing muh memes, which led to the great post-war depression of ironic shitposting, which [s4s] rode on leading to the popularity of kek right before the discovery of the Frog God KeK and it's subsequent explosion

Kek is literally Hitler:

normalfags fucked with our memes, we fucked with their gorvernment

🇹🇭🇮🇸 🇹🇭🇷🇪🇦🇩 🇮🇸 🇩🇦🇳🇰 🇦🇫

The righteous side consisted of the chans, but also smaller forums, niche forums, and gaming communities. There were thousands until social media ruined their vitality.

make me famous

Really excellent artwork here, gentlemen

(Checked)
Impressive. Very nice.
This is a great thread and deserves another bump.

BEAUTIFUL! Made my day!
WUNDERBAR!

Awesome user. I'll see if I can further modify the theme.

This is what I have so far:
my.mixtape.moe/ioowia.ai
my.mixtape.moe/ztowzr.svg

Fuggg:DD

(Checked)

I concur. Have a badge.
Vector here: my.mixtape.moe/xfuxjo.svg

GamerGate was not a meme war (in the "meme as internet jokes" sense), but it's quite relevant as an ideological actor in context

I still have the .xcf file if you want that, if there's somewhere on-site to upload a file like that.

mixtape.moe, fam

my mixtape.moe/zfgfrx.xcf

Thank you. What font is that?

It shows up in the fonts list as 'eufm10'.
I think I got it from one of those free font sites while looking for old english / germanic / gothic fonts.

Finishing off the Jefferson patch. I can do a 909 next.

Bumping this so it doesn't die before I get a chance to go through it.

Possible dumb question, but is there any site that is trustworthy that I could order these patches made on?

Also, patches.

Hellenic Meme Corps reporting in.

Hate to be the party pooper, but you forgot Constantinople and Eastern Thrace. No use removing kebab if you don't go all the way.

can you please link a map of all of the areas that should be included (preferably svg)? All of the maps I'm finding are different.

Just remember I am still the leader of all divisions.

Just remember to kys faggot!

Where would one go to actually have any of these made? I wouldn't mind a subtle physical dogwhistle that only people in the know would pick up on.

(Checked)
Nice work. Here's something I made based on your design: my.mixtape.moe/odkxvt.svg

Oh look what just showed up on my doorstep :^)

b

Ask the folks on 4/k/ in the patch thread. We have patches we like produced regularly.

What do I have to do to prove I am actually the leader of all meme divisions?

Fatal self-immolation.

Any info on NorCal ones?

It's nice enough, but looks a bit spikey, if that's an adjective? Just a bit too sharp and serrated.

I like my flag. It's a simple red cross- the Cross of Saint George. Here it is on my church:
It has a number of benefits. It looks like the crusader flag, and muzzies don't like it. And it is easy to draw.
The Union Flag is alright too. It's often mistakenly called the "Union Jack". That's wrong.

I like any flag with crosses on. The Scandinavian flags are pleasing to my eye. Especially the flag of Iceland.

Faggot, speak for you self.

t. /fringe/wizard elder

If any of you guys decide to follow the link in the banner ads for coins, use coupon code "Bravery" for a discount that did nothing wrong.

I have no idea where you are selling these.

I don`t see any banners and I don`t know what >memes.money (>>8725333)is sopposed to mean.

Either you are paying way too much to produce these, you are using an expensive metal and not listing it, or you have a ridiculous profit margin.

for comparison

How poor are you?

My heart aches but I understand.

Yours are better, thats why they cost more.
Now to shill a kek ring to balance the scales to neutral. Praise Kek.

Where. I want these.

Oy vey, honest questions about pricing are only because you're poor.
What company made these. If they cost more, that's one thing. It's okay to give yourself money for your time and trouble, but christ.
Also other designs would be nice.There is plenty of Trump stuff out there already.

Where to get this?

shapeways. Search for kek ring or meme magic ring and such.

Sorry ifI was harsh, I've had a long fucking dayand still have work to do.

International traffic ever?

memes.money is a real url
Also, I guess adblock? I bought a bunch of ads to plaster over 8pol because I got banned last time I told people about this and the mods told me to get an ad. Pic related :^)

I got raked over the coals with ebay/paypal fees the first time. basically made ROI + like $200 or so.
This time I'm shelling out for a domain name, shopping service integration, website builder cause I'm not a web designer, shipping service integration, and better shit on the coins (electroplating, better inks).
That being said, it should all be a little less than ebay.
If I charge what I am, I might be able to afford two lines of coins at a time to get out, instead of waiting for ROI from one coin to come in so I can make the next line.

