Holla Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

Steve Bannon Vows ‘Economic Nationalist Movement’ from White House — ‘As Exciting as the 1930s, Greater than the Reagan Revolution’

What he seems to have carried from a boyhood in a blue-collar, union and Democratic family in Norfolk, Va., and through his tour of the American establishment, is an unreconstructed sense of class awareness, or bitterness — or betrayal. The Democratic Party betrayed its working-man roots, just as Hillary Clinton betrayed the long-time Clinton connection — Bill Clinton’s connection — to the working man. “The Clinton strength,” he says, “was to play to people without a college education. High school people. That’s how you win elections.” And, likewise, the Republican party would come to betray its working-man constituency forged under Reagan. In sum, the working man was betrayed by the establishment, or what he dismisses as the “donor class.”

To say that he sees this donor class — which in his telling is also “ascendant America,” e.g. the elites, as well as “the metrosexual bubble” that encompasses cosmopolitan sensibilities to be found as far and wide as Shanghai, London’s Chelsea, Hollywood and the Upper West Side — as a world apart, is an understatement. In his view, there’s hardly a connection between this world and its opposite — fly-over America, left-behind America, downwardly mobile America — hardly a common language.

This is partly why he regards the liberal characterization of himself as socially vile, as the politically incorrect devil incarnate, as laughable — and why he is stoutly unapologetic. They —liberals and media — don’t understand what he is saying, or why, or to whom. Breitbart, with its casual provocations — lists of its varied incitements (among them: the conservative writer David Horowitz referred to conservative pundit Brill Kristol as a “renegade Jew,” and the site delighting in headlines the likes of “Trannies 49Xs Higher HIV Rate” and “Birth Control Makes Women Unattractive and Crazy”) were in hot exchange after the election among appalled Democrats — is as obtuse to the liberal-donor-globalist class as Lena Dunham might be to the out-of-work workingman class. And this, in the Bannon view, is all part of the profound misunderstanding that led liberals to believe that Donald Trump’s mouth would doom him, instead of elect him.

Bannon, arguably, is one of the people most at the battle line of the great American divide — and one of the people to have most clearly seen this battle line.

He absolutely — mockingly — rejects the idea that this is a racial line. “I’m not a white nationalist, I’m a nationalist. I’m an economic nationalist,” he tells me. “The globalists gutted the American working class and created a middle class in Asia. The issue now is about Americans looking to not get f—ed over. If we deliver—” by “we” he means the Trump White House “—we’ll get 60 percent of the white vote, and 40 percent of the black and Hispanic vote and we’ll govern for 50 years. That’s what the Democrats missed, they were talking to these people with companies with a $9 billion market cap employing nine people. It’s not reality. They lost sight of what the world is about.”

In a nascent administration that seems, at best, random in its beliefs, Bannon can seem to be not just a focused voice, but almost a messianic one:

“Like [Andrew] Jackson’s populism, we’re going to build an entirely new political movement,” he says. “It’s everything related to jobs. The conservatives are going to go crazy. I’m the guy pushing a trillion-dollar infrastructure plan. With negative interest rates throughout the world, it’s the greatest opportunity to rebuild everything. Ship yards, iron works, get them all jacked up. We’re just going to throw it up against the wall and see if it sticks. It will be as exciting as the 1930s, greater than the Reagan revolution — conservatives, plus populists, in an economic nationalist movement.”

Continued here: archive.fo/SG5uV

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rNFpO
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/08/us/politics/election-exit-polls.html
donaldjtrump.com/policies/child-care
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Deal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(checked)
Hmmm, I wonder what he could mean by this…

But the 1930s in America sucked
Surely he's not referring to…

It's amazing that I lived long enough to see the GOP turn into a nationalist worker's party. Hopefully Trump can pull it off. I'm praying for him.

oy vey! the 1930s
ITS ANODA SHOAH!

But USA was suffer from the great depression during the 30's.

which to me implies that he wasn't talking about the USA

Hes not talking about the usa :^)

I want to see more Jewish Goebbels speeches soon.

I really doubt it. But 60-70% of the white vote means they are invincible.

OY FUCKING VEY HE SAID THE WORD ‘1930’ GOYIM DON’T LISTEEEEEEN

WEW

kek confirms

It's gonna be a lot of work undoing three generations of international kikery.

The great depression meant the usual rules no longer applied, and FDR had a free hand to do all sorts of experimental shit with government programs and agencies.

I guess what he means is that the time is ripe for a radical change (not that he'd copy FDR's politics).

……………………… This guy is trash tbh fam.

videos

When is Holla Forums not on suicide watch?

I'M REALLY FEELING IT

Thanks for outing yourself.

tbh fam is a great maymay tbh fam

Its great for luring out shills - that is, people who don't belong and want to pretend they do, thus attempting to decry the individual in any case wherein the individual says something the shill doesn't like.

Reagan was shit, and "economic nationalism" is even cuckier bullshit than "civic nationalism", and quite frankly is not even nationalism.
Nationalism is racial/ethnic in character or it is not nationalism at all. Deal with it.

Nations are built in blood, not ideas.

>implying bannon isn't baiting the kikes hard with this 1930s talk

Just kill yourself faggot.

nah, we decided not to play it that way. we're sowing the seeds for 1939, it takes time

De 1930s?!? You anti-semitic bastid!

I fucking love this guy.

its like you haven't even read Joseph Campbell…

song name on first webn?

I don't know about that, I work in heavy industry(not in a big city) and my mexican and black co-workers both voted for Trump. The welfare class of blacks and hispanics will stay on the plantation, but I think people notice if they're conditions improve after 4 years. Aforementioned black guy even said "Obama hasn't done shit in 8 years." He's in his 40's and doesn't make over $15 an hour so I imagine he's the perfect example of that 40%. I'm an optimist though.

40% of the spic vote? maybe
40% of the black vote? no. fucking. way.

They all have to go back at some point though.

sadly, he is talking about the good-goy fdr

I highly doubt it.

It's exceedingly obvious that he was intentionally vague to bait the jew media into asserting that he was talking about Germany.

We don't have much time.

At least 40% of spics have enough European blood to function in American civilization. It's probably 20% at most of American blacks that can, I feel it's closer to 10% though

This feels like a narrative crafted to encourage stewing.

He was referring to recovering from the Great Depression.

It's a narrative crafted to ensure proper education, unless you want to correct the record.

What the fuck is going on?

Huh?

Literally shaking right now.

You've been in stasis for a while, user. The order was given to "Awaken the Sleepers" and now you're waking up, in order to fulfill your mission.

Maga.

End transmission.

(Checked)

I don't really know what any of this has to do with the assertion that x% of spics can "function in Western civilization" which is easily translated to "breed here, racially mix here, own property here, command government posts here, assume positions of law enforcement here, entangle us in their foreign homelands here, etc., etc.".

niggers and spics are the ones working the jobs getting sent out. sure most are useless but some believe. Let's build them up so they can take over over when they get sent back to make their own countries great in 15 years.

He is obviously NOT talking about FDR because FDR was a Democrat and not a Nationalist in any way of the word.

In 15 years they will be the overwhelming, all-consuming majority. They aren't going anywhere in 15 years.

Can 2016 get any better?

Which party was President Jackson with, user.?

Serious question Holla Forums

When can one find resources that's not a honeypot to become in contact with other like minded individuals, say hypothetically in the south east, that one may want to be vetted and participate "politically" if you will.

