Genndy still so butthurt over Symbionic Titan's cancellation he gives the surviving (and only important) Aku daughter...

such creativity
such innovation
much wow

Maybe he just likes that haircut.

that's still the mark of a hack.

FUCK GENNDY FUCKING DROPPED

inb4 a hotpocket makes the thread autosage because someone said mean things about his new favorite show

You say it like he shouldn't be mad his show got fucked over for no reason

It was a shitty show anyway.

Recently watched Symbionic Titan. I was sad not to see the plot developed further.

Great show that got cancelled because Cartoon Network took too long to get a deal worked out for show-related toys on the market. A shame, really.

Where there ever any follow up comics? A book? I would've liked to have know how the plot was meant to turn out, particularly with Octus' further development and with the what I expected would have been the reveal of what happened to Lance's father.

welcome to Holla Forums

No.

HACK
A
C
K

Go home, user, you're drunk.

Was there always this many butt hurt austists on Holla Forums? It's hard to tell.

all people who know I'm right, but can't handle me insulting their god

said god is also a kike btw

One punch man is such a disappointment, that hero hunter arc went on so long and was so damn boring.

nah, they just think you're acting like a faggot

are you reading the original or the new one?

I was reading the gussied up manga one until it fell behind the original and read up to the end in the original (king was being challenged by atomic samurai IIRC).

The hero hunter arc felt bereft of genos and saitama, was a total waste of time

It was never really meant to be a "toy" show any way, just look at most of the designs

Your quoting shit so stale and old even reddit has forgotten it.

I'm bringing it back

being a faggot is transplanting your old waifu creation into a new unrelated cartoon

I almost took you seriously… Almost.
Go back wherever you came from you stupid faggot.

retard
check my dubs