Mike Huckabee - Ambassador to Israel

"Mike Huckabee, the former Arkansas governor who twice ran unsuccessfully for president, is to be named America’s ambassador to Israel, according to reports.

One of Mr Huckabee’s first acts will reportedly be to move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem in a gesture of solidarity with Israel which will enrage the country’s Arab neighbours.

Reports of Mr Huckabee’s appointment were published in several outlets both in the United States and Israel.

His appointment to a politically sensitive post is the first indication of a shift in US foreign policy under a Trump administration, even though during the campaign the president-elect had professed neutrality over the Israeli-Palestinian conflict."

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/18/mike-huckabee-to-be-us-ambassador-to-israel-and-will-move-embass

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gRD8O
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive: archive.is/gRD8O

What's the deal with this Huckabee?

not sure why theyre being so friendly with Israel

probably because they're playing the nationalist card and Israel is a far right nationalist state. Putin is friendly with Israel, too. Obama wasn't.

yeah but doesnt Israel want to rule the rest of the world?

Seems nice, but a zionist cuck. Looks like an appropriate place for him. I hope Trump remains true to his promise to be neutral.

Well, Israel is just home base for the Rothschilds. Yes, they want to rule the world, but they take the long road. There are a lot of competing jews, it seems. Turns out a lot of them bet against Rothschild this time around and got it wrong miserably. Perhaps Rothschild will throw them all under the bus and laugh all the way to the bank with this pedoring wikileaks stuff. Otherwise, Soros was just acting as a Rothschild proxy and this whole election/globalism-nationalism narrative is a show and we're just watching it like stupid peons.

Adelson gave Trump 25 million bucks?

No, I think some other kikes might be launching an insurrection that is so far succeeding.

I don't think we'll know too much about what this means overall until we see his ambassador to Palestine.

Try to be positive but there is no way to spin this as a good thing, other than having that blob of shit off US soil. Wish Dr. Pierce were alive to really analyze it.

Whelp… This confirms it.

Trump is a good goy.

I would not be surprised if she's so public just for disinfo purposes. Her candor strikes me as being just a tad bit ridiculous. She also rallied against Obama in '08 for Clinton, but it's not like Rothschild didn't benefit from ISIS, Syria, and that whole debacle. After all, Likud, the current regime in power in Israel, got its start as a terrorist organization headed by a Rothschild assassin, Menachem Begin.

All the good goys: Marine le Pen, Geert, Trump… think about it. It's problem-reaction-solution: the kikes fund extremist terrorism through cryptokikes like wahabbist Saud and ISIS/Qatar… set up pipelines to deliver rapefugees to the west, ignore the problem and let sentiment rise, get us all pissed off while giving publicity to nationalist candidates… you get the picture.

Rothschild can function quite well in a multipolar world, they're just setting themselves up for it. Even if it was not something they wanted, perhaps back in '07 or so they realized 9/11 didn't work the way they wanted it to, that globalism was going to be awash for another generation or two, so they looked to the reindustrialization plan to profit off protectionism's effects in the developed world. They may even give us a new global banking system, but it'll still be kosher.

I keep saying it, but they're playing a risky game. People are naming names, and the Rothchilds can't hide behind Soros forever. We may have kosher goys now, but they could exist as our stepping stone. We'll see. Keep in mind, Breitbart is a pro-Israel nationalist site, but its entire comments section is anti-semitic. They're trying to control a tide that really will be troublesome to try and negate. Maybe this pedoring is to implicate "satanists" and other elites instead of the real kabbalist cult who pushed this shit in the first place.

fuck outta here CTR

if (((their))) agenda is to make the world Nationalistic, im on board.

It's civic nationalism, not true sovereignty. We may even get egged into WW3 this way, the same sort of thing happened in the '20s and '30s.

Until then, I think there is some money to be made, taking full advantage of this newfound confidence among the american people. It's a dangerous game as they certainly do not the west to develop too good an infrastructuring/manufacturing base, lest they decide they can go it on their own completely (which kills the kike).

interesting thanks. the jews got away with scamming about the holocaust because there was no internet/mass info sharing back then. how do you think they plan on getting away with this when they cant deceive on a large scale thanks to the internet? is that worded right? how will they re-write history when its set in e-stone?

That's why they're playing a risky game. The internet changes everything. The idea that these kikes loaned some money in Frankfurt way back when and now deserve to own the world as a result is ludicrous. No one really buys it.

