Pulse Shooting

I know it's been 5 months, but I was thinking about this the other day.

There was a lot of talk here this past summer that the shooting was faked, staged, or even that there was more than one shooter in the Pulse shooting.

>>>/pulsearchive/ was collecting a lot of information but it's dead and I don't know if they ever found anything truly conclusive.

Multiple shooter theory that sounds plausible: archive.is/M82OT
dangerandplay.com/2016/06/12/there-was-more-than-one-shooter-at-pulse-in-orlando/

Was there ever any further digging that occurred or proof of another shooter found?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/orlando-releases-new-batch-of-calls-in-pulse-nightclub-shooting-1479168155
archive.is/bJgcX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FYI his wife is still MIA

Is this an event we were supposed to forget about?

Maybe it doesn't matter that much now, but the idea that one guy could shoot all those people with that amount of ammo seems implausible.

I see the ((media)) has some new 911 tapes released: wsj.com/articles/orlando-releases-new-batch-of-calls-in-pulse-nightclub-shooting-1479168155

archive.is/bJgcX

When she disappeared, the ((media)) immediately forgot about her entirely. It's kind of ridiculous.

Maybe, most people don't give a shit when faggots die even if they virtue signal how much they love faggots.

Personally everytime I think about it laugh. Even if it was a hoax (eg, the gay nigger interviews made no sense) it's still hilarious to think about a gay mudshit mass murdering a bunch of other faggots.

There was more than one shooter, his wife is MIA, there is a major coverup going on.

Holla Forums saw it as a win-win situation at the time,. I still believe this is a hoax on par with the boston b, san bernadino, sandy hoax. Badly scripted and implausible scenario. The gunman and witnesses turning out to be actors with imdb profiles. Fake mother of recently slayed son, laughing in front of green screen together with Anderson "CIA" Pooper. Inconsistent official theory, implausible scenario. Weird behavior all around. I don't care really it played out in our favor from a pure pr perspective anyways.

I hope his wife is "missing" because she's being waterboarded in some CIA blacksite, but knowing Obama it's because they gave her a free private flight to Saudi Arabia.

Boston Bombing wasn't a hoax, it really happened, it was failed FBI entrapment.

This is the "Alex Jones" element I can't stand. The Jews of course have genuinely covered up some things (flight 93 was shot down by American planes). But the idea that you can get fat doughnut eating cops, nurses, morticians, florists, crisis actors, etc… all to cooperate– in an age of fucking goybook– that's fat, disgusting Jew jones insanity.

Who cares how many shooters were there? Degenerate faggots and trannies died either way.

I thought you were better than this Holla Forums

Most people just do routine and what they're told. The FBI took over the investigation, so information is given from that central source. The media just regurgitates it. Crisis actor sign NDAs so they might be even legally vulnerable. Also would one or two people speaking out about it make much different. They could be easily labeled as that they went crazy, and put into the internet conspiracy theory box. How many many million dollars did the crowdfunding victim fundraiser collect? Wasn't it like 8-10 million? That's enough to pay off 160 people with 50k.

Watch this, by the time they find his expired carry permit sitting out in the open you should realize it's bullshit.

All these events "happened" on some level of course. My claim is these events are set up and prepared in advance to fit an agenda.The perps and vics can be real or larpers. Fall guys can be always be found and be put in the wrong place, at the wrong time. "Architects" will design the operation and operators will see it carried out. They only need to be a handful in the know the rest will be at the right place at the right time for reasons they think are unrelated. You see this is why there is almost always a training exercise occuring on the same day in the immediate vicinity. They always hush it up. 9/11, london 7/7, san bernadino, paris, boston and more. It's not another coincidence. It's a cover and part of the operation.

It's basically the same ol' spook tactics as always. Today the modus operandi is more sophisticated In the use of modern media to manipulate the public perception for maximum effect. The goal is always to push policy by creating fear and confusion ie. Problem, Reaction, Solution. This also creates emotional anchors in the subconscious mind that can later be brought back by suggestion to serve a wide variety of purposes. It's social engineering combining terror and entertainment, a 21th century psy-op.