Not trying to derail thread in any way, just overly cautious and alone

Does anyone have the audio source on this one? I've been looking for it forever

Moonbase and genetically enhanced super soldiers when?

???
Once they have to start paying taxes on the number of children they have I think we can do a lot. then again maybe we'll get lucky and can start sending them back / exterminating them sooner. 15 years tho seemed a decent enough estimate for when we'll have the power to do that

Here you go lad

Best Webm

TRS or Stormer Book Club

I heard on TDS that TRS put people in contact with each other. If you send them an e-mail with your approximate location, they'll pair you up.

As I understand it it's quite safe, because TRS doesn't know your personal info, and if your contact reveals that he's just there to dox you, you can claim that you're just there to dox him, and he's got no way of knowing if you're lying.

I haven't tried it myself, though, because I'm not a burger, and even if it seems safe I'm a bit wary of those sorts of things.

Are you that same faggot from the thread yesterday that kept talking about how we need a "strong healthy Africa and Mexico"?

Fuck off you stupid faggot. We have enough problems of our own, we won't give a drop of sweat or a dollar to the niggers or spics.

FUCK OFF

Where is that in anyone's program?
Did you read the OP? The people we just voted for are wholly invested in subhumans and their votes. Are you just hoping they're lying or do you genuinely think you're conversing with an idiot?
We will be an absolute minority in 15 years, even worse in fighting age males. You sound completely delusional. Where you live? South Dakota?

WITNESSED

I want it so bad Holla Forums

Yeah I'd love to meet up with a bunch of homo loving, nigger dick sucking faggots from TRS. Sounds like the perfect NatSoc buddy. Do I need to donate to the podcasts to sign up?

Thank you

Decades are antisemitic

wew

I did, believe me.

ITS THE CURRENT EPOCH YOU BIGOTS!

REMEMBER THE HOLOCENE

We haven't been alive for any time at all really, I feel more like a traveler passing by and observing this all more than anything else. God bless I, or we rather have the consciousness to process it, or understand it even on the base level we do.

Ave Mother Terra!

I don't want them here. What the fuck do you think is going to happen to them? They got to go cuck.

you seem pretty dumb since I was offering a suggestion of something that could be done soon to help fight that. Unless you think we can RWDS in the next decade then taxing nigger children is the only way I can see to enforce the reduction in their birthrate. Or do you think we can do nothing at all? You seem like a defeatist to be tbqh

Not looking for a mate, I have that.

Wait op that looks like a Briebart screenshot but your archive goes to Hollywood Reporter. Do you have an archive of the one from the pic?

If you already have political friends, then you are in a political group and now it's time for you to practice useful skills and infiltrate your local Republicans and fraternal orders.

I'm not the one legitimately suggesting niggers and spics are simply going to be "removed" 15 years in the future when they have only increased in number.
Something that isn't anywhere on the docket of the people we just put in power, who are actually coming out in the OP in favor of massive amounts of shitskins being in their ruling coalition. Hence we get back to my original point: a narrative designed to encourage stewing. Stew in it, goyim. Blanda upp.
We sure aren't going to get there with guys like you.
I can't imagine anything more defeatist than putting a thumb up your ass and pondering the management of nigger hordes because you don't want to physically fight in the street.

He's talking about massive infrastructure spending with deficit budgeting, not Hitler. He specifically mentioned that he's not a white nationalist.

It's really kind of sad how we don't do jack shit anymore. No new giant bridges. No new railways. No new cities being founded. Just stagnation and decay. And public hospitals for brown people.

I'm an independent registered. Both parties are full of shit.

Feeling alive again was a gift of this crazy ride of an election.

Checked

It literally didn't

Thats literally the whole story

Aha! You ARE the faggot from yesterday! Why does have this weird double-think complex where you think we have to send them back, but we have to prop them up somehow?

Send them back, and then never think about them again. Why is it so hard for you to grasp the concept of "we don't spend our resources on them"

Oh so you have nothing and are just whining like a little jew bitch. Sorry faggot but we will use these niggers and spics then throw them out and you're going to go as well. You know how I know you're not white, because you offer nothing and only fucking cry. Trump is a moderate civic nationalist. We push this country more right until the point comes where deportation of minority citizens is finally on the table.

Instead of offering a suggestion. Instead of saying what we can do all you have if your fucking tears. The left is out to fucking destroy us and all you do is fucking tear into the people fighting against them. No shit in 15 years we're going to be even more of a minority if we just sit here fucking crying. What is your idea? That some Holla Forumslacks go around shooting niggers? You think we're going to dent the demographic numbers in anyway doing that shit?

Nah how we win is to make whites vote for whites. They got a taste of that with this election. They'll get a taste of that again in 2018 when more aligned nationalist candidates run for national office. In 2020 we'll have our fucking foundation and yeah it's going to take niggers and spics voting for Trump to secure it. Beyond that if we ever stop winning it's over for us. The globalists will fucking murder us all. We have to keep winning until there is no more republic and no more elections then it'll be the time to make the country pure.

In the mean time yeah figuring out someway to tax people who can't provide for their children to stop them from having more is the only real way we have to fight the demographic war. This has been suggested in other places (no one in the Trump admin) but that combined with getting rid of welfare for hood niggers is going to help massively.

I wrote all that shit in the hopes that you aren't just a leftist cuck trying to D&C us in our first victory among the many many many we have to string together. If all you have to offer is shit about how we should kill niggers and spics today then you're fucking useless to us and the white race.

I agree, both parties are pretty bad. That's why sites like this ever came to exist. But right now, we have the chance to join and be influential in the GOP, and any Holla Forumsack would be foolish not to try. We need a white nationalist party, and third parties are not a realistic option.

He isn´t but that is still a good start.

May Trump and Bannon achieve what leftists have been larping about since the 1960s, destroy cuckservatism.

Conservatism inc, the deformed spawn of traditionalism and cultural-marxism, will perish and populism shall rise!

"As Exciting as the 1930s"

Oy veeeeeey!

archive.is/rNFpO

When do you want to send back the minorities? Like when do you think we will have the political power to do so? It's not going to happen in the next 8 years. If we ever lose an election everything is over. The globalists will never allow us a voice in politics again and the demographic war will be lost by that point. So how do we keep winning elections until we no longer need to? By getting the votes of a % of minority populations.

This is so incredibly fucking basic that I'm having trouble understanding why you can't understand this. We need fucking numbers and whites alone won't be able to deliver them because a good % is fucking cucked.

Now I want to send back all of them. A lot of people talk about 90% white. I want 100%. So if you agree with that then yeah we're going to need to work with the niggers and spics in the immediate future to secure a real future for our children. Maybe you're a jew though and want whatever is being built now just to be white. If t hat's the case then whatever candidate we run in 2024 will lose and everything we wished for will be over. Again like the other faggot I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and do a real response. Honestly some of the people here have no fucking sense of the scale of the things we need to accomplish and are more akin to write fanfics about how their RWDS will really get rid of the hundred million + minorities in this country by killing a few niggers a day.

Your logic is sound, and I will register on Monday, and take a drive to the local GOP office to volunteer.

The only one D&C'ing is you with your retarded RWDS Nigger Welfare and Genocide program.

Your ideas is FUCKING STUPID, For the last two days we've told you over and over your idea is FUCKING STUPID. Stop shitting up every thread with your stupid as fuck thoughts. Lurk for two more years because clearly you don't have your finger on the pulse of the board.

