Libreoffice Mascot Thread 6: Komm, Süsser Todd

WEW
In case you were too fucking busy, here's what happened last Thursday:
>no libbie
meanwhile
>tyson appreciates and also tells user that other artists furries got upset about him releasing free art (pic related 3)
HOW DEEP DOES THE RABBIT HOLE GO?

WELCOME TO THE GAYEST, MOST POINTLESS CONSPIRACY IN THE Holla Forums HISTORY
STARRING:
FEATURING:
A DOCUMENT FOUNDATION PRODUCTION

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
Last thread - - archive.is/kRjgM

Other urls found in this thread:

mytechlogy.com/Online-IT-courses-reviews/16127/creative-perspective-illustration-with-gimp/
archive.fo/W8eS6
krita.org/en/item/first-development-builds-for-krita-4-0/
ci.appveyor.com/project/alvinhochun/krita-packaging/build/artifacts
krita.org/en/item/krita-foundation-in-trouble/
youtube.com/watch?v=EXPv1OvPXVk
youtube.com/watch?v=IklhsA3hwug
youtube.com/watch?v=5LiyXieIxCQ
bichosan.tumblr.com/post/168135393961/more-tyson-tans-libbie-now-more-detailed
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tyson really has been having a bad year, from the sound of that email.

who cares?

Oh hell I just noticed the furfag banner at the top of Holla Forums. Delete yourself mods.

Owl = athena = kikes. Look it up.
Top kek. For that alone should your furfaggottry creation of libbie should win.

This and /thread

/g/ is in the other direction.

So why'd you get banned from /g/ this time, user? Cause if you don't know about Libbs, you sure as hell aren't from here.

Holy crap, rule 34 shows no mercy as usual.

I can start posting the REALLY lewd shit if you want.

No thanks.

Really that email from Tyson in the OP says a lot of interesting things about the furry community. Who knew they'd be so full of jews?

I didn't know the Libreoffice design team browsed Holla Forums.
Upboat

You have to go back.

You never know~ It might have been our dear meta user.

If you're going to be here, try to make your halfcuck origins less obvious.

Not sure we needed another thread, but whatever, I'll take any excuse to post Libbs.

So what are the odds LO actually restarts the contest?

Can you make it look more like this and add the text?

I'm not the one who made it.

Damn. I'll try to do it myself.

I guess we can use this thread as a sort of epilogue.

Why did we make another thread. Hasn't the contest been over for a while?

Because people were still posting things in the old one long after it autosaged. Clearly, there's demand.

We'll let this last thread ride. If only to give Tyson's reply to Dolus more attention. But unless LO reboots the contest, our energies might be better spent on Krita and KDE related threads, if we're doing OC to cheer up Tyson.

I did not need those feels.

I'm ashamed to admit I'm happy about this
Not that anyone gives a fuck

I'm guessing this thread is only going to be a reposting pics of past threads, right?

why haven't I seen that one yet?

poor mike

New OC is welcome too. That said, we should also talk a little about lessons learned from this shit show. For example, who would have thought that LO, of all things, was so full of corporate-style bullshiters? Not to mention the light Tyson's reply to uncle sheds on the artfag community.

I've missed everything. Can someone finally show me that green spurdo?

Is this real life?

Uhh everyone? It's an office suite, and they split from Oracle.

I'm really impressed by all the talent shown in the OC so far. Quite a contrast from the usual state of Holla Forums.

Well somebody has to design all the browsers logos ...

thats because there are no Holla Forums drawfags, they wander the boards like nomads and the drama around Libbie is a fresh idea to jump into making oc for. if you think otherwise then you're a newfag and boi you need to pay attention, the large majority of Libbie OC came from furries.

The best Libbies here were made by a cuckchan's drawfag

That's purely subjective.
Way to prove me right, he frequents /a/ and /kemono/ not /g/ or Holla Forums

Obviously he frequent another board. We agree /g/ or Holla Forums are incapable of drawing. We need external fags for that

Ironically, some of the best OC came from one who supposedly isn't.

Moar!

Maybe so, but--

I think that this post is applicable.

There was clearly a fair amount of OC that was made by people on Holla Forums--be it non-drawfag stuff that reused existing assets, or even a foray into art/drawing themselves. It might not have been drawfag tier, but it was still nice to see.

he kinda sounds like a faggot tbh tho

have we started the fire?

Do furries and their commissions remind anyone else of the massive scalping problem among anti-emulation ponzi-schemerretrogamer community?

So, let me get this straight:

What the fuck were you expecting?

Wrong. It seems the contest was just for show. They had a pajeet all lined up to win the Laptop for PR points.

This is actually a thing?

I think it stems mostly from owners of rare copies of game / beta carts. If there are no public roms for it, the value of the cart they own is potentially worth a lot more.

He's a trap loving furry. But he's OUR kind of trap loving furry.

That is extremely jewish and petty. What's the lifespan of even game cartridges? 40-50 years?

No clue, but quite a while for carts. I hope even stubborn people at least dump the rom for preservation sake.

This is apparently a growing problem in the artfag community. But it is especially bad in the furry artfag community. They are outright hostile to talented artists like Tyson working for free and releasing their shit under CC-anything.

If they have batteries, it's a LOT shorter. Maybe 30-40 years. If not, they should work until their transistors wear out.

these arent even that unreasonable prices, if you want to really see some real shit from furry extortionists try patreon jews like jasonafex or fek.

I just grabbed a random pic from some no-name artist. The guys who'd be threatened by Tyson would charge a few hundred for a commission, on the low end.

oh sure i could easily believe that, since only the ones "well known" would bitch about something like free art while nonames do gift art and wouldnt see any problem with what Tyson did.

Thing is, Tyson sort of implied that these were people he associates with. Maybe even friends. This narrows down the possibilities, and explains why he got so fucked up over it.

but does it really? i dont really follow his social life so the only one I know hes friends with is goshaag. and he was among the first to support tysontan with Libbie OC so that rules him out.

Have a look at who he follows and has spoken to on Deviantart and Tumblr.

So literal libreoffice fags lined up a pajeet to win and a combination of furfags and some random autists keep making OC of libbie? I am not sure what I was expecting watching this shitshow.

Pretty much, and still beats more than half of Holla Forums's legit threads.

This shit has gone on for weeks. Where the fuck did you crawl out from?

I dont have time for that shit. And I dont care about these other jew artists hes "friends" with, knowing tysontan is pure is enough.

I guess if you look at him from the right angle...

Still working on this?

Delete yourself samfag

Been busy irl.

Go back already.

Fuck off back to halfcuk. Or Leddit if your ban isn't over yet.

What font is used for the (You)?

8514oem

There was some real meme magic at play here.

The amount of fuckery going on in the artist community is unbelievable. I know because following artists is all I do with my Twitter account nowadays.

Basically, no name artists will charge between $30 (which will promptly make a lot of people ask them to up their prices) and $50, regardless of level of skill or detail. Artists with a moderate fanbase will charge anything between $60 and $125 dollars, the most common prices being in the $70-$80 range. Again, don't expect an actual correlation between quality because pic related is $100 ($125 for full body) and Faustsketcher goes for $75, for example. Big artists are usually too much of primadonnas to accept commissions, but if they do, don't expect anything cheaper than $350 per full color piece; high range probably hovers around $500.

So, after you paid them $500, you would at least expect to have a full rights license over the picture, right? Well, no, fuck you, these are for personal use only. Some artists may even ask for copyright of the drawn character even if it's an OC you designed yourself. Don't like this, and think you can tell them to fuck off? Prepare to get sued to oblivion, because artist autistic shitfits are legendary, like that time they had to take down a whole fucking game and heavily modify the lore of one because the artist threw a temper tantrum at Ankama (understandable, it's Ankama after all) and for some reason the contract they negotiated didn't contemplate shared copyright or irrevokable licensing.

Then, the tumblr types who love to post motivational stuff often campaign for basically newbie artists brainwashing, about how it doesn't matter if it takes you 5 minutes to draw a turd, "muh years of skills" justify making all that mad dosh, even despite pretty much no other job allows you to make $75/hour even with years of experience. They more or less try to dominate the rest of artists into their price ranges through feel good messages, or mob lynching if you feel like asking reasonable amounts for your work.

