Hey two things I really need, I'm working on a massive propoganda channel/infographs etc to spread...

Hey two things I really need, I'm working on a massive propoganda channel/infographs etc to spread. Some will be more Revolver Ocelot tier than others but right now what I need to aim for is two types of video so if you have webms of these I'd greatly appreciate it:

For the Revolver Ocelot Tier, I need some webms of MTV Francesca's "I hate whitey" videos. That'd be awesome.

Also, I know it's a little unrelated but I was just wondering if Holla Forums knew where I could actually buy some memorabilia (SS Uniform, Swastika Shirt, Among other trinkets like flags and what not) It'd be of a great help.

Sorry if I'm asking a lot, I just have a big project planned and will be spreading this shit not only online but in real life as well because I no longer fear death but greet it as a friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QancD31sIJk
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ds5LboZxtY
vid.me/msGJ
vid.me/GNgx
youtube.com/watch?v=EMux_UHmpvc
youtube.com/watch?v=DzyZgxZswWw
facebook.com/libtardmedia/videos/vb.1631240470426637/1696171180600232/?type=2&theater
vid.me/8cYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As thanks, Here are some rage material as not only do I miss the rage threads but I also know they are pointless these days.

I really hope an user can point me to an SS uniform I've been dying for one.

Did you draw that OP?
Not bad.

Scott Adams endorses Trump: 'I can't vote for a bully. That's why I can't vote for Hilary'
youtube.com/watch?v=QancD31sIJk

Hillary Clintons Bullies (Scott Adams)
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ds5LboZxtY

vid.me/msGJ

vid.me/GNgx

Compilation shows Trump supporters being BRUTALLY attacked while media blames them
16:17, Vidmax, Jun 9, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=EMux_UHmpvc
youtube.com/watch?v=DzyZgxZswWw

facebook.com/libtardmedia/videos/vb.1631240470426637/1696171180600232/?type=2&theater

Note, you'll likely be able to find higher quality versions of these videos by searching for their names on youtube. Some had to be saved at lower quality in order to be under the 12mb limit.

These are great guys.
My plan is three pronged:

If you have any other suggestions I thank you
(also seriously, I've been dying for an SS uniform, Hugo Boss lives up to his reputation and I'd wear that shit proudly each video, Robbie Williams with down syndrome face and all)

vid.me/8cYU

thats some bready good OC breh

Christ Anons, why are you so based?

Also still looking for merch, seriously just one SS hat, that's all I want the rest is just gravy on a steak baby

What is this even from?

(checked)

needs more jew

Fucking jews man I swear.

Okay if I add to the whole thread, can I get ONE site where I can buy Merch?

Much loving these images though

Most of these I saved from here, I love you guys

Dear God, that show? That's sickening. And Have this in return user.

Damn those dubs were nice.

A FUCKING LEAF

That last image makes no sense. The decline of white birth rates is not primarily caused by race mixing. The image seems to suggest otherwise.

The message should be that whites should not be reduced to a hated minority within their own countries.

Thank you all so much,
Give me about…say a week and I'll be doing something big with all of this. Much love to you all.

I know most of you aren't weebs but this has really kept me going. Just listen to this. I do it every work out.