Propaganda

Another desperate attempt to scare the public. feels like they're making at least one of these a week

Say them thank you for memeing shutting down of CNN.

Whoever makes these things are the most retarded fucks.

For a liberal millennial, whole world exists only on twitter and facebook.

Just like your world consists of imageboards.

Is this really how smartphones are used? Seems so annoying, no wonder these millenials are so brainfucked

Wow. And I thought you crazy nazi bastards were paranoid. The left has just completely parted ways with reality at this point.

Finland would probably join to russia itself, without any need of sending troops.

wewlad. You're pretty new, huh? Probably heard of us from The_Donald or Altright on le reddit?

see:

I think user said that as a term of endearment. Cuz you know, we're supposed to be the tinfoil ones.

No, I've been coming since the exodus, I'm just not Holla Forums, I'm more Holla Forums. I come because I AM big into conspiracy and you guys are some of the best diggers on the internet. You don't think outside the box, you are in a whole other room, unaware there is a room with a box in it to think outside of.

Not NatSoc, at all. But with the right eye, you guys are one of the few sources of actual 'truth' left. So, I mostly lurk.

I hope you guys are keeping a record of all these "Trump is gonna LITERALLY do a shoah" memes to bring out in 2024 when america is officially great again.

The smugness is probably going to kill me but it'll be worth it.

That made me laugh far too much.

You are scared aren't you, that Trump capitalist supporter group will replace "ebil nazis" on both Holla Forumss? Real nationalism is when you care about your own people and do something for them, not constantly fap on Adolf Hitler and his cretinism, it just scares away people, even if you had good intentions in mind for helping your race and future of white children.

Your use of smug anime girls and what you wrote is conflicting the scripts you fucking shill.

It's time for you to leave.

Can we meme this into reality?
The deportation force
Rounding up Sandslime
Cut out those parts and put them in a propaganda video with fashy music or something?
Make it happen

Civic nationalism is the future under those two guys, and you know it. Neither america or russia can have true nationalism with their cultural diversity.

We only need to get rid of islam, globalism and cultural marxist influence. Everything else is not as important. Europe on the other hand will be white again if they will follow america's inspiration of getting rid of refugees, and everyone will be happy.

These are stepping stones. America must balkanize (pic semi-related, don't hold me to it, I made it like 5 years ago folks).

yeah, alright.

Wew lad.

That could work once all of the subhumans are gone from there.

We should just send them all to Georgia… They can even have a port!

Youtube link?
I want to do this

This is the reason why people hate nationalists. You divide big countries and strip away from their power.

Stalin once said that all nationalism must be destroyed because they all, without exception, wanted to divide russia into multiple different country-states, instead of standing united. They more were endangering the empire, rather than communism ideology. Along with the fact germans were germanizing everything they gone through, and hated slavs no less than jews. When they divided poland they put slavic polish women to camps, and german looking ones taken as their brides.

Hitler's racial supremacism was more of a germanic supremacism, totalitarian german rulership, not "white pride", he oppressed other white groups. Same reason why slavic people were considered untermesch, and not negroes or muslims, with whom he allied.

Was Hitler actually a Jew and Marx wasn't too there buddy?

Liberals made Hitler look good for you just because its only him on their minds.

I don't think white people are all made equal, so we already probably are at odds there. Russia was and still is a shithole because its size is buttfuck retarded. Same with America. Nothing wrong with cutting the bullshit and splitting up.

trryyyy harder

Explain what you mean by look good?

Hitler was a kike shill.

;^)

Fucking if only, they managed to create something that fills us all with hope, idiots

Then stop crying that everyone is against nationalism, and stop believing that its because of jews alone, when your end goal is to divide countries.

Nah, I'll keep doing what I always do, faggot.

The solution for America is to build an empire and colonize parts of the middle east, africa, asia, south america, and anywhere else shitskins are coming from so that they can have a place to send them back to. Keep the whites in america and keep the others at arms length until time breaks that bond.

What a waste of digits.

You can tell when it is a subhuman or indoctrinated leftist based on their aversion to Hitler and getting rid of subhumans. You don't even have to like Hitler it is just a simple first glance test.

Concerning all of these falsehoods and manipulations - if team Soros couldn't start a mass chimpout prior to the election, what chance do they stand now? God emperor Trump has won by the law and won by our minds.

Electing Trump was actually the signal for his color revolution if people haven't noticed. Plans are going along accordingly goy.

lolwut

Only through flat out discrimination in terms of law/policy can you control an empire or even a nation over a certain size, in my opinion. Hell, even on a smaller scale, it helps, but you could still manage an anarchocapitalist commune of just Icelandic people and no trouble would come of it. Try doing that in Sweden…

No user, those are called desperate last resorts

give up blackpilled nigger, you are either a shill or a newfag retard

Until this pedoring is convicted, Trump is still up in the air.

Tell me more about flat-earth, truth warrior.

I don't mean they were working together only that him being elected would be the signal for the final chimpening. I worded it kind of weird tho.

Can we just make on like this but for white genocide?

The president doesn't have absolute control, much less the president elects. Even a president might not be able to muster the forces needed to convict the gang of crooks.

Fair enough, but Jews, and the left have proved their incompleteness time and time again, why would they be more successful this time? A lot of anons get it wrong. Jews aren't allpowerful string pullers, they behave like beasts, just like most others races, just following their natural inclinations.

You fags, we will have robot labor and 3D printed houses.

Nogs can't resist free gibs.