Protio: if you want good art for cheap prices, find a South American artist. They often undercharge because your money can buy them more in their poor countries. I also often call them "the non French masters of hips" for a reason

>autists people will pay for this
wew :^/

That is the 2nd most jewish thing I have heard all day. It's basically saying "Here goy, pay me half a grand, and I'll draw you a lewd picture that is still mine and you can only look at".

Hope Tyson draws more Libbie. Be kind of a shame if he didn't.

Be kind of a shame if that particular artfag didn't either...

Could you post the message?

wew. What screen reader are you using?

What an honest Scam tip. But I can agree Is true. $30 or less is a lot when the common payment for 8 hours of work at day is between 16 and 40. And the drawing takes you dunno 4 hours.

As a Chilean I know this problem comes from the idea of set prices that the people in your country can pay... Because at the end is just a drawing.

Since I want to be in the position of living on my drawings I know I need to charge like 70-80 for what I usually do in respect of time that takes me and the quality I'm able to give at the moment.

Huh, what was the game? Curious now. Polite sage for offtopic.

Said out loud it is kinda ugly, but basically, you can get art one or two tiers above their price range. This, summed to South American artists somehow being generally bretty good compared to other countries' averages, makes them a really solid option if you need quality art and don't want to be ripped off by overinflated prices. It's the same logic behind why it is a bad idea to run your offices in SanFran.

Their weebs also tend to draw very Japanese-looking art (VA-11 HA11-A was a Venezuelan project, for example), so if you are looking for that aesthetic, it's the easiest non-Japanese place to find them.

Chile is pretty expensive compared to other South American countries. European expensive, I heard, but without European salaries. I feel ya, bro

Anyway, if you feel bad for underpaying your South American slaves comrades, you can tip them until you paid for what you got, knowing it will still be cheaper and that your tips are more generous around there.

Wakfu Les Gardiens was taken down when the shitfit happened, and so was all of its related lore, including N (who was renamed and recolored to make him OC Doughnut Steel). Almost everything related to the second coming of the Eliatropes was retconned, and they had to make some dumb stuff up to justify their playable race.

I'm still getting fun out of this so why not.

The TV once said is pretty similar to live in London. And when I was in los Angeles it was pretty the same.

But iirc you can get like 1700 just flipping burgers there. Which is like 3 or 4 times of what you get here for the same job

Any way we don't have to pay a lot of expensive shit every year and Many people also mention that medical treatment is cheaper here.

what the fuck happened to "hourly wages" for these morons?

Bless you, user.

Hows about a 'hang yourself' Libbie? Pointing at a diagram or chalk board like:

Isn't this similar to that?

She could be holding or presenting the rope with a smile on her face I suppose.

Or the rope is setup in a room and she's holding the door open? Angry smile or smug smile would work.

TBH, I imagine most of the higher-end artfags are not the biggest fans of CC-anything.

I can't draw ATM but what about her presenting the rope while smugly saying "help yourself" or something like that?

sounds good. You think it would look better already setup or her holding it?

Tyson hasn't really posted anything in days. Hope he doesn't hero.

Good lord!

But that's not even new

New for me.

Depends on the system. Games with a battery-powered clock will die after a decade, give or take. Some arcade boards sadistically have the game in battery-backed RAM instead of ROM. Battery dies, game dies.

drawfag here. polite sage
cant post any more tonight because the pc decided to choke. Will try to do a recovery on it, or get a new HDD on backup pc for now.

That sucks. Hope that gets sorted out, user.

Your next PC should be RAID mirrored with regular backups, I learned that the hard way.

Well shit.

Decided to run a boot scan in ubuntu before making any serious decisions.
So much for any option outside of formating. burn it all.

You realize there's Linux antivirus software, right?

You deserved this.

It's actually a decent video editor too.

I dunno why, but that libbs reminds me of Hollow Knight.

Why am I so tempted to see if this works in Wine?

You only have the one box or laptop?

Tried ClamAV and Bitdefender rescue CD. maybe it would have helped in another case but forcefully deleting Neshta.A can cause the pc to become unusable.

make sure (You) tell the other user using sai to fuck off because he isnt using linux either. additionally wacom linux support is weak.

If you want it go ahead it's not fun.

just my main rig is screwed right now with all of the programs and files. this one wasnt built for heavy lifting so i tried out paintstorm before it gave me an annoying popup telling me to save the work and restart because the trial time of use is up

How would you use Blender for illustration? That's the one thing it doesn't do.

Here you lazy and literal faggot.
mytechlogy.com/Online-IT-courses-reviews/16127/creative-perspective-illustration-with-gimp/
archive.fo/W8eS6
Stop using the wrong tool for the job. Also stop using the fucking botnet. It doesn't have to be linux. You could use openbsd or freebsd too. Just stop using windows for anything whatsoever.

Yeah, fuck it. Never trust a compromised PC. Sorry you got bazinga'd, user, hope you had backups.

wew laddius

Complete utter ass , I used that program only to try to teach someone who was using Gimp and afterwords I showed them Krita. Neck yourself.

Sage for off topic

So they were using the wrong tool for the job. Gimp has no intent to cover the features that Krita covers because they have different use cases.

This is actually something Tyson could help you with. But tbh, my Intuos tablet has been working fine since kernel 4.7. That said, Gnome, unfortunately, has the best Wacom support out of any DE.

Not even the same user.

Personally, I'd recommend Mypaint before GIMP for painting these days. Krita is the gold standard in freedomland though.

thats because lia is just generic /a/ shit, there isnt even anything iconic about her. not much of a mascot, more just OStans

Do not insult the office 2hu! She's had a very hard time since her mom kicked her out and she had to move in with Mr. WTFPL.

I'm actually kinda impressed with Mypaint lately. Were it not for the lack of CMYK, I'd use it more.

I just looked it up and apparently someone ported the Mypaint engine to Gimp so that it's actually usable to do art with while having editing capabiliies. Its called Gimp Paint Studio.

Photoshop will still be the main one I use though. The performance, stability and interface are the best, gimp has brush lag every stroke and that would drive me mad. I wanted to like Corel Painter but it crashes easily, and Sai is too limited.

Sorry this happened to you, user. Even if you can't save the install, can you at least get your files?

Thoughts on Krita?

Seems GPS is based on a much older version of Mypaint. The app has almost been completely rewritten.

Painter is kind of unique. It's not suited for general purpose stuff, but it's irreplaceable at what it does, hearkening back to weird old apps like Delta Tao Monet.

Krita has a lot of strong potential, and it has some neat tricks even photoshop cant do. I recommend it over Sai but one of the main draws of Photoshop is ease of creating custom content like new brushes. Krita has several different brush engines entirely so it's really not that easy to make custom stuff and make changes.

Me, I just use the brush packs David Revoy and the rest of the community make, so I don't have a lot of experience making my own brushes.

Yes thats what i do with krita brushes as well.

But Photoshop is just designed to be a workhorse, features like being able to group several levels groups or make multiple mask nests, and nondestructive edits like smartobjects make photoshop too good to really consider anything else for serious work. Ive dabbled in other programs with useful features like Clip Paint Studio, but Photoshop kicks ass in terms of productivity.

The brushes I can already get my hands on for Krita already have me covered. But I can see how it would be limiting if you had to rely on the community more.

My Intuos from a year and a half ago works pretty well too. But the higher end stuff might be different.

the brushes are actually my least concern on switching, i like sai krita and corel's paint blending engine and lines much more than photoshop, in the limited time it let me use it I liked PaintStorms brush blending too and I would probably like Mypaint's blending.

But it's everything else I prefer in photoshop that I can only get there. For example things i use constantly in PS that only PS has: I use the crop in PS to quickly resize the canvas by dragging outward instead of going into the menu wasting time punching in a number. PS also lets me leave have image cropped but not trimmed and deleted incase I change my mind later. Adjustment layers I didnt really think much of at first but I use it all the time now for flexibility without needing to duplicate the layer every time. Anyways back to Krita since the PC with PS is out.

