Plasma from the blood of young people ‘REVERSES the ageing process’

Plasma from the blood of young people ‘REVERSES the ageing process’

archive.is/IOJ8m
thesun.co.uk/living/2210909/plasma-from-the-blood-of-young-people-reverses-the-ageing-process/

Where do I sign up? Also pic related, google imaged teens

Other urls found in this thread:

nick.com/kids-pick-the-president/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sickening.

wasn't that a movie or book or something

Bullets stops age reversal. Kill all kikes.

so that's why they set up blood donation vans in the parking lot of high schools

glad I never did that

I vaguely recall some guy named Bram Stoker wrote a book about the subject.

You stupid goyim didn't know?
I'm 320 years old.

Underage forced plasma transfer units when?

Fucking hell. Vampires were jews all along.

This.

A bullet to the head is a great counter to these vampiric kikes

Wasn't the entire vampire mythos inspired, at least partially, on jews?

Look up "heterochronic parabiosis". Much more complex experiments have been done to develop similar findings.

The improvement in various metrics isn't comprehensive enough to extend lifespan very much.

Anyone who tried to use this naive strategy to extend his life would die from cancer without achieving an abnormally long lifespan.

Are you Jewish?

Maybe there was some truth to the satanist elite's ritual of drinking the blood of the youth all along?

Faggot.

you thought those stories about vampires were fake ….. no just embellished.

wasn't there some crazy Victorian queen that would bathe in the blood of female virgins?

ya think?

Nigger

Countess Elizabeth Bathory.

They probably already exist. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if the (((elite))) have been doing this for decades in secrecy.

Useful idiots

I posted this early in the ping pong 13 thread. I didn't need it's own thread as it fits with all that shit.

You goys thought the Jews eating baby was a myth or something? Just like going on like 2000 years now.

well, anyone else up for creating a bloodbank and staying young forever?

nick.com/kids-pick-the-president/

NOTHING OF VALUE WILL BE LOST

Demoralized leftycucks detected.

You have to inject it. Simply eating it with your matzo isn't enough. Luckily for us.

not so crazy after all

That was one crazy ass bitch.

Welp

That recent satanic cunt was rumored to drink children's blood

Hillary Clinton has been drinking the bodily fluids of teens and younger for decades and she looks like hell, I call Bullshit

Go to any university in the country and there will be a plasma donation center nearby.

You have to inject it. Drinking it means it goes to the stomach where it gets digested.

So how do I speed up the aging process? I'm in my early 20s and I look 15.

Find a tanning booth and don't get out.

your local synagogue you disgusting fuck

no shit

Does this explain the "sexy vampire" reboot we had? They wanna normalize vampirism?

What the actual fuck is with this entire thread. Is the influx of newfags THAT STRONG??? How can this whole thread be so bereft of actual fucking content.

I remember an episode of Ugly Americans where there was a vampire-run shadow government who were portrayed as Jews

"Until the jews' universal supremacy is accomplished I can not allow myself the luxury of death."

On an related note, there has to be life extension technology for Donald Trump to make it past 100, otherwise MAGA will be over before it even begins.

Hurrrrrrrrrrr

You can lay down and drop dead if you want, the rest of us are gonna turn this ship around. There's no good reason why white people should vanish from the earth.

A Plasma Tax that can be offset with GBP Credits earned by attending diversity training classes in schools.

DE FEET ASS CUNT ⚔

the blood of old people?

wrong post meant to reference

spooky

After all the meme magic and spirit cooking, who would be honestly surprised by now.

Maybe he feels nostalgic about his previous days in the protocols.

1/2
You guys saw a few days ago, the photos of a priestess to a satanic cult that is 70 years old, yet she barely looks 30. I have an interesting tale related to that but which I couldn't post before because the tor version of fullchan was offline.

Once upon a time there was a queen which lived for about 600 years. I don't know the circumstances of her death because that is still hidden knowledge for me. She was several centuries old, yet she looked like fresh in her 30's. People said she was a daughter of the fallen angels and things like that, rumors abounded about her life but she had a few strange habits which were very real, one of them I shall describe to you which may help connect dots.

