Let's build a redpill nuke

The current situation is redpilling people, but not fast enough.
You can try bringing specific statistics or cases, but they can be brushed aside

What we need is a concetrated redpill. A dose so potent, so overwhelming, that it cannot be argued against - only avoided.

Imagine this - video with dark, somber music starts as news headlines detailing the chaos of multi-cult appear on the screen.
"1400 girls raped in UK", "Refugee rapes boy, claims sexual emergency, is cleared of charges". One by one, the headlines move, each an horrific example of the unstoppable rise in all forms of crime (and possibly other redpills, like education quality dropping, police quitting, etc..) and attacks on whites.
As the music intensifies and picks up speed, so does the flood of images. It accelerated to the point it's impossible to keep track and then as the music reaches a crescendo…it stops. Darkness…quiet.
Then the statistics start appear.
Sweden in 1950's vs. Sweden now. (raise in crime and rape)
German before and now
France before and now
The rapidly declining numbers of white population.
America in the 1950's, showing the high standard of living of the black and their good assimilation back then (before most turned to gang warfare)
You can throw in stats about black vs. whites crime in the US
A historical reminder that EVERY SINGLE MULTICULTURAL SOCIETY IN HISTORY HAS FAILED HORRIBLY.

You can close with the footage of black or muslim crimes (that reporter being dragged and raped would be good)

The idea is to create the ultimate redpill video, to overwhelm the viewer with so much depressing and horrifying facts that they cannot brush it away easily…then spread the video everywhere. Like a new Rick Roll we spread it like herpes.

Now I know there's a bunch of NEETs here that have both the time and knowledge to make this. I have the knowledge, but not a lot of time on my hands.

Trump is building a wall.
Let's build this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
youtu.be/7XmDYJBZZdc
youtube.com/watch?v=o_LwfcjtFUU&t=100s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IT MUST BE A VIDEO

(checked and dubs confirm)

You mean this? The original had synthwave music and received several million views, but got take down and music stripped out.

It wakes up many people, but the cucks simply refuse to watch it, and ignore you, pretending it's not real.

youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

SOMEONE ELSE DO SOME WORK FOR ME.

LOOK AT ME IM AN IDEA GUY.

How about you make the video user? If you don't know how to do something, ask youtube and google and they will tell you how to do anything.

You are connected to the entire network of human knowledge. I've sure you could find some simple video editing tutorials to get started on.

Anything you don't know, you simply ask the internet. Now get going, you faggot. I cant wait to see your video.

Too long, and too much footage of people walking.
I was thinking of concetrating on crimes.

Didn't you read?
I already know how, I said I'm short on time.
I have a job and obligations, so I don't think I can dedicate it the amount of time this deserves.
I might still try to make it, but it will take a long time.

don't let your memes be dreams

You already know how and you aren't even doing anything? We all have jobs you double nigger. I didn't go to the anti-Trump protest and flex on liberals because I'm unemployed.

I did it because I feel a sense of responsibility to my community, also because I'm fucking jacked now.

I intimidate people, you make videos. Make it happen negrolicious.

Isn't that a weird thing to larp? Like who would fucking pretend to be hard. It's stupid as fuck. Stupid enough that you should believe me because I'm not kidding.

I'm still not seeing those videos, homo.

Listen, motherfucker. You can AT LEAST go collect the clips and outline an actual timeline for the video and where to cut and when.

If you need videos of things like what you want to show, then request them. Then, put together a list.

Create the script, someone will make it.

Take my OC.

He cant. This fag is busy. He thought he'd just drop by and spread his magical best in the fucking world ideas and people would just do it for him.

Hes got a fulltime job, unlike the rest of us fat useless wastes of space.

QUICK EVERYONE SUCK HIS DICK, HE HAS A JOB.

I doubt that

I'm already collecting the material.
Weather I do make it or not, it's best if the idea is out there. More redpill videos can only help the cause, not hurt it.

Did I ever gloat about it? Seems to me like someone is getting triggered.

I doubt someone with such shit taste in anime would be anything resembling 'jacked'.

Oh wow another autistic video set to new retro wave music. Excellent idea faggots. How about instead you do some introspection and try to remeber what redpilled YOU.

Talking semantics here, but
No. Nukes are a weapon of fear primarily. Their effect is lesser when used.
Instead, we need a Redpill AK-47, used everywhere, works, familiar to all and is commonly thought of as a weapon of peace.

With Open Gates was a step in the right direction. What happened to Gex anyway?

Redpilling is breaking delusions. The only way you break delusions in a 330+ million population is war and violence in their faces.
If you can somehow get libshit America to get ISIS/black gangs/cartels to openly and aggressively start attacking and exploiting large areas of the United States, so much so that not only the United States Military is unleashed on them AND Trump govt sanctioned civilian militias, you will see redpilling.
Most people need to see evil to start being aware of evil, and when your faggot neighbor and his boyfriend that may be degenerate fucks, but make the most delightful marzipans get their gay heads chopped off in your front yard, you might not be morally opposed, but you'all definitely start to wake the fuck up.

I agree

The fact that it got taken down by a false copyright claim (probably by a subhuman leftist) makes me so fucking angry, this video had over 10 million views, it was such a fucking big opportunity, and it got deleted

The truth hurts the kike, so it will get deleted.
So you have to deseminate it.
They can't delete all of it.

IIRC it was either Carpenter Brut or Perturbator, two electronic music artists whose songs Gex used in his videos.

Anyway, if someone should make a redpill video it's Gex. Nobody is even remotely as good at making videos as him.

youtu.be/7XmDYJBZZdc

All for revenge

checked

we arent your personal army if you want something done right do it yourself

Add in quick clips of shutterbug time and other disturbing media propaganda. That kind of stuff is creepy and always quick to wake people up.

fucking anarchists I swear to god

We should all have jobs, NEETS are scum. Full time student with 4.0 and part time working in a small music store. Get out and get a job NEETS

For the latter part of the video I reccomend Edith Piaf's La Vie en Rose and that you show footage of white ethnostates with no niggers. Hit them with a lovely woman's voice from the past and imagery in massive contrast to the horrors shown before.

I have the origional vid saved with the origional music. I shared it with an outreach worker and he shared it with a bunch of autists. That horrified them. Nothing is as brutal as an autist after he's made up his mind.

In reality people are un-ungovernable.

Makes you think. Machines that can develop pods to use humans as batteries can't make biodiesel and fuel generators.
Those humans are being fed something. I bet that something could be used to make fuel, which then can be made into energy

Back to the topic.
To the faggots that think that only death and war will wake up normies, you can just sit still and wait for Hitler
It is a good idea, even if it's not the panacea the world needs, it CANNOT be worse than doing nothing

don't call them white people, reefer to them as natives in the info graphics. libetards will fight to death the white people but are hard wired to bend over natives

The video can't end there. We need to give viewers hope.

Wasn't it that the machines just didn't have the thought to extinct humans so they just put the humans in pods then farmed the body heat off the humans because why not?

This video is pretty good. It could be used as an example
youtube.com/watch?v=o_LwfcjtFUU&t=100s

(fucking Brazil, at that)

its a good action flick but the philosophy of it is not a hard redpill but a extended release
youll need to get the source stories and conduct thought experiments to get the full redpill

The 'real world' is just another layer to the Matrix. Lots of things make better batteries than humans, like potatoes. Or batteries. Not to mention, Neo still has his powers 'outside' the Matrix, and at the end of the 3rd movie, Morpheus questions even the reality of the 'real' world.