The video suggest another level of meta fuckery with our minds.

Omar Mateen was a hero

BE AWARE OF COGNITIVE INFILTRATION
I have seen reports that no one was killed at Pulse until the cops went in so there is a point to investigate.

Based on what I've seen so far though, the crisis actors meme is a false flag, but not in the way you think. They are covering up for SSRI drugs being used by the shooters. You notice how many big pharma ads are on the news stations? That is why you don't see investigations of what drugs were messing up these people's heads on the news, but blame on guns.

Large portions of the truth movement have fallen prey to cognitive infiltration regarding Sandy Hook, and instead of exposing the role of SSRI's on Lanza's mental state it is all about spurious youtube video evidence.
The fat man pretends to objectivity, then repeats some oft debunked fallacies about Sandy Hook in this latest video of his.

Notice how he primes the Robby Parker vid with suspicion of acting rather than the more likely fact that he is not used to appearing on camera and was nervous. Looping a video tape does not mean people were going in circles. I've not seen Jones so nakedly stupid and clueless as this, repeating all the bull Keith Johnson debunked a year ago. Why is he doing this? To discredit himself and by extension Trump?

Be careful of these "nobody died" and "crisis actor" explanations. These people kill thousands in all over the world with no remorse but suddenly they apparently have a dislike for it and instead are pulling off much more complicated and likely to be found out theatrical productions? That doesn't make sense.

Who knows what happened at Pulse, looks like a bi curious Muslim who decided to make up for it by dedicating himself to Allah. Makes little sense that it would have been faked, what did it accomplish other than make Trump seem more sensible?

BEWARE OF COGNITIVE INFILTRATION

50 faggots in a gay club and no pictures or live video streaming of events.

Seems legit.

The question(s) I have is that if this was a false flag, what does the establishment gain from it? More anti gun garbage? Because this really seemed to help Trump waaaaay more than the (((powers that be))). If they wanted somethig out of this, surely they wouldn't have used one of their favorite lapdog shitskins as the perpetrator but an ebul white gnatzee

If anyone's been infiltrated it's Filterman. He had multiple sandyhoax experts on his show + exposed the Boston drill almost singlehandedly, now it's all this "real but allowed to happen" bullshit. He's just another garden variety mainstream gatekeeper at this point.

-copy pasta
-pushing controlled op filter merchant
-buzzword peddling

Fuck off shill, the only one infiltrating is you.

Where are the mass killings in europe by SSRI zombies? If the SSRI's were the cause surely the phenomenon would not be isolated to America.
Denmark given their very high rate of use would be fucked, Psychotropics is to be considered as a factor in certain events but you don't make monotheism out of it. Get the fuck out. You don't belong here.

user, you realize this fat sleaze is a fucking lunatic, who refuses to even name the jew, and has jumped on the (((alt-right))) train to make himself more popular?

I first noticed him years ago in the documentary "Secret Rulers of the World" by Jon Ronson, the one on Waco. It's become even more confusing since now he has hired a few people who do report genuine, or at least semi-genuine news.
and the Jews certainly DO lie, and often, but Jones is just an outright Jew pawn psychotic. I take that back, not psychotic, just fuckiing greedy. Think about the dynamics of "faking" the Orlando shooting. From 911 dispatchers, to local cops, to FBI, to hospitals, to funeral homes. Tell me honestly if you think this is possible.

Really, really dislike jones even more than (((Milo))). Milo be be a bug-chasing queer attention queen, but at least he doesn't blatantly make up shit he knows is impossible.

This was Jones' first real exposure to the mainstream, at least as far as I recall:

Dude why should I care? Omar did more good by ridding the nation of these AID carrying scum. I was actually pissed he didn't manage to kill more.