Tomorrow (19.11...

Tomorrow (19.11.16) Jesus Christ God and Saviour will be officially crowned as king of Poland in Divine Mercy Sanctuary in Krakow.

President of Poland Andrzej Duda will take part in the ceremony.

Source: (in polish) wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/7,114883,20995693,juz-jutro-intronizacja-jezusa-chrystusa-na-krola-prezydent.html

Other urls found in this thread:

vatican.va/holy_father/pius_xi/encyclicals/documents/hf_p-xi_enc_11121925_quas-primas_en.html
8ch.net/pol/res/8277112.html#8281160
youtube.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koine_Greek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism
biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How does a lolberg movement even exist here?

Frankists

BASED
Fuck Kikes

a subsidiary to a soros owned shill newspaper

OP, what are you doing linking a nonenglish article? Nie bądź takim lizusem.

I couldn't find source in english.

Horrible building!

That church is an affront to god.

Third pic looks like an UFO

I dont know
Looks pretty good to be honest family

This, that is not a church. Somebody will burn for eternity for this.

WTF IS THIS SHIT?

Wait this is true? It's a bit larpy but still cool i guess.

It is
There is a movement in our church, and between people who strongly believe in God, that want to call him king of Poland. Movement in different form is very old.

Back in 17th century Mary was named queen of Poland. And this title is still used by people who pray today. Virgin Mary was always strongly admired by Poles, and present in their prays. Our first historic national anthem is called "Bogurodzica" which means: "Mother of God". This got two backgrounds, first - Poles always were very religious, also Mary was a good mother in eyes of the believers. Always in Poland women got strong rights, and were always revered, especially if their were good mothers, or wives - so this in combination with strong faith evolved into very strong Mary worship tradition.

Jesus king of Poland is just evolution of this movement, but no one will knows if it gone be as strong as Mary worship as queen of Poland.

It looks like a Mormon spaceship building, true, but it would be okay as a non-church building.

It is the day prior to the annual Feast of Christ the King. See
vatican.va/holy_father/pius_xi/encyclicals/documents/hf_p-xi_enc_11121925_quas-primas_en.html

The jews built that.
That is nothing but another temple to mammon.

Yeah this money would be more useful if spend of refugees amrite?

Military and expulsion of said "refugees".
Christians spend money on refugees in every European nation, if you are a christian and disagree with that you are a minority, get off your high horse

This board would be so much better without Christcucks.
Even Jesus would agree.

As in literally?
Btw, how comes they do this shit on a saturday?

post better churches

Did you know Jesus was called Lucifer, which meant "The morning star"?

Did you know that the bible for some reason condemns Lucifer which is one of the true names of Rabbi Yeshua but praise the false name "Jesus" instead?

Called by whom, according to whom?

SOON

NEVER EVER

polish catholic traditions are so fugging strange

It was his "nickname".
Called by many in several texts.
The morning star was a good thing back then.

Yeah well at least this extreme NEET commie is christian.
That means he's good.
No wait, I mean that means Christianity is good.
No wait.. what do I mean?

Yes, only tolerable commie is Christian one

Yup, this is going in the christcuck screenshot folder.

3rd pic is yet another all seeing eye.

Go back to worshiping you pagan green frog and let the real religions do the talking

So Christians hate Kek again now that Trump has won? Good game.

You really don't belong here.

Notice how these modern churches have the crosses separately so they can be easily removed.

All non-white catholic traditions are strange :^)

No good commie

What about dead ones?

Fair enough. The only good commie is a dead one.
There are no good jews, not even the dead ones.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

What about this one?

Good job Poland on descending into a Jewish theocracy.

Another day another new mental gymnastic. Im sick of this.

:^)

disregard that I suck cocks it's the same fucking building from a different angle.

Your own mental gymnastics win you a 6sided gold star!!

Lady of Victory Basilica in Lackawanna, NY.

Die kikes!

This one is bretty good tho

(check'd4kek)

Dubs confirm! They are his sign! Now that the election has won (because of kek) the kiketians are at their old tricks again with their subversion threads every day!

Notice how before the election, the christkikes were CONSTANTLY on about how kek was jesus or kek is really god.

Now that we have won the kiketians are doing what they always have done! Gain power for their jewish masters!

Reported for intl.

Did you know that I have several texts in my hand which proclaim user ID: d13abc to be a fucking kike who hates God? I actually have tons of sources all over the place saying that user ID: d13abc is a Jew infiltrator and he hates Jesus

d&c shill confirmed
Holla Forums is Christian imageboard

Who's Rabbi Ben Yeshuha? That name isn't in the Bible. Oh, I see, you're a Jew doing a "WE WUZ KANGS" on Jesus, just like how niggers do the same thing (pic related)

Intl reports their enemies for their own subversion!

The kiketians are doing our job for us! Our meme magick is that strong!

Its like the jews dont even pretend at hiding anymore!

We had this thead yesterday and confirmed none of you are pollacks and are native to the board, that yahweh/jesus is infact jewish and that you are subverting the native board culture!!!!

Its like the jews try the same trick every day thinking wr forgot yesterday! As if the thread isnt still in the fucking catalog!!!

