Do not let Trump choose Michelle Rhee

This Korean whore is horrible and her husband is an Obama nigger-shill. I hope Trump is just playing the media by meeting with her.

archive.is/m9KXK
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/18/federalist-democrat-michelle-rhee-education-secretary-terrible-choice/

Other urls found in this thread:

truthrevolt.org/commentary/malkin-comeuppance-creepy-obama-crony-kevin-johnson
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let it be known that as Trump supporters, you are not okay with this kimchee slut being chosen. I know you're reading this Barron, make sure your father doesn't make a big mistake here.

He just wanted to ask her if she has a son that's good at golf.

Something I'd never thought I'd see.

Why do liberal have an aneurysm over her?

More like Michelle Reeeeeeeee, amiright?

Sounds like a bond villain.

Because she is corrupt beyond belief. Don't turn this into a conservative vs liberal thing, she is horrible for everyone. She's Clinton tier.

I opened this thread hoping to see this. Kek bless you and your dubs sir

Michelle RHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE huh?

This is her husband Kevin Johnson with Obama. Look up all the scandals he's been involved in.

http: //www.nationalreview.com/article/425667/comeuppance-obama-crony-michelle-malkin

Have said before. You need to see "Nixon: in his own words." If you don't have a GF who is computer retarded and don't need to pay for HBO, torrent it.
We know Trump emulated Nixon right down to his campaign slogan "the silent majority stand with…" the documentary is not only great (he names the Jews about 25 times in an hour), but you get a sense of how he made his appointments and just throwing out names to "keep things confused" and get the press off one kick or another. It's a good analogy since the press hasn't despised anyone since Nixon the way they do Trump.

The problem is that I see retards on /r/the_donald cucking out for this woman just because she's Asian and somehow that would prove that Trump isn't racist. I'm getting really tired of those retards.

wew

Yeah fuck this gook eyed bitch. I saw her on that list too and flipped the fuck out.

Trump must be trolling everyone with this.

I'm afraid what i shipost here now since the sons of the president are reading.

Every other thread on the_donald is "Dems R the real Racists!" and "We love our gay people, don't we guys?!"

Her negro husband Kevin Johnson literally used his position as mayor of Sacramento to meddle with nigger-ball shit.

Trump putting this woman anywhere near his administration would be a disaster.

truthrevolt.org/commentary/malkin-comeuppance-creepy-obama-crony-kevin-johnson

He said he was going to cut the education department

Some asian girls have cute eyes, some have eyes right out of the Grudge. REEEE is the latter.

most asian people have eyes like this if not plastic surgery, to the point, dont be racist

Ayy lmao

Fuck off, zipperhead.

Trips for truth. Hello Barron.

Can someone argue for me the essential problem with Michelle Rhee? I find it hard to believe that her "opinions" are not subject to influence for the sake of political gain. She has a lot of connections throughout the education industry and with many education nonprofits, and can bring her own influence among those organizations to bear for Trump. She has advocated for school choice and vouchers. With only a few slight tweaks of the problems that the Breitbart article brings up (and I don't disagree the policies discussed are harmful), she can be very useful to Trump and his intentions for education reform. Honestly, all Trump needs to do is combine VR with school choice and bam, all power of the education complex has been disintermediated in favor of AIs.

I grant I'm being optimistic and unless she were willing to change her mind on these things she would be a bad choice. But if she changes her mind, seems she might be useful. Trump is the kind of man who can pull this off. That, and most importantly in my mind, RHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who would be a better candidate? Who brings experience and connections that Trump can use?

Fucking nobody because Trump should shut the whole department down.

why does her face make me want to do degenerate things with her?

Kevin Johnson, her husband, is a corrupt criminal. Spend an hour researching him. If you still think she's a good pick after that, you're a moron. You think the Trump administration really needs an Anthony Weiner Huma Abedin situation?

After the whole 8 goddesses shit i'm extremely skeptical of all Korean women.

Yeah I'm with you on that, but being practical this seems an opportunity for Trump to update our education system finally. I won't be sad if RHEEEE doesn't happen.

Most important thing to me is VR. VR is the future of education. It can be implemented within the next 5 years, and it would totally destroy the power of the education complex.

Barron, pass this on.

Yeah I'm seeing that now. She was also previously married to a Kevin Huffman, who looks pretty slimy as well. I'm curious what even got her recommended.

Either way I trust Trump's judgment. His decision will be, in all likelihood, the right decision.

I totally get yellow fever now.

And, that is why cucks will never win. It's the same shit republicans have been pulling for decades.
so close

To all you yellow fever, cucks. I hope you realize you're no better than a coal burner.