You might want to give the Krita 4.0 beta appimage a go. I hear they're finally rewriting the text tool.

krita.org/en/item/first-development-builds-for-krita-4-0/

This IS technically canon.

Krita is better than Photoshop in this regard. It's also better with nondestructiveness in terms of filters since you can use them as layers.

The only thing I really want is smart objects. You can technically use a transform layer or file layer or whatever but that's just not the same.

If that virus only infects exe files your data should be alright

As long as you don't mind setting up all the media and shit you're going to use beforehand.

that's nice and all. having a good text tool is... good but it wont really do much to pull me from photoshop.

I mention that only because it's what still bugs me about Krita. I've actually been using the one in Inkscape I hate it so much. Also, cute libbs.

never used inkscape, what's the deal with the text tool there? you would think that text is the easiest thing to implement in any art program.

I'm not but I'm guessing it has something to do with patents that Adobe and/or Microsoft may have on font rendering.

So another case like Nintendo D-pad patent where everyone else has to suffer? That blows if true.

off to bed. but heres a preview of /fit/ lib. done with krita's flat block brush that i have basically no experience with.

Indeed. Similar to how openSUSE refuses to ship truetype font subpixel rendering because of patents. As a result fonts look like shit on openSUSE out-of-the-box.

Inkscape is mainly for vector art. It's not a bad for it either.

Looking forward to seeing it finished, user.

Kinda hope Tyson starts posting again soon. That reply to D has me worried.

Because you are not just typing in a bunch of text but making several vector objects that can potentially be heavily modified, so the rendering has to be different for programs like Inkscape than MS Paint of Photoshop. Not excusing any issues with the implementation though.

did you use the same model as your pic? Mine works but I don't have configuration menu for buttons and work area

Not him but it depends on the distro. Older works better. The main problem today is that systemd broke the wacom compatibility in a kernel level. And many devices are fucked without user friendly fixes.

My cintiq ux21 appears as a joystick in a lot of distros.

Talking about krita 4. What they really need is do something about the lag. The software is really slow at high resolution and their instant preview fix is kinda buggy.

Anyway after being used to draw in sai. Everything that s not CSP feels slow as fug

Also I still love gimp's text tool. I used to edit manga translations with it. Being able to change the inline distance and stuff like that is what most non-ps software lacks.

I didn't even tried to put text with krita in a long time. the option wasn't there when I checked last time.

Krita's text tool is kinda usable now. You can change font style and font size unlike before where the size of the textbox is the only size of the font you'll get

Libbie is mai waifu

That's good to hear.

Hopefully, Tyson gets back to drawing soon. He's been quiet the past few days.

I tried to use the text tool but found I couldnt even edit the type and after 5mins I just gave up instead of looking for a solution. Now i understand why Krita's font tool is so hated.

But its much seemingly smaller things that make Krita a no from me, like in Photoshop I can drag-select visibility on layers but in Krita I have to tick them one by one, I can also apply transformations across many layers and groups but I can not do this in Krita. And just being able to navigate the image is better in Photoshop with fast-zoom and scrub-zoom, while I like the snappiness of Krita's zoom by plus or minus instead of having to hold down ctrl, the percent it "snaps" to seems completely random and odd numbers, its a pain to get where i want.

Consider giving the Krita devs this feedback. You never know, they are finally fixing that busted text tool. And again, nice libbs.

Did you try the 4.0 beta?

krita's default brushes are a bit hard to fine just what i want, to work with but it does great lines. ive seen lots of suggestions on the feedback so i think they have their work cut out for them. I think maybe if i suggested it, then people would just say "we're not trying to be photoshop"

not yet, it's 3.2 i assume 4.0 is the nightly builds. ci.appveyor.com/project/alvinhochun/krita-packaging/build/artifacts

More or less. But that's what Appimages are for: Just download the app, make it executable, and see what happens. Worst case, it doesn't work and you just delete the image.

POETTERING STRIKES AGAIN

That sounds more like the GIMP devs tbh.

That's been fixed for a while now though.

but theyve already given that response once, when someone years ago suggested a polygonal lasso tool like photoshops

I still can't believe that actually shipped with an official release of the GIMP. What the fuck were they thinking?

what the fuck

If you're that against it, I wont push. But good user feed back is probably what separates Krita from the GIMP. And funding.

Wasn't Krita in money trouble for tax evasion or something?

Krita does have a polygonal lasso tool, but its not as good as photoshops because photoshop can swap between lasso/poly with holding alt. I'm pretty sure that was the request ... and there's still no sign of that level of versatility in Krita. Id like to see Krita do better and give Adobe some real competition.

Inkscape is far from being perfect. Thankfully, at the very least its autosave feature works pretty well, because even after all these years I still get random crashes over stupid shit. Its favorite failures involve slipping your mouse (or pen) and accidentally pulling a handle a bit too far and using the bucket fill tool for something it deems too much of a complex shape.

define "for a while"

because it was not fixed last 2 weeks ago.

krita.org/en/item/krita-foundation-in-trouble/

??

100% true. The goat is male btw.

I think I saw that versatility in one video. maybe it's done for 4.0

What model are you talking about? My Intuos and older Bamboo work.

Itried some systemd distros with all the shit I have.

cintiq ux21
fujitsu t5010 (laptop)
bamboo mte-450
toshiba portage m200 (stoneage laptop)

You using Gnome? Tyson and David Revoy all got their shit working, so there has to at least be a workaround.

gnome kde whatever.
I just wanted to draw out of the box.just like in a nonsystemd distro. im still running wintendo so Im not worried about it.

I'm running systemd and my shit works.

I think I miss the point of this thing

Wew~ Looking good, user!

Looks good so far. I'd make le rope thinner and give her face a bit more definition though. You do have a knack for libbs though, user.

Couldn't we just fork Libreoffice and make Libbie the mascot?

LO doesn't deserve Libbie. Libbs is ours now!

Reminder that:

>Varka, aka Jan Mulders, owns Bad Dragon, the premier site for meme furry dragon dildos

Anyways, if you can remove Dragoneer and Varka, their sites will implode. Honestly, the two of them probably contribute 80-90% of the traffic of the furry fandom, discounting niche sites like InkBunny or Pixiv or Yiffstar whatever the fuck they renamed their site

Also, I can only fucking imagine that EDFDarkAngel1 does drive a red 1961 Ferrari GT California, and mentioning it would still get you banned even though it's used as an example in their fucking T&C

Cute Lewd

Nah That's fine

disappointed_but_not_surprised.jpeg

What the fuck, is this CWC?

Hope you guys like this smug Libbie.

We were needing more smug Libbies.

thats not a smug expression user, thats an unsure or embarrassed libbie. its nice though

Damn, I'll be back.

what kind of clothes she should be wearing instead of her lab coat?

Depends on how she's supposed to be portrayed I guess. Personally, I like her white mage outfit.

None

id ditch the over lab coat almost every time, better silhouette without the huge triangles collar in her face.

I get occasional disconnects on my keyboard now. I think it's systemd's fault. I also had hdd disconnects years ago. Also systemd's fault but it seems to be fixed by now (though it's fucking dangerous, I had automount and it really fucked my drive when I let it torrent stuff)

you mean... naked?

more like, worried libbie reaction, add some sweat and it would be perfect.

Naked and bent over

I feel like Holla Forums would like some more Libbie lewds... Just a hunch.

the drawing that's on my canvas right now shouldn't be posted.

youtube.com/watch?v=EXPv1OvPXVk

Post it drawfag!

is ok for me to post nsfw shit here?

youtube.com/watch?v=IklhsA3hwug

Just spoiler it.

ok. let me finish it.

not but heres a lewd while I wait for my backups to transfer

Technically she would if you ran her on Windows.

WEW!

Thanks, user!
I'll just save that for later.

ok. done...
and remember.
I'm not a furry.

first

Well now I am. user, you have a gift from the lewd gods. And holy fuck is Libbie ever an effective muse.