If you want to "lift niggers up" so bad why don't you take some refugees into your house ;^), It'll be easier to kill them since you know exactly where they'll be, fucking your wife and daughter.

Uh.. okay. So you're in the camp that believes it's all public deception. It's a secret plot where we're just waiting for the right moment. And that moment will come roughly 15 years or so in the future, when minorities are even more represented in our country. Okay. Sounds believable.
Hmm.. that's not accurate. You just keep choosing to look past what I'm saying because you want to push your narrative of keeping hordes of niggers and spics around for "reasons".
Correct. And that's basically a death sentence with where our demographics are in this country.
With the non-Whites you keep arguing need to stay in this country for another 15 years for reasons only you seem to understand.
You're arguing to keep them here en mass. You aren't fighting anyone. It's the same spiel the Germans were fed postwar about Turk labor. "Oh, we'll use them and then they'll go back." How many times does this need to repeat itself before enough people catch on? I don't need you to answer that question, because I'm operating under the assumption that you know exactly what you're pushing and why.
Yeah.. sure. Okay. Sounds really good. But that implies that there is still this ongoing presence of non-Whites – 50% of the 30 and under demographic, btw, and even higher the younger you go – that has to be voted around. It's just problem management. It's not problem solving. It's MIC profit wringing.

If he's talking about FDR then we are truly fucked. That nigger is responsible for the Great Depression lasting for an entire decade.

Has it ever dawned on you to seek solutions outside of a ballot box?

It doesn't matter what the demographics are, as soon as whites have complete in-group preference it's over. Nonwhites are really, really shit at life. We're literally going out of our way to prop them up right now. In a country with an extreme minority of whites, the whites are still in control. We "colonised" places within a couple years just with a couple boats because nonwhites are so primitive. We were never going to literally be destroyed by shitskin immigration, it was inevitable people would uncuck at some point. Trump just represents an alternative route that no one saw coming.

When do we kill them? Every second we're losing out in demographics. Should we wait 4 years or do it now? Are you prepared? How many whites do you have to do it? Are we organized? How do you convince the majority of whites to purge every nigger and spic and chink and jew in this country? How long will it take to convince them? Do we do it now? In 8 years? 12? When do you think your magical day of the rope is coming.

The only cuck here is you because of how hard you're trying to convince us to use our time, money and resources on nonwhites. Sorry you can't grasp that simple fact. You type and reason like a retard too. I think the reason you don't fit in here and stick out like a sore thumb is because you're stupider than most people on this board, and it shows. Stop trying to convince us of your stupid fucking plan. We'll deport them once we're in power, its as simple as that.

Czech'd

holy shit what a top tier edit

It didn't work out that way in Haiti. It's not going that way in Europe.
I wouldn't call the Sword of Damocles existence that people like South Africans live under "control". It's eye-opening when people come to this board and puff their chest out about such miserable conditions but get a hard on pointing to some mining executive.

Which is going to be when? Do you think you just get a Hitler out of nowhere. That it doesn't take effort to build an organization that allows for a vision like that to happen? Oh do you think whatever civic nationalist direction the republican party is moving is enough for that? What is our Hitler coming in 2024? What if he doesn't. Maybe then whites will raise up just like they did in South Africa, just like they did in Rhodesia, just like I'm sure they'll do in Sweden.

Hitler was a German nationalist, not a white nationalist.

Nicely said, lad.

Are we talking "Grapes of Wrath" 1930s or "Hey, who here is sick of the juden?" 1930s? Because if it's the former, that's a little too exciting for me.

Not a single person has agreed with you no matter how many times you post your retarded "thesis". You're clearly in some in between phase of understanding how Nationalists movements start, and in your confusion you feel the need to constantly shit up our board to try and make sense of the disparate connections your under-powered brain is trying to make.

Please kill yourself post-haste.

Of course not.

You have to meme him into existence.

So we're doomed with Trump. Cool. Obviously that means you think we're doomed with any democratic process we can go with. Your solution? Seems like you think we'll be able to convince rights of the need of RaHoWa. Okay. When will succeed with that? I mean from my perspective we've been trying to convince whites of that since WW2 and it hasn't worked. How are you going to organize such a movement in a way that the federal government won't destroy it instantly?

You think the whites raised by the liberal education system, liberal media, liberal culture is going to in any useful number realize that it's either RaHoWa now or die? If we give up like it seems you want to then it's over. It's either we operate within the framework of democracy until we control enough of it to get rid of it or it seems we wait for a RaHoWa that will never happen organically. Whites are not going to all come together and realize fuck it's not or never. If they had that ability it would have happened already.

You have to keep ((external pressures)) in mind. That's what fucked over south africa. And people will run out of places to run. Right now they can still just move to a different country or post code and convince themselves they're doing it for "work" or some shit instead of because they're running away from blacks. Whites will probably uncuck all at the same time this time around, ironically because of globalisation, and every white pretty much knows english and stuff. It's amazingly unlikely whites will ever be in a shooting war against eachother again. Well the US is probably not going to ((pressure)) other countries that turn to nationalism anymore. Imagine if Le Pen wins France. That's one more gone. And after that the rest of Europe. Then what? I guess Australia will threaten military action?

When is the RaHoWa? How are you going to organize it? Why didn't they RaHoWa in South Africa? Why will it be different in this country? But w/e. I will work with the national movement we have instead of the imaginary one you and this other sperg seem to believe will pop up organically.

Bannon confirms I was right. Make them attack a bogeyman and stay blind to what trump was doing.

I'm thinkin' "Achtung Juden" 1930's. The other 1930's would suck, big-time.

Internet search engine faggot.

The article is actually good. It's odd times when Hollywood reporter does more accurate political analysis than political rags.

Where the fuck are you even from? Are you a stormfag? TRS? No one talks like that here. Your "otherness" is painfully obvious. Stop trying to prod us into giving you a concrete 5 year plan. The situation is fluid and we're in the process of infiltrating every facet of daily life just by virtue of us making our way in the world and thinking the way we do. We don't need to start doing long term strategizing on the "how" of our goals on an open, heavily shilled board.

Fuck off.

Laugh all you want, but those fuckers have weaponized bantz. And god damn emus. If they mobilize, we're fucked.

???? RaHoWa is how it's typed and that's how we've used it since /n/.

Anyway the demographic for whites is going to get worse every year and it seems you just imagine that the majority of the cucked whites now are going to have a racial awakening. I've spent my entire life amongst liberals and I have to tell you now that they will accept the coming future with a smile.

There is no path forward with a small amount of whites conducting small scale attacks like the troubles. We need to control the political system of the country. Anyway you're obviously dumb as shit since you see admit to not having any idea of your future actions to secure an existence for the white race so enjoy larping about the day of the rope.

I just read this article before I looked on the Holla Forums catalog and saw it here as well.
Bannon appears to be one smart ass MF, couple him with what the article termed the greatest orator since William Jennings Bryan and we are in for a wild ride lads.
It is going to be just grand fun now to sit back and watch and not think I am going to have to listen to the lizard or the ape king for 4 more years now is just wonderful.

>missing the point rhetorical question

You lost this one, user..

Lurk Moar

Pretty much 90% of human beings are cattle. They do whatever you tell them and they go along with whatever the norms are.

It would take MAYBE 10% of whites waking up to start reversing the demographic shifts and acting directly in their own interests. Just 10%. Maybe even less. And less than 1% would even have to get their hands dirty. The rest would be like truck drivers delivering food to the RWDS.