>>8ch.net/pol/res/8277112.html#8281160

Christianity and Islam of course

gtfo, goat fucker

Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef (brand name Jesus for the gentiles) was born a Jew, practiced the kike religion and confirmed (I did not come to destroy but to fulfill), repeatedly stated that he was only here for Israel and agreed with the statement that non Jews are dogs that should be grateful for any scraps from the Jew's table.

Truly kek is on our side user, checked.

All hail kek.

What the fuck is up with ID hiding COMPLETELY DELETING THE POST? You can’t get them back now.

Reported for kike shill.
In before HURRRRRRRRR HE KIKE HE RACE HURRRRRRRR

Now I know you're full of shit, Jesus was a Galilean from Galilee of the gentiles

Christians are just our older brothers that lost they way and they must understand that Jesus was a prophet of Islam and there is no god but Allah

Stay triggered, kike worshipper

That's just Christian identity LARPing. He was born a Jew.

No.

Jesus is a jew. From a jewish land, a jewish royal family and a jewish religion.

Pol has never been a christian board, ever.

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef was an altruistic short semite.

Just Christ my shit up user.

at least keep your lies in order, kike

Are you quoting from the Talmud?

He married a white, Blonde woman to this ape…

Well christianity is the original cuck religion.

1/10

He doesn't think race exists you stupid fuck.

Now you're just being disingenuous, Jesus spent 30 years of his life in Galilee, spends 3 in the jewlands and gets offed.

I'm not saying he was a popular jew among his own people.
But there's no such thing as a good one either.

Underrated post.

A Jew is a Jew, whether he is born in Jerusalem or New York. Furthermore, his mother was a practicing Jew. Makes him a Jew, even if his father is dubious.

They weren't "his people" though.

No, I fucking hate Anderson and organized religion as a whole for that matter, which Christ himself spoke out against
I am speaking of race, which you seem to think is one and the same with religion, Christ was not a semite ie jew.

There is no indication that he was NOT a Jew by birth. And even if he was not, he still practiced Jewish religions, considered Jews to be superior etc. A traitor is even worse than an actual Jew.

Wrong, he was sent to save the jews and turned on them when they wouldn't stop the usury.
You send a doctor for the sick, not the well.

So you suddenly claim now that he was sent to save them from usury? Where do you read that bullshit?

Nice no true scotsman, schlomo.

All people are his people according to the man himself

Go back to sweden varg.

Serious question, why mods, ban legit posters and allow this crap?

Christianity is a religion for negroes and subhumans to feel better about themselves. The only thing natsoc is even remotely in agreement about with "rightwing" christcuck deus vult larpers in the current year is with the few dozen of them that don't like fags (who even then they still believe are 'redeemable'). In every other case christcuckianity is completely on board with the jewish multiculti insanity agenda.

"for salvation is from the Jews."

"Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master's table."

Yes, throw yourself at the Jewish "G-d's" mercy.

I spit on their kike god Yahweh.

And jews are talmudists, rite?

Go back to intl marxist.

Yup.

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, for you are all one in Christ Jesus"
-Galatians 3:28

Fun fact, what you jews are "talmudist" aka the synagogue of satan.

*you call

Sorry for tipping.

There are many different jews.
But no good ones.

I should add that this is why christcucks are so vehemntly anti-eugenics, they know their only support is from the obese, "former" drug addicts, anti-social autists, racial mutts and general human waste.

Define jew.

Autistics tards will be the first in line and you know it.

Mods again dont give a single fuck.

Jew₁
Jew₂
Jew₃
Jew₄
Jew₅
Jew₍ₓ₊₁₎

Lel you sure about that?

ALL JEWS ARE SHIT. NO SUCH THING AS GOOD JEW OR GOOD SEMITIC/JEWISH RELIGION.

Seriously, when will you fucking kikes get off this board? You have your own.

Islam is pretty based trough

Kill yourself. I'm a Christian, btw. Seriously though, kill yourself

Bro…

This sounds like something negroes would do, tbh

After all poles are missing link in evolution

But seriously bro, the D+C has to go. Slavs are white.

m8…

Are you stupid or just trolling? read what i am quoting please.

No argument, pure intl memes.

Filling their streets with negros untill the country is raped appart like Britain or France?

Is this the first Jewish King of Europe?

poles are a strange race in general

fuck off kike

JAN PAWEL DRUGI JEBAL MALE DZIECI HUAAAAAAAHHHH

Ok mate

/srs/

It worships a Jew, it acknowledges the supremacy of a Jewish God, it has Jewish scriptures at its core

Operation Inquisition Reconquista

KUUURWWWWAAAA

I came into this thread expecting it to be shitty but somehow it's even worse than I imagined.

Good job writing that spergshit out, but you have a core problem - the OT show its kikery outward, so there is no question that the Jews in the OT were the same Jews as of today. Abraham was a filthy kike, Moshe was a filthy kike etc. The OT is a degenerate book so there is no explaining how "muh no true israelite" and kike sophistry like that. Anyone who acknowledge the supremacy or indeed, the deity, of Yahweh, the kike god, is a Jew.

