Hey Holla Forums… I'm just a random Arab/Muslim guy just passing through again…

Hey Holla Forums… I'm just a random Arab/Muslim guy just passing through again…

Congratulation again for all the extremist white people here on trump winning the US presidential election, it's far better than the Hillary winning because her win will delay the new change in the world.

I'm extremely happy that he did won the US election after all, I really am happy. Because it all means we are finally reached the beginning of the end of this old and dying world.

We will utilize and study the "Holla Forums kek experience" in channeling divine/chaos powers to get what we want, so I have to thank you I suppose, we will start our own "Chan" website, and we will start channeling the powers of the true deity "God or Allah" to destroy our enemies!

Your time is near, your chaos djinn "Kek" won't help you anymore, the time has come to get our own "Chosen One"; or our own "Trump" if you well, to eradicate all the Crazy Dictators, False Kings, Incompetent Presidents and Corrupt Sheikhs that rule our lands for so long, and destroy every foreign agent that plans to steal out natural resources.

After that, our chosen one "Al-Mahdi" to destroy Trump, and will start channeling the divine power of our true god to destroy the chaos djinn "Kek" once and for all!

Then we will be coming to rape all of your asses with wooden baseball bats! So start preparing to pay "protection" money when we finally invade everything, and prepare your women to be enslaved and rape in-front of you!

We are coming, motherfuckers! So LUBE UP!

Also, Fuck you all.

(No reason really, I love say the F word to every white person I met, they deserve it.)

this thread is the least of my concern, my big concern however is the badly shaped anatomy of the woman illustrated in your image.

where is the art? I just don't see it.

Lol whites are going to eradicate your people from the planet

Don't let the butthurt hit you on the way out.

WE WILL MAKE COMICBOOKS GREAT AGAIN

If your pedo god is so strong then why are you manlets so low-energy?

Sage for shitty LARP thread.

You faggots will be exposed shortly.

The only women you'll find are degenerate whores that are better off dead anyway. fuck off you can't save most of them
the blue-pilled cucks will turn on you, it only takes a few months to get fit and learn to shoot with the best of them. people that have never shot before are easy to train correctly

If your god created everything with 20/20 foresight why did he create a western world that's many times stronger and more technologically advanced than the Islamic world. Also you're dreaming if you think the Chinese are just going to stand around and watch you take over. Once we're gone this is their planet.

We're going to deserve it even more in 2017, OP. Better ask Muhammad for a ticket home this Christmas. It won't save you but it will delay things.

The only way that shitskins stand a chance against Aryans is if our government is traitorous, so good luck, shitskin you're going to need it.
Even with a traitorous government most of the civilians have access to firearms.

I will personally rape you and your whole fucking family! With MY MAJESTIC PENIS!!

I hate each and everyone of you faggots, start lubbing you fuckholes!

if you're going to make an epic troll thread, I suggest learning how to properly post art or at the very least learn how to troll.

Glass the desert sands.

How about I glass your fuck-hole with a glass bottle faget?

It's that kind of intelligent argument and razor-sharp rationale which is why the Islamic world is SO great.

(checked)
this means one cock in your ass and one in your mouth

oh fuck you, you inbred retarded redneck piss-drinking cousin-fucker!

-――――――‐-        ,                    、       /                     \     /                        \    /       l                      ヽ            ハ      l 、     l   l         .    |       .l  /  、     | \   |、  |          |    |      /| ./   ヽ   |   \ |\ |          |    |     / |/  ./   \  | ` ーヽ‐ 、 ヽ         |          /, ― '      \|   , ===ミ. V    /   { /  , ==ミ、      〃{//////ハヽ |        、  /    V 〃////ハ         V/////:ノ  |  lへ    ヽ  く //     ヘ { {/////ノ         ====  |  |^ }    \   |      、 ヾ ==              / /  |  ' ./   トー'   |       } / /           ハ      | .// | 、 |    .  ハ  {         ‐r―‐ ´ }     /|/    .| \|    ∨    ヽ、       、__ ノ  , イ    ハ. |        | ハ ハ>‐/^^^^ヽ‐r-r:<ハ:ミ<Λ/∨ ヽ|        |/ ∨ ∨/===/ヽ_> | ∨ ./ <  /  |           /    ./\ | ハ/ /  /   .|

Same goes for your, you air-tight cuck!