Now THIS might cheer Tyson up!

Absolutely beautiful

Finally got PS back up and running I see...

No? Well you're going to turn half of Holla Forums into them.

Somebody send this to Tyson. Tyson NEEDS to see this!

sfw version:

update

Hakui is going to luv this.

THE MAGNUM OPUS! GLORY! GLORY TO YOU BROTHER!

None of that mopey shit please.

Congrats, user. This is some FINE work

I agree. Tyson would probably VERY much like to see this. He did take particular notice of the lewds before.

inb4 still spying

Better yet, disable Windows.
Thanks for the art tho famalam~

Noice!

We really are going to have to send tyson another lewd package at this rate. This is good.

There as some difference between CC0 and actual public domain, but I forget what.

get back to me when wine can run photoshop with perfect performance. your pic was made in photoshop too.

Guys. Let the Libbie lewds unite us. Just this once.

Mainly, Libbie is still under Tyson's copyright. Not that that means a whole lot when any one can use her for anything.

Why would I need to get back to you when the feds can access you so much more easily on their favorite platforms and programs, like Windows and Photoshit?

CC0 is for when you live in some shithole country that doesn't recognise pubdom. It's basically the most permissive license you can have. You can do anything and don't even have to acknowlege that Tyson Tan made Libbie.

Guys, let's put our usual autism aside for now... for the lewds.

that's gonna rip and tear my pants

Youre obviously not an artist, just a faggot. I looked at moving to linux years ago but the performance and compatibility wasnt acceptable, and none of the FOSS software comes close. Thats just the way it is.

As much as I would like a larger goat porn folder, I can live without it.

If being an artist means bending over for the likes of you, then I'd be just as happy seeing the destruction of the profession.
And you don't care about performance. If you did, you wouldn't be using Winbloat. All you care about is using the same tired old programs.

On the one hand, you're right that Adobe is becoming increasingly jewish, on the other, it IS ha HUGE pain in the ass to learn a new work flow.

I feel like that loli should be spoilered.

Let's not be overly dramatic or anything, user.

is not even lewd you moralfag

It is a tad on the lewd side.

He's autistic correct if I'm going to be honest. The only way FOSS will be better if people with the willpower to do so switch over to using FOSS tools and programs, even if they are shittier than their proprietary counterparts. The more people who use it, the more developers will take initiative to listen to users and improve it.
Or at least that's the idea. It doesn't always happen. (I'm looking at you GNOME)

To be fair, even Gnome Shell is WAY better than it used to be. It's just the Wayland shit is causing growing pains.

Wayland still broken?
Last I tried (first release candidate gnome wayland), drag-n-drop doesn't work while tablet support is kinda fucked up.

Wayland mostly works, but Mutter is going through a lot of changes to support it, and that is causing bugs. Tablet support is still fairly broken, but that has to do with having to work around Wayland's security model.

I have nothing against GNOME as a desktop enviro it's just that the devs do things that annoy everyone and they have a habit of ignoring users when they ask for fairly important features that other DEs and even other OSes have (why do you think /g/entoocucks made up the "gtk filepicker meme")

I should point out as well that people have made patches wrt the file picker thing so it's not like the devs can complain that users aren't contributing the code

I agree that Gnome should give more of an ear to the community. That said, they're really the only ones with a usable Wayland desktop atm. And we NEED someone to be doing real work there. X is old and busted, we can't be using it day-to-day much longer.

Yeah that's true. KDE is making fairly decent progress with Wayland as well. I haven't had the motivation to play around with it yet though.

Krita's text tool in the 4.0 beta is still shit by the way. I hoped that the other user was right but PS wins again. I can double click the text layer to edit it in PS but cant do it in Krita. Speed bumps like this arent a learning curve of a new UI, it's a net negative in productivity that adds up as lost time and thats why people will still use PS.

What do you even run with your greatOS performance?~

I think tizen OS supports it.
KDE kinda works with old qt libraries although still suffering intermittent crashing.

Seems the new text tool was held until the beta. The current 4.0 Appimage is still pre-alpha. That said, the text tool itself is a fairly minor thing when you can just use the decent ones in Inkscape or the Gimp.

I dunno what y'all are whining about. The Text tool works alright.

You can keep applying that to more and more features but this is a stupid way to work to me, and no one will take seriously if youre asking people to make the switch. PS had a good text tool since 3.0 and working on the fly is part of art. If I need a true vector file then you can jump across PS to AI and import it easy.

The text tool is a fairly minor thing though, Especially when it's usually the last thing you do with most things.

Yeah, the text tool is crap, but it's getting replaced. Unlike the Gimp, the Krita guys listen to their community. Then again, they've gotten a lot more money from said community.

Kritas text tool is really bad.

In PS all I have to do is click where I want the text to start, or drag out a bounding box for text to fit in. Krita doesnt have either of these and the method of creation is really imprecise. PS also lets me make realtime changes to the font and its far more usable. The blog says that the text tool is a WIP theyre not ready to show yet, so looks like they spent their time on SVG implementation. But the text tool is shit, make no mistake.

I guess the GIMP has Krita beat in one respect then.

The text tool is probably the most complained about thing regarding Krita. No surprise a lot of users are waiting for it to get replaced in 4.0.

Not a big issue considering the fact that krita was recently just developed. PS had been there since the 90s and also a corporation stock market. If I were to be worried, I'd worry more about how Adobe is falling for the cloud(tm) meme service. Instead of complaining maybe try to be the change yourself. Everyone complains about how the internet is dying but who are they telling that to? Some 60year-old retiree who designed all the shit we use today? This generation is a mess. "Comfy" meme is shit. Either we become the next "boomers", or we sleep in reality coma, or maybe neither of the two.

Just remove that prepubescent belly and make her chest flat, and I might like it.

Sure if all youre doing is adding plain text. but this is less true in terms of painting, like if I want to convert a text layer to a mask and brush over it real quick id have to save the file, then jump over to inkscape or gimp to make the text SVG then import it, then make the mask. So much time wasted.

For now until they showcase Kritas new text.

And i just noticed that Krita takes up 2 tools for the text. Im really annoyed at how useless that button is taking up screen space. I cant edit the text with the same tool I created it with, I have to switch to the "Artistic Text Editing" tool. Had I been in PS, if any thing was text that was editable then id just click on it.

Like I said, the Krita devs actually listen to input. And you seem to have put some thought into this.

Doesn't hold a candle to the one in Inkscape though:

With posts like these being commonplace, it's no wonder why prices are inflated as they are.

Really, most artists have massive egos, inflated like the worst Dobson fetish drawings, and their community just so happens to reinforce their self image through constant posts about the value of their art. If I were one of those faggots who use "toxic" to describe communities, I would say just that, but I am going to calk it for what they are: cancer.

PS CC was 5 years ago fam, they are balls deep into the cloud service. For a while painters were getting shafted for graphic designers but in CC2018 they finally added some major shit people have been clamoring about for 10+ years like really good brush management and smoothing. Would adobe have come up with that on their own? not likely, they probably just looked at whats already been a successful plugin and made it part of PS. and they added Kyles brushes for painting with as part of the new defaults, which you had to pay to get before.

I notice a similar attitude in the modding community. You tell some fag to get off their high-horse and they take it way too personally.

Some unpopular opinions:

If you're charging $30 for a colored piece… that's basically minimum wage in US unless you're very fast. I know some artists who openly say they yank up their prices just because it's unfeasible to work for less, or just don't do commissions because of that.

As for copyright, iirc client doesn't own copyright for the commissioned work by default in many countries. Decide on this shit with the artist before you've agreed on everything else. This may sound bullshitty but wouldn't be necessary if people didn't try to outjew artists, e.g. commission some picture and then re-sell the piece many times.

Want me to expound that a little bit? It's their personality. It's egotistic and narcissistic. Most of them are 'talented' but their personas are shitty even in real life you won't enjoy a decent conversation with these kind and you'll sure to be bad-mouthed by these people at some point. The only thing they're good at is their art (if they're good at it, at least). It's also part of their personality to fantasize about wealth and instantaneous 'rags to riches' stale meme. The most decent and deep artwork are written works which is what these narcissists will never be able to do and understand. Bonus points for anonymous/pseudonym writers.

