Cleveland Protest

We have about 30 to 50 people out protesting in downtown Cleveland trying to disrupt things

fox8.com/on-air/live-streaming-sc/

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1LyxBOArzaLKN?q=cleveland
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/11446
periscope.tv/w/1zqJVNarVnlJB#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

self bump to get past slide threads

its up to about 60/70 and they claim 100s are comming

feel better now?

3/5 rule

we are well aware that Soros is bussing people in already OP

trying to find in the crowd periscope links now, fox 8 is in the crowd but they had to cut because people kept saying "FUCK FOX 8 NEWS"

the crowd is mostly white college students with ANCOM flags and one degenerate on the mic screeching about how America was never great

This, however Cleveland is riddled with niggers, just look at the Cleveland crime map.

Found it, one madman is skating around with an American flag yelling the pledge of allegiance

periscope.tv/w/1LyxBOArzaLKN?q=cleveland

They are all pushed to the east side and a few areas of the west side, the downtown is heavily patrolled by Cleveland PD because of the Cavs game.

checked, and correct

Ok then

checked

Ya like I said, its mostly college Anarchists waving commie flags all over

America has no real red-black grassroots antifa like Europe has to deal with: when faggots come out looking like this it's for sure a Soros protest

CPD audio link for those interested

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/11446

They're not as East as you may think.

agreed, these are antifa or black block people trying to capitalize on the Trump salt to gain more followers

decent amount of them out now, over 100 at this point

Better snip

Use their shitty tools against them, start chanting catchy simple things the protestards will repeat a while before catching on

NO HILLARY, NO PAY FOR PLAY
DOWN WITH SOROS, SHADILAY

i'm unfortunately made aware of this on a regular basis as I have to drive through all that red for work daily

Anything happening there, or just more anti trump protests?

they wont do anything but march around until they get more numbers, jokes on them now that the RNC is over CPD has plenty of room in the county jail for all of them

the latter, but eba844 is local so he made a thread about it

Correct, nothing violent yet,

I wonder if they'll tear down the Christmas lights. That always wins people over.

Chicago live
periscope.tv/w/1zqJVNarVnlJB#

Cavs game happening now, so if they try to keep this going afterwards you will see drunk fans throwing punches to get where they wanna go

WHY CAN'T THESE PEOPLE EVER GIVE ME THE EXCUSE IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD?

This makes me sad

that's a kikey one on the left

They were both Hillary Campaign workers for Cleveland so that doesn't surprise me.

They were italian,

They are starting to block traffic so the cops are making them move,

LOL old black lady telling them to stay on the sidewalk and get a job

Look at all these traitors

low energy snooze fest

Shit, a bunch of subnormal IQ leftists are protesting. Shucks, looks like I'm not going to be president after all.

t. Trump

I'm not staying up for fucking Cleveland. Nothing ever happens there. Your police are always well-organized and act professionally. It's boring.

Ya its good to see that anyone with balls enough to do anything voted Trump cause these commies are just going to sit in the square and bitch about it

I cant blame you, our police are pretty good at shutting this crap down and the horse brigade along with cops ready for a riot are already circling them. Glad my city has its shit together for the God Emperor

Yes, goy, they were "italian".

I was noticing that on the streams, but I'm sure they'll do their usual shit of destroying property when they get some distance from cops or break off into smaller groups.

last name was capicoli or some bullshit like that, didnt sound ((())) to me but you might know better

wew

I got excited hoping for a happening near me, instead I got commies doing nothing but chanting and professional Holla Forums basement fags coming to critique a dead post.