Honeypot

I've just launched the /antifa/ board. Now I only have one question:

wut do?

Kys

first post every time

posting the fact it's a honeypot here was your first mistake

advertise it to cucks far and wide

yup, now all it takes is a screenshot and the whole thing goes down in flames. terrible opsec OP, you should feel bad

you guys wanna do something with this board or not?

'no'

why?

niggers you could tell an antifagget eating a piece of dogshit will help stop nazis and theyd feast for days. concern troll harder.

You're a faggot OP.

ill have the board as popular as Holla Forums in a month. concern troll or contribute. up to you.

Fill it with nothing but antifa getting BTFO.

Less talk more action.

Antifa won't come to this site. This is the nexus of all things they hate. You gotta make it on reddit.

will do

it's not concern trolling, it's foresight. leftypol shills here

thread isnt going anywhere.
you want to contribute do it.
trust in your fellow user.

still seems like a bad choice, but best of luck to you.

I don't get it, why are you trying to organize the opposing side? Wouldn't it make more sense to create controlled opposition once the power to control it has been achieved?

Now I don't know much about all this muggeriboo, but I don't understand.

Indeed, make it on redit and stock it with trolls. Off topic trolls. We don't want fucking antifa constantly shitting up the place here. the less aware f us the better.

record everything they say and all their IPs and then give them to us later.

the only KYSing that will occure is your bimbo mouth over my dick, faggot.

You're a fucking idiot OP

Just fill it with locked threads that are filled with scat and gore. Any shithead who clicks /antifa/ deserves what they get.

Holla Forums never wants to do anything fun :'(
ill just fill it with cocks, shit and btfo

We could use it as a dumping ground for our more discrete memes. The ones meant to confuse the enemy and fill them with misinformation.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA