Watch Out!

Watch Out!

You know what that means.

So is there a producer's dick out there she hasn't sucked yet?

Good, now ditch the gungy lesbo look.

Well too bad you weird forehead having dyke. No Dick for you.

"We call them Lugs. Lesbians until graduation."

- Gavin McCuckis

So she realized carpet munching got her nowhere? Great. Idgaf.

She looks ill

Kristen Stewart knows you think she looks unhappy all the time, but what you may not know is that she suffers from a condition known as RBF — Resting Bitch Face.

The Chanel muse covers Harper’s Bazaar U.K. in the September issue, and says she “completely” has RBF.

“I’m really not introverted — I’m just not acting all the time, which is what it would take to look like how people expect famous people to behave,” she tells the magazine.

When Stewart does sit down for interviews, she doesn’t mince words. You always know exactly where the outspoken actress lands on an issue. For example, her thoughts on the word “bitch” in general.

“Men cannot say ‘bitch’ anymore, I’m sorry,” Stewart states. “Say something different. Say, ‘You’re rude,’ say, ‘You’re a dick,’ whatever. Just to say, ‘Oh, that bitch.’ You can’t say that because there’s nothing I could say to you, there’s no retort that would be equal to that; therefore it’s demeaning and literally on par with … something homophobic or something racist.”

It’s not just her expression Stewart won’t fake. The actress — who is currently dating Victoria’s Secret model Stella Maxwell — also discusses her sexuality.

“I’ve been deeply in love with everyone I’ve dated. Did you think I was faking it?” she asks. “I’ve always really embraced a duality. And really, truly, believed in it and never felt confused or struggling. I just didn’t like getting made fun of.”

Stewart has dated St. Vincent and Alicia Cargile; however, her longest and most high-profile relationship was with her Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson. The Personal Shopper star reveals she would “totally” date a man again.

“Definitely. … Some people aren’t like that,” she says. “Some people know that they like grilled cheese and they’ll eat it every day for the rest of their lives. I want to try everything. If I have grilled cheese once, I’m like, ‘That was cool — what’s next?’”

yes she always looks so healthy before

What, dick and bitch don't have parity? Being a dick isn't the equivalent of being a bitch? What a dumb bitch.

just wait until she gets a BIG BLACK COCK, she won't need to try anything else after that

All she can think about is dick and she's tired of bitches. She just likened lesbian sex to being forced to eat grilled cheese all the time.

Pussy shouldn't ever be put on the same level as grilled cheese. Grilled cheese is way tastier.

No ;_;
She's pure - girls only pls Kristen

what exactly do you see in this greasy deadeyed slut

besides ur penis i mean.

Idunno tbh – she just seems laid back, sweet & a little socially awkward, in a cute way.
Take someone like Emma Watson, who comes off as stuck up, insufferable & prissy.

KStew seems like she’d just wanna hang out & do whatever with you.

She looks like she would steal your tv and pawn it for heroin money.

I think it's from 14 hours of computer use a day for the last 9 years maybe

This chick is a meth addict.

Who keeps giving these wash-ups interviews?

Like every other modern female she'll wait till her late 30's then find some low t beta to breed with. After that she'll get a boob job and start using botox in an effort to attract the kind of alpha she spent her youth avoiding except by then nobody will be interested. She'll pass her frustrations onto her offspring who growing up as pampered hollywood douche types will repeat the cycle. Sad really.

Watson doesn't though thats your projections and your shitty projections at that Kstew is actually a fucking prissy insufferable bitch

No, you are right, she doesn't sound like a fucking bitch at all.
Stay salty, cuck

Stewart is garbo

While Emma is objectively more attractive than the hobgoblin I'm beginning to think emmafags are even more annoying than the goblinfags.

what does that even have to do with anything, TRIGGERED lil fella

Wrong. Back to Holla Forums with you.

That's you that's wrong. Upset she has talked about mens mental health and suicide? Back to Holla Forums with you.

UGLY

You are either a complete fucking dishonest retard, or just trolling.
Emma Watson is a complete fucking SJW feminazi – she was even appointed as the UN’s spokesperson on Women’s Rights, you cumgurgling cockslut.

Trump is like some sort of realtalk guru who has laid down one truth filled shitpost on twitter about anything you can think of.

Waifufaggotry. Not even once.

You sound like a total fucking imbecile. No shit shes a goodwill ambassador, she did charity for years before she was appointed by the UN

Dumb frogposter

t. kirstenfag

Why does Watson cause asspain so much, wew it's honestly admirable at this point, she's just brought up out of nowhere.

Emma is a talentless feminazi cunt, and you are cucked for defending her like some white knight.

SEETHING

lol he just called someone else a white knight when he's been defending this gutter bitch

I’m sure she really appreciates you trying to defend her honour online, user.

Why does anyone care what Kristen Stewart has to say lmao, she's talentless.

As opposed to every other actress?

Your loss

I’ve gotta say, you do put effort into your baiting, and I commend you for it.

this is some next level bs tbh fam

Have seen her irl. She's stumpy, has hairy arms and if not famous you wouldn't give her a second look.

I take it your dad work for Nintendo as well?

This. Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox are the most beautiful women!

Megan's got fucked up thumbs

Angelina Jolie looks like a plastic hollywood doll. Her lips are ridiculous. Why not just fap to niggers? They have massive chimp lips too

Those are both pleb tier.

'cause they have shit-coloured skin and negro facial features of course - also, nappy hair or weave

okay, so jack off to albino niggers, it's the same thing

The Wall is inexorable, every woman's fate.

Is it really that unbelievable? Was at a press junket where I was sitting about about 2 feet away from her. Done the same with Scarjo, Megan Fox, Kristen Bell and Jodie Foster to name a few others. Even outside my old job celeb sightings aren't exactly rare in so cal.

They've still got the negro facial features and nappy hair/weave, m8 - in a way they look even worse.

Yes. It was unbelievable. Now we’ve entered into fairytale land.
Keep going and you’ll cross the ‘big lie’ line before long.

Kristen Bell was probabl the best looking outo f those huh?

Tempted to post proof but don't want to dox myself. Could do a non specific storytime but doubt anyone's really interested.

Yup. Interviewed her for a shit movie called Pulse and had a hard time even making eye contact. All time qt though was radha mitchell on the set of Silent Hill in toronto, imho she's an 11/10.

I saw Pulse in theaters,,,

You're… a… faggot…

I was implying that.

Saw the press screening, bright side of losing that job was all the shit tier capeshit and horror movies I didn't have to sit through anymore.

trips confirm

No thanks

I saw it with my gf there was nothing else playing I assure you it came out in like feb or march.

Wait til she gets called a cunt.

What did her farts smell like?

Couldn't tell you. Only thing that sticks in my mind about that junket was Rosario Dawson (I had just seen her tits in the movie the night before) + in the swag bag getting a box set of Oliver Stone movies that he signed for me.
:^)

Scarlett Johanneson better be on there.

That was pretty rude of him to lower the value of your property like that.

She's no different from a tumblrina.

These are the same people that put the blandest cookie cutter girls as the top most beautiful girls of all time

LESBIANS AREN'T REAL
How many times do I have to tell you faggots smh tbpfh iykwim famalam

interesting they all looked to be in their prime during the cunny years.

I guess they serviced their bosses well in the past.

no those are all shit just like those others

At least they are not black. just blacked

Gonna pass "girl", no thx tho bro.

For 400lbs NEETs with pissbottle collections? You betcha.

I'll have to find out who was Ellen Pages first then

she went to an all girls liberal arts college, she was licking carpet day 1

Damn her dead eyes turn me on so much
I just want to cuddle her ;_;

Just use a corpse, same thing.

but corpse is stiff and cold and Kristen is a qt 3.14

So is kristen

Oy vey, they've found out about the power of pERFECT pORCINE pENIS!

Haha, yeah. Here are some of my favs.

Rollin

Rolling.

and we will look down and whisper

shut up, keira knightley is na absolute qt

ouch

roll

TINY ISLAND TINY GENE POOL
Or they're clones.

;_;

She'd be happier with your 0 tbh

NO D FOR YOU

having a cutie steal my TV for drug money would still be better than my day to day life tbh

This kind of boring media bullshit (even ignoring that leftist trash part of it) is so sickening to thing there are people who actually care what the twight bitch's thought on sexuality or wtf word i can or can't use.

They aren't even offended, they seriously get mad at this because they can't think of anything better to say. This is the kind of equality they want, the kind where they're treated like princesses and the world stops when something calls them out for their bad behavior.

Your group of guys who are into unattractive celebrity women are always pushing for this forced sense of cuteness in the most scarce places. A woman failing at anything could be cute to you even though it's not charming at all.

This tbh. I don't even use my TV any more, so I wouldn't miss it.

rollin

this is purely a persona. that cunt jennifer lawrence did the same thing and reddit ate it up

she went from a 7/10 to a 3/10 with that dyke haircut

BEHOLD MY BENIS

bitch needs a bath.

Drumpf is a coarse bitter man. Textbook Freudian slip.

Where did that meme come from anyway?

There's always room for her on my dick

Roland

She's changed so much.

ah yes, oink me right on in!