Hit up the email on the site. I need to add international shipping country by country, so let me know the country and I'll see if I can get the API to recognize it.

m e m e s . m o n e y (It is a real URL!)

See above answer- with the ebay costs at that price point I could basically afford to make one at a time, assuming they all sold out. With this price point I should be able to make a second design if they all sell out.

What site is that?! There are a bunch of them, but I actually shopped around and a lot of the online ones produce a fairly crap product.

Will do! You're a god send.

Do the ads work at all? I've considered buying space for the kek rings when I'm not broke but have been unsure.

Results have been meh. Threads were WAY better. I think most people just use adblock.
Tomorrow I will probably start a thread in a similar vein to this one- this one is patch centric, so I'll make one coin centric. I think it would be really cool if other people did this. Challenge coins are dope.

That and I don't have anywhere to put patches, but I do have coin pockets on my jeans.

UK for me.

Can't find an email, you mean the subscription?

Should be a little email at the bottom of the page.
w/e, it is kek[at]memes[dot]money
I'm gonna start fucking with the API, wish me luck!

Working.

MAGAMEGA

It works; just got one! May Kek bless you

Thank you for answering those questions about pricing, user. I appreciate it and will keep an eye out for new designs. What type of gold finish is used?
The link is in the upper right corner. To be fair, the coins from that site are probably crap.

They kept the actual compound a trade secret, but after getting one I think it is a more delicate but way shinier gold finish that has a thin coating of super durable 353ND or something on it.

Shiny as all living fuck

Would people be interested in a challenge coins general thread? I don't want to keep diluting the patch thread.
I fucking love patches.

Can you add Germany to the selectable countries?

Tried to email you already.

2nd Meme Division reporting in. We did it boys.

War is heck

I love you.

That's mine. Heil Cascadia

Yeah. I'm at work now so I will once I'm home

Where's the patch for memetic agents from New York, aka Daddy Trump's Boys?

If none, I'll make my own to share

reporting in

I walked these lonely streets dropping kikes and niggers that I meet.

I'm still here Holla Forumsacks

The Left came to my home and I fled here

and now it is OUR YEAR
OUR TIME
OUR PRESIDENT

LEFT-SCUM OVEN-FUEL BTFO!!!!!

Anybody got badges for facebook?

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS THREADBACK?!

WEW

After three days on the cross, your trips brought it back.

There are discount codes, boyo,
try "Bravery" on for size :^)

any badges for us Alt-Reich warriors in Colorado? I seen the swing state one but kinda looked like it was fit towards virginia.

Vector here: my.mixtape.moe/cwvkif.svg

Dis anyone catch that praise kek?

oops wrong thread

French pol knot.

Well done. Like the 8bit theme

anyone have a larger version of the kekstika?

Where were you when the Spartanstaffel fought the Battle of Pitsapylae?

Coins are honestly better than they look on the site.

bamp

I made one because I suck at shoop and then I lost it with my old computer so im /r/ing to see if anyone has the TrumpenTigers meme that was shoop of Arkan tigers

Contributing with some random stuff I have.

Fuck the octopepe is sold out? Where can i get one?

that's why they're closed lad

could you add Slovenia to the map? Much obliged

Please link a vector of the map you want me to use. There are so many out there, it's hard for a burger to tell which one to use.

The flag of Northern Ireland used on the Union Flag is in fact not the Northern Ireland flag. It is the flag of the House of Fitzgerald.

Where do you live in?

But that's Heqet

Here:
freevectormaps.com/slovenia/SI-EPS-01-0001
(thank you)

wew lad, it's like you think you can pick two. Sick cuckchan thread tho.

How's this map?
mixtape.moe is dying, so here's a pdf: media.8ch.net/file_store/081e5c5afa642036ac80480f50cb034abdbd371fd3a17e96e5ce7cfdb46f72ca.pdf

This thread has been on 8/pol/ longer than you, faggot.

Some one make this one please

Here's the pfd in case anyone wants to edit or resize them: media.8ch.net/file_store/b47723f9e039dc1192201b55e9b0ca44d5f75c028fb3a9833b606ced7cbc59e9.pdf

Typical lying jew. As if it wasn't bad enough there's usually 5-10 of these dumb threads which accomplish nothing other than cuckchan-tier shitposting.

e.g.

Excellent, thanks

New badge for all the miners

Guess I'll post here then. Pic related is the shit I have going. Will post higher res pics of individual patches if you request it.