What was Hitler's inner circle? Like 1000 dudes? In a country and of more than 20 million? He did just fine. It's about quality not quantity. It's not about every single white person being on a RWDS, it's about 5% of whites telling the other 95% to do what we fucking tell them.

15 years was just an estimate for when I think we'd have the power to deport them. When do you think we could? Or do you want to kill all of them here. When do you think we'd be able to do that?

Democrat, but that is when the Democrats were new, and badass.

I noticed that as well. If normal news outlets don't want to do their jobs the vacuum will be filled by someone.

Now they are the source of almost all diversity in the house and senate. I guess they got eaten from the inside.

Does that not sound a little like the New Deal to you, friend?

pls go and stay go you no fun nancy

Pretty sure that you're the one acting like a girl here, "Petunia".

I said in another thread we should start actively glomming onto mainstream media outlets like the NYT or Washington Post or whatever. Build a network in media and then when the time is right and after we've established some "credibility" as journalists, start our media centers with a way righter Overton Window.

If we got this far with meme magic why are you going against it now?

Enjoy their reactions, Holla Forums

Okay you are not understanding some very important things and it kind of scares me.

1. Germany in the 1930s was a majority WHITE country. Today non-hispanic whites are 62% of the population of the United States. 196 million.

2. Hitler has much more than 1000 people backing him into his takeover of the country. The nazi organization of that time consisted of millions of Germans. Along with that is that he was not intending to either deport or kill the 38% of his country. We do.

3. You said 10%. That would work out to be around 20 million whites who would be willing to start killing. Now this would probably enough if not for the fact that the U.S. military has accepted and trained minorities for generations.

4. 20 million is indeed a lot of people. I won't fuck around with showing how of that 10% only so many are of fighting age and healthy enough to fight. However to have that many people raise up would take organization that is currently lacking. Now the real important question is how long would it take to build up enough organization to proceed with the day of the rope (since RaHoWa is too triggering for you lol) and if the federal government which has the most powerful tools currently in surveillance would allow such an organization to occur. Obviously previous attempts did not work and that was during a time with a higher % of whites and a less capable federal government.

5.And then we reach a philosophical question of when is enough enough for whites to rebel against the globalist government and the ever increasing minority population. Logic would dictate that now is the best time to rebel. It's never been as bad as it is currently. From ten years ago today would look like an unbelievable demographic disaster. However nothing happened in those previous ten years. So When will it be enough? Maybe we'll meme it true but I mean it's getting worse everyday and we're against a globalist media that has had decades of brainwashing any defiance away.

I don't know why it triggered you so much to hear that minorities have to be sought if you want a democratic success in elections. Trump has been doing it for the past 18 months. Were you triggered this entire 18 months?

I don't know man. I spend a lot of time thinking about the future for whites. I'm active on onions as well and there is no secret white uprisings being planned so I got no idea when that is going to start. Nothing you've mentioned in this thread seems actionable at all compared to my suggestion of working with the existing nationalist movement that has somehow overtaken the republican party and moving to secure enough power so that it is feasible to deport all the minorities that way.

Right one:

Everyone who touches The Donald is imparted some of his multidimensional chess abilities. Never on his level, of course.

Within the next 8 years, Trump will deport them ahead of schedule and under budget.

Never actually been in the Army huh? The Infantry and Special Forces are overwhelmingly white. Sure there's a ton of nigger helicopter mechanics and cooks but they aren't the ones shooting 40/40 on the range.

The government didn't used to be full of people with access to the internet. Intelligence agencies and the FBI weren't full of people who went on Holla Forums. People in government aren't automatically against us. Not to mention the incoming administrations plans are to ease restrictions on firearm ownership even further.

The police and FBI are also totally turned off to the globalists right now because of Democratic shitstirring. They are much closer to us than they know. Also "more capable" my ass. That NSA surveillance state sure stopped all those terror attacks huh? Oh wait…

As long as John Oliver is screaming out of their TV's and food is on the table they won't rise up. Cutting off food and telecommunications should be priority one to separate normies from their programming in an uprising.

Maybe there are, but you're just too much of an insufferable faggot to be invited.

(checked)

This is brilliant. The overwhelming majority of normalfags will think he's talking about FDR's pubic work projects in America during the 30's, but most of those were blunders and huge wastes of tax dollars during a crippling economic depression. Of course, here at Holla Forums we know which country was truly enjoying the Roaring '30's.

I like Sessions a ton but Bannon thus far is Trump's best selection and I genuinely think he's at least sympathetic to us if not a full-on whtie nationalist. I hope Trump doesn't capitulate an inch with him and I couldn't think of a better role for Bannon than as Trump's chief advisor.

Do you think it was ever meant to? How the fuck can anyone here be this stupid.
Okay dude I'll be watching for your tacticool uprising. If it never happens I hope you won't feel bad about not supporting the nationalist movement we're having today.

What the fuck are even talking about. Of course I support the current Nationalist uprising. I applied for a job in Trump's administration. Did you think i was some retarded accelerationist who voted for Hillary to speed up the process of pissing whites off?

If you had to give me your thesis statement of what I should get from your unintelligible walls of text, what would it be? Please boil it down to one sentence.

How can you support a nationalist movement that caters to the spic and nigger vote? That's what you've been crying about this entire fucking thread. Spics and niggers are the reason why Trump won. The huge gains he made over romney in minority voters he would not have won. And make no mistake Trump worked to get those votes.

Instead you attack me this entire fucking time for recognizing that. What the fuck is wrong with your mind. Of course I thought you were like this other fucking retard I was arguing with who thought Trump winning was a bad thing.

Worked as support for 1/1 SF and you're spot on. For the amount of niggers in the military they make very little of combat arms In the compound there was hardly any blacks, shit i saw more hispanics and as many asians as black. Yea this is anecdotal evidence but that it for what you will.

Well, maybe you shouldn't assume that what I'm meme-ing for comes entirely in the boundaries of what you're meme-ing for and vice versa.

Wrong. It was increased WHITE turnout in midwestern states like Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin. I would like to once again ask you what, in one sentence, you would like me to understand.

fuck's sake user

No, youre correct. There are stats out on this and most people in the infantry are white.

Trump is not our victory, Trump is our opening move. Things are just starting to heat up.

wtf stop youre crossing the meme beams you faggit

Line companies in the Marines are around 90% white. If you go to bn level it gets worse because there were tons of niggers and spics in hq company.

There's too much flat-out contrarian NONCERY for me to take a lot of what you're apparently meme-ing for seriously. Stop bothering me, user.

Hear, hear.

What a waste of dubs on a retarded shill. You think became the first Republican to win Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania because of shitskins? Those states are about as white as you can find in the USA – and the only reason Pennsylvania came down to the wire was because of the massive number of niggers in Philadelphia who voted Clinton.

Trump inspired a record-turnout of white voters and won virtually every category of whites, INCLUDING white women and college-educated whites. Trump won in spite of shitskins, not because of them you stupid fucking faggot.

Wait dude are you for real. How the fuck do you think he won in Florida. NO shit more whites voting helped but the margin of so many states was close enough that without an increased % of minority votes he would not have won.

I want to deport all the fucking minorities as soon as I think is possible which is in 12-16 years. What the fuck is your point. Some magical white uprising will happen without anyone putting the work into making the organization to allow for it?

Fucked up my sentence, there's it corrected

Seconded. Well said.

