Is he right, TeeVee?

>>>Holla Forums899533

I'm an American and American actresses are legit ugly and worthless. Seems co has no taste.

what is Holla Forums's problem, and why are they so obsessed with Holla Forums?

success breeds jealously

seriously, sometimes I go on Holla Forums and all they do is post about how their butt hurt they are about Holla Forums

At least our mods don't delete random threads during a tantrum.

They are like a dried up old spinster that hates the thought of a fertile young woman starting a happy family. Just ignore them.

hey, this is Holla Forums, can you please stop shitting up our board with your terrible "memes," we're really getting tired of it. please have more respect for our moderators who have to clean up your shit, thanks

No.

Apologies for saging this thread, but it's board policy to sage meta threads. if you have any meta related questions or concerns, please either contact me or the BO via email. My email is [email protected]/* */, BO is [email protected]/* */

Going to need better b8 fag.

Have you niggers seriously not wondered why they always post the exact same images and use the same 5 posts in an argument on both boards?

board*

You've done it now faggot.

go back to Holla Forums where you can continue accusing everyone of being the same person who called you a faggot

Are you the anime autist?

I've actually never even received an email about stuff here. I'd be happy to talk to someone about stuff they feel isn't okay but no one complains so I assume everything is fine.

this board is unironically the best one on the site, mainly because normalfags and shills can't parse our level of autism

Probably because you expect anons to contact you through identity-connected email instead of a real anonymous system like an imageboard called Holla Forums.

That's actually a good point, might be worth making a complaint box system so people don't have to use their email accounts. I suppose that's kind of what reports are for, but it might be useful to have one that isn't for specific posts but issues in general. I'll work on this and see what I can do.