I will fight all of you with my bear hands until I kill you all!

then I will proceed to rape your eye holes!

I almost regret reporting him now. It's like watching a monkey in a box try to fling shit and just cover himself.

Okay now I know you're joking because this is the reality of 'cousin fucking'.

forgot pic.

reported for pork hentai, fuck you porker!

fuck you, pork eating pig faggot bitch-ass blanc retard!

I might be a mongrel burger, but at least we aren't inbred shitskin muslims.

lmao kiddo

Bait aside.
Wouldn't that make you a heretic?

Reported for OP being a faggot LARPing Muslim

haha fag

Being muslim in the first place counts to that.

Fuck me?
No, fuck you.

KEK GETS AN ORANGE BILLIONAIRE ELECTED PRESIDENT!!!

YAHWEH/ALLAH, cant even invent the wheel!

Did you read his plan or did you fall for the "he hates x minority" meme by the press? You have no one to blame but yourself for your anger if you fit the latter.

We won because we sought for truth, whereas you and your cronies fought for a string of lies. Keep believing what you want to believe, but don't be surprised if you keep on losing.

Well there's some muslim sects that practice what other sects claim is "heretical black magic"

PURPLE

The worst thing about your post. Besides that, your recidivist theocratic death cult hasn't accomplished anything in 1300 years, I don't expect it to start now.

You child-molesting demonspawn are all going to die. The entire Arab race (including the Pharisees, naturally) deserves only death.
DEUS VULT

Hello you trans-arab SJW.

All of you fuckers are now on my rape-next list, prepare to be visited soon.

Keep a can of lube nearby. You faggots!

Bear paws are a terrible choice of arms considering your going up against guns.

imkpampfy, we all saw your thread, you can go now, okay?

Meme Magik is chaos magic
You cannot controll it or impose any kind of order uppon it
nor christcuck, norkebab, nor kike control
Meme Magik is free and has it's own will

sage
do not bump

Are you going to … correct the situation?

If things go as they should, I'll be keeping a Glock and an AK nearby. Also good luck in trying to copy something that emerged organically, towelhead.

this post is lower energy than jeb.

This is why I'm fine with 9/11 being blamed on the Saudi kikes, just to see how insanely butthurt the surviving lower class semites will be when their cube is nuked and they're all deported back into their now nuclear desert.

We will improve on the "kek" experience and upgrade it, and all of you white fucks that are posting here will be turned into pigs!

FUCKING PIGS!!!!

Your going to have a real loose asshole by the end of the next year. And who has a can of lube?

Choke on a chunk of pork, you goatfucking dunecoon.

Allah is stronger than your nukes, try it now and see how you guys will fail!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Allah is great you motherfuckers!

Allah is a kike lol

k.
Cause I don't do this for the sake of humanity or anything amirite?

Take your pagan moon god, your pedophile prophet and your goat with lipstick on and get the fuck outta here.

You are just as delusional as christcucks on that point. Even when you are told who your god really is you reject him violently.

You know every "god" Kek has gone up against so far got it's shit kicked in, right?

Ima repost this just because I smell shills.
If you're not speak up.

ITT the desperation of one realising that they have woken a sleeping tiger

Wat?

kek is a low-class djinn that doesn't do shit!

If it can do anything, make it destroy all arabs/muslims this instant!

haha you can't so kek is shit deity!

I shit on all of you on on kek, fags!

False alarm then, move along.

kek is actually an egregore

Kek is just another reincarnation of Jesus.

Though most here don't see how.

But allah has accomplished nothing.
Even now allah is defined by failure.

If Kek has managed to get Trump into the Whitehouse but is a low class djinn then what is allah? Who has no accomplishments of note?
A fiction?

make me faggot!

Make Allah destroy all white people right now.

As pathetic as this thread is, this idiotic autistic nonsense is actually what most muslims actually believe in and behave like.
This is why genociding the entire middle east is a moral necessity

Every time you refer to Kek you give Kek more power over you and the world.

All hail Kek

It seems doublethink is not just a liberal phenomenon.
Their pet muslims mimic it well.

op here, I'm laupging so hard on how retarded you guys really are, we are going to enjoy raping all of you very soon.

You guys are dumb and your shit-theories are retarded!

low energy - kebab removal soon

Lick the bottom of my shoe as you praise kek you worm tongue.