Trump using a computer now?

I noticed that that the last two tweets from Trump came from the "Twitter Web Client".

Previously, tweets from his campaign people were always posted with "Twitter for iPhone", while tweets from him were always "Twitter for Andriod".

As most of you know, his office in Trump tower doesn't even have a computer. He uses his phone for all web related stuff.

Is he evolving?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20150616184458/https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

An example of a tweet obviously from him, from Android.

looks like an intern posting appearances

Ya, probably. Just funny since I haven't seen one before from Web in over a year of following him.

somebody make sure to tell him to cover his webcam and mic

Why does he avoid computers?

Because Kek demands maximum chaos, why would he allow a computer literate person be the president of United States?

Trump is more of a face-to-face or phone call kind of guy, and if he has no emails then he has nothing to worry about unlike a certain loser candidate

Which OS do you think Trump is using?

Rolling for Gentoo

Stupid anons. He no longer gets to use unsecured wireless devices. Presidential communications are HEAVILY protected. Did you forget how big a deal the SecState having private email/web access/servers was?

I've worked for people with the same age and attitude as Trump (not the same level of success mind you) and if they can't dictate it, they don't have the fucking time for it.

is probably correct as to why a change like this would have occurred though

That doesn't matter for PUBLIC communications, like twitter.

Arch Linux

Also just saw this.

so yes, probably just an intern or something.

Mint. Let's be real.

I dont know what to make of this. Maybe hes busy and is telling others what to post, but if thats true with the same amount of effort he can do it himself. Perhaps its convenience, now that hes the president elect he has a ton of work he needs to do regularly. He probably is signing up for government emails, reviewing documents and talking to other government officials. Those things without a doubt cant be done on the phone, IIRC just signing up for an AKO is a mess.

Trisquel on IBM thinkpad :^)

Yep, definitely an assistant.

Lemote Yeeloong with gNewSense posted from Emacs/W3

a e s t h e t i c

He's bringing out the big guns. Expect mass shitposting soon.

Why even keep an unsecured device? That's just asking for trouble, if only by giving an opening to the DNC to accuse him of doing what Hillary is facts be damned.

Fun fact – Trump has tweeted over 8,000 times since June 16th, 2015.

web.archive.org/web/20150616184458/https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

They will take away his civilian smartphone. He will be given a secured BlackBerry or what ever approved thing they use now.

Everything the POTUS does is "born confidential" and will have to be handled accordingly.

If he wants to shitpost on Twitter he will have to get a PC thats completely isolated from everything else in the whitehouse and may even be in a separate room. Espionage is a big deal.

What are you basing this on? Just guessing or?

Also, he can shitpost on twitter from his secure blackberry, I bet.

Is the Oval Office a SCIF? I don't think it is.

Quickly, brothers, we must do all we can to help trump! Get on twitter and tell him to install Gentoo!

RMS as Trump's CTO.

RMS has probably been binging on toe-cheese ever since Trump won.

I assume he uses fax and texts for everything, which has turned out to be genius lest the Jews would have gotten into that.

I am basing this on my experience working in military installations with much less aggressive security protocols then what goes on at the whitehouse. .

He couldn't just install random apps like twitter on his secured device. It would then no longer be secure. The app would have to be audited, tested, approved. And the Twitter app would never be approved. It's not that far fetched of an idea to think that someone like CHYNA would plant a spy at Twitter and have them insert a backdoor just to get Trumps phone. The POTUS is target #1.

Every communication people like the POTUS makes is born confidential and then declassified after review. He can't even pickup a landline with out it being secured 1st.

For Trump to shitpost it would be simplest for him to walk in to one of his staffers offices and dictate the tweet to that person and have them send it out. The tweet may even have to be reviewed to make sure it doesn't give the slightest clue about his future movements.

Old school guys like Trump do everything face to face or over the phone. They never, ever put anything in writing.

Mac for the shitpost

You'd be fucking surprised at the amount of business leaders that don't, crazily enough I work a quant fund and the managing partner doesn't have a computer at a fucking quant fund, everyone else does nothing but use computers.

TempleOS

Those thots better leave him alone!

No CIA niggers hacking that

TRUMP TOOK A SHIT TODAY

Otherwise good info, thanks. But you know the President is given more room for judgment than "just another guy" at a military installation. How does Obama tweet with @POTUS (if it is ever him)?

If Trump wants a way to easily speak to the people via twitter, he will get it. He has the room to determine what is classified and what isn't, unlike a guy working at some installation. He isn't going to break the law unless he tweets classified information.

In short, I think you think he has no room for judgment, which he does as President.

Windows 98 with kernel mods for modern programs because based

Ubuntu

IT'S
OVER

Trump will most likely "tele-type" his tweets to another secure device which will then send it to an aid to log onto an isolated computer machine and actually tweet it.

They will set it up in SIGNALS to mimic Trump tweeting livetime with minimal delay.

Why live?

Is that… was that….?

checked and keked

what the fuck

>>>Holla Forums Get out.

Mac

Im not saying Trump can't tweet anymore.

My point is he isn't walking around with a iPhone/Android phone in his pocket anymore. That phone could be tracked and compromised.

And yes he can tweet what ever the fuck he wants but what he does tweet will be reviewed to make sure it doesn't give away hints about his immediate movements or security tactics.. If it does then the SS will say
etc.

Trump uses the IBM 5100. The only computer he can trust.

John Titor

Trump doesn't know how to type on a keyboard, he chicken pecks

Triple gets, so this is presidential power.

Mate…

Leave Harold alone you whores

Becouse he has other to use them. He's the organizer.
IT also gives NSA no leverage over you since he would high priority target and traced constantly.

Trump will be given a new smartphone without a camera or a microphone for security reasons. Don't know about Twitter.

Because he is old

I had a giggle.

Keep in mind, he tweets during the morning and night. All others are most likely done by his team.

You know by definition you have to be able to talk to a phone right