That's right, a man has got to clear the air with some banter before he gets down to business. You've got to respect the move.

Winning Florida, Michigan, and Wisconsin made Florida superfluous. He almost won Minnesota. That's because of White voters.

Make that Pennsylvania, not Florida.

You are literally retarded. Trump won Florida because of the Panhandle which is predominantly white, military and basically an extension of Alabama. He was crushed in the latino-dominated Miami-Dade county.

Florida was called super late, even after Ohio. If Florida didn't have so many spicsTrump would have won it early like every other Southern state (George, Alabama, etc)

The NRA (the other one) helped too.

I said it before but you showing how fucking stupid you are is the main reason we aren't receptive to your ideas. We don't accept strategy from retards here. Take it back to FedFront or whatever other low-IQ forum you crawled out of.

Bettering the economy is all well and good, but what about the festering underbelly of Marxism in our Universities and K-12 schools. These teachers exist and aren't going away. A bettered economy won't prevent them from further indoctrinating our youth. I want the economy to improve, but I want to hear something directly related to reforming educating that specifically mentions these problems. If Trump does nothing about this and it goes on through his entire administration, that's four more years of children being indoctrinated. This is worse than the economy. This dictates the future. He could help to explode our economic growth, but in 40-50 years one of these kids being indoctrinated may be our President, and others will be in the Senate and whatnot. What good is turning this country into an economic powerhouse again if in 40 years Bolsheviks inherit the whole damn thing?

Why does the glass change hands?

==EAGLE HEADS FACE RIGHT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE==

this picture always tingles the 'tism, but eagle heads face right

Questing "why" things are the way the are is racist.

EAGLE HEADS FACE RIGHT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

your other fucking right private

user, in 40 years there will no longer be libshits. After Trump the fires will spread. Remember this post.

Didnt youre mother tell you to look both ways before crossing the strete? smh

Trump won 1% more of the white vote than Romney did in 2012. 7% more of the black vote. 8% more of the latino vote. 11% more of the asian vote.

125 million votes in 2012 (65 Obama 60 Romney) and 29% was minorities. 124 million votes in 2016 (63 hillary 61 trump) and there is no data available yet for what % of it was minorities (blacks % went down obv latino went up from what I've read). Look at how close some of the races were in some states and then compare it to the 2012 numbers that show the amounts of minority votes in each state. Then account for a 14 point shift in the black vote, 16 point shift in the latino vote, and 22 point shift in the asian vote.

Like guys you have to be realistic with why Trump won. The lugenpresse is using right now to blame whites for being so racist for voting for Trump and while yeah it did help the turnaround in the minority vote is what clenched it. This has to continue in 2020 and 2024 too.

You aren't autistic user. You're retarded.

I've been here since /n/ and I'm not really going to give a shit about the opinion of a dude who thinks the NSA surveillance program was meant to catch terrorists lol

There is a video on youtube by (((Rebel Media))) that shows what you are talking about.

Seems I can't link it or embed it. Strange.

Did quite a bit better with white men. The women is what dragged it down, he did 3% worse with women than Romney did. Which is why I'm happy to see women being blamed in the media, that should drive a lot of them our way.

Then where the hell are you getting your numbers from? 11% increase in Asian vote? I'm calling bullshit.

You have to look what states he won demographically, not gross numbers. Romney lost Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin – all predominantly white states which hadn't voted for a Republican in many years – yet Trump won all of these. The reason these states were so close is because some of them, like in Detroit or Pennsylvania, are massive urban centers with niggers who all voted for Clinton.

Trump won these states because he galvanized white turnout. Post some actual data showing the increase in his nigger and spic voters vs. Romney and then I'll be willing to entertain your bullshit theory.

There will be no white uprising overnight, thats just completely stupid and unreal. We will make sure they will become racialy conscious over time, especialy now with trump in charge. If you honestly believe that "hurr durr kill all non-whites now racewar 14/88" is how national socialism operates, you are a complete retard.

1- Your genocidal fantasies will never become reality since they never happened in the first place. National socialists are NOT baby-murdering retards like in your jewish movies.

2- Gradual deportations and the passing of legislation that ensures the growth in white communities and birthrates are the way things will happen, not RWDS. The RWDS is not a genocidal "kill everyone darker than albino" force, if it evcer happens, it will target communists, marxists and other sorts of extreme left-wing organized groups who disrupt society, not go on a crazy aimless killing spree to fulfill your retarded fantasies.

3- You seem to base your strategy under the assumption of jewish propaganda like the holohoax, wich is both unfeasible and impossible on a monetary, logistical and diplomatic scale, just like your suicidal political strategy.

4- The reversal of policies wich make minorities have over-the-top political and civil legal power, wich alows them to sue whites indiscriminately is what will destroy their hegemony and ensure whites remain in power as benevolent rules of a hugely white majority country.

4- The very notion you could carry out genocide against any particular group out in the open is ridiculous and laughable, do you honestly believe the rest of the population, and the international community at large would just stand idle while you act like a murderous lunatic?

5- Whites will retain control of the majority of the worlds nuclear arsenal, thus ensuring no other states get uppity and try what the muslims tried and jews tried recently when the left got in power. Trhough our policies and power structure, the left simply will cease to exist on a national level across the globe.

6- Your "masterplan" is akin to invading stalingrad during winter, it's pants-on-head retarded and disrespectful to white intelligence and determination, you don't belong in this board, go back to stormfront to circlejerk over how great the genocide of a bazillion jews (wich totally happened :^) ) was and never ever come back here to spot your stupid drivel.

7-White brithrates have declined in the last two decades, they can be ramped up enourmously to the point of overwhelming any opposition in half-that time with clever use of legislation, propaganda and philosohical works. You don't need to kill the other races like a moron when we culd just as easily outfuck and outbreed them in the less than a generation.

tldr. You are irrational, your strategy is dumb and your shit is all retarded.

Exit polls by New York Times
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/08/us/politics/election-exit-polls.html

He's getting it from exit polls. Perhaps if you based your points around actual data instead of feels like a woman people would take you more seriously.

Only thing we know from 2016 is # of votes (in most states) and exit polls. The white electorate decreased in terms of total population from 2012 to 2016. Having a 14 point shift in blacks in those cities was pretty important

I think the point that is being lost on you, and others making this same general case, is that the demographics are so, so, so bad. We are, without any exaggeration, an African nation. Are demographics are basically where Brazil's were before they went headlong over the cliff into the teeming sea of mud they are now.

There just isn't time for your gradual approach. There's no time for it.

Ah yes, the objective and infallible data from the (((NYT))). I wonder why I even bothered voting for Trump in the first place since their "data" told me Hillary Clinton had a >90% chance of winning. ;^)

Why would they fake data to show the precise opposite of the narrative they're spinning?

The exit polls favor Trump.

Wew laddy that was a well written post. Capped and saved to a text file for reposting. If that retard doesn't get it after that I don't think he'll ever get it.

I live in southern brazil and havent seen a black person in weeks, it's pretty clear by your posts you are very misinformed or underage. Whites will not die out, otherwise under your theory jews amongst many other ethnicies would have faded away centuries ago. We have a bright future and just scored a huge blow against our enemies, and i will not allow Dylan Roof clones to fuck everything up.

You were the one calling for RaHoWa

Peaplo like that simply don't grasp the big picture, whites will simply not die out or lose our legacy, in fact, we are on a winning streak for the past months, wich will only continue and grow.