Kek, I remember that one mod. What did that fag do to get blocked?

Ah, here's your problem. Don't live in US. Here in my country, I can live like a king on $30 a day, as long as I am not living in a capital (rent alone will eat most of the money there).

CC0 is still a legally operative licensing agreement, just one that waives the creator's rights. "This work is in the public domain" is not considered a legally operative statement in some jurisdictions.

The HDoom dev has a fairly thin skin when ever anyone points out that his mod isn't all that impressive, technically speaking. Or that he shouldn't think too highly of himself for his meme status.

I don't care about their asking price so much, if people are willing to pay that, fine. But if I pay YOU half a fucking grand for a drawing, what makes you think I should have no rights to that drawing? This in some incredibly jewish thinking here.

Then there is the matter of Tyson, who takes shit from his fellow artists for what amounts to charity work. It's just bullshit at that point.

Speaking of the GIMP, this is a rather interesting turn of events:

That's kind of a forward-thinking move for the GIMP.

You still didn't create said work, why should you automatically have any rights to it? Again, artists aren't the only jews in this equation, people do resell commissioned works on patreon/redbubble/etc. or go after original artists with DNP requests on various sites or even DMCAs.

Just talk this out before agreeing on everything else, jeez, it's not hard. Best option would be artists just adopting CC licensing or something.

Why should I have the rights to anything I pay for? But I agree CC would be a way around this. I don't mind about giving the artist credit when I share.

IP is a veeeeeery complex subject. In most cases you're paying for a copy and limited rights to the said copy, not for the original work. That applies to pretty much everything, not just furry porn.

When you buy a movie ticket, you don't automatically get rights to sell merchandise for that movie. And if you buy a car, you sure are allowed to crash it, but mass-producing copies of said car will land you in jail. When you pay for a game on kickstarter, you DON'T get equity share or revenue from said game.

If I buy a movie ticket I don't get the rights to the movie. But if I hire people to create a movie I think I do.
That's what a commission is. Not buying a copy, but funding the creation.

(I mean you fund the full creation. There's some similarities with Kickstarter but ultimately doing it that way with Kickstarter doesn't make sense for entirely practical reasons. I think getting the copyright of things you commission is a reasonable default, although different agreements are fine as long as they're explicit.)

They all sign up a contract where they explicitly waive their copyrights. That's true not only for art but other IP related fields (R&D for example, literally any contract of employment that implies some kind of creative work, really) and not just in US. IANAL, but I'm pretty sure otherwise it defaults to creator retaining copyright.

Again, people should talk this shit out (either agree on something beforehand or artist should just post which license his commissioned works will be under) out and NOT make any assumptions.

You've really made this incarnation of Libbie your own, user. I'd clap, but one hand is busy.

AFAIK the artist always have the cc0 by default. He's the author of the drawing no matter if he wants or not. You can t renounce the authorship even if your shit is public domain since day one.
And that's by law in a lot of countries.

Why so worried about it?

I think that goat is just turning ripe.

While I agree $30 is usually too low, notice I said "regardless of skill level". Yes, even chibi shit anyone with a week of practice in chibis could produce in a matter of minutes can cost $30. If people want to pay for that, that's fine, but their fans and other artists comment on how they are undervaluing their art even if it really costs that or less, no exceptions.

Problem with copyright is, even though you should ask for it first ("hey, I am doing X and I would like to use one of your drawings in it for commercial purposes") and it would be hard to blame the artist for not giving you a license if they are not on an actual contract and don't know which rights they have to grant to you, but sometimes, they explicitly state, before you even get to make a comission, that they are for personal use only (which may legally imply you can't even repost it, so all you can do is look at a cute picture in your screen while no one else is looking). I assume they wouldn't say no to a commercial job offer if asked for it, but they will probably ask for a different pricing even if the baseline comissions are already more expensive than they should be.

Since we are talking about Jewish things
How much would you pay for this?

Just fucking put a policy page on your fucking FurAffinity profile saying that commissions can be shared freely but cannot be sold by the limited copyright holder (the commissioner). Full copyrights do give the commissioner to do what you're saying, but limiting it a little should prevent any nose growth.

Should I kill myself?

Was thinking of making a sketchfab of her but the noneuclidean geometry of her hair/headpiece/sail is a lovecraftian mess.

W E W
Should have told them to go cry to Papa Patreon about it.

They had a point tho.

Where did this come from?

I hope you don't mind, I did a crude edit to make it more relevant to my interests.

And mine
Your doing gods work user.

I made that Libbie more like a loli because lolis sometimes are are better and the fact that /g/tech/ is full of pedos

I'm not a fan of oppai lolis but I can try something different if I have time

I'm not a fan of lolis in generals.
That's nice user, I'm looking forward a more grown up body version :)

And done. Should've stopped me.

B-but I thought it was a boy.

Libbie's not a loli, you idiot, she obviously has a day job at some serious business company, judging by original icons.

b-b-b-but muh dicc!

Yeah sure.
Tell that to my teacher

Where is her nose
Where is her fur
She's ugly as fuck
Dumb bitch probably can't even read

Perfection.

When this thread dies, consider dumping the content to >>>/libbie/ .
this is the last time I advertise it, I promise

Most of what sucks about KDE on Wayland is directly attributable to Qt sucking on Wayland, ignoring scale-related environment variables, etc. If they can get that hammered out with Qt upstream, get their server-side decoration protocol upstreamed in Wayland, and get naive fuzzy upscaling of legacy XWayland toolkits (Gtk2, Qt4, Motif, old WINE releases, etc., it'd be ready.

Everyone's furry when sufficiently murry.

Nvidia does suck. They don't even support the same APIs as Intel+AMD+Nouveau for building Wayland compositors. The only project with the manpower to get both APIs working so far is GNOME.

Qt does suck on Wayland. I've been involved with dev/test work on Qutebrowser on Wayland, and it's a third-rate glitchy mess compared to Qt on X11 or Win32. The Qt folks barely even give a shit about Wayland and still treat it as an embedded-only target.

I'm not a fan of loli Libbie over and over. Some is okay but Libbie in tyson's OC graph is a college student age, she can still be flat though just prefer grown up. Plus i cant unsee the anatomy issues in >>829992

the issues are not that important. just look how much they are fapping to it.

Good job, user.

Fixed your shit teacher

Worst thing is that WM bugs on Wayland are escalated to session bugs (e.g. KWin crashing or lagging will bring down whole session with every program)

I get the feeling that GBM has been accepted that way it is as a leverage against NVidia
Both Intel and AMD used to get a lot of shit over a decade for poor Linux support, and they've started stepping up their game only recently (Vega performance getting on par with Nvidia's cards soon, S3TC support getting merged in to mesa, etc.)
If people really cared about mass adoption of Wayland, they'd probably get an agreement on some standard common across all 3 vendors.

I didn't even notice until you fags brought it up, but Ubuntu 17.10 is using Wayland by default. I guess Gnome has done a lot to make it work.

In the meantime AMD actually has a few things going for it over Nvidia.

Xwayland
Gallium 9
Decent OSS drivers

Make the nose more like pic related.

Been a few days and Tyson is still radio silent. Not out of the ordinary for him, but...

Please tell me he's alright. With Terry arrested, I'd hate to see someone else go

how are the feet of libbie exactly?

They SEEM to be pointed hooves.

Judging from the image at her feet are pointed hooves with a green heel thing, probably for stability. In every other image she's wearing white shoes that go over this, but don't seem to cover the heel.

It's really weird how everything has turned around
People used to avoid AMD on Linux and buy Nvidia, because AMD drivers used to be awful
Right now NVidia lags behind in some features like Wayland and AMD is close to being as good as NVidia for games
So if AMD manages to keep up and Feral and other shitters on Steam will start to officially support AMD setups, NVidia on Linux is pretty much done for

Also, however, if AMD doesn't keep up, Wayland is fucked just because it's not gonna gain enough interest without good hardware support. It's gonna be irrelevant who's responsible for lack of such thing, just the fact that you can only use it on Intel or AMD is driving some people away.

Oh, please do goy.

spurdo is not for bexual :DDDd

Her "high heels" are just a heel, attached to her hooves. Interesting.

Nothing beats Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection on Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter Edition. Nothing.

Guys, do you think the contest was rigged because someone at The Document Foundation was a furry-fag artist or a friend of one?

Am I a pedo and a furry now?

Not really, for that pic look at the shift in values and color. In the LibreMascot sheet pics though it's extremely abstract, and triangular stuck on more triangular shaped feet. But neo-libbie has actual heels.

She has boobs, y'know.

Nvidia supports Wayland, just not Xwayland (yet). And Nouveau supports all the things the OSS AMD driver does too.

We could always ask Tyson to clarify. I do like the idea of cute deer-like hooves though.

I'm surprised how well the Unity dock works with Gnome Shell. Needs a bit of work still, but it's actually not all that alien feeling.

Looks a tad misshapen, but the color is a lot better.

There's only one drawing where she isn't wearing her black stockings, the student one, and she seems to have white legs and black hooves, but still has the heel so only tyson really knows. Could be slippers for all we know.

What's the point of a dock? Something like dmenu seems much better.

You mean her tits being a mile apart?

Shit. The real furries are here to ruin the thread.
I think it's time we shut it down, boys. We had a good run.

For one thing, it makes it easier for company to find the browser.

shes an oryx so hooves are a given, you can see in she has actual heels too. I'm only clearing up the idea that her "heels" are glued on triangles on the bottom of her feet. The freelance one only shows her hoove/sfeet as a single triangle with no heel. the reason they'res two triangles is because of the non-perspective cubism with the other leg. What you think is the heel is actually the green inside of her dress because the spats have shadowing underneath, and the green is the same color as the other green in darkness with her triangles-hair

This is an example of Tyson missing the mark big time on clarity. I dont blame you if you didnt really see it.

You must have grown up after cartoons went to shit, user.

It's possible the hooves are a dark green color instead of black, I guess. Are Oryx hooves kosher or not (split)?

Tyson drew Libbie in a more realistic style once, does this help?

Nvidia supports EGLStreams, which most Wayland compositor devs refuse to implement. Because of both poor software and hardware support Wayland right now runs on a few select setups. And because of that there aren't much devs interested in working on porting software to Wayland or improving compositors or compositor libraries.

That's catch 22. GBM devs are retards for not working out a compromise with NVidia.

No, John, you are the demons

Oryx's hooves are not kosher.

Oryx hooves are split, but they look more round than deer or even cow hooves. Almost cup shaped.

I thought split hooves where the kosher ones?

He drew neolibbie twice actually and i already referenced that (with the punished libbie edit)

depends on the species and how you style it. but i think its pretty definitive to assume that Libbie's has black hooves not green, and not green heel spikes stuck on triangles.

**not if youre going to compare the shapes of an uncut dick to an oryx footprint.

being honest I want to know about her feet not shoes. how am I supposed to draw her naked without knowing that¿

I'd just go for hooves. It would make her look a tad more devilish too.

Gives you an overview of currently open windows, lets you use a mouse, gives you quicker access to frequently used (pinned) applications, instantly usable by non-autists, among other things.

You mean Xwayland. And that works on anyone running an Intel, AMD or Nvidia GPU running Nouveau.

Holy shit, /g/ told me you guys had a think for Libbie, but fucking hell, I was expecting 10 or so pics, is everyone here a drawfag or something?

ONLY THE LEWDEST

You know it's a drawing right? there's all sorts of styles you can do it. You can do anything in-between human features and animal ones. It's not that complicated. We've already seen a generic twtiter furfag's take on libbie and her feet (they're digitgrade hooves) but dont let that decide for you.
Spoiling for courtesy

/g/ has a thing for libbie too, they're just so far in the fucking closet, they're covered in mothballs.

I've only seen the one pic. You wouldn't happen to have the other, would you?

I don't know if that's the case.
maybe a lot of drawfags moved from /g/ to Holla Forums because the faggots mods were banning people and deleting threads.

just like me. /g/ furbanned me for drawing totally normal non lewd stuff there. so I'll stay here for a while.

I'm sill drawing for 4chan's /a/ and Holla Forums thou

We need more drawfags here, don't be a stranger.

see and (this one has colors edited) both drawn by tyson then deleted. and then there was which isnt neo libbie but a simplified libbie. also drawn by tyson and deleted immediately after venting.

/g/ and Holla Forums are not a good place for drawfags
and It seems that Libbie threads are the actual drawthreads of Holla Forums

it all depends on libbie

Eh, it looks alright.
If the snout was a little shorter it be the perfect full furfag Libbie. The original design looks less like a sparkledog though.

It's fine that he took them off his Twitter, but he could have reposted them SOMEWHERE.

I mean't 8ch in general.

The Krita threads are usually drawfag friendly.

theres also neolibbie fanart, which is much more rare and doesnt have the issues of triangles on triangles on triangles

Tyson just needs to stop posting EVERYTHING he does on Twitter. If he wants to do lewder stuff, he should keep it on his Tumblr.

8ch has /lolis/ and /kemono/ which are kinda related to my interests. but they are slow as fuck and not that interesting at times.

anyway I'm always trying to be active on drawthreads but the work and commisions makes it a little hard.

can you shed any more light on the commission market's shittery and jewery?

Christian Weston Chandler

I'm a latin scum so I guess they all outjew me.

There has to be a better place besides Tumblr. That's still a bit too public.

Nice.

odds are was to finish the damn mod

i dont like were this is going.

im actually surprised.

is all I heard

SAVED

I think you made a few typos

pls no billy

right on both accounts

Much better.
It's now pretty much perfect as a "realistic" Libbie, and a lot less awkward-looking.

I just ripped the music from Laser Arena CD, and your image just seems to go so well with it. So here you go.

nice i dig it, but looks like the rip was already available.

Yeah, I figured as much. I just decided to put my copy into the webm.

Well I formatted the PC, but it looks like it did a shit job of a factory reset even though I used the System Recovery disks. It didn't erase it all or even close to that so this is probably related to the virus shit. And now it asks me what "program" i want to use to run an exe.

The good news is that ive backed up all of the files I needed with Linux but now I'm going to look at formating the drive for real through Linux. Have this libbie oc to vent, what's in the box Holla Forums?

Syringe filled with Gentoo?

I'm genuine confused how'd that get botched.

I've had something similar happen before and that was a...magical time that my Windows installation wanted the sweet release of death as RAM filled itself with garbage and Windows slowly chugged to a stop. All the while feverishly trying to get it to complete a reinstallation.

Not even sure of the exact steps I've done to cause it but it has to be something in some particular order to cause Windows to give itself a lobotomy.

What's in the box?

Not even Wilber knows!

Yeesh. Somehow, this tread hit the bump limit. Did not expect that.

Just what is Wilber supposed to be anyway?

no idea. to me he's a dog.

does he hate kiki?

♪It's her dick in a box♪

No, they're friends

I'm going to the doctor. (literally)

I'll try to finish when I'm back

I want to ____ Libbie-chan

I wonder who could be behind this post....

Looks gud, user.

Hope you're alright drawfag, 'cause this needs to be finished to send to Tyson.

Think a libre drawfag thread would be fitting for Holla Forums? Making memes and lewds with nothing but FOSS?

Looks positively fap worthy, user. (dont forget the tail).

Still not a peep out of Tyson.

Still alive, user.

Damn!

user, if you die on us, I swear!

Getting a tad concerned myself.

Tyson is probably still depressed. But I imagine he'll come out of it.

That happens if you completely disable the update service.

y'all faggots, tyson might be brewing something

Hope you're right, user.

Dub-dubs confirm.

Still among the living, drawfag?

I slept for 12 hours because of a headache after treatment. nothing important.

youtube.com/watch?v=5LiyXieIxCQ

don't worry. I'm also fixing some stuff.