It gets weird with Assange and the pedoring because every one of these kikes and faggots is implicated. A lot of people may be able to cover their tracks, in fact, Assange being missing for the past month or whatever is probably them covering them tracks right now. Who knows what will happen, but they're certainly using technology far beyond what we know in order to analyze the internet and trends and the like.

thanks for your insights user :)

Why are you still posting media shit about Trump's appointments?

They've been lying through their teeth at every stage.
And now?

Jews Jewing about other Jews Jewing non-Jews.

You people disgust me.

You gotta understand that the Jews have always been split on whether they want to control the world via international jewery (liberal poz cancer kind) or via the Jewish State (gibe AIPAC monies and die in the Middle East for us kind). So far they've played nicely into eachothers hands towards the same goal more-or-less. Electing a (((Neocohen))) like Bush, then a progressivist (marxist) like Clinton would work as a safety valve will giving each side 8 years of help.

With the rise of Nationalism, Brexit, and Trump, the Israeli kikes have realized that the International kikes moved to fast with their destroy whitey agenda and want to rollback to circa 80's-90s type culture for a while thinking that if they continue, whites could end up hurting both factions of Jews. The International jews see themselves so close to the finishline, they want to continue the policies that have been so profitable for so many years.

You saw it in the election, not knowing how to handle Trump, whether to flat-out deny him at the Convention or let him sail by and get him with the pussy tapes, whether to rig the polls in her favor or keep it close. Whether to pile on attacking him with magic words or whether to stop if it was helping him, or if it was too late to back out (they blew their load early). Trump managed to drive the divide further with heir reaction to Bannon, I think they are really burning the midnight oil trying to revise their strategies which is why we need to work 10x harder ourselves because the fight is going to be just as hard, if not harder, than if Clinton got elected. Do not underestimate these kikes.

The homebase for international kiekry is england, more specificaly the city of London.

WHERE'S THE SOURCE, KIKE?

Whoever controls the United States, controls the UN and by extention NATO and the entire world. Even if China and Russia (the two runner-ups) joined together, they couldn't put a dent in USA/NATO/UN's Navy. The United States Army might be fat and cucked, by mercenaries and robot military units would do much of the lifting in a war like that.

Nailed it.

Well, yes. I'm wrong. But Rothschild plays both sides, and they also use Israel as a home base, specifically for intelligence operations and human experimentation.

Wasn't Huckabee the one who was wearing a Trump tie during the debate?
Pretty sure he joined Trump at his fundraiser when he ditched that one debate.
Then dropped out and endorsed him the next day.

He seems loyal I'll give him that.
Trump is known to reward loyalty.

You are not entirely wrong, Israel serves as sort of a "backup plan" for the international kikes, it is also a source of manpower and legal refuge when they get kicked out of other countries for criminal behavior.

Meant it For You

Well, that was embarrassing wasn't it?

Disgusting, how dare Kikes soil the Holy city like this.

I like Huckabee but I hope Trump picks the biggest fundie retards he can to work with Isreal.
It would be a good subtle way to fuck with them.

Hi, Sargon! Are you still a faggot?

Trump needs to put the Neo-Cons in their place.

They better shut up about the wall otherwise trump will rip down Israel's.

A ittle bit

I can't help but wonder how much of this is the son-in-law. Not only a KIKE, but an orthodox kike, who originally broke up with her because he couldn't marry her since she wasn't a kike unless she agreed to convert.

Again, thank you fucking Tom Brady. Giselle Bundchen may be a better piece of ass, but you couldn't have taken one for the team and married Ivanka instead?

Also, Jew Kushner pushed out Kripsy Kreme and all his people since he locked up his kike father ("laws are only for mere goyim, how dare he!") I'm trying to still stay positive, but moving that fucking embassy to Jerusalem will earn us dead Americans from domestic terrorism. Without a doubt. Sure Dr. Scheuer willl comment on this, but this was one of Bin Laden's biggest complaints.

Besides the politics, evangelical baptist preacherman, so you know he's tight with israel thanks to propaganda campaigns from the 90s.

PLEDGED
Then reneged.

fuck it, stonehenge and the great pyramids are thousands of times more sacred than some dusty desert town.

This was my exact though upon seeing that picture

Huckabee is a fundie retard though, just a charismatic one.

It's not hard to piece together, Pierce recognized cuckstianity as poison to Whites, obviously skewered "christian zionist" evangelical jew boot lickers, so there would be no love for Huckabee.