I propose new term:

I propose new term:
(((free))) - free as in "you are the product"
we already have Free as in gratis, free as in freedom. this would be third one. free as in you are the product
and we will write it as (((free)))
some examples of (((free))) products:
-facebook
-google
-windows 10
-google chrome

It would be useful if we had picture/meme to spread this term more. We could also put there logos of products considered to be (((free)))

an attempt was made

Free as in "free beer" already works (you're getting poisoned in exchange for it).

too easy to confuse with normal free, thus diverting FSF.
I suggest "unpaid" or " disservice" or maybe "use after free"

Windows 10 is both paid and (((free))), you have to pay for it and you are also the product. Microshaft really nailed it in how to screw consumers more than jewgle

Free as in "you make money for them, for free".

Indistinguishable from FSF initiatives.

Fuck off Holla Forumstard.

I like that one. Facebook's services are free in the same way that the cow gets its food for free from the farmer before it gets shipped off to the slaughterhouse.

If this is supposed to be accepted by normies, forget about it. Just say that those things exploit them and that's it.

beer is gud you pussy lipped faggot

only if it's a real beer and not some shit from supermarket

come up with something that doesn't just look like you're blaming jews and maybe it'll get used correctly

literally who
literally who
literally who
literally who
literally who

Yes, the kind that only true Scotsmen drink

What about “free as in some company uses open source developers as free slave labor and then sells the product”

Examples: Chromium, Red Hat

Did you know that Red Hat is the largest single contributor to Linux in terms of code submissions? Did you know that Google is the developer of Chromium?

enjoy posting on this (((free))) service, courtesy of Jim Watkins

Red Hat and Google are paying millions to developers to write free software which you use without givng a penny or a single line of code back.

Redhat is alright, they make no proprietary software. Google on the other hand leeches off of free software and turns them into proprietary products that take away users' freedoms and spy on them and thus make google profit, primarily through google chrome (a fork of khtml) and google android (a fork of linux) (aosp+gapps). Not to mention the gajillion cuck licensed libraries they use. And they "contribute" DRM to the linux kernel. But they are great at PR and suck up to other abusive developers with permissively licensed open sores, so they have an undeserved great reputation.

but it is jews. it's their invention

like how google took linux kernel and used it to make world's most successful spying device (Android)
open source community is biggest cuck that I know

This. GPLv3 software stays free. Anything else is donating code to proprietary software vendors.

wow ebib XD :)