WHY POPE CANNOT EAT HAMBURGER?

Ok you are an obvious shill

You ya yid.

BECAUSE ITS MADE WITH PORK

JEWS DONT EAT PORK AND NEITHER DID JEWSUS

Moving the goalposts much, Moshe? You said it yourself when you wrote down how you have to explain that "Abraham, Yitzhak, Moshe…" were not Jews but Israelites, not Jewish at all. If you wanna talk NT, talk NT, but stop fucking excusing YAHWEHs kikery.

BECAUSE HE IS DEATH AHAHAHAHA YOU DUMB POLISH WHORE BECAUSE HE IS DEATH HAAAAHAHAHAHAAH

KURDE

This is christian identity batshitery now. We are on a whole new level of "best goyim ever" ffor following the kikes insane 'laws' but not ever being a kike!

>catholic AND ORTHODOX jew churches are biggest donors to isarael outside of rothchilds+rokerfellers

Iterally, kike, literally

That's why Jan Pawel Drugi fucks little children so he can keep continue being a good goyim for the jew and funneling more shekels from starving goyim.

To top it off they send in Korwin Mikke which he got a lot of supporters from Wykop.

Venetation, user. Its called veneration.

So you are saying Talmudic Judaism has the same god as the christian God?

Korwin Mikke in a nutshell, sorry I forget upload the pic :^(

If they worship "Yahweh" as the Father they sure do

The Christians, that is. They worship the same God as Talmudic Judaism if they worship "YHWH".

>IS MY YAHWEH THE SAME AS THE JEWISH YAHWEH OR THE MUSLIM YAHWEH

YES IT IS YOU BRAIN DEAD CUCKTIAN

And on that same token, if they worship Jesus itself, they worship a Jew, so they really have no choice but to be kikeslaves in each and everyway, hah.

You have no idea of what you are talking about right?

Put simply, Christianity is/was a counter-revolutionary political theory. The Pharisees had been clever when they had incorporated the Talmud within Rabbinic Judaism. It was extremely difficult to condemn these new teachings using the Tanakh as the sole basis for said criticism. Unless the Tanakh explicitly condemned the teachings that were now being proselytized, a Judean could not speak out against them (particularly against a Pharisee). He could not bear false witness against his brother. He had no right to judge his brother: Only God could do that. In other words, the old philosophy was not intellectually rigorous enough to challenge the new.

Christ and his followers did not let that stop them, however. They refined the philosophy they had inherited from the Tanankh and began to preach, not a new religion, but a reformed version of Judaism that was able to offer a logical critique of Rabbinic Judaism. In this respect, they went further than the Kairites and the Samaritans, who found themselves at an intellectual dead-end.

You might be thinking that what I'm telling you is only implicitly contained within the text of the New Testament. This will because you haven't read the New Testament! The New Testament is quite explicit in its identification of Pharisaic Talmudic Judaism with Satanism: What we now call "Rabbinic Judaism" is the "Synagogue of Satan". The New Testament is essentially a treatise which challenges the political theory of Rabbinic Judaism on a philosophical basis. Put simply: Christianity is anti-Satanism or anti-Rabbinical Judaism. The principles that are laid out therein are designed to counter the narrative of Rabbinical Judaism.
Put it this way: Imagine, now, that you intend to draw up a counter-revolutionary political theory in opposition to Rabbinical Judaism. Begin by listing the tenets of Rabbinical Judaism and then make a list of possible counter-measures designed to protect yourself from the effects of those Rabbinical teachings. If you're an intelligent person, you've just made a list of the basic tenets of Orthodox Christianity.

Jesus kicking other jews out of the temple of yahweh to preserve its jewish nature and prevent em from paying roman taxes was a jewish act in itself.

Furthermore, the gaelelaens or whatever were always a semetic tribe, the israelites were always a semetic tribe. The judeans (where we get the fucking word jew you braindead christcuck,

Furthermore, christianity was a religious weapon against the roman (aryan) empire by the jews to use their slaves against them and topple their power structure after the jews had failed in defeating the romans and burned down the temple of mars as nero and titus destroyed the jews and judea in retaliation.

Finally, name one, just one word or verse in the jewish bible that even comes from a indo-aryan language and not hebrew.

Just one.

JAN PAWEL DRUGI JEBAL MALE DZIECI

Do not give me the spiel, I know exactly what I am talking about. I have been a Christcuck and I know what you were gonna say before you said it. Its literally just a sect of Jews disagreeing with other Jews. I have heard the whole spiel of "Rabbinic Judaism is Synagogue of Satan" a million times. Anywhere else than pol, it always ends up saying its just a couple of "fake" Jews and that real Jews are the true chosen and God chose them first and they are our elder brothers in faith and all that shit.

Yeshua was a Jewish supremacist and his kvetching with other kikes over who is more Jewish does not concern, in fact it disgusts me - and what disgusts me for is Europeans cucking for this kike.

No, Pharisees arent jews, their true name is "synagogue of satan", now go back to reddit and stay there.

Are you for real?

Both testaments are written in hebrew.

