Huckabee to be ambassador to Israel

archive.is/xRWyb

Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee is reportedly President-elect Donald Trump’s pick for ambassador to Israel.
Yahoo News, citing The Jerusalem Post, reports several members on the President-elect’s transition team say Huckabee will take the post as ambassador to Israel for the Trump administration.

Hogan Gidley, who served as Huckabee’s communications director and is still close to the former Arkansas governor, previously told Breitbart News that Huckabee was under consideration for a number of possible positions in the new administration.

Gidley did not respond to Breitbart News’s inquiry about the ambassador to Israel position.

Huckabee is friends with Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and has visited Israel a number of times since he was 17-years-old.

Fox News reports Huckabee will meet with Trump on Friday.

Jew stew eww

Looks like the Huck got Cucked!

Does Huckabee look a bit like Ben Garrison to anyone else?

The fuck is wrong with you?

I'm ok with this

Palestine needs to disappear from the map already.

Sure, as long as Jews are banned from all countries other than Israel

The biggest christcuck to be the biggest good goy spokesman? Beautiful. Huck is annoying anyway. I hope he did this to spite them but I doubt it. But still, enjoy being stuck with Huck, Juden.

Fine with me.

I've kind of grown to like him over the election season, he stood up for Trump early on in the primary debates and he's pretty funny on twitter (his stand up comedy isn't bad either).

Everybody knows all jews are the problem, not just the Marxists.

Huckabee is actually perfect for that role.

Muslims are also a threat.

The Muslim threat is about the same as niggers', jews are the world's foremost problem.

Beggahs can't be choosahs, Mike

muslims are a thread because jews arm them you retard

Unless he is being forced to watch a demonstration on the exact limitations of parts of thd juvenile human anatomy, i doubt its torturous.

It should go back to being a British colony.

How the fuck does this make sense to you?

That’s the implication, idiot.

Get out.

jews arm the sauds.

BASED
A
S
E
D

It shouldn't, for reasons. But I agree, I could not give less of a fuck if it did.

Good. Let them stay over there jerking each other off the whole time.