OBAMA NIGGER IS STILL A KENYAN

OBAMA NIGGER IS STILL A KENYAN

When do we remind the Leader of the need to investigate monkey-man's birth certificate ?

The criminality of Hillary is nothing compared to Obama. When the moslem monkey man has his presidency invalidated and he is thrown in jail, his apelings all over the country are going to burn the bitch down like we've never seen before.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2012/05/17/the-vetting-barack-obama-literary-agent-1991-born-in-kenya-raised-indonesia-hawaii/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Every american is a monkey that must be killed. Regardless of the color of their skin.
Reatrded culturess country must be vanished from the globe.
USA is the main pusher for globalism. It's they who invented that word.

you forgot to sage Moishe. No shekels for you

You lost.

wtf I love refugees now

Hope Trump exposes all these hoaxes.

The kikeness is unreal. Granted I hope the EU does mobilize against us.Europe needs a deep cleaning.

So when is Judea going to declare war on America?

Why would Judea declare war on itself?

Trump already said Obongo is "American, period", newfriend. The media was butthurt for weeks because they were all ready to pounce on him and he didn't give them any kind of opening.

The kikes that aren't (formerly) useful idiots have already fled the country. They calculate the odds on everything, and the election worked out to "let Trump win" vs "die in civil war".
Their plan at this point is most likely:

Yah but Obama is still a Kenyan fraud.
So who should go to jail, Obama or Joe Arpaio ?

Neither because wasting political capital on dumb shit like that is idiotic when Trump needs all the power he can get to make ICE into a buff organization to get rid of the illegals and hopefully ban birthright citizenship

Reminder that Trump is going to do everything he can to reverse Obama's policies.

The fastest way to do that is prove that he really was an illegitimate president after all.

The people who started and popularized the "Birther" story long before Trump got involved were all kikes:

It's most likely bullshit and so is Joel Gilbert's claim that Frank Marshall Davis was Obongo's real father.

I'm noticing a lot of anti-American propaganda here in /aus/ too. We've had an ex-PM and a current *dyke & chink* senator tell the press that we should reduce our ties to the US now that Trump has been elected.
It's weird Holla Forums neither of our major parties were talking like this during the Bush terms. Is this the new push? Isolate and contain anti-globalism?

Bathhouse Barry stared the story - later Jews sensationalised and poisoned the story turning into a radio active hot potato ala the Alex Jones style psyop technique.

breitbart.com/big-government/2012/05/17/the-vetting-barack-obama-literary-agent-1991-born-in-kenya-raised-indonesia-hawaii/

HOLY SHIT WHERE WAS THIS WEBM WHEN THE KIKESPAMMERS WERE HERE A FEW DAYS AGO

You know, even if Obama was born in Kenya, it wouldn't matter. He's still a natural born US citizen, regardless. Cause his mom is a US citizen. Only 1 parent has to be a citizen. It doesn't matter where he is born.

The birther argument has been 100% pointless this entire time…

But not a "natural born citizen" dummy … try reading the Constitution.

hi Holla Forums

Wrong.

Stupid. Natural born citizen= 2 American parents and born on US soil IOT remove any doubt f allegiance to the US.

Trump already used the birther issue to bait the media onto covering military endorsements,

Regardless, read your Vattel to understand the framers' POV.

Whoa, dude. Don't go against the hive mind! Praise Trump and kek like a faggot or else gtfo!

Do they even post that one on endchan
Because I've only seen Holla Forums post that image.

Didn't they already outright announce war against America in one of their newspapers last week?

If Trump can uncover evidence that Obongo was born in Kenya, and that his birth certificate was fake, it wouldn't amount to much beyond icing on the cake of everything that King Nigger has done that would land him in jail.

If Trump's FBI does turn up something, great, that'll just be more fuel to the fire.

Wrong. Educate yourself.

https:// naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com/

Our based Emperor.

What the fuck am I reading?

You fuckers sliding sage with a slide thread by sliding fuck off TRS we're not (((you))) or nearly as dumb. You're lucky I'm only using my half-sage

begone, hebes

bump :^)

What is this autism?

hey there barry, sad that you're going to leave the whitehouse next month?