Every morning, without failure this queen had her priests sacrifice a healthy and handsome teenage boy before her breakfast, and then they would extract a small part of the boy's brain as a delicacy to the queen - which she would eat it raw - and the priests then could eat the rest of the boy themselves as they would see fit.

That small part of the brain which invigorated the queen so much seems to be the pituitary gland, pumped full of youth hormones, which gave her such incredible lifespan, sexual drive and youthful appearence.

This queen governed a small part of Atlantis with iron hand, during a period of decadence a few millenia before the flood.

Don't ask me how I know such stuff, I know because I know and I think you guys should become aware of it.

Please, tell me you guys who are in your 30's. How do you consider yourselves regarding wisdom now? Compared with the persons you were when you were in your teenage years? How much did you improve in just two decades? Now multiply that intuitive knowledge improvement a hundred fold. How would that be like? Would you be able to sway not merely your younger friends, but masses of people with just a few words? You certainly could, even the most timid of you. You should remember that IQ is merely a proxy for mental age, the higher you score, the more adult-thinking your brain is. Consider that the brain never stops improving, even when you are very old, except if you go senile.

2/2
Consider now please that the jews have been replicating successfully and improving over their shenanigans without failure for a very long time, at least 300 years. Every revolution and war that they prop up is an improvement of the previous one and it always ends with more power to them. They never fail, they never stop trying, they never step back. They know what they are doing and they never commit the previous mistakes, even once.

The things that the jews do, cannot merely be done by reading books passed down by dead rabbis or by becoming genius. To carry out such evil with that much precision it requires people who have lived/caused the roses/30-years/french/paraguayan/soviet/chinese/you-name-it/… revolutions to be still alive today and guiding their group according with such experiences. The jews seem to have people who have field experience from a long time ago in their team. Beware that they grow very concerned when their old wise ones are confronted with a situation they have never seen before. Be it negative interest rates, be it a media which is not centrally controlled like the internet, be it the whites stopping being selfless like we are seeing now.

That's why some of you intuitively understand that killing George Soros or Jacob Rothschild will accomplish nothing really, because people attempted that in the past, but such kills did not stop the jewish march at all.

What may be of help is for us to look at the past and do a quantum leap forward in terms of behavior and strategy which will throw these old people's brains into disarray for a time long enough to enable us to find and kill them. When everything is taken from you, you have nothing more to lose and everything to gain. We are that desperate right now and our desperation is already causing cracks in their structure with so many unexpected turns of events. But confident in their experience, they don't loose the noose on our necks one fingernail, instead they double down in their cruelty and violence against us.

My atlantean tale is known to several close-knit groups. Such knowledge is not something totally hidden. Such ancient "rituals" may be, just may be, the source of the jewish advantage against us. You cannot distinguish a centuries old person that does what I described by looking at them, but you can distinguish by the way such person can manipulate you even against your will. People said that the queen could read your mind and tell you what you were thinking, such was her wisdom she was taken for divinely guided.

To amass the resources and prepare the necessary organization to pull off such a satanic stunt requires being completely heartless and monstrous. Two of the very defining characteristics of the jews we know today.

I don't have the evil in me to kill a bug for acquiring such age, much less another human being, but I believe some of you here are capable of that. Godspeed anons!

Good post. Glad to see people are trying to conceptualize things.

It seems that older you get the more your brain becomes clogged with toxins which shut down your awareness. You become blind to these matters.

Also, about Atlantis.

Atlantis=South; Hyperborea/Thule=North

That's the textbook definition of going senile, that's what stops your brain from improving at some point.

But if you keep taking the correct hormones, it seems that such clogging can be postponed indefinitely.

Our pituitary stops producing the good hormones not because it can no longer produce, it is simply because there are some biological clocks that order it to stop.

The key to a very long lifespan seems to lie in tweaking such clocks. Yet as of now the only thing that works is to suck the hormones from someone else at the cost of their very lives.