Also got physical samples for RWSS, think it looks good. The colors look a bit dark but that's only because the company can't into lighting. Should look perfect when it comes into my hands.

Original creator here, it's Arial.

k

Coinfag stop shitposting.

And another one

looks bad with 8 bit dithering

How2buy without giving up privacy?
It's possible something could happen that would give a government access to you data (it doesn't take much to get a warrant, nowadays).

Nice work.

Pssstthhh
Nothing personal
I just meme alone kiddo

Your best bet for privacy would be setting up a PO Box, but my store service is pretty safe, there's REALLY no chance of any warrants being created to access any information. Not to mention that I'm Leaf, so the likelihood goes down even more.

It's a low key autism operation of making autism patches, the betterment doesn't even have a clue what I'm doing. The only government employ you'll have to deal with is your mailman desu.

I've set it up so all data is stored locally, and not on server. It all goes to an encrypted drive, which is always safe from prying eyes.
(Plus I delete 2 months and up of info.)

This is glorious and deserves a place in our ranks

If you don't trust me personally you can ask the /k/ patch thread on cuckchan.
boards.4chan.org/k/thread/32899156

But if you store the data indefinitely, and someone later commits a crime while wearing one of the patches, you entire database could be opened up. It sounds silly, but look at cock.li

That's a lot of variables and "if"s, As I mentioned I've gone out of my way to keep this data safe, and delete old orders as we go.

Whoever is trying to find out where the patch is from would have to jump tons of hoops to find me in the first place.

Thank you for answering questions, user. From your privacy policy, it seemed like you held onto the data forever.

I didn't even know that existed. Whatever it says there is just the default shit the theme has. Time to get to work and correct it.

Just gonna add
Whoever is meme division for jewtube meme ylyl video compilations, do them little bit smarter.
I know you got a style of making it extremely dumb to attract the masses but at least make it berable

behind enemy lines here in Commiefornia. Patches are a no go.

Reporting in.

Ο Θεός το θέλει

18th Inter-Holla Forums reporting in
Someone had to point those 4cucks in the right direction

Thou art rightfully fucked by the majestic meme Lord of the 1500s!

Posted the pdf here: media.8ch.net/file_store/04277fdc62dab3938533bcbd9da81acb14ba844a5d6b882812a65e12701d5627.pdf

That's pretty good

null and void

My advice is to keep a "selling shit to Holla Forumsacks" thread where everything's contained. Once the badge thread fills up you should make an OC thread that contains your various shekel-driven activities. Keep designs dumped so other autists have access to patterns and it's a-ok in my book. Anyone who goes to the trouble of actually making shit can set their own prices and we'd have some CAPITALISM, HO! going on.

WHO DUBS MARINES

I just want to make OC. I don't care about shekels.

Vector here: my.mixtape.moe/txrfig.svg

Where was this post when I was recreating pic related?

Anyway I'll be turning this into a patch, so if you are the original creator, email me and I'll hook you up.

[email protected]

nice thread

You know what, you guys totally screwed over that one guy who created the patch general thread before the one you all posted in, the time-stamp proved it.

HERO OF THE IMPERIUM

Requesting Oklahoma patch

Bless you user, please restock all sold out patches. I need.

CHECKED
PRAISE BE TO KEK
REMEMBER THE FALLEN

508 or 617?

Very nice, user.

Any particular theme or motif?

Someone please make this general idea into a badge.

It would help unite the divisions.

(I am OC of this axis.)

There is no 'original artist' with OC. You're free to do as you wish, newfag

Impressive works all around.

Work in progress. This doesn't look quite right to me yet, but it's what I've got so far.

(checked)
Genuine lol at "TO INFURIATE AND PERPLEX". Good job, user.

How do you guys create these badges? I'm trying to use Adobe Illustrator to make some new ones.

A NAZI FROG WIZARD

Man I really wish we had some sort of public recognition covert emblem or something.

I start with Illustrator and finish with Photoshop.

That's a tricky thing to convey. This was all I could think of that is still somewhat covert.
my.mixtape.moe/ttnnmu.svg

I use Illustrator.

I don't need no stinkin' badjes!