If you think that post was anything other than full of holes you're a fool. It ignores both r/k theory and that our demographics are not in any way comparable to the demographics of 1930s Germany.

The United States Air Force has:

We could spend a cool billion setting up a giant transport hub in Africa and Mexico, pack the nigs and spics into camps, and drain 90% of nonwhites out of the country in probably less than a year. All someone has to do is give the order.

Did you willingly ignore the part i mentioned THE CLEVER USE OF LEGISLATION, PROPAGANDA AND PHILOSOPHY TO ENSURE WE OVERWHELM MINORITIE'S BIRTHRATES, or are you just stupid?

Exactly. This is the kind of thinking that needs to be happening now, not 15-20 years in the future. They can't fucking be here anymore and we are wasting time and money funneling wealth to Jewistan and trying to convince x% of these marauders to vote for party y.

It was well argued, but I agree it was too soft. He's not totally wrong though. We don't have to take a massive blackpill and go careening towards a race war when we can just constantly disenfranchise minorities to the point where when we finally stick them into deportation camps and load them onto military transports back to the third world they won't put up as much of a fight.

No, I didn't willingly ignore it. Because it's nonsensical. The gulf you're trying to close is far, far too massive. You couldn't flip the demographics in Brazil with all the legislation in the world. Your niggerization is permanent. This isn't even getting into the fact that Indians and Asians don't need any fucking help from the federal government subsidizing their birth rates. They own massive segments of the US economy – and NO, that is not a positive.

The removal must be active, not passive.

You don't deserve Hitler dubs.

Cool. When will the armed forces of the united states that is 70% white get rid of all the minorities of the country? Hmm I wonder if all of those whites would even be willing to accept such an order. Maybe Trump will give it in his first day of office and we'll be good.

Landslide in 2020

These things take work and you cant get all this done in a year, dummy. It took the left about 100 years to get us to this point, expecting to undo all of that in a week is a fucking delusion.

At this point I think the best case scenario would be for the military to strong-arm an already right wing government into just taking the final leap. All some higher-up Pentagon guys have to say is "Mr. President, give us the order to deport all the nonwhites. Issue an executive order and we will follow it. We won't wait for the Supreme Court to rescind it. We're going to do it anyways, but give the order yourself so that the government doesn't splinter and so outside countries don't think we're weak and divided. We'll protect your position and ensure you won't be overthrown or impeached"

I'm on board for the non-violent, reasoned approach (and your ideas are pretty much the same as Greg Johnson's), but what about when the jews fight against it by agitating their pet nonwhites and traitors? Jew is not going to go down without a fight.

In fact, you can.

Cut welfare, cut affirmative action, cut immigration, cut food-stamps/etc, cut mainstream culture telling women to blanda up, cut propaganda teling nignogs to breed like rabits since the state will no longer pay for their offspring. Relocate all those resources towards propping up whites. Not a single white life lost, whites outbreeding everyone else due to propaganda telling white girls how cool it is to have white kids with white men. If minorties start trouble, deport them since there is no longer any sentiment or media towards catering to them racialy.

Voilá

Wew

In any case the illegals will be deported and that's half the problem gone

Only 10% of Brazilians draw the majority of their ancestry from niggers, another 20% are quadroons and another 20% are mestizo/castizo

Brazil is far from being a nigger country, but it is a very diverse country

MAGA? That has already begun, now its time for MEGA…

Hars laws for lawbvreakers like rioters, race-baiters and zionist puppets. Let them riot, encarcerate and dispose of therm accordingly.

Except that it's literally men fucking Asians who are the prime source of mixing in America. If we cut off immigration tomorrow then in 100 years every white will be 1/16th asian because of it

Maybe you, i don't support men blanding up, nor does my strategy.

Maybe according to actual statistics you retard. Something like 100,000 hapas are born each year according to the CDC.

All right, but then what about the jews? They will still control the fed and the culture. How can you rat them out without causing an international panic?

I wouldn't be surprised if the boy in that picture has a problem with his legs, since he seems to be wearing braces, though I could be wrong.

Have you been paying attention to the news at all? Kikes have been trying to claim Trump shitting on Soros and Yellen is a great antisemitic attack on Jewry for months now. No one is buying it.

There will be violence, if nignogs start shit, i'am all for cracking down on any minority going against us while we outbreed them. In fact, i hope they do it, every non-white criminal in jail is one less non-white on the streets. Once in jail, make sure they live only for a short period, the Aryan Brotherhood would be more than willing to help, i'am sure.

There are 11 million illegals in the U.S. 50 million hispanics. 37 million blacks. 14 million asians. 6 million mixed and a few million etc. Those are off of 2010 numbers.

That's where the RWDS comes in. Ideally there's like 100-200 kikes around the world that if they died, the rest of the whole Jewish Cabal wouldn't be able to function or influence as well.

The RWDS won't be the deportation Army. They'll be the ones stabbing rich Jews to death in NYC parking garages.

Illegals are 8-12% of births. That's roughly 400,000 shitskins a year.

Deport the illegals and you shift birthrates significantly.

Trump is making sure jewish influence dies as we speak, or have you not paid attention?

The media is basicaly a defunct corpese at this point, and the FED is soon to follow.

This is the guy who was calling other posters "misinformed or underage".

Legal niggers and spics still have higher birthrate per capita than whites.

Exactly, RWDS are the pinnacle of white warrior ideology, made to purge and hunt down the kikes causing the trouble, not to go screaming 14/88 in black neighborhoods.

It boggles my mind how any national socialist can even consider that an option, its just stupid.

This is operating under the assumption that birth right citizenship is revoked. The only real solution is for that revocation to be retroactive. Anchor babies must be formally stripped of their citizenship.

Because you pay for their welfare and take care of their children, wich Trump will stop. Or do you think he plans to give resources to the people who are now rioting and saying "rape melania" instead of whites?

Btw, did you hear about his childcare plans, wich will take care of the children wich come from married couples?

Now tell me, wich race is more likely to stay married and stable, shaniqqa and tyrone, or John and Elizabeth?

Probably a polio survivor.

No, I've been too busy with work since the election to really pay much attention. I'm optimistic about your guy's vision, but I do not want to underestimate the jew, the most slippery creature of all. And I could buy that the media has taken potentially a death blow, but PC culture still reigns supreme in the younger generations of normalfags and most of the older ones too.

But if Trump truly dismantles the Fed, then god almighty…

Trump isn't going to cut welfare, he has not said one single word about doing that.

What you will see happen is niggers simply shift their behavior and enter into marriages.

Finally a voice of reason. You 40k RWDS! low iq wiggers need to stay in the front lines and keep quiet. Planned Parenthood kills more nignogs than any rifle ever could. All that needs to happen (and most likely will under a full conservative majority) is the tappering off of gibs. Once the gibs are gone Planned parenthood will handle the rest.

Please don't make me laugh.

PC culture will be taken care of in a heartbeat, both we and Trumps plan for a complete reconstruction of the educational system will ensure that. Charter schools and the revamping of acdemic material (wich ahas alredy started to happen) will make it transition smoothly from PC culture, to non-pc, to western white culture.

I hope you're right. If he helps the economy I can see it swaying the adult population from Left to Center, and for some from Center to Right, but it still doesn't end the subversive Marxist filth. They've been doing this shit for 100 years already and no one has ever officially ended their god damn movement. I'm so sick of them. It just never fucking ends with these people. You knock them down and they slither in some other crack in the wall and pop up a few years later trying to subvert some industry or field.

