Facebook to expand artificial intelligence to help prevent suicide

reuters.com/article/us-facebook-suicide/facebook-to-expand-artificial-intelligence-to-help-prevent-suicide-idUSKBN1DR1YT

so basically this software doesn't just scan for the suicidal faggots post. it scans people's responses to it. so instead of calling the cops directly to swat someone, just get a bunch of fake accounts to spam
"are you okay?"
"please don't do it!"

facebook is now in the business of calling the cops on people.

Will they finally discover that the root cause for suicides is largely modernity and a leftist environment?

how many suicides are directly related to or caused by facebook.

I don't know, but I can say with confidence that suicides before the 20th century were rare and largely caused by a dishonour, a.k.a. someone got caught doing something irredeemably bad.
Also from mentally ill tragic artists/writers, etc

Apart from that, suicide was something unheard of.

I'm sorry cuck, are the mean leftists triggering you? Giving you thoughts of suicide?

Not at all, it's the leftists themselves there are like that.

lol fucking this.

observe, here we see the leftist using stolen terms trying to apply his own feelings to his opponent. the leftist becomes a laughing stock, as his stolen terms have little power and xir's anger is easily revealed.

Literally the quitters way out. If you want to do it though then be my guest

Can picture Zuckerberg as a future authoritarian figure in a hi-tech world.
Stammering and sweating as he places new decrees.
Eventually the stammering and sweating stop and he comes into his own.
Then the nightmare begins.

They say that they're gonna have "workers" handling reports, but corners will be cut. Looking forward to the kvetching.

"workers" will boil down to some poonigger in india who barely understands english and is more than happy to fuck over whatever idiot lib wants to off himself in the states. he's going to be laughing thinking about how shitty this suicidal faggot's life is as he's taking his shit break on the shit street

What did he mean by this?

Automisation is not advancing fast enough and they still need their slaves.

Some of us here actually care about privacy.

My thoughts exactly. I fucking hate our society where death and all that belongs to it are taboo or everything is done to not let it happen, by all means.

you have no power here, libshit

Need to keep you alive. Clicking and consuming.

Then why do they use Facebook? It's not exactly privacy friendly...

Death is the only thing you can look forward to in this hellish nightmare and (((they))) will eventually outlaw it

The ones complaining about lack of privacy the most don't actually use facebook. Most still don't care though.

Nice reading comprehension.

Fix'd that for ya.

industrial society + leftism

Probably EU data protection laws.

suicide is already illegal

Fix'd that for ya.

Just delet yourself faggot

Get a load of this goy