I don't know if I should draw her feet. mmm... fucking animals. this is not my thing :/

Hooves can be sexy, if done right.

anything new?
the thread's dead

I don't like it for some reason :/

whatever.

I like it though. This kinda HQ OC is why I still lurk on these threads. Great job user.

here's a little edit.

Yep, some uncanny valley going on.

Maybe its the horns? they dont seem to be connected to anything and just floating behind her hair. and the legs dont feel like they have some weight on the ground. The soft cell shading is nice though.

Libbie sure does work hard when she's doing sit ups...

We hit bump limit a while ago. AND there is the fact that we don't know if LO will reboot the project. For now, The plan is to replace these threads with libre drawfag threads.

reboot the mascot contest* that is.

We going to show these to Tyson?

Tyson posted something today, so you fags can stop wondering if he hero'd.

I don't care about the horns that much I like the that way even if they look off

probably what I don't like are those big tits. I'm not a fan of big tits if they if they are not proportional to the body. And I'm not used to draw hooves

no idea guys. but im making a SFW edit/version of this one and another for that loli libbie too.

then I'm going to post them in my tumblr so
you can link them to tyson from there if you're not doing another pack.

yes I'm going to post the other versions here too.

CUTE

I wasnt worried at all, he went silent before posting Dashie and that was before the gift package. It was pretty annoying with fags only posting about there being no activity from tyson over and over.
Tyson isnt even involved with Libbie anymore, she's public domain so we dont need to "ask" or depend on tyson for shit.

New drawfag.

You the drawfag or just posting for them? Either way, nice.

nice. I like the ears.

sexy and cute libs, should be finished tbh.

Technically not true. He did say he'd work her into his Electric Hearts project. Whatever that is.

coloring this might be a tad tricky...

Electric Hearts is his AI robut's world that hes attempting to build up. It would be a full comic more likely. The newest one of Kiki was in EH style as well. I think Cloud was the first kemono android I knew of from EH

Tyson doing his own comic? I'm not even a furfag, and I'd by physical copies just for Kiki and Libbs.

wat. you can apply the same logic for coloring to any pic. i dont see why you this one is difficult to color, there isnt even any complex shit going on like one of these pics

I drew it yeah.

I also drew this a while ago.

That's the pick they were spergging over in /g/ not long ago. The mods must have liked it, because it was up for more than a day.

You going to color the other one too? Cute style, btw.

NOOO!!!

You do good work, user.

He already made a physical model of EH styled kiki.
it's not really a comic as just jotting down ideas to eventually build up the concepts i think. i havent seen anything EH related from him beyond cute androids

Must be a private project of his.

Oh that's pretty rad, I'm glad people like it.

thanks, I don't know if I will be able to color it but I'll try.

We believe in you lewdfag!

t. not an artist

Jokes aside, he's doing this because he doesn't want to get dropped from FP2 the way Gashi did. He's also worried KDE would move away from his mascots if he became known for lewd.

Tyson LIKES doing lewd stuff, maybe not outright XXX, but lewd. It's kinda sad, actually.

thats correct. he often just calls EH his "personal style" but then theres the other part where he says hes trying to get an EH world going for 2 decades.

is there any artist that doesn't like do lewd stuff?
I dont't think so.

is that a good or bad thing here?

Why is that ALWAYS a prerequisite for fur worlds?

It's mostly just salt about it not being completely flat.

yeah ive already met some.

I think it's the only way to get furries on earth without them being the humans or having to coexist I guess.

So basically what happens near the end of the Mega Man timeline, but with furbots.

in denial?

Oh right, because even the carbons like Tron are some kind of biological android, not real humans.

sounds about right, but tyson will have a harder time making people empathize with something that doesnt even look human.

i doubt it, they disliked lewds so much that they stopped coming to a board because there was more porn requests than there used to be.

I imagine there are artists that dislike doing lewds for one reason or another, but Tyson isn't one of these.

It doesn't seem like that would be an issue, considering all the cartoons and animation featuring animal characters. Besides, it doesn't take much for people to see faces in stuff.

I forgot about some more obvious examples of people emphasizing with characters that don't look human at all.

Seriously?

And an even more obvious comparison that is well liked decades later:

well pixars are masters at that. but unlike pixar, tysons expression or body language game is one of his weakest points. so working on anatomy is a really smart move especially if he wants to do a full world in a comic.

This is part of the reason he's working on his anatomy. At least he recognizes his weak points, unlike some other drawfags in the furry community.

Well, good writing could probably carry it even if he isn't able to improve.

If is anything to go by, his sense of perspective, at least, has improved a great deal the past couple years.

i agree with that.
For me personally its really easy to tell if Tyson hits a wall because adding more graphical greebles is his answer to everything and the character becomes cluttered busy and overdesigned, instead of focusing on his weaknesses like the fact his ability to convey anything with emotion sucks. It's a very common trait in beginners but flipped, and instead of greebles lower skill artfags tend to just try to render and polish because their foundational skills are weak but they dont know where else to go with it.

But that was the old tysontan a few months ago, and hes trying to break out of his comfort zone of generic anime poses so I support him.

Longer ones do suit her better when not in SD form.

I see what you mean, the faces look the same for the most part.

I'll try make those if I do more Libbies.

well. improving is not something you can do in a short time or without study. that scares a lot of people.

you guys don't know how much time I wasted trying to the lineart I want and I'm still years far from it.

for some reason. in some artist this reflect some kind of consistency in their works. sometimes is bad sometimes good.

-------------------

Ok... safe for work versions

also:
bichosan.tumblr.com/post/168135393961/more-tyson-tans-libbie-now-more-detailed

Thanks for posting all your Libbs, "user"! Saved~

The setup seems interesting enough, but I can really tell English isn't his native language. Having somebody do the translation for him would really help.

Considering sending Tyson an updated tarball later next week. I-I'm still going to put these in the NSFW section though.

So basically pre-Mega Man Legends and SATAM&Archie Earth/Mobius put into a blender. Could be interesting.

user, you might not BE a furry, but you do furry so well.

I always liked this Mecha Sonic design more than the one from the games.

I like how Libbie got everyone to forget about lewding Kiki.

Where do you work?

is Libbie a robot too?

If she's going to be in EH, I assume so.

jokes on you i already lewded kiki

Tyson's idea of "androids" half the time is cyberspace though, like kiki dashie konqui and libbie

It's basically that they're AIs and can switch bodies if they want. Which reminds me a bit about the idea behind the Talos Principle.

Post lewd!

Except for having cyberspace powers like when Kiki is creating, but i guess that's their abilities? Physical androids but they can plug into a virtual world they can be superheros in.

I remember reading a story in some sci-fi anthology that was pretty interesting. For some reason, people stopped having children naturally and instead replaced them with AIs that were raised in simulations on spacecraft flying around the solar system and would later be given a human body after they grew up. So pretty much humans became a race of AI. It's an interesting concept and I haven't seen much more of it, sadly.

The concept is interesting enough, but Tyson is going to need to rely on native speakers if he wants it translated. His English is alright, but it has its rough edges.

it's not on this pc. but you can find it on e621 as one of the only 3 lewds of kiki

I can be a degenerate but
sure I'm not showing a thing.

And now it's time to install linux, at least in a dual boot.

This is the most time ive spent having to use Krita and I disliked it more and more as it went on, it's still quite buggy, even outside of the beta but the features lacking in it compared to Photoshop make productivity in Krita a complete slog. I will try to run Photoshop through a VM and see how that goes because i've got a lot of RAM and Wine compatibility is still lousy.

Long rant.
A couple things, every scanner only moved the files to trash and tell me it was "partially removed" thanks for nothing Windows. Even in SafeMode didnt make the virus inert from spreading around and every time I ran another scan for hours it would show up as 20+ infections because it would keep reinfecting the system by say launching Explorer.exe every time Windows started. When I killed the virus's main hold over the system, which was over 1200 different infected .exes then everything chain re actioned and Windows could no longer run any .exe so I had to restore functionality in the registry. The Factory Restore DVDs was totally useless and never did anything every time I tried, so like before I used a LiveCD of ubuntu to wipe the drive and reinstall Win8, now I have to go through and disable everything telemetry again and reinstall everything again.