The question is, is trump in on it, or are they really just trying anything they can to start a civil war.

Then he's still beholden to jews.

It's just a ploy to make it seem like there's a resistance to populism. Do you know how few people voted for Clinton?

They are betting on the chaos game because only with that is the 1% possibility they win which is how they always do it through out history.

Yeah. Except shutting the internet down wouldn't stop people from being able to text.
Besides that its just a small PC that's all touch controls.

I was talking to my dad today about the election and he says

That was actually pretty hilarious

How so? He has Jews helping him but I have seen no evidence that he is beholden to Jews.

Explain.

If he doesn't make every child fucker hang, regardless of their wealth, he's obviously not a true leader.

ok so start by deleting all your degenerate anime girl reaction pictures you weaboo autist.

It was the same people were joking with here with the kek chaos magic but the same principal. Through the uncertainty of chaos the impossible is possible tho I'm not as versed in the weird kek type stuff you will see random people who talk all weird and cryptic like that.

All this fear mongering is going to be amusing to look back on at the end of his term. If you know any salty liberals at that time remind them of this shit and call them a faggot.

There is something about carrying around that PC in your pocket that makes it more degenerate.

Isn't it cute that a marxist wants opposing groups put together in one area so they can pick at fracture points to keep the populace at each others throats instead of on there's?

Marxism completely ignores the core of the problem. Maybe because it's founder was a NEET who never went out in the real world and was jealous he couldn't keep up in a competitive environment. Jealousy is rough.

I could pretty much twist that it into whites not being able to win in a competitive kike environment even tho kikes are just swindlers and not really "competitive" in the same sense, so I see the difference of my statement.

Has women's fashion ever been as disgusting as it is today?

Okay, you made this, didnt you?

It is straight out of Detroit fashion magazine not even joking.

why do they have a national australia bank app

>[new message with link]
I dunno which part of that is less believable; that anyone is still reading The New York Times, that the military would be put in charge of deportations instead of ICE, or that the military (in the unlikely event of having to carry out deportations instead of ICE) would disobey orders to deport illegals who are robbing veterans of food, shelter & medical care.

I'm struggling to discern whether or not this is satire. Pretty funny regardless.

>Trump giving the order to arrest officers as traitors on fucking twitter
Holy shit

The bigger size a conglomerate of people can achieve without corruption is a city state. Anything bigger will eventually be subverted

Finland isn't even in NATO. These fucking amateurs.

for fuck sake, how retarded are these people exactly? Obama is still president, every form of "fascism" that is currently happening is happening under Obama's rule

I thought it was pretty damn good until the internet shutdown which was pretty silly

Our right wing parties is filled with inept fucktards like Timo Soini

Putin himself permab& the retard from entering Russia for his anti-russia and pro nato statements

Our president Sauli Niinistö is a toothless, spineless and armless cuck. Go figure

What do they hope to accomplish anyway? Do they actually think the no-gun leftists will do something that isn't virtue signalling through useless protests?

No you can't, JIDF. He's talking about ideologies and you come back with "durr durr racism white people"

Dude just leave us alone

Trying too hard

but its fake

women follow whats trendy, their body demands it, so these cattle cunts are well … cattle….

Just go to junkee.com and you'll see that it's a leftoid clickbait website that combines vice with cracked. Or better yet don't give them clicks and just trust me.

Pic related is proof that you are correct. Spoiler because I don't want to trigger these racist nazis.

But just know that there are other here you agree with you m8.

Fucking millennials.

I like that they make these as some sort of dystopian alternate reality where such things should not happen:

Such pussies.

All of these things are things that should have been happening all along. Illegal Mexicans should be deported. Why are they even here to begin with? Moslems should not feel welcome to wage their jihad here. TSA should exist for the sole purpose of keeping the rest of us safe from Moslems, not feeling up the crotches of wheelchair-bound, White grandmothers. Traitors should be arrested. And then they should be promptly shot.

And "shutting down" the internet? Get real. But let's not forget the name of the President who signed an Executive Order giving that office such authority - archive.is/ncfCg - Thanks, again, Obama!

They treat it all like some kind of horrible, evil, nightmarish future from a bad movie. Pic related - it's mfw I start my computer in the morning and see any one (let alone, all) of those related headlines.

I hate it. I never liked cellphones (or phones in general) and I hate smartphones even more for this reason. It's a shame because I always wanted a computer in my pocket but for fuck's sake this looks like a disease when you see crowds of faggots doing it.

finland isn't even nato

This is some funny shit.

wew

i guess the Hitler angle got old

Give them all the rope they need

Lefties are so dramatic, once they realize their protests are having no effect I'm hoping for mass suicides.

breddy gud , you nearly had me fag

You know how I know youre fucking wrong and retarded?

>military coup against trump

I wonder just how is delusional lefty fantasyland?

also

Oh god! I can only imagine what comes next. Was getting ovened part of his plan? We need to stop this big guy before he can do any more damage.

Are Trump supporters holding their phones horizontally to get the flags in frame and the nigger's followers only care to get their chimp in?

No you're right, America must Balkanize in order to save the white American race. I would love to see the founding fathers deified like in Columbia.

I hope he does shut down the internet so Terry A. Davis's reign by divine right can begin.

It's because computer screens are in landscape, not letter format.

When you put a vertically filmed video on youtube 90% of the screen is blacked out to either side of the video.

Shut up

HAHAHAHA I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING THEY'RE SO CLUELESS