I did stay up pretty much all night shitposting against antifa boston on goybook. Not too productive, but that's because whoever is running their specific page is at a never before seen level of delusion. Some of them have arguments. The fucks working there can say literally nothing but buzzwords. I had some fun. Other anons were joining in but I think it was cuckchan because of all those stupid purple birds. Kinda funny how mad it gets them though, so I did take part a bit. Honestly though debating with them is a waste of time. They don't debate. I don't think they even know how. One funny aspect is the fact that Boston antifa is represented literally by that midget wearing the antifa shirt used here to make fun of them. I encourage all to ruin his life. I think he might actually have a mental problem, but that doesn't matter anymore. This is an info war. Be careful there is a troll site but you will be able to spot it if you are careful. The real one has a banner where they can't even spell fascism right. It's pathetic. They try and fail TWICE. ON SPELLING.

I also joined an "unpopular opinions" group. Combating female and communist Berniebot misinformation. Pointless really though….

Music for the glorious information war campaigns.

The design is silly, but I decided to keep playing with it anyways.
Color designs: my.mixtape.moe/qihsvc.svg
Black design with slightly cleaner curves than the previously posted version: my.mixtape.moe/egcgdp.svg

Very enjoyable; thank you for sharing that.

can someone pls make me a badge?
our own alphabet agency

If I may be permitted to weeb out a little…

FAR RIGHT ARYAN BUDDHISM

Just made this one. Might make some neofolk and use the second picture as the album.

(checked)

What is your inspiration for this?

Ignoriraj me, sad sam vidio prošli post. Mislio sam da se gdje dalje možda pojavljuje slično znakovlje. Također, repostano na >>>/hrvatska/

Drago mi je vidjeti da nas ima i da se rad cijeni. Hvala.

Samo nastavi, treba nas malo ubaciti promociju Hrvatske. Napravit ću koji visokokvalitetni pepe uskoro.

Good 'ol boys. division
Texas and arkansas
Fought in the meme war, frontlines.

pastebin.com/cXZTGafD

I think it's pretty good. Maybe make one where the frogs spreads its wings?

Had to kill some time, made another badge.

That's fucking lovely.

Congratulations! This is likely the oldest thread on this board now.

Future fash thread is older.

Cleaner version of a badge I made back in the RWSS days.
Imho, RWSS is topic we need to pick up again.

should promote irl ops. putting out burning flags is our civic duty.

Could someone do a weeb badge 4me? with pics related? Also a badge for the sagebombers who spam cuckchanner threads pls.

Homemade screen printing press user here. Well it's been a rough couple months at work. Over CHristmas I got a flash dryer, 4 screens and a IR temp gun. Then I bought some squeegees, emulsion coater, tack spray and couple spatulas.

Last thing I gotta get is some emulsion, spaint, test t-shirts and exposure lamp. I can get a halogen lamp from Lowes and nigger rig it to a guitar stand I have and use that as a make shift exposure unit until I either make enough money to get a real exposure unit or get a bigger place and build one. Right now it's the cheap route. Couple pics to show what I've got so far.

Holla Forums ICE deserves a badge.

Hablas inglés?

Que? No me deportes por favor!

noice

>>>/rwss/

Board is more or less dead.

Someone made my badge into a real badge. Is the owner of https:// www.ovenoperators.com/ a Holla Forumsock?

Did you really need to ask that question?
Of course it isor someone pretending to be, but no way of figuring that out on an anonymous forum

In A.D. 2017, Meme War was beginning.

How are you globalist?

All your meme are belong to us.

You are on the way to destruction.

You have no chance to survive make your time.

HA HA HA

FOR GREAT JUSTICE

Update: Paint, emulsion, screen tape, yellow bulbs (x2), screen reclaimer, screen opener ordered last night. Got a 500 Watt halogen lamp to expose screens. Ordered 3 dozen t-shirts to test print with. Will post with results either next week/weekend or the week after.

if so, flip it?

my mother owns a jewelry store, its totally possible for me to get these made to order in silver or gold plated. ill make or post in a thread when its more concrete but what would be the demand for something like this?

i can also make any other designs for rings and other assorted metal pieces (pendants/cufflinks)

It would be pretty awesome to see SJWs getting mowed down by machine guns tbh.

It has been an honor, gentlemen.

Hey, I don't know if you check this thread often, but I might as well try here as well as your email address. Somehow my apartment # didn't get on the shipping label and the jackalopes at USPS returned to sender. Order #00148 and tracking #9400111699000748948329

What do?

does anybody have a badge regarding france or le pen? I'm doing alot for the frogs

California Condor Badge when

What's the best software for vector graphics? I have a handful of badges in mind but I've demoed a few. Which are the best for precision?

he does it for free badge

Shit how do you download all the images at once on a thread? I want me some badges!

Expand all images (go to top, right side) then save the complete webpage. Then delete the thumbnails. (Firefox)

pal made this badge for me The original had one of my drawings in it, so I edited it to make it less spergy.

fixed

That gave me an idea.