The only instance of a woman not fucking up an administrative position in education was my elementary school principal. She was strict and demanded more work from her teachers than any other principal had the balls to. The results spoke for themselves especially when you consider the demographics. Honestly I'm convinced her efficiency came from being 70ish years old and of German descent.

Personal anecdotes aside people who get into higher positions of power, especially when it comes to education, don't change their minds. They're way too proud to admit there is a better way or that they are wrong. One of the major problems with the administrators in education is that they're some of the most petty assholes I've ever had to deal with.

What a nasty woman.

One of Michelle's tranny friends?

'Trump is trolling' is the new 'Trump is playing 4D chess'?

Could you elaborate?
Sounds to me a little too close to what bill gates was trying to pull with common core and the digra shit

Koreans are such jews everywhere they go.

Do you think Trump meets with people and then checks Holla Forums to see what we say about them?

she pretty tough, went up against the teachers union, shitcan you on the spot, maybe she can get rid of sjw acedemics

Hire her, then hire Mitt Romney to oversee the liquidation of the Department of Education (like he intended to do in 2012).

I wouldn't call it trolling.
He is floating names and seeing how people react to it. It does a few things, one, it builds relationships because they were at least considered by the future president, two, people will dig up dirt you may not know, and three, you can gauge public response in real time before you make a final decision. Its a game, you make sure people arent left out, they feel involved, you gather info and you pick your people.

Are you retarded? Do you get your talking points straight from reddit?

I think we need to make it clear that we don't support this Korean cunt.

Do you really think a coal burning Asian is going to get rid of SJWs?

look into her, the sjw acedemic hate her guts, drove her out, they called her a zealot, she fired a principal on television, she cause so much butthurt, she has no fear, she will drain that swamp, "the education of michele rhee" pbs

what

Pencil, paper, and a textbook is all anyone will ever need. Giving ipads and other idiotic shit to kids is actually making them dumber. We don't need to be sending them to lifelike replicas of Auschwitz gas chambers in VR to make sure the holocaust never happens again. Because that's all the jews would use it for in school anyway.

So you're one of those the enemy of my enemy is my friend idiots, huh? She's a corrupt democrat on the level of Clinton. You'd know this if you read any of the articles posted in this thread. Fuck off back to, /r/the_donald. She's even been involved in manufacturing test scores to make it look like niggers aren't as dumb as they actually are.

gooks are out performing blacks, when she starts her purge what will they say? its gunna be gud man, check that doc, just the fact that pbs did a biased hit on her is telling

Steve Mnuchin needs to go as well. He worked for Soros

You're a fucking retard.

What are you even trying to say? She's not anti-black, her husband is a nigger you slap-jawed faggot.

I'm sure the guy who created obamacare would remove an entire US Dept.

You do realize he isn't going to pick any Democrats?

Who would guys pick?

No one. The position shouldn't exist. Demolish it.

trust the emprah, I think shes a good pick, sending a gook woman to purge sjw academia is best, they cant say 'mer rwds', what defense will they have when a gook nigger lover shitcans them all? her standards where so high the principals had to fake test scores, she sent in a private company to do an audit

She closed down the investigation into cheating because she was complicit in it. You're straight up lying right now. Are you shilling for free or for shekels?

Something's very wrong with her head.

Michelle Rhee

Despise the milo narrative, which is the "mainstream" republican narrative, which tells you all you need to know when they all have the same fucking talking points.

alright user, you know whats best, carry on netizen!

That's all you need to tell us that she's a bad seed, OP.

dubs confirm

>The kikes of the greater east asia co-prosperity sphere circa 1940

Fucking cuck influx on Holla Forums

I want every single one of you plebittors the fuck out of this cantonese photography forum

/thread

what the fuck?

B/user/

What's with this new age trend of not changing your fucking name when you get married?

Bioware has a new muse.
Non-surgeried Koreans are already snusnu tier but this goes way beyond, look at him begging Jesus to kill him with a falling airplane engine

Oh my god it sounds like Britain. With some traitor in the house of lords talking about how the British are stupid and need to be replaced by immigrants.

FUCK NO

Maybe he is planning on crashing the department of education with no survivors?

This.

He has the power to just close it, you mong. If Trump chooses Rhee, then something fishy is going on.

I don't know who's got it worse.
One is a shapeless whore with the face of a burn victim.
The other is a nigger.

please don't reproduce

jesus christ shut the fuck up and check your style cheat sheet. That or get your supervisor and ask to be reassigned, you're not going to cut it here.