ITS TIME TO SPREAD AND NOW.

Austin Peterson
Austin Peterson

Holla Forums, you must take advantage of the free market, its fucking everywhere at your disposal and yet I hardly see shit being put out there.

Get some money, rent out a billboard, contact your local bus company and put your message behind the buses, if that's too much for you to handle, use your fucking printer and print out flyers, go to some printing area and get an A1 Size propaganda rolling or request to print out massive banners and stick them near commercial areas or inside announcement boards from within a store or places like walmart(be secretive of course), it shouldn't cost more then a fucking pizza to appropriately print them out, if you're capable of doing that then do it, lets see these anti-trump liberal faggots squirm on behalf of the shit you expose to their sensitive eyes, get your message out there loud and clear, don't worry about them going apeshit and trying to shut your things down, just print more and cause drama and butthurt, saltmining is perhaps the most enjoyable thing you can do right now, who knows your message may pop up on the news because of all the salt you can cause.

by the way, you don't have to print out a critically serious messages, its entirely up to you, BUT… if you want to have FUN you could just make something as silly as a massive image of kek on a billboard with the word "shadilay" next to it, the rest is simple, the media will report on it and they will freak the fuck out as always, like I said, its ALL up to you my friend, what you should consider is the outcome.

pic related, examples that could be applied

Other urls found in this thread:

outdoorbillboard.com/billboards-for-rent/california/all
archive.is/g9KFT
youtu.be/5nsDTsuHBzA

Henry Campbell
Henry Campbell

fuck off bigot stormfag, you're not going anywhere, kill yourself.

Angel Hughes
Angel Hughes

wew right on time

William Evans
William Evans

bigot stormfag

first post, everytime.

Jayden Gutierrez
Jayden Gutierrez

PEPE bumper stickers work to. If you can't afford a billboard that is.

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

but y tho

Angel Kelly
Angel Kelly

Your nose is showing, that being said OP we need to slowly ease people into the redpill. I've found that works best.

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

because trump needs to generate new jobs, so we need to fabricate more pic related.

Oliver Howard
Oliver Howard

asking lefties to key your car

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

how does irl shitposting generate new jobs

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

WAIT

WAIIIT

WAIIIIT

WHAT IF…

WHAT IF…

put bumper stickers of pepe on liberal cars, setup cameras and eagerly await

Blake Foster
Blake Foster

ask David Brock

Noah Martinez
Noah Martinez

Someone has to go around and clean up all the shitposts

Zachary Garcia
Zachary Garcia

SOME ABSOLUTE MADMAN DO THIS

Gabriel Hall
Gabriel Hall

this

Caleb Nelson
Caleb Nelson

By the way, artfag here, anyone willing to print out the poster/banner or put them on billboards, r/ing me up, i'm taking request.

Jose White
Jose White

If any of you have seen those plain white billboards with an onion link on them in Iron County, UT. that's me.
call for price
Bad idea, you want to deal with companies that won't try and jew you every step of the way.

Leo Jackson
Leo Jackson

you know a billboard list located in california?

I think the greatest saltmine begins there.

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

Qek has foretold through the book of oldfags of California seceding. We only have to meme Commiefornia into existence as a deportation target

jewtu.be /nZMwKPmsbWE

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

bump

Matthew Richardson
Matthew Richardson

There was a wesearchr bounty that got fulfilled last month, intended for IL during election time. Nothing ever came from it

https:// www.wesearchr.com/bounties/put-up-a-pepe-billboard

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

billboards have to be strategically placed in areas that might cause impact, putting shit against liberal for example on a high density population full of conservatives won't do, but if you put a giant pepe on an urban area likely very high dense in population in california, you might get some retards shaking and crying, thats because they watch television and live in a blue state.

Wyatt Diaz
Wyatt Diaz

Hey you managed to get first post this time.

Matthew Peterson
Matthew Peterson

checked.

Bentley Garcia
Bentley Garcia

This could be better than the stretch of crucifixes through the south. I'm too broke looking after family in health problems. Make it spread like cancer.

Carter Williams
Carter Williams

Gotcha covered:
www.zazzle.com/pepe_bumper_sticker_with_shadilay-128017326828410626

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

SHADILAY

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

bump

Jayden Ortiz
Jayden Ortiz

fuck off.

William Nguyen
William Nguyen

SPREAD IT.

Evan Young
Evan Young

nothing ever came of it
It was put up, I saw a picture of it.

John Murphy
John Murphy

I will be spending bigly, just for you sweetheart.

Julian Myers
Julian Myers

mfw that ban

lmao.

Zachary Cruz
Zachary Cruz

bump

Lincoln Lee
Lincoln Lee

"The tyranny of cats is better than the justice of mice." (Arab proverb)
"Coming soon: THE RULE OF LAW"

Asher Evans
Asher Evans

I bought a pack

There's one bulk pack left

Ryder Phillips
Ryder Phillips

archive.is/g9KFT
mfw they have other monitors for sale with overwatch and undertale on them
i bought the same monitor but from somebody else because it was in better condition

Joseph Thompson
Joseph Thompson

Holy shit this triggered them hard. I don't think they want this happening at all.

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

Use those militia images and makes some holocaust stuff to push "fake news" from Holla Forums's perspective

Zachary Perez
Zachary Perez

If I had money my first concern would be buying a home and starting a family, why the fuck would I prioritize a fucking billboard over that?

Liam Martinez
Liam Martinez

IT'S "BIG LEAGUE" YOU RETARDED FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lincoln Perry
Lincoln Perry

You're correct that it's "big league", but posts like that are just asking people to keep saying it because it upsets you. Bigly.

Andrew Sanders
Andrew Sanders

If we're gonna spend money on a billboard it has to be good. Not some moderate bullshit, it needs to offend the fuck out of leftists to make them go crazy, and i don't mean some dumb shit like posting fucking pepes.

Nicholas Bell
Nicholas Bell

buy a billboard
make america white again
ffs lads, it's LOCAL politics that's the way forwards.

youtu.be/5nsDTsuHBzA

Ryan Hill
Ryan Hill

Not an issue that personally or directly affects people. no one cares about demographics.

Get people on your side through talking about issues that actually matter to them, everything else should follow.

Angel Foster
Angel Foster

THAT'S NOH POLETEKS

Elijah Williams
Elijah Williams

Remember to stay LOCAL, lads.

Colton Kelly
Colton Kelly

le joshua goldberg