Burden of proof.

Quote one website, passage, or word that is an indo aryan language that is goyim in origin.

Just one.

Ok Moshe

That guy looks and sounds exactly like Jack Shephard

Put it this way: Imagine, now, that you intend to draw up a counter-revolutionary political theory in opposition to Rabbinical Judaism. Begin by listing the tenets of Rabbinical Judaism and then make a list of possible counter-measures designed to protect yourself from the effects of those Rabbinical teachings. If you're an intelligent person, you've just made a list of the basic tenets of Orthodox Christianity.

I smell fear.

JOHN PAUL THE 2ND IS A BIG WAR CRIMINAL

youtube.com/ watch?v=JMqYjckSEgo

I can translate you the fucking new testament itself. I don't need a website.

You smell disgust. Stop trying to sell "Good" Judaism to me, you filthy yid.

Begone pharisee.

Fuck off Moshe

Do it.

Cite just one fucking word, since youre a translator, and can speak and read hebrew.

Quote one passage thats not in a jewish town, place or country, involving jewish people or jewish names, or dealing with judaism and a jewish god.

Or

Quote one fucking word that originates in greek.

This is your turf, i expect some real fucking answers not deflection and cowering.

Write any passage from the new testament.

And I will

it was kc tier

Im not the christcuck here, pretending to be white.

You are.

what do these plumber speak memes mean?

I dared you to challenge me and you didn't.Your knowledge is insuficient.

poland is the most kctire and also makes the worst posts

also, that guy who keeps posting abba is annoying as fuck

t. ylil vet

Jan Pawel the 2nd likes to fuck little children and he can never get enough of it, that's all you need to know

t. Wykop visitor

Polish cakes are quite nice tbh

You failed to quote, or translate or dite one passage, verse, or word that doesnt originate in hebrew.

Then you deflect by saying that im the one who has to quote your bible thats written in hebrew.

Im not the kiketian here, you are. Now prove that one word in your jewish book is not jewish.

Just one.

ΚΑΤΑ ΜΑΤΘΑΙΟΝ
ΚΕΦΑΛΑΙΟΝ Α .
Μτ Α‐1 Βίβλος γενέσεως ᾿Ιησοῦ Χριστοῦ, υἱοῦ Δαυῒδ υἱοῦ ᾿Αβραάμ.
Μτ  Α‐2  ᾿Αβραὰμ  ἐγέννησε  τὸν  ᾿Ισαάκ,  ᾿Ισαὰκ  δὲ  ἐγέννησε  τὸν  ᾿Ιακώβ,
᾿Ιακὼβ δὲ ἐγέννησε τὸν ᾿Ιούδαν καὶ τοὺς ἀδελφοὺς αὐτοῦ,
Μτ Α‐3 ᾿Ιούδας δὲ ἐγέννησε τὸν Φαρὲς καὶ τὸν Ζαρὰ ἐκ τῆς Θάμαρ, Φαρὲς δὲ 
ἐγέννησε τὸν ᾿Εσρώμ, ᾿Εσρὼμ δὲ ἐγέννησε τὸν ᾿Αράμ,
Μτ  Α‐4  ᾿Αρὰμ  δὲ  ἐγέννησε  τὸν  ᾿Αμιναδάβ,  ᾿Αμιναδάβ  δὲ  ἐγέννησε  τὸν 
Ναασών, Ναασὼν δὲ ἐγέννησε τὸν Σαλμών,
Μτ Α‐5 Σαλμὼν δὲ ἐγέννησε τὸν Βοὸζ ἐκ τῆς  ῾Ραχάβ, Βοὸζ δὲ ἐγέννησε τὸν 
᾿Ωβὴδ ἐκ τῆς ῾Ρούθ, ᾿Ωβὴδ δὲ ἐγέννησε τὸν ᾿Ιεσσαί,
Μτ  Α‐6  ᾿Ιεσσαὶ  δὲ  ἐγέννησε  τὸν  Δαυῒδ  τὸν  βασιλέα.  Δαυῒδ  δὲ  ὁ  βασιλεὺς 
ἐγέννησε τὸν Σολομῶνταἐκ τῆς τοῦ Οὐρίου,
Μτ Α‐7 Σολομὼν  δὲ ἐγέννησε τὸν  ῾Ροβοάμ,  ῾Ροβαὰμ  δὲ ἐγέννησε τὸν Αβιά,
᾿Αβιὰ δὲ ἐγέννησε τὸν ᾿Ασά,

The whole new testament is written in greek.You are just ignorant to the bone.

Written in Greek by Jews about Jews, based in Jewish mythology.

Jews and some brainwashed goyim, who were made to worship (((Yahweh)))* such as Luke

So you admit you are wrong?

If you wanna talk about a book at least reat it first "ok Moshe" isnt an argument.

Check ID, kike. And a kike book in any other language remains a kike book. Just like when you translate the "Torah" into English, it does not stop being Jewish.

If the "jews" are so ok with the Bible why did they created talmud?

No one translated anyhing shill.It was originaly written in greek.

See this please:

You are failing miserably, the "jews" created the talmud because the NT stopped them forever of being the "chosen people".