For the welfare, they'll have something on paper. The underlying behavior may not change, but they will make sure to have something on paper to secure the benefits.

You don't even seem to know what his childcare plan is if you think its good for married couples specifically. It helps single parents just as much as married parents. If anything it hurts the nuclear family as it financially incentivizes sticking your children in childcare instead of the mother staying home and caring for the children.

Did you pay attention to any of his policies at all, do you think he believes it will be possible to reduce our debt and keep welfare at the same time? Nigga, just stop.

donaldjtrump.com/policies/child-care

Rewriting the tax code to allow working parents to deduct from their income taxes child care expenses for up to four children and elderly dependents.

How many tyrones will be eligible for the plan, i wonder, since the majority of them live on welfare instead of working?

You stand corrected, sir.

I thought you said you lived in southern brazil?

That picture made me think of this for some reason…

We'll see, mein Fuhrer. It sounds beautiful, but I don't want to surrender to boundless optimism. For instance, I could see the jew seeing his grip on America waning, make some false flag with Iran, and then force America into a conflict with Iran/Russia/China to save the kikes in Israhell.

Why the fuck do you want to put more children in childcare?

I consider myself white first, brazillian second. American debt is also siphoning money from brazil in case you dont know, thanks to globalism. Many american companies operate overseas not paying any taxes to america while take government handouts.

Lear 2 economy, bro

That is a grill. But she's a slav.

Hi Buzzfeed

I don't see the appeal of Asian women. Some look like fuck toy material, but then you look at a white woman and Asian women seem so bland. Their features are so dull and boring. Plus they all have these shapeless, stubby little bodies.

What do you think we will be teaching kids under the new administration, african culture?

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future. Adolf Hitler

You should "Programmed To Kill" By David Mcgowan. It talks about how daycare centers, ESPECIALLY GOVERNMENT ONES, are hives of pedophilia and child abuse, as well as child raping and abusing cults. (Where do you think they get their steady supply of kids without Muslim rape gangs?)

I would never in a million fucking years drop my child off at daycare. Maybe with a relative, or an afterschool program like a math-club or sports, but no way am I letting some random fucking spic woman watch over my kids.

that explains it, I reverse searched that one and found swimsuit pics, no benis.

It doesn't matter who would be, parents should be raising their children, not some stranger.

You just dont get it, do you? WE will be the ones running everything from now on. The left lost, the left under obama lost their ground, we will take over education.

Trump's openly talked about decentralizing education your point is nonsense.

Also who the fuck is we? You're a fucking Brazilian keep your retarded ideas designed to kill the nuclear family in your own shithole of a country.

Yeah nah. I'll take the risk of not dropping my kids off before I subject them to that horror for an easy hour and a half to run errands.

Boo fucking hoo I have to spend more time bonding with my beautiful white children, what a chore.

Yes, so we can operate the private schools, wich are not cesspits of affirmative action and multiculturalism.

Look bro, at some point you have to make up your mind, will you raise the new generations under white rule collectively or on a cabin in the woods hiding from civilization? Make up your mind if you want to make a solid argument.

By all means, go hide.

You raise the youth by incentivizing mothers to stay home with their children. Not incentivizing parents placing their young children into the care of strangers even earlier.

Hitler disagrees. His plan worked, yours did not.

Are you fucking retarded? Hitler did exactly what I'm saying. Look at how motherhood was revered in 1930s Germany. Hitler Youth was not young children under five.

Ultimately if you leave your child's education mostly up to the state, regardless of the state's politics you're a fucking idiot and your children probably will be too.

You do know that successful immigrants have a low birth rate compared to their welfare gibs cousins?

The Nazi party also enacted legislative measures to insure that the birth rate would rise. All forms of birth control were outlawed, and harsh penalties in the form of fines or death were in store for suppliers. In January 1941, Heinrich Himmler’s Police Ordinance even went as far as to shutting down contraceptive production in Germany (Pine 19). Abortion was outlawed as well, except in the cases of the socially unfit, where it would often be mandatory. The Nazis also provided benefits to encourage families to reproduce. The already enticing offer of the marriage loan program was improved for those with children. Couples were given interest-free loans if the wife stopped working; additionally, if they started a family, their principal would be reduced by 25 percent for every child they created. Income tax deductions also increased, and parents could take off 15 percent off their income for each child. If a mother had more than six children, she did not have to pay any income tax at all (Koonz 187). When these provisions combined with the steadily recovering economy, Nazi Germany saw a modest increase in the number of births, which helped their plans of fortifying the nation.

In addition to propaganda and legislative efforts, the Nazis also created a number of programs that helped mothers raise fit children for the regime. The first of which, Hilfswek ‘Mutter und Kind,’ was created in February 1934 by the NS-Volkswohlfahrt Nazi welfare organization. Mutter und Kind performed many functions: “welfare and recuperation for mothers, welfare for small children and the establishment of help and advice centers” (Pine 23). All mothers were given aid, as long as they and their children were racially pure and valuable. However, this help was not only given in the form of money and food; Nazis went as far as to set up homes for women who recently gave birth, where nurses would take care of them and their needs. An assistant was sent to their house to take care of the children, and the new mother would travel to a recuperation home, which doubled as a Nazi propaganda tool. “Mothers coming to these homes received a large dose of National Socialist ideology,” (Pine 27) as they learned about the proper role of women and were instructed how to raise strong children for the nation.

The Reichsmutterdienst (RMD), instituted on Mother’s Day 1934, was another Nazi program with the aim of molding motherhood. The RMD set out to train racially valuable mothers to fully understand their tasks, including educating children and maintaining the household. In order to achieve this goal, mother schools were created. The concept behind these training facilities was to emphasize child care and family life to prospective mothers, hoping that they would return to their homes and produce as many children as possible. The Nazis predicted that this would increase birth rate as well as the purity of the new generation. By 1941, about 517 mother schools were operating in Germany and Nazi territories, and over 5 million women were enrolled by 1944 (Pine 75-78). Their plan was working, and through propaganda under the veil of education, many women were “persuaded to devote themselves to National Socialism” (Pine 79).

Another program utilized by the Nazis was the Reichsbund der Kinderreichen (RdK): the National League of Large Families. It was created during the Weimar to boost Germany’s crumbling morale and birth rate. However, the aims of the program became very important after 1933, when the Nazis decided to use the RdK to their advantage. The program was expanded, and the aim became to “change the entire position of the Volk [nation] to one in which the desire for children and for kinderreich families was accepted as the norm” (Pine 91). All negative media, theater or literature regarding large families or mothers was to be destroyed. They distributed propaganda promoting pure kinderreich families. They also had a secondary aim in helping large families when they needed assistance; they gave aid regarding rent, shelter, employment and many other issues. RdK was later reformatted into the Reichsbund Deutsche Familie, Kampfbund fur erbtuchtigen Kinderreichtum (RDF), or the National Association of the German Family, Combat League for Large Families of Sound Heredity. They maintained the same aims as the RdK when it came to encouraging childbirth, but there were stricter regulations when it came to the racial purity of the families. All new members went through a screening process to determine whether or not they were socially suitable. Additionally, it became mandatory for their children to be educated by Nazi officers about proper behavior and service to the nation

still wood tbh

Still quite a bit higher than whites which is the only thing that really matters. As long as its higher we're just boiling slower.

Someone hasn't been reading his Sozialismus und Preussentum

Education is absolutely should be the highest priority of any country.. The west is underperforming and not only in math, also reading comprehension.

