Little and Great St. James U.S. Virgin Islands

It's nearly fact that Jeffery Epstein(and Co.) have purchased Great St./Saint James Island.
It's fact that Jeffery Epstein(LSJ LLC/Epstein VI) owns Little St./Saint James.

Just this month, all construction/change was halted on Great St. James Island. The owners of GSJ had failed to wait on "earth change" permits to build miles of roads and a helicopter landing pad:
stjohnsource.com/content/news/local-news/2016/11/01/dpnr-orders-cease-and-desist-unauthorized-development-great-st-ja

The history of construction on Little St. James island is a bit more 'in compliance.'
You can find records of Epstein importing Florida palms, and introducing invasive Cuban frogs. You can find records of the underground support systems, and beach-side "massage huts." Everything Epstein does seems to end in a lawsuit with architects and builders.

To make a long story short:
I think Epstein's "temple" has many building permits associated with it. Unfortunately, the USVA agency that handles permits is not so online.

I need an user in the USVI to go and get all the building permits for Little St. James Island.

Don't post your pizza stuff here. This is much higher level than that.

I have a lot to dump, so if a mod pinned this thread, and kept it free from speculation…

I have some good, SOURCED, stuff to share.

Other urls found in this thread:

lisageigerportfolio.carbonmade.com/about
pizza-pi.com/
dpnr.vi.gov/contact/
archive.is/PENTD
stjohnsource.com/content/news/local-news/2003/03/24/panel-oks-electrical-link-private-island
archive.is/RQuHH
archive.is/cGy2A
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6wP_mqr4cg
youtube.com/watch?v=HvIwqUE86xU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post what you have. if its decent im sure mods will pin it.

So the "temple" has at least one statue of Horus, what looks like cherub representations of some Greek gods. A golden dome(sun), an alter(it's a fucking alter), subterranean features it seems.

USVA user. Get us those permits. I think the office is on St. Thomas.

I will, but I don't want to add any misinformation, or let the scope get beyond construction on those islands, and the meaning.

Mostly I just have some stuff I've gathered from lawsuits against Epstein from contractors, and some people's resumes that did work there, and talk of what was being built.

For now, until I find a USVA friend, I'm going to look at the temple and where it, and its features face. Like how is the temple and features situated on the poles.

72 Acre Privately-Owned Island – Little St. James, US Virgin Islands 1998 – 1999

 Generated schematic designs that included elaborate underground fuel storage/ utility/maintenance buildings, beachfront massage pavilions, four 3000 sq. ft. guest homes

 Prepared schematic designs, design development and construction documents for: boat dock, helicopter pad, renovation of caretaker house, custom door hardware

lisageigerportfolio.carbonmade.com/about

Also, anons that have accounts with better than Google maps, satellite images…
I'd like to know the timeline of construction and shit.
pizza-pi.com/

Does the island have any private security? If not it would be trivially easy if illegal to travel to the Virgin Islands, rent a boat, and investigate IRL. If there was any DNA evidence from the baby raping and killing for moloch it would be a smoking gun.

I do not even have words for this kind of heresy, we need to kill the shit out of these people.

He doesn't fucking pay them. Jews do this shit all the time to get a lower price. Total cunts.

Thanks. But I'd just like an user to go to one of these locations and request all permits for "little St James Island."
That's it.
dpnr.vi.gov/contact/
I can pay user via Paypal for any costs associated with acquiring these public records.

Anyway. The locals hate the cunt, and his habit of doing whatever he wants to his domain, regardless of ecology and local's rights to the shores.

I'm guessing that the locals will break more news in coming weeks. They shut down the greater St James changes and demanded to see permits. The temple is a relatively new discovery, and people will figure it out.

It would be cool it Holla Forums played a major roll.

Sounds sort of like what the Barclay Brothers did with Brecqhou off Sark. Though they were much more insidious and being that Sark is still set up as a feudal state, this was much more political in motivation. I can't say whether he was building sex dungeons like Epstein is. Also worth noting that Virgin kingpin Richard Branson owns an island in the USVI not far at all from Little St. James.

Also funny, the Barclay brothers' newspaper, The Telegraph, reported on the Madeline McCann disappearance less than two hours after the parents called the cops in Portugal. A bit odd, but circumstantial, I suppose.

archive.is/PENTD

So the Axiom fly-by video got pulled because bandwidth.
I'm going to start looking at the area around the temple, and talk of subterranean features…
And meaning.
That's a fucking altar.
And it's not accessible. No path to it.

sorry, forgot pics

No security?

If you people have enough evidence to do something you had better do it quick.
The billionaire, pedophile narcissists are prepping their bunkers and will descend into them with their families and child sex slaves very soon.

Within this month they are planning to crash America and crash it hard shifting any and all blame on Trump and his supporters.
This website will be compromised in the event, which is scheduled to take place on black Friday.

Looking at these pictures, a whole new problem is coming to Mr. Epistein's camp.

Erosion. If you don't protect against it, everything built on it goes bye-bye.