Its a shitposter, the right question is why mods are banning the ones reporting them and not them.

thanks igor stolarski

Israel only exists as a renewed country thanks to Christcucks, Jews have so much power thanks to Christianity that favors them and so on - so your fantasy reality of the Jews being stumped by NT is invalid.

"The gifts of God are irrevocable" Romans something I believe. They are the chosen people still, no matter how much you and the other 3 LARPers on here wish to claim otherwise.

Its originally written in hebrew, about jewish people and jewish religion.

Also, you just quoted any passage in greek. You didnt translate it to english, i could copy paste anything in greek.

Cmon, burden of proof. If your jewish holy book about yahweh which you admitted is a jewish god isnt jewish but really somehow aryan through a deep and inunderstandable devine conspiracy.

Show me. Where does it have a greek origin. What does that passage mean, where does it come from and whos it talking about.

This is in ancient greek . Not in modern greek.

ARE YOU THAT IGNORANT?

I can understand your hatred of anything Jew related, but you have a fundamental misunderstanding of Jew history, especially regarding Moses, Abraham, the Pharisees, and modern Jewry.

The Jews of today are not the historic Israelites. They became what they are in their exile in Babylon, Cyrus replanted the Pharisaic elites in Israel to rule over the rest, and modern Jewry was born.

This is in ancient greek . Not in modern greek.
ARE YOU THAT IGNORANT?

Oh, what a conspiracy. I find the OT so vile and disgusting, yet resonating 100% with the actual character of kikes that there is no question that the originators of it and its characters are undoubtedly the same Jews of today.

Also γενέσεως derives from the greek word γενάω-γενώ that means born. It basically describes the ancestors of jesus in ancient greek.

Israel exists in large part thanks to the zionist Nazis. They should erect statues of Hitler in Israel as one of their founding fathers. Btw what's the source of that picture, some Jewish researchers maybe?

First, what you call christian is just a meme in your mind, la inquisicion was catholic and Luther protestant, your point is proved wrong again.

8Produce fruit worthy of repentance. 9And do not presume to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ For I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10The ax lies ready at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire

2 points proved, now the shit tier tactics, get a life.

Well, from time to time they draw swasticas in their synagogues.

I'm shaking the dust off my sandals on this entire thread

This is all well documented if you put it in an effort to research

No I just failed the ID it wasn't meant for you

Talmud is guide how to jew god and still go to heaven.

Then try arguing.

Revelations already talked about their punishment before they wrote that abomination.

21:37

According to LARPers on Holla Forums:

But in the real world…

Autists screaming on anonymous korean boards < real life. When will you faggots admit it that, just because you refuse to accept the truth of Christ, it's suddenly a boogieman for everyone else.

That's what I'm doing

Then show me the counter.

Why do you have to cuck for Semitic shit all the time?

No, it is not documented. It is just your LARPing where you for some idiotic reason refuse your own people and instead insist on apologetics for a foreign, Semitic psychopathic god. And for some bizarre reason, you cannot see the characters in their book acting as the kikes they are and somehow find a way to insert yourself into the story. I can quote your book to yourself to tell you that you can see a tree by its fruit and the degenerates of the OT had nothing but shitty, bad fruit.

What the fuck? So suddenly Hitler is pro-Jewish now? You have shown yourself, you fucking kike.

That isnt my id.

No argument, just tipping at the speed of light, time to drop your hat and go to the streets, if you are a yurop thats sad.

My arguments still stand from previous, none of you have addressed it other than LARPing about who the true Jews are and who are not.

The problem is that you change definitions according to your needs, you didnt give a fuck about facts, just won the argument schopenhauer style, but retarded.

Yeah it is mine, it's the counter

Good goy.

From the most printed book ever

8I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door, which no one can shut. For you have only a little strength, yet you have kept My word and have not denied My name. 9Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you. 10Because you have kept My command to endure with patience, I will also keep you from the hour of testing that is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth

Two "arguments" in a row.

Again, nothing.

this thread is a kc tire autismfest trashfire

I don't understand what is your point

Why is this?

Where is it found in the bible in this context?

Qote the passage it is from.

Since youre a translator and can read COINE greek and not ancient, which the bible is not written in you can tell me.

Btw ancient greek refers to the language group prior to 300~BC , ancient greek refers to the language group from ~500-2000BC.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koine_Greek

Also, include ssources next time.

I was talking with the guy changing "jew" definitions according to his needs, you didnt showed anything "solid" yet.

Ask mods, not me, Holla Forums owner is a turk if i am not wrong.

It's in the title

ΚΑΤΑ ΜΑΤΘΑΙΟΝ
ΚΕΦΑΛΑΙΟΝ Α .

Modern greek isn't the same as the greek in which the new testament was written.It is almost identical but not the same.I have studied both.

This image has never been more appropriate.

Lol, its literally the same as you have been doing the entire thread. Just Jews kvetching to one another who is Jewier than the other. Its just funny now. Christianity is a base, primitive, idiotic ideology. Just like its Jewish god and its adherents.

You sound like you have some mental issues.

