Trump on Fox

Trump giving house tour on TMZ

Yes, I know it's that kikeā€¦ but maybe it'll be interesting.

youtu.be/Rzn9vKcTFvE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nO_8hRpInw4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course, I'm talking about the kike Harry Levin

Honestly at this point I respect celebrity gossip and tabloids far more than the MSM.

At least they don't want to turn me into a slave to globalist bankers.

Actually a good interview so far

Barron is fucking 5'10 and a computer enthusiast at 10 years old.

Fucking top tier ubermensch

Go to bed Barron

I NEVER KNEW THE EMPS PLAYED BASEBALL

We love the prince, don't we?

FUCKING
EMBED
YOU
STUPID
FUCKING
NIGGER

is it over? It's news now

It's on again now.

No it's back

Imperial feels

The brother thing really hurts him, i kinda know that feeling, my uncle and cousin suffer with the same thing but i don't care about them and i hope they just fuck off and die already instead of being a annoyance.

BETTER QUALITY AND REWIND OPTION:

youtube.com/watch?v=nO_8hRpInw4

That German soul

WILL THIS TAKE TOO LONG?
LONGEST INTERVIEW EVER
now i get why this was so rushed

what the fuck how many times have i googled barron's height to see what it really is. barron, pls just come out with it already. i've seen 5'0 at 9, 5'7 at 10, and finally 5'10 at 10, pls just give a concrete answer.

Trump is 6'2-6'3 and Melania is 5'11, but keep in mind that she is in heels in this picture. This was taken at Trumps victory speech on November 9th.

5'10 wouldn't surprise me at all. Did you see him on stage when Don was giving his victory speech? He was looking like a manlet of an adult standing next to a 10 year old.

That was at the republican convention. is much closer to today

Trump will never hold you close like that

He will if you ask him

My rough estimate has him at around 5 foot 9 1/2 inches tall

Pic

autoupdate hadn't fetched your post by the time I hit post, that's the photo I was actually looking for in the first place.

Even better example. For a 6'2 adult, the average white 10 year old comes up to about mid chest, the tallest kids maybe come up to the neckline at best, let alone the chin. Barron's less than a half head shorter than his dad at this point. That fucker's going to be huge by the time he's an adult.

This is what I got for adult height with most accurate calculations

It was broadcasted yesterday. Here's the entire thing (I think, watched it live, just now stumbled upon this and decided to post it here).

Thanks user. That was pretty good. The clips at the end with the interviewer being flabbergasted were great.

I think I just got trolled by Greg Gutfeld. Hello Greg, seig heil.

see

Do they have him on growth hormones?