Adair county? Fucking awesome bro. I thought I was the only Kentuckian.

Where can I order some of these?

oc
font needs a change, maybe to that meme olde one that i see. maybe someone else can do it, i dont have it on my photoshop.

Rate my Kek-mask. It's an Israeli mask (Kek) with frogs and repeating digit symbols on it.

Cut your hair lad

This font?

Anyone got more of these MSF edits ?
I'm looking for one with wojak.

why are polish women so perfect

Kek…

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/843254252537561089

I had to

Back with an update on everything I'm making, pic related.

Oven operators are a 4/k/ based store, but they're okidoke folks.

Also my buddy NEET is running the original Kek patch. He should have it in stock next week. just-the-base.com

I like both of these
the realistic one is for privates and the pepe can be for higher ranked fellows.

I like your template.
Here's one I made for a Ukrainian fellow.

I keep missing out on the Holla Forums nrol badge, so fucking salty

I'm tempted to make a flag for Arizona, but it's colors kinda look gay. The flag for Phoenix looks sick as hell though. What should I choose?

PRAISE KEK

Any other Brexiteers here?

Any Ohio-based badges? We were a major swing state in the election, and I did my part.

DELET THIS!

private of the 2nd meme warfare division just manly shit posted in pro Islam immigration videos

I served in New York City and some surrounding counties. My duties included:

Spamming Trump everywhere, both online and IRL
Played a support role in doxing CTR and some antifa
Ripping down or defacing Hillary signs, posters, ads, etc wherever I could
Autistically turning every conversation with friends, family and coworkers into a political discussion, with a clear bias towards Trump and against Hillary
Spamming police departments around the country with demands that they arrest various protestors, rioters et al who had been indentified and doxed
Converting my sister-in-law into a hardcore Trump supporter, Israel hater, and virulent racist towards niggers (and this one wasn't easy; she has a Bachelor's in (((behavioral studies))), which tells her that every bad thing that anyone ever does is due to the oppression and hardship they've suffered their whole lives and therefor no one is truly responsible for their own actions, unless they're White because Whites can't be oppressed. She has since expressed some regret about her chosen field of study, and wonders how much of what she "knows" is actually bullshit. I consider this a major victory, even if only a personal one)

My combat actions include:
A brief shoving match with a burrito nigger after shouting MAGA in a bar in Queens

A very loud argument with two Hillary campaign canvassers in a diner in Yonkers, NY that started when they approached the people behind our booth to get them to vote for Hillary. I started very loudly talking to the people I was with about what a corrupt person Hillary is and describing the immigration policies of Mexico, which are far stricter than ours, and maybe we should use the same rules that they use. I was intentionally talking over the canvassers, and they knew it. Eventually, everyone at the booth behind us had stopped talking and obviously listening to purposely distracting rant. Then when I brought up the emails and Hillary feeling like she's above the law, the canvassers had enough and began trying to debate me. The conversation got very loud and devolved into an argument until the owner of the restaurant asked us all to quiet down or leave. But I had embarrassed the canvassers enough that they left. They had been thorough, verbal manhandling.

Losing a handful of friendships, one ending with a fistfight over Obamacare

Being one of 6 or 7 mechanics on the subway in the Bronx who almost had to fight half the traincar when one of us told a BlackLivesMatter supporter to shove her pamphlet up her ass and GTFO of his face with her Kill Whitey bullshit. Shit almost went down that afternoon because, of course, other niggers jumped in to say "You can't talk to a female like that, muhfugga", and accusations of racism because we didn't support a domestic terrorist organization like BLM

How 'bout it?

Good, but I'd do it in the Dutch shield shape.

Damnit. Dang page reloads. Pic related

It's the Keystone state symbol. Also, color scheme and look is similar to road signs around here. Very recognizable to a Pennsylvanian.

The meme war isn't over. Sure, our victory in the battle of the presidential election of '16 was a yuge win, but that only tipped the scales in our favor. The great meme war on our greatest enemy is still ongoing. Only when they're eradicated from human history do we truly set down our arms. Only then is the war over. Until then, keep your arms at their ready, for the next battle is just around the corner.

FOR THE GOD EMPEROR, FOR EVROPA!

do it. Here's mine for Wisconsin. Best part was changing 1848 to 1488, almost like it was meant to be.

Threw one together please add onto and improve

checked, good work user thanks for the spoiler, but you need a timestamp for dem titties

Thought I was alone up here.