…and with a total work stoppage, Kek will have his way no matter what.

Guernsey, Sark, Herm, Brequhou… interesting islands.

Did you know the Clamour d'Haro is still a thing?

Interesting connection to Canada's Maritime provinces too, especially counties in Acadia (New Brunswick) . Has to do with the City of London and the bailiwick. Not well known outside legal circles, cops even try to suppress this knowledge. The Irving and Uranium One certainly know.

I used to do foundry work and ceramics, so I know a bit about heat.

That thing at the front holds fuel, I believe. You put fuel on it, and it slides/polls into position under the offering.

This is a thread about the construction on Little Saint James Island.
Nothing more or less.

OP doesn't give a fuck about what you know about the Son of Sam or MK-ULTRA.

Please be respectful of this. Be accurate, factual, and on topic.

The topic is:

Construction on Little Saint James Island

Really, fuck off with any off topic pizza shit or your discoveries related to cheese and masonry

junk:
The CZM permit the committee did approve is a minor one for the Water and Power Authority to lay an underwater fiber-optic cable from Red Hook to Little St. James. The island is owned by Jeffrey Epstein, who was represented by attorney Paul Hoffman.
stjohnsource.com/content/news/local-news/2003/03/24/panel-oks-electrical-link-private-island

Jeff's law.
www.legvi.org/vilegsearch/ShowPDF.aspx?num=7380&type=Act

Anyway.
Break time.
Fun Fact:
LSJ LLC owns a boat named "Revelation" and this user saw a pic with a boat named "Little C" docked at Little Saint James.
Back a bit later.

archive.is/RQuHH

But I'd just like an user to go to one of these locations and request all permits for "little St James Island."

That's it.

dpnr.vi.gov/contact/

I can pay user via Paypal for any costs associated with acquiring these public records.

is that an idol of an owl??

Horus as a falcon

Minerva which is a god from classical judaism. The other one with the trident is either poseiden or aquaman. The other one is hard to make out but maybe its moloch.

Nah. It's Horus as a falcon.

Looks a bit like a brazen altar for burnt offerings
not certain though

The jewish OP of this thread also created

It's odd that you don't want people to know about Epstein's Mosaic temple, chalk full of Egyptian gods and pre-Judaic features.

It's odd that you're an autistic jew that throws a fit when people discuss related topics like what (((Epstein))) does.

I know what Epstein does already. Most people do.
You want to know about Epstein? Google it.
This is a thread about construction on Little and Greater St.Saint James U.S. Virgin Islands, because it's harder to Google, little cunt.

Fuck off back to reddit, Chaim.

Minerva was a roman goddess. That said, the greek/roman pantheons did tend to be rather degenerate.

Fuck off to your local Chuck E. Cheese. Stream it, Mulder. Tell us how Chuck is a rat, and Jews are rats, and rats like cheese, and cheese is kids, and kids like pizza, and pizza is kids, and liberal Democrats like pizza, and pizza is in DC, and DC runs the World, infinity…

I've hit a wall for now, in a search for permits related to Little and Greater St./Saint James US Virgin Islands. Owned by Epstein VI or LSJ LLC.
I'm going to post a Craiglist ad to find a local that can go get the records I seek.
archive.is/cGy2A

I'll be dumping some stuff on "Epstein VI" and what he funds, next. It's some heavy shit. The guy is a mad genius that want to never die, because Gods don't do that.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6wP_mqr4cg

>youtube.com/watch?v=Y6wP_mqr4cg
Fuck that shit. Sorry, wrong link:
youtube.com/watch?v=HvIwqUE86xU

Also, give a nigga a bump, help a little, in a scientific and sourced way.

what's the circular thing in the center of the island?

That's a good question. I don't know.

The joke about this is that we can look at this with a magnifying glass and it ultimately is architectural signaling. The domed room is where the people are stabbed with phallic blades.

There is a porch and a middle chamber.

This is representative of how they hide in plain sight as elaborate temples that you can not say is one thing or the next this is the deception of the builders.

Looks like a water silo. Probably the highest point on the island.

You'd only want to consider doing this with a full militia group, like 30-60 people, all armed.

Can that many people keep something like that a secret? Sure, if they've got proper training, are disciplined, and the militia isn't infested with FBI informants.

What would be easier would be a drone launched from a boat in nearby waters, take photos and video of the place. Make sure the purchase of the drone cannot be traced back to you, in case it's lost somehow.

wastewater treatment?

Could be a pillar of some sort and the black line is a shadow.

It would be an absolutely fascinating expedition, although dangerous

wut.

I thought it was his own island?

It's a USVA, and requires building permits. A person needs to get them in person, in St. Thomas I believe.
No takes yet.

It's a USVA, and requires building permits. A person needs to get them in person, in St. Thomas.
No takes yet.

St Thomas is where the permits are filed.

Pedo Island with dungeons and shit?

We have a similar setup with our fire pit and benches.

Me too. I even have a gold domed tool shed that came with the house. My statue of Horus is a bit smaller though, and faces Mecca.

have a bump