The Persians and even Jew history (non biblical) record the destruction of Israel and the scattering of its people, of where a large amount of Jew clergy were relocated to Babylon

XD Nice meme text picture bro!
Way to make it obvious that you don't give a fuck about this site at all, dipshit.

So you want a counter about what?

So many stupid trolls allowed for mods dont let see anything clear, but we have:

8If you do not experience discipline like everyone else, then you are illegitimate children and not true sons. 9Furthermore, we have all had earthly fathers who disciplined us, and we respected them. Should we not much more submit to the Father of our spirits and live? 10Our fathers disciplined us for a short time as they thought best, but God disciplines us for our good, so that we may share in His holiness.

43Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you are unable to accept My message. 44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out his desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, refusing to uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, because he is a liar and the father of lies. 45But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me!

No argument, btw, europe (christian) conquered the world and the only oopart ever proved comes from the christian world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism

I respect atheistm like any other religion, but this stupidity is disgusting.

So the Jews were destroyed and scattered. Good. What does that have to do with anything? Does that make Abraham or Moshe any less of kikes? No!

Thats a stupid nonsense, maybe some intl tard trying to show the "alt right" as stupid tards.

Shills shilling acusing the posters of being shills.

Eat shit, the bible is jewish and yahweh is jewishtoo and so is jesus.

You weren't arguing with me at all, you schizophrenic faggot. Learn how to understand IDs and some English so you can fix your shitty spelling.

Perhaps, but through Christianity Jews conquered Europe and America and maintain that control to this day. They disrupted the societies, tribes and their traditional living and values of Europe. Christianity is a Jewish masterpiece, I will give it that. It allowed Jewish conquests and yet Christcucks, in true stockholms syndrome, still hold to it.

I really don't understand why you are showing me this. Are you sure you didn't mistake the IDs?

No, but the main goal of Jesus was in reforming the Jews, which he clearly failed at, since it seems everyone else listened except for the Jews.

Jews prefer a meek Christianity for a reason.

fucking newfags don't know about wykop meme.

Now this is some cringe shit that can be compared to anally-devastating howling.
Obviously you're new if you have no clue who the fuck you're talking to.
What did I post that specifically defended Christianity?
It was only the statement that you're a D&Cing cuck.

It does not matter if the Jews ostensibly listened or not. What matters is that Jews benefit from Christianity. Believe me, Jews can swallow a bit of their pride if it advances their agenda, which Christianity did and still does beautifully.

Shills are going to have an aneurysm before Trump's first year is even over. Are you tired of winning yet, anons?

2 Corinthians 11:33-12:9
εν σαργανη εχαλασθην δια του τειχους
και εξεφυγον τας χειρας αυτου καυχασ-
θαι δει ου συμφερον μ[ε]ν ελευσομαι δε
εισ οπτασιας και αποκαλυψεις κ[υριο]υ οιδα
ανθρωπον εν χ[ριστ]ω προ ετων δεκατεσσαρων
ειτε εν σωματι ουκ οιδα ειτε εκτος του σω-
ματος ουκ οιδα ο θ[εο]ς οιδεν αρπαγεντα τον
τοιουτον εως τριτου ουρανου και οιδα τον
τοιουτον ανθρωπον ειτε εν σωματι ειτε
χωρις του σωματος ουκ οιδα ο θ[εο]ς οιδεν οτι
ηρπαγη εις τον παραδεισον και ηκουσεν
αρρητα ρηματα α ουκ εξον ανθρωπω λα-
λησαι υπερ του τοιουτου καυχησομαι υπερ
δε εμαυτου ουδεν καυχησομαι ει μη εν ταις
ασθενειαις εαν γαρ θελω καυχησομαι
ουκ εσομαι αφρων αληθειαν γαρ ερω
φειδομαι δε μη τις εμε λογισηται υπερ
ο βλεπει με η ακουει τι εξ εμου και τη
υπερβολη των αποκαλυψεων ινα μη
υπεραιρωμαι εδοθη μοι σκολοψ τη σαρκι
αγγελος σατανα ινα με κολαφιζη ινα [μη]
υπεραιρωμαι υπερ τουτου τρις [τον κυριον]
παρεκαλεσα ινα αποστη α[π' εμου και ει-]
ρηκεν μοι αρκει σοι η χα[ρις μου η γαρ]
δυναμις [εν ασθενεια τελειται ηδιστα ουν]

Do you want modern greek translation to see the similarities?Because I can do that too

Furthermore, what they have written in the NT - they call you "cattle" and "sheep" and such. Lambs to the slaughter. That is what goyim are to them. And you willingly adopt that role. It is utterly shameful. The Jews could state openly that they are behind all the current world's ills in a book, yet the majority of Christians (honor to those who keep their awareness despite Semitic brainwashing) rather follow their religion, stay a pacifist, meek sheep and turn the other cheek. The Jews know that the goyim will not raise their hands against them regardless of what is written.

No, Rome destroyed them for a reason, their weapons are usury, lies and if you believe in that, magic, if christianity did something was warn the world about them.

Their trully masterpiece was talmud for goys, aka islam.

Christians?

