People are calling this one of the worst movies ever made…

People are calling this one of the worst movies ever made….

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-pol-scientology-trump-hollywood-20170119-story.html
tampabaybeat.info/index.php/2016/10/06/donald-trump-pam-bondi-and-the-church-of-scientology/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

too white and/or not enough degeneracy?

So it's got something in it that (((they))) don't like?

Its a movie that Idris Elba blackwashed and its supposed to just be really honestly terrible that score is going down and down.

no need to virtsignal in this thread, new one

God, I feel so incredibly smug about this. Can't wait to see the "You just hate black people" shills spin this.

(((Rotten Tomatoes)))

Obviously it's good if the tomato jews don't want you to see it.

Stirner was a cuck.

no need to countersignal either, i dont actually give a shit how long you have used imageboards

>>>Holla Forums
And stay out.

You think the Mummy 2017 was good too?

a broken clock is right twice a day

Would have done better if the gunslinger was white as originally intended.

Yes. Scientology is the white man's religion.

They were saving that one.

He's finished

It's a Sony 💩

It arguably is the worst movie ever made, nobody even needs to see the movie to make the case. Tolkien and the LOTR books are the obvious comparison being a series of fantasy books written over several years, beloved by millions and representing the author's magnum opus, so imagine when it was time to adapt them into a high budget hollywood feature instead of Jackson's LOTR fans got this instead:
It's the worst movie ever made because it's the biggest missed opportunity. The biggest waste of resources. The biggest fuck you to the biggest literary work with the biggest readership. It's everything wrong with modern hollywood times a thousand. Fuck this abomination and may anyone who pays money to see it die a slow painful death.

ANY time there's a book or game that fans beg to see as a movie, and they wait till people stop asking for it, THEN make it? Don't bother. It's shit and they're desperate.

Stephen King likes it though, you shitlord.

King is a moron when it comes to movies. His version of The Shining was basically just Tge Haunted Mansion ride and he hated Kubrik's version. He fucked up the Stand with "GOD VS THE DEVIL" shit. If he left it at "Disease wipes out most of mankind, are they still morale with no structure?" It would have been fine.

King was a popular horror author. Not necessarily a good one.

Disagree, it's Sony's obvious LACK of desperation that makes the whole thing so retarded. Same with the ghostbusters reboot where it was clear that making a feminist statement was more important than making money, how hard would it have been to make a guaranteed hit there? Bring back Reitman and Ackroyd along with young a-list cast, profit. With TDT the easy no brainer formula would be
Of course the even better idea would have been a GoT style series but that would have required King being a non retard with common sense. That he said yes to this trainwreck isn't mysterious at all, why Sony doesn't seem to care whether or not their IPs turn a profit definitely is.

Bloody racists.

I think King just hates Kubrick for telling him he was making his own movie and didn't need his advice, and so he hates the movie on principal. There are a lot of bad Stephen King adaptations, and he hasn't spoken out as harshly about any of them.

King has shit taste, as simple as that.

He doesn't complain about his shitty adaptations because he always makes sure he has some form of creative control over them, which is why they turn out garbage. Kubrick told king to fuck off, and even put king in the shining as a highway accident.

I get that King lives his Magic Negros, but seriously what the butts. He was always a egomanical hack, drugs and drink not with standing. Man that van really fucked him up though. He has like zero awareness of what is going on around him. I wouldn't be surprised if anything written lately is just a ghost writer.

Man that would be kinda King plot from one of his short story collections. Famous writer writes a story about a famous writer being incapacited and imprisoned in his own home while his assistant turns out to be a psycho obsessed with the author who takes over his life.

Kek

Now I get it. Now I understand why they cast Idris Elba

So who's going to have the lowest review score? This or the new It? Place your bets, lads.

The Emoji Movie will be the lowest then Dark Tower

GOOD! I'M GLAD WHEN THE KIKE'S PLANS FOR DEGENERACY FALLS FLAT ON THEIR HOOK-NOSED FACES FOR ONCE!

The Dark Tower. 'It' will probably a success in all likelihood. Reddit and Tumblr love Stephen King, and normalfags are interested because of the whole engineered 'killer clown' craze.

t. Jew

Conversely:

I just listened to the audio book version of the frist Dark Tower book and it was shit. Not surprised it failed as a movie.

You ever get the feeling like Jews have this blueprint of how Cultural Marxism should play out and they're following it a little too closely and get the timing fucked up and shit like this happens?

Dindu : The Gathering

Scientologists are /ourguys/ and voted overwhelmingly for Trump.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-pol-scientology-trump-hollywood-20170119-story.html

tampabaybeat.info/index.php/2016/10/06/donald-trump-pam-bondi-and-the-church-of-scientology/

To paraphrase, 'Scientologists draw a parallel between Trump and Hubbard by his ability to control behavior and manipulate the media and those under his wing.'

… and quote, "Multiple sources assert Scientologists overwhelmingly vote as a bloc with a pre-election understanding as to which candidates should be supported."

You see, goy, that's the only important thing.

Little dick whitebois are afraid of a powerful black man's big black gun. So they go and troll the Internet.

Has Cuck King ever written a good book?

The reviewers are all kikes.
If there's any programming, it'll be lost on the plebs. They'll just get a shitty movie, and they'll maybe equate nigger leads with shitty movies, but we'll see.

The stand?

Blade Runner

Only LOTR was a shit adaption. Great start but each film got progressively worse, mainly with cgi and retarded bullshit like killing a maumakil and sliding down the trunk all on your own.
Scrap the overdone fighting and cgi, add a few things that were cut and it would be great.

No.
People talk about degeneracy but It takes the cake. You know how manga, anime and hentai have contrived shit just for shoehorning in the authors fetish? King decided that It required minors having a gangbang with the only girl in the group to restore unity. I'm waiting for the inevitable arrest of Steven King, similar to Michael Jackson.

Glad to see other people waking up to the fact Stephen King is a fucking hack.

It can't be that bad, it has the legendary Idris Elba and Matthew