POC Chimping Against Alt-Right At College

“No Alt-Right, No KKK, No Fascist USA!” - POC Chants At University Michigan

twitter.com/slagterm/status/798991667000987648

This is after The Right Stuff Biz started putting "Are you sick of anti-white propaganda in college" posters around campus. Also the university just septn $84 million in new diversity programs that anger white people and bring them further right.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/799477502750048256
freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/11/16/jesse-jackson-trump-lit-match-he-has-put-out/93955780/
dailycaller.com/2016/11/16/university-of-michigan-students-protest-racism-while-segregating-themselves/
docs.google.com/document/d/1HcyIRRSDNMtRs2ozY6uE31v-fZZO1xyuHAP-75q47yA/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1gIcS1F6NU4CXN1hKD6mYxNuG2hrFjSG-GANxpx8iqu4/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who /altright/ here

this is a good thing. Their over-reaction helps our cause. And the media is pushing now that the Alt-Right is running the white house. They are stepping up anti-white rhetoric in response. This the best red pill for whites to move further right on the race issue.

Barista calls the cops because the guy ordered a Trump be written on the Starbucks cup

twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/799477502750048256

they were talking about the alt-right on npr again tonight

I don't get why they just don't call us neo-nazis but I think its a good meme

/altright/ only has one post on it.

This. Think of the way niggers lately have been asking the white commies and anarchists to the back of the crowd. They are in a purity spiral right now, and ladder of oppression bullshit is everywhere. Especially after they realised the statics about white women in the election. Like user said, it is just going to mass-redpill whites.

if they keep talking about it they might need to interview somebody who calls themself altright. then we can meme whoever the cuck who does it into suicide.

This is a good advertisement. Might get lots more people interested and involved.

Beautiful.

(checkem)

It was real in their mind.

Sheeeeeit, they even got Jesse Jackson to come.
freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/11/16/jesse-jackson-trump-lit-match-he-has-put-out/93955780/

they realized that calling people nazis didn't work. they needed to paint the enemy as an average joe white man, not a skinhead with face tattoos.

wut

They really shouldn't be afraid of the KKK. They only killed criminals.

aint no webm

Bravo, niggers.

I hate newspeak.

Yeah exactly. They keep calling all these mainstream Trump people Nazis and alt-right white supremacists. Yet they never talk to an actual NatSoc or white nationalist or someone in the alt-right about their opinion.

They can't keep this up forever.

Most blacks and beaners are criminals user. As much as I'd like it if the KKK would return, they're not. These niggers are just losing their minds and revealing their hatred of whites. They're panicking over nothing.

(checked)
So the media and kikes created the fake alt-right organization and now they are protesting them because the media said so. I knew the blue-pill was strong but this is just pure mind control.

Also, we progressive stack nao :^) because that worked so well last time.
dailycaller.com/2016/11/16/university-of-michigan-students-protest-racism-while-segregating-themselves/

Don't forget to log out of your Jew account, archive cuts the side off
docs.google.com/document/d/1HcyIRRSDNMtRs2ozY6uE31v-fZZO1xyuHAP-75q47yA/edit

docs.google.com/document/d/1gIcS1F6NU4CXN1hKD6mYxNuG2hrFjSG-GANxpx8iqu4/edit

fucking college niggers

This is some South Africa shit in the demands:

This statement must acknowledge white supremacy and racism, and it must assert itself on the side of its students of color. It must be explicit, and it cannot conflate calling out structural violence with the structural violence itself (RE: the email sent by the President).

So they're doing this at night

tl;dr GIBS ME DAT

Is Jesse expecting to get money from Mexicans now?

top wew
thefirerises

imma just sit back and watch this shit hahaha

i'm still waiting for #openbordersforisrael to catch on with these bozos

Have spent so much time chasing the jews that we ended up becoming ones ourselves?

Do they have an aversion to the letter K simply by it's association with the klan? That's hilarious

This really is South Africa-tier. Come on USA, what are you going to do about this? They're no longer sitting around theorizing about privilege and oppression, they're organizing. The whites in SA thought it would all just blow over eventually, and look at them now. Don't let it happen!

So they've conflated a relatively obscure group of right wing talking shops, a white nativist group from the newsreel era (who killed less people in 50 years than dindus manage in 6 months) and the new POTUS as equally terrifying existential threats to blacks. They really are completely retarded.

"Crackah ass crackah must fall" is now a thing on three continents: Europe (Oxford University), Apefrica (Shackville), and North America (UMich).

Their mirror image maybe. They want a sordid world of dirt and goyim slaves. We want a world made clean and true men set free.

It would appear "folx" means "fags."

That sounds like a wager to me.

no one

Thankfully the nogs are still a minority here unlike SA. We'll just sit back while they burn shit and drive decent plp away from cities and universities alike. And then after they have turned their cities into husks we'll be able to mop up the mess.

I still don't see how anyone is so stupid they don't see that breaking rolls down by race IS racism.

They are what they are protesting against.

me

Racism = power+privilege, user. Because society is white supremacist, white people always have the power, so only white people can be racist. POCs may have privilege in certain circumstances and they may be prejudiced, but they can never be racist, because they're oppressed.

The idea is that white are privileged, and so to be equitable they must take away some of whitey's privileges and give them to pox. Only then can we be truly equal as they have the same amount of privilege.
It's like crippling an athlete so fatties don't feel inadequate.

r.i.p. breitbart

its pathetic that our own people are falling for this shit

Is there infighting with imported blacks?
TOP KEK

Get ready , /pol.
Pretty soon alt-right will be the new normie hipster.
A good start, I'd wager.

I want the person who wrote that to be sterilized with hot lead

These people are children. Literal children whove grown up and found new ways to be a fussy whiner. I don't even want to try to understand how someone can be so stupid that they demand someone import a minority into a region that is supposedly going to go full race war and then expect the dean to be able to protect them from the gestapo by signing papers and throwing money around.

Embarrassing.

nice

Imported niggers tend to be the cream of the crop (such as it is) and really hate the local Affirmative Action monkeys. The locals probably think the Africans act too white.

much better than grunge