Again, i see a shitposter, a guy that knows greek and a larper, the shitposter isnt important, i blame the mods, other guy is mixing definitions and changing tactics every time he lose the argument and i am trying to figure the point of the other.

No, you have to basically ignore their money and they will be living in the streets the next day, no need for war.

Fuck you Kike, I'll show you non-white when I splatter your blood all over me, motherfucker.

They benefit from the meek Christianity of today. They did not benefit when Jesus threatened to disrupt their relationship with Rome, or disrupt their sales of animals for slaughter at temple, or money changers at temple, or change the views of young Jews.

They benefited when European nobility allowed Jews in their communities to take the role of moneylenders, something they were prevented to do.

They did not benefit when the Spanish Inquisition came and fucked their shit up for collaborating with Muslim invaders.

Yeah, show it.

Prove every point that the bible is written in greek and not hebrew.

Fuck you Kike, eat shit.

return to kc assburger pole

Yes, some Europeans broke free off their programming and gassed some Jews, all is well. Does not change the overall situation where Christianity has been A LOT more positive and helpful to kikes than the other way around.

Newfag.

kill yourself

This is one of the reasons why talmudists hate christianity and you can take that literally or not and works both ways, maybe three or more.

Christianity is based on one thing Jesus Christ is Lord, the true and sole Son of God, God made flesh, that was sacrificed for our sins and was resurrected by the Father, thanks to that if you ask for forgiveness you are saved.

Based on that "jews" (talmudists) are literally satanists worse than lavey, giving them any "divine right" is a blasphemy and antichristian.

Not even sorry for the aneurysm, Shlomo

*The Lord

Sorry for tipping.

Why do these churches try to look like the Temple of Nod?

και διά θυρίδος από του τείχους κατεβιβάσθην εν κοφίνω και εξέφυγον τας χείρας αυτού.
Να καυχώμαι βέβαια δεν μοι συμφέρει· διότι θέλω ελθεί εις οπτασίας και αποκαλύψεις Κυρίου.
Γνωρίζω άνθρωπον εν Χριστώ προ ετών δεκατεσσάρων, είτε εντός του σώματος δεν εξεύρω, είτε εκτός του σώματος δεν εξεύρω, ο Θεός εξεύρει· ότι ηρπάγη ο τοιούτος έως τρίτου ουρανού.
Και γνωρίζω τον τοιούτον άνθρωπον, είτε εντός του σώματος είτε εκτός του σώματος δεν εξεύρω, ο Θεός εξεύρει,
ότι ηρπάγη εις τον παράδεισον και ήκουσεν ανεκλάλητα λόγια, τα οποία δεν συγχωρείται εις άνθρωπον να λαλήση.
Υπέρ του τοιούτου θέλω καυχηθή, υπέρ δε εμαυτού δεν θέλω καυχηθή ειμή εις τας ασθενείας μου.
Διότι εάν θελήσω να καυχηθώ, δεν θέλω είσθαι άφρων, επειδή αλήθειαν θέλω ειπεί· συστέλλομαι όμως μη στοχασθή τις εις εμέ ανώτερόν τι αφ' ό,τι με βλέπει ή ακούει τι εξ εμού.
Και διά να μη υπεραίρωμαι διά την υπερβολήν των αποκαλύψεων, μοι εδόθη σκόλοψ εις την σάρκα, άγγελος Σατάν διά να με ραπίζη, διά να μη υπεραίρωμαι.
Περί τούτου τρίς παρεκάλεσα τον Κύριον διά να απομακρυνθή απ' εμού·
και μοι είπεν· Αρκεί εις σε η χάρις μου· διότι η δύναμίς μου εν αδυναμία δεικνύεται τελεία. Με άκραν λοιπόν ευχαρίστησιν θέλω καυχηθή μάλλον εις τας αδυναμίας μου, διά να κατοικήση εν εμοί η δύναμις του Χριστού.

Are you fore real kike?

>>biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm

kill yourself Chaim

Jesus is God, he isn't part of any human race. The reason why he lived within a Jewish vessel is because of God's promise to David.

David is a degenerate criminal, no wonder the also degenerate (((Yahweh))) favoured him.

good night shills

/thread

Exactly this, Jesus doesn't have a race because he's literally God, thus he can't be neither a Jew or a Greek.

Great arguments you got there pal, your posts truly exhale intelligence.

take your pills

Not sure if talking to mods.

True, but what is your solution then?

Europeans need some kind of positive unifying ideology or religion, or else we end up with traitorous minorities or non state sanctioned ideas opening up the gates to invaders.

Cesare Borgia. Jesus did not look like that. If he even existed he was a kike from the Middle East, not a European.

Is this how you justify practicing a Jewish religion and worshiping a Jewish god?

"Jevish exile route"
There is original holoax in your picture.

kc would at least be civil, this is nothing but a "see who's more of a shill" contest

Check id, then shitpost.

The Jewish religion you speak of is the one that follows the tradition of the Jewish elders recorded in the thirty two talmud books, and the Jewish god you speak of is Shekinah. I don't justify it at all, and would be pleased if the Talmudic religion got eradicated from Earth along with the Jews.