It's also how you create successful long lasting trading relations but hey bullets or butter, amirite?

Yes, as I said they focused on mothers caring for their young children.

Daycare =/= primary education

The nazis literally invented the first form of nationalist childcare, you absolute retards.

Checked. Kek proclaims a narrative made to piss off kikes and kike supporters.

Read the conversation from the beginning. We are talking daycare.

Childcare, not daycare. You are the one mixing things up.

Its funny because you didn't even read what you fucking posted. They sent nannies for a few weeks to watch newborns while teaching the mothers what they wanted the children to be taught. They then let the mothers raise their children and teach them proper values. That's not encouraging them to just have daycares do it you moron.

So how are you going to get a bunch of kids to intermingle, collaborate and transmit information amongst themselves if they're suckling their mother's teat? Fucking VoIP CoD sessions?

How do you expect to raise your child innawoods if you can't even win an argument on a taiwanese painting board? Your lack of intelligence betrays you.

Daycare isn't the same as having social activities integrated into schooling. Daycare is for like 1-3 year olds being taken of care by busy parents.

Social programs for growing kids is a fantastic thing where as a stranger raising your child in their pre-school formative years is certainly not.

Also why do you keep talking about innawood like you need to be separate from society to raise children? There are plenty of stay at home mothers in suburbs, you are acting like raising children is some off the grid activity.

Yes I'm fine with this, that's not what's being discussed though. We are talking about financially incentivizing daycare.

Then as i said, by all means, raise them at home, dont be surprised when they turn into outcast on the new reich, however. Its take it or leave it. The succes of the new administration does not depend on you choosing to do so. Your sucess, however, depends on the new reich having enough citizens partaking in it in a positive manner.

What do you mean, isn't a vast undifferentiated conglomerate of passive, barely literate and completely compliant consumers financial incentive enough?

These values can be taught to children in school, not having mothers care for their children in their formative years is fucking disastrous and not at all what Hitler did. Hell you can even look at how Melania raised Barron.

I'm saying that giving money to parents to put their young children in daycare is a financial incentive encouraging destructive behavior. Its not a good thing at all.

Ascendancy.

He means the The Ascendancy.

Did i at any point say we should prevent mothers from educating their children?

If women must work, as they did in nazi germany, have the nationalist controlling the stte care for them, if they can stay home and teach them, no problem, its not mandatory under Trumps plan.

>his waifu is literally an emotionless clone

Trump's plan financially incentivizes them not staying at home. It would be far better to give them money to stay home and raise their children.

Sure let's just cut the USA workforce by 40%, nothing would go wrong.

Or you know, the ones that stay at home could be "incentivized" to educate their children (as if this isn't their natural inclination anyhow) and doing so they can educate their neighbors kids too.

Well whaddayaknow? A rudimentary system of schooling has emerged! Now how to make sure they aren't teaching absolute hogwash.. hmm.. a common language.. arithmetic.. surely there must be some standard

Most women work in filler jobs to begin with and they would not all quit over night. Shrinking the labor pool would also cause salaries to increase further making it easier to support a family on a single income.

Then those neighbor kids miss out on being with their mothers in their formative years and the woman taking care of both their child and the neighbor kids would obviously give theirs preferential treatment.

This is how the previously mentioned private schools and childcare will form. Unless you live in buttfuck nowhere.

This is getting interesting…

Tell about your relationship with your mother?

But if the women are home caring for their kids, each home with 1-2 kids, and you as an aryan warrior are outside RWDS'ing, who will be making the ammunition, or planting the food?

See, your logic simply dosent add up, man. You are living in dreamland.

How so? Are women as a whole not faulted around these for being altogether too egalitarian?

Does it not strike you as natural, even smart to make sure the tribe members are all held to a certain standard of behavior so that maladaptive behaviors do not ultimately tear such a community apart?

Pretty great actually.

Some men fight, some men build. Also farming, manufacturing, and even warfare can be automated to a large degree these days.

Not to the point of not prioritizing their own child over others.
Sure and those can easily be formed in school.

I find that funny. My mother was a teacher, in my community. I received no special extracurricular instruction, I did my homework. She changed her classes so that during my time in her school, I never attended her classes.

fair and square

Sounds like your mother recognized it would be a conflict of interest. Which puts us back in the situation where none of the young children in the example are being raised by their mothers and they are all being raised by strangers. The exact thing we want avoided.

Sounds like you never really had a community.

You dont understand what you are advocating, do you? Homeschooling white children with the education women have nowdays is siply suicide, they have cultural marxism ingrained in them, even if its not explicit, they simply dont have the tools to raise proper citizens for a solid national socialist state. What you are defending is what led to south africa and Rwanda. Middle class whites raise their children at home, menawhile rich whites and minorities put their kids in schools to be brainwashed by marxists, its how they take control of politics. What Hitler proposed and put in practice was nationalist education for the women working in the factories and other such environments, wich simply didint have the option of staying home, much like ours wont have if any sort of conflict breaks out and your ass gets drafted. Your logic is faulty, myself and others have been BTFO you on every post since this conversation took place. You have no foresight, no understanding of politics, logistics, education, economy or geopolitics.

I will say this one more time and filter you based on your next response, provided its as stupid and non-sensical as the previous ones.
You seem to not understand cause and consequence, how marxists operate, how demographics operate, how national socialism operates, how war economies operates.

user you are a complete wreck of an individual. Homeschooling is not NECESSARY, in fact, its a hindrance to the white race s a whole, it promotes destructive and unproductive forms of individualism (You used to be a lolberg, i bet) in a national socialist country, because the negative effects of public education are nullified, or are you too stupid to understand that? If you want to live like an introvert thats on you, but what you dont seem to understand is that is EXACTLY what turns whites into corpses over the course of time, complacency. You do a disservice to both your children and the white race by taking this approach, based solely on your take that "you know better", wich you dont, appearently.

You either help a white state and partake in it to reap the benefits afterwards, or you exile yourself and your family like many white farmers did before, in many different places, and let society a a whole crumble and shift hands towards shitskins as you willingly refuse to take part in local politics, education, or macro-economic activity.

I pity you, no wonder you thnk your greatest contribution to the white race would be as a foot soldier,on that, you are absolutely right.

You seem to think I'm advocating home schooling. I'm advocating mothers raising young children in their homes. Three year olds need their mothers, not state indoctrination.

Time for a history lesson, ya fossils.

Then make a choice, what is more important, what your wife wants, or what a national socialist state needs?

One answer implies you are a cuck

both sound kinda cucky, fam

Filtered

A national socialist state needs healthy minds. Its not a coincidence that adults whose parents were not around as much when they were young kids have higher rates of mental illness.

This is where he is wrong, Trump will get at most 20% of the black male vote, and never more than 5% of the black female vote

he's a jew, he wants to cause the second great depression

They faced right after the reich ascended

Left before it ascended

both were used

kys tbqhwy familia

This doesn't happen, homeschooling is still better than state schooling, a mother is less likely to indoctrinate their kids than a marxist cat lady.

You're basically advocating that we shouldn't sting a child abuse racket because we don't have enough counselors to handle the aftermath.
No, get the kids out now, they can come back when the public education system has earned back its trust.

1930's is a reference to the New Deal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Deal

I'm awfully jealous. I saw Donald Jr though, who is his most based offspring

Do you even politics user?

Source?

Hellsing

checked

That's fucking beautiful, user.