I finally solved all of the shit with the Neshta.A virus that's been jerking me around for what feels like a week. And I'm virus free with a clean drive, but this whole experience has really made me so salty over microsofts shit. more than any other time. I've done clean slate wipes many times but that was on my own terms, not a persistent virus that made my main PC inaccessible for half a week. This isnt even anything Microsoft did like Win10 spyware, just demonstrates to me with first hand experience how fucking shit their security is if this can happen.

To top everything off, it looks like Windows reset and formatted the drive I used the Linux LiveCD to specifically backup everything since the virus hit. Even though it asked me if i wanted to reset all drives or only the one with windows on, which i chose only windows. But I guess microsoft decided to give me the finger and fuck over all of the backups not only from this time but years worth of it at least on that drive, I have a 2nd one. Everything has gone to shit, so I have lost all tolerance for only using Windows. It looks like there's 3? different recovery partitions on different drives and none of the data I actually want. I kind of feel like just throwing out the whole HHD out the window at this point, it would be an apt end to this story. Thank god I didnt have my external drive plugged in when I told windows ONLY reset the main drive or it would have blanked that too

tl;dr fuck windows.

Well Krita being a more pure Illustration-centric app, is more comparable to SAI than PS. That said, why bother dual-booting if you're just going to use Windows in a VM anyway?

Even in illustration, Krita is so far behind Photoshop in terms of time saving. A small example, PS being able to quickly change the options painting tools with number keys. While Krita uses the number keys for... navigation instead. I could probably list a 100 different ways Krita is behind PS in terms of time saving stuff.

Because I've already read up that PS might take a big performance hit in a VM and if it's bad enough, I have to grit my teeth to use windows for PS it will be much more minimal than before mainly using linux

You only have the one PC? Personally, I find dualbooting with Win10 to be super annoying.

no this is a 2nd pc but its not even close compared to my other one. this only has 4gigs of ram that's too low for any serious work, but it's just for temporary use.

My advice is to at least have Windows and Linux on separate disks if at all possible. Especially if you're running Win10.

Thank Gaben for Vulkan. That FINALLY runs decently on my Linux box thanks to it.

Probably will send Tyson an updated pack for Christmas.

Looks like that may be my only option, I tried to install it but it looks like Microsoft still wont give me some peace. When I finished the install and restarted, didnt get Linuxs GRUB boot and when I forced it to pick ubuntu in the boot options it says no operating system ect. I have UEFI, fast boot and secure boot disabled with legacy enabled so should be no issues but i guess i have to suffer some more.

Both microsoft and Linux attempted to install the OS to both drives and I picked "install along windows" so since MS did some shit across multiple disks I guess linux decided it had to do that too.

Opening up the disk management in Win looked like a clusterfuck of partitions so I deleted all of the partitions on one drive (its worthless to me now since all of the backup data is gone) and pulled out the other drive. Will try proceeding with one OS per disk.

It's what I did for a few months until I finally just deleted Win10 to recover some space. MS made the current version of Windows a HUGE pain in the ass to dualboot. It's almost optimal just to have separate boxes at this point.

If you really insist on using Windows you should at least use something like Win7. That one certainly can be made spyware-free, unlike 10 where it's uncertain if you can make that happen.

That was the point, actually. I remember reading about this way back when Win10 got released and forced down users' throats. Win8 had that problem too, but it was very easy to fix. You probably don't even have to fix it, if you were thinking of using Ubuntu, because, from what I heard, it actually has Safe Boot signatures and thus it's possible to run it alongside Win8 with little-to-no problems at all. But, really, I think you should just stick with Win7 and a Linux distro of your choice.

Oh no way i would be on Win10. I was reading up on that years ago when they were first announcing it and decided none of the features were worth it weighing against the heavy spyware riddled hardcoded in the system. I ran a very stripped down 8.1 but always kept a disk of 7.

Greg Egan has plenty like that. It varies between close-to-perfect brain simulations running on artificial hardware and actual fully artificial minds.

You're not going to have a choice for a whole lot longer.

some quick sketches

Moar!

That is VERY lewd.

Libbie is for lewd.

F

Another libbie oc to vent,

I've installed Linux on my second drive but then Windows was being bitchy about loading at all once I did that, the culprit? Windows Boot Manager of course.

Unplugging the Linux drive makes Windows refuse to load either, so I reformat it again and reinstall Windows again. Only this time upon nearly finishing the install I get greeted with an error ive never seen in my whole life, Red Screen!! FPP. The culprit? Fucking Windows Boot Manager again. Windows UEFI made a duplicate entry in the BIOS and cant boot itself because it may choose the wrong disk without the correct EFI. I'm ready to embrace sweet death right now and just want to escape this hell built by Microsoft. pic related.

Now I have the task of repairing or rebuilding the MBM.

what?!

Upon loading the boot menu there's 2 identical UEFI options of Windows but one does nothing but load a black screen and it does nothing but restart with NO OS found no BOOT OS found even when I have the disc in there, The other lets me go through the motion but gives me the red screen error after trying to reinstall Windows. Such a headache. I have it powered down for now because I'm tired of dealing with it.

for some reason I think you're dealing with your MOBO's boot menu instead of the bios/uefi itself.

why don't you just enter to the bios
deactivate safeboot. "windows8 boot" or whatever is called in some bios and directly select only one hdd to boot.

that's only thing that ever gave problems with boot shit.

safeboot / secureboot / fastboot
Whatever you want to call them theyve all been disabled for years. Apparently this red screen FPP error is something from HP pcs only and can happen when you physically fuck around with the harddrives like I have been. Going to do a hard reset and get back to work on it. It may be in the motherboard boot menu but when I tried changing anything in the order to force load Ubuntu's grub 1st every time the MB ignored the change. I might end up flashing the CMOS.

Yeah the mobos bios menu has the same duplicate shit. I feel like if i tried to reinstall Windows again before solving this it would create a 3rd duplicate.

I wonder if these Libbies are being posted in /kemono/

Nice. Added to the updated tarball we'll send Tyson on Xmas.

I had to

Wew...

Honestly, the only thing HP is good about as far as Linux goes these days are their printer drivers.

Dub-dubs confirm, sadly.

So this is a pre-built box?

I custom built me own PC for the first time just to avoid this bullshit. I'm glade I made the decision whenever I hear stories like this.

Seems Tyson appreciates our support in more ways than one.

I envy you

ive tried to look into custom builds before after Dell jerked me around but they were the more expensive option and HP was the less expensive one. Either way still fucked over.

The newest update

"...This is good, isn't it?"

Like what you did with Libbs here.

This one you gotta finish, user.

Have you considered building your next box from scratch? Easy thing to do for now is just get another, more friendly, mobo that is compatible with your CPU.

I feel your pain, user. There is no greater pain than fucking around trying to fix Windows boot problems. After some EFI partition fuckery that took me hours to fix manually, now my Windows partition has a myriad of weird-ass issues ranging from an always wrong system clock, a constantly dropping connection, and other weird shit. Another aggravating fucking thing is that whenever I boot into it, there's a 70% chance that it puts Windows Boot Manager at the top of my boot list, meaning I have to constantly manually reselect grub. Of course, I could probably fix my problem by just reinstalling, but I never fucking trust Windows to not be a cheeky cunt and nuke my Linux partition.

Strangely enough, I never really suffered such problems, minus the time when I tried to install GPT Windows 7. Now that's where it's really becoming a massive pain in the ass to install and activate.

That seems to be the thing with Windows, though. Once you get outside the realm of the most basic issues, no 2 problems are alike and they're all an astronomical bitch to fix. In my case, I haven't really been able to find anybody with my specific issue or any fixes--the closest thing being pajeet videos telling me to run Windows troubleshooter.

Doesn't help that most of their support barely speaks english...

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
leaked microsoft tech support training video

NEW THREAD

Water bending Libbs?