Best things in christianity is taken from greek and roman philosophers. We already have all we need.

This is why they become christians…

Yet yahweh has jewish names, language, promises, people who are "chosen",

You win a gold star for your superb mental gymnastics!!!

You literally copy/pastad a piece of greek that i not googleable to the hebrew bible or the old or new jewish testaments.

There is no evidence this is frommthe bible or that its origin is an aryan language

Christianity is inheritly anti roman and greek, thats why you were exterminated by roman emperors and your famous "martyrs" were eaten by fucking lions.

This is why it is important to not let your country's population of foreigners with other culture, religion and beliefs to rise above at least 20%.
Look at different countries' demographics and ethnic populations, you'll come to realize that some of the most successful ones are where majority make up more than 80%.

Even 20% is way too high, I think 10% should be the max, though many others here would say 1% or none.

The US managed its greatness with 90% Euro 10% non-Euro for centuries until the 1965 immigration act.

Russians with their many ethnic groups never allowed the minorities to take over. By taking Crimea back, having military exercises with different allies in different parts of the world we show the minorities at home that trying to revolt or go against the majority will never work and only be mercilessly counter-attacked. Other great thing that Russians do is they feed their Muslim minorities (look at Republic of Tatarstan and Caucasus) and use them against other Muslim minorities that act out more radically. As a leader of the biggest country in the world, Putin plays smart by not removing the Muslims like Chechens out of their territory because he knows they will be valuable asset in deterring jihadists trying to infiltrate through post-Soviet republics like Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan when Islamic State comes to an end.

Having a pure society of whites is possible in places like USA and Canada because they do not have land borders with anyone besides Mexico. In places like Australia and New Zealand, but you will need to kill off large populations of aboriginals without alarming Human Rights Watch. If we look at Europe, biggest obstacle for a less degenerate society comprised with >20% of foreigners are essentially other white people. Traitors who want to share country they live in with people with different sets of values, I am looking at Sweden and Germany. What Anders Behring Breivik is great, but it only further fueled the admiration for the left cause in Norway and around the world. We need politicians like Trump to be voted in office democratically and change the immigration laws for really big changes to happen.

You're right except for the part where the martyring happened. They didn't. The martyr stories was old REMEMBER THE 6 GORILLION style propaganda.

White Russians who lost to the Jew led Bolsheviks would disagree. WW1, Russian civil war and WW2, and subsequent purges significantly shrunk the Russian population relative to the minorities. They were probably closer to 90% pre-WW1 then 80%.

I agree with everything else you said about Russia today, they have many fronts to deal with with, and they've been handling them pretty well so far. But they still should start having more Russian babies, more local production, less divorces, and less crippling alcoholism.

Typical race mixer policy

Fucking Jew Zombie faggot god

Nice.
Now when are the Poles going to leave Britain?

Again, no argument, just shitposting and mods dont give a fuck.

Did someone say churches ?

Found the heretic! Jesus was both 100% man and 100% God, with distinct human and divine wills.

Does he lurk? I bet he lurks.

" And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen." Revelation 1:5-6

" Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins." Acts 5:31

" But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen." 2 Peter 3:18

" To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen." Jude 1:25

" And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen." Matthew 28:18-20

" Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet." 1 Corinthians 15:24-25

" And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth." Revelation 5:10

" And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come. But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us. … But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me." Luke 19:13-14, 27.

The arguments are there, plain as day. Just read your "Holy" books with an open mind and you will plainly see the degeneracy, stupidity etc. Yahweh is obviously not any sort of supreme god, just a petulant, degenerate child, whose followers reflect this mentality (or vice versa, degenerate people created such a degenerate god)

Never. You see, because poles are hwhite, they should be allowed to be spics of Europe and be pro EU.

This is probably the worst thread i've seen this month and 951560 and d13abc are the biggest fucking faggots ever. It's not like a bait thread or anything, this is legit religious autism which makes it 10 times worse.

You are not from around here, pal.

STAY MAD LARPERS

If officially you mean as pathetic catholic church spectacle that cannot grasp that they are loosing a grip over people's mind.

Absolutly nikogo. Also sage for direct linking to wyborcza.

LARP or worship a Jew. Tough choice.

Is this something official from the Polish church or is it a smaller group doing it?

In polish clergy are two main fractions - Łagiwniki church and Toruń church. First are siding with Vatican and currently shilling for importing rapefugees - as ordered by marxist pope. Second and run by Rydzyk - redemptorist. This show is made by first group.

Here we go again

Operation Inquisition Reconquista

Hell fucking no it's not. Go back to your other spiritual commie friends over at /Christian/

you're a fucking idiot, read the bible before vomiting shit and pus out of your mouth, faggot.

Jeremiah 44

17 But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.

23 Because ye have burned incense, and because ye have sinned against the Lord, and have not obeyed the voice of the Lord, nor walked in his law, nor in his statutes, nor in his testimonies; therefore this evil is happened unto you, as at this day.

Righto chap! Time to rid ourselves of these Poles so we can enjoy our Pakis and Indians

Where have I seen this before?