Do we have any poo in loo here whos involved, or at least knowledgeable about the naxalites...

do we have any poo in loo here whos involved, or at least knowledgeable about the naxalites? are they just a chinese funded group to destabilize the indian gubmint, or do they have actual revolutionary potential? are they similar to rojava or zapatista?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cVvThDX4bbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not sure they have Chinese funding

whoops forgot to take off my shitposting flag

Even if they did it doesn't mean they aren't genuine. The Bolsheviks took funding from imperial powers.

No. They're Maoists.

I'd say that they have revolutionary potential, even if they take funding from the Chinese(who were stingy as fuck with foreign revolutionary aid past the early 70s) they weren't astro-turfed or anything like that. My concern is with their struggle in the People's War, Operation Green Hunt seems to be taking it's toll from what I can tell amidst the propaganda. And the Naxalites have always had trouble organizing beyond the tribals in the poorest provinces.

I've actually met with quite a few journalists who have investigated liberated zones, as well as areas where they are quite active. The Naxals have their faults, but they are currently a force to be reckoned with. While military operations have suppressed their overt presence, they have pretty deep networks and are said to be expanding back into urban areas. It helps that the state can't get away with the type of repression that they used to engage in. Fun fact, Arundati Roy estimates that one of their front groups is the largest feminist movements in India, if not the world. They also provide a lot of the services that the state never has such as medical squads, teachers, courts, and infrastructure development such as clearing fields, afforestation, digging canals, building water tanks, etc.

I heard they basically operate like a crime syndicate but that info may have had a lot of anti M-L bias so idk.

So you are saying that they are shit while Zapatistas and Rojava Kurds aren't?

Don't like their positive attitude towards stalin (though I'm told there are some naxalite groups that much more critical) and are excessively violent but considering they are composed mainly of tribals who are the lowest of the low who have nothing to lose it would be wrong to oppose them

as much as i despise maoists
that only counts for "first world" maoists who are just shittalking the workers of imperialist nations while being comfortable themself

maoist workers and fighters are a whole different thing, i have high respect for those

unlike the rojava anarchist scum that is whoring itself to be a proxy for the USA
comparing those is just disgusting

Except they've literally gone full 1970s Egypt and are playing the Americans and Russians off against one another to their own benefit. What should they do instead? They're fighting a do-or-die war against an enemy that will literally wipe them off the planet given be chance. Can you actually blame them for accepting help from the most powerful military in the world?

Ho Chi Minh took help from the Americans in WW2, is he an ebil capitalist puppet?

Watch Red Ant Dream

youtube.com/watch?v=cVvThDX4bbQ

Name one thing that Stalin ever did wrong in his entire life

They charge "revolutionary taxes" from large business owners operating in areas they are active in. Extortion I guess. They also support marijuana and possibly poppy cultivation for funding.

They do think that the Islamist opposition to the US in the middle east is anti-imperialist however, which is fairly crazy. Doesn't mean anything though, given they are in the middle of Bastar with hardly so much as the internet.

I'd say some of them are, like Hezbollah. Most of them aren't though.

this is true in the case of a few groups like the other user said. I'll also point out that this is important in Indian politics due to the Hindu-Muslim tensions. Expressing solidarity with Muslim militias in the Middle East probably helps the Naxalites reach out to Muslims in India.

fug I forgot I had my shitpost flag on

I think to you mean third worldists.
Oh you're an idiot. Nevermind.

Hell yeah!

Hezbollah will prevent Zionist / Wahhabi